Mrs. Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us are breathless when we pull out of the kiss. Her hand stays glued on the back of my neck and I rest my forehead against hers while she continues to claim my leg as her new play thing.

"Do you have condoms?" Jenny asks.

I perk up at her question. Did she really just ask me that? She gives me room to sit up, I want to see her face.

"Condoms?" I ask, wanting to make sure I heard her right.

She nods, reaching down to stroke me again. My mind reels to all the drawers in my room where I could have at least one condom stashed. The last time I used a condom was a couple months ago. It was the fourth girl I had ever had sex with. And then Michael and I didn't use a condom with Anna the other night. So I guess she was my fifth. Sometimes I jerk off with condoms so it's not a messy clean up. But I haven't used one to jerk off in a while either. I'm very sure I have none left, but there is no way I'm telling Jenny that right now. I will search this entire house before that happens.

"I should have one somewhere." I tell her, trying to act calm on the outside, when on the inside I am loosing my shit.

She stares at me and gives me a small smile, "Did you want to get it? Now?"

"Oh," I say, trying to buy myself some time. "Yeah. Yeah let me go and grab it."

I stand from the bed and Jenny's hands go for her bra covered breasts again.

I look in my nightstand beside my bed first. I feel Jennys eyes on me, watching me search. What luck would that be if I had actually had one in my nightstand? I shut the drawer and go across the room to my dresser, checking any drawer that I may have thrown a box of condoms into to hide from my mom who used to snoop. I don't think she does much snooping anymore, but I can't trust her.

"Matt?" Jenny says, she sits up, watching me mid search.

"Just a second." I assure her.

"Are you sure you have one?"

"Yeah. I'll be right back." I leave her in my room and book it down stairs, butt naked, to my parents bedroom. I rush into the master bathroom and open all the drawers, looking for a box or a loose condom separated from the rest.

I'm not gonna lie. I really want to find a condom. I want nothing more. But it's especially going to bum me out when I find one, knowing it's my dads and who he uses them with.

I search the bathroom all over before looking underneath the sink. "Thank fuck!" I sigh, relieved to see a box of condoms in the very back. I grab the box and look inside.

"Three left?" I say out loud. Yeah, that bums me out.

I grab one and inspect it. It should work. I'm sure to place the box back exactly where I found it and hope that my parents don't realize that one is missing. I should be fine. Worse case scenario? I could chalk it up to, "Hey, at least I was being safe."

I take the stairs two at time back to Jenny up in my bedroom. I slow down when I reach the top and try to catch my breath. I need to calm down. I step back into my room and immediately look toward my bed. Jenny is still laying there. She's not wearing her underwear anymore. I find the dark blue article of clothing on the floor beside my bed in a pile where both of our clothes are mixed together. I stand there, watching her, condom in tow. Her eyes are closed, hand between her legs, another hand on a breast, which for some reason is still covered with her bra. I know she knows I've come back into the room. I wasn't quiet in my landing. I've calmed down some and I walk back over to the bed, look down at her, see that her eyes are barely open in the laziest way.

I've never seen something so beautiful. I hold up the condom so she can see it then put it on my nightstand for now. Jenny's knees are raised up, her feet, flat on the bed. I watch her hand between her legs. I want to take its place. I tap the back of my hand against her knee, asking.

She slightly opens her legs and I return to the bed, sitting in front of her knees, leaning against them. I rest my chin on top of one of them as I watch her.

"Keep touching," I tell her when I notice her slowing down. "Don't stop because I'm here."

She smiles, but continues like I've asked. I reach my arm around her knee and slide my hand up to her breasts. Her hips move with pleasure from the touch of her own hand.

I look down between her legs from hearing the sound of her fingers sliding against the wetness there. Her face says everything when I look at her again.

"Can I?" I ask.

I really didn't even have to ask. I think she was all but going to push me down there. Her legs part in front of me and she moves up on the bed so she is resting on one of my pillows again.

I didn't notice yesterday when we were in the kitchen and she had me underneath her skirt, but she has her hair groomed between her legs. Not much, she's mostly shaved. It looks like she's taken extra care to style her pubic hair instead of shaving clean. Every girl I've been with was completely shaved there. She will be my first in this way.

She watches me as I position myself between her legs. Her pussy shines with her arousal. One of her hands is still nearby, sneakily touching herself, only her clit, and barely. I'm gentle when I push her hand away then use my thumb to spread her skin upward near her clit. My mouth waters as I lower down to her pussy. She smells just as she did yesterday. A quick taste sends her head back to the pillow. Her reaction teeters from torturous pain to extreme pleasure. I can barely tell the too apart but can comprehend they are just about one in the same.

She pulses beneath my tongue and I kiss her there. "Oh, Matt," her voice comes out in a whisper as she looks down to watch me.

I settle down further on to the bed in front of her, snaking my arms underneath her thighs and reach up to her chest.

I cover my mouth over her clit and put gentle pressure there with my tongue, slowly licking back and forth and back and forth. A sighing moan comes from Jenny I haven't heard come from her before and her fingers are in my hair a second later.

"Bra," I say quickly, starring up at her covered breasts and return my mouth right where she wants me.

She sits up, forcing me herself out of my mouths reach. I bite the inside of her thigh as her hands go behind her back to unclasp her bra. I take turns at each thigh, waiting for her to lay back down. Kissing, licking then biting. She is shaking in front of me with pleasure. And then I notice that she already has her bra off. She's allowing me to just do this to her thighs. Her nipples are hard when I look up to nudge her to lay back.

She complies, and I grab both of her breasts and rub her nipples with my thumbs. I kiss her lower stomach, just above her mound, then lower back down to kiss her pussy lips. She is so fucking wet. My mouth covers her clit again and I continue the same motion as before, only the pressure from my tongue is harder now. Jenny's thighs tighten against my head momentarily before I force her to spread them again.

This is the loudest either of us has been since being in here doing this. I'm so grateful we are alone. It would not be the same if we were forced to be quiet.

Jenny lifts her hips off the bed and I'm still on her, quickly following her. Her hands grab at the pillow under her head and she pulls it out and throws it to the side. My mouth will be glued to her pussy until she has to physically push me away. I am not stopping for anything else until she comes. Maybe not even then.

"Oh Matt," she moans, trying to sit up using her arms behind her. She reaches down to touch her skin where my mouth is connected between her legs. I don't know what she's trying to touch, because I have it covered. I grab her hand and move it to the side. "Right there, right there," she repeats several time. She tries to grind her hips into my face but I hold her still. She lowers down to her elbows, continuing to watch me. Her hand wanders again, reaching down to grab my hair. I let her. She wants to hold something, let it be the hair on my head. Even still, she is trying to grind against my face, but I stop her. It's absolutely killing her. I have her hips locked in place so she can't move at all anymore.

"Oh my god," her head falls back and she grabs both of her breasts again. "Right there!" She's louder this time, and then her body becomes stiff and so still. I don't dare stop or change rhythm or speed or pressure. I listen to her closely, her breath getting caught in her throat, watch her neck get all blotchy and red. She's about to come.

I hum against her, a deep growl, still in between her legs and I watch her mouth fall wide open and her body is completely flat against the bed. Her legs squeeze against my head again and I have no way of stopping her do that. I feel her feet resting on my back, her toes curling there against my skin.

She gasps and her grip tightens in my hair. Her hips jerk upward, at least she tries to, and her whole body shakes. And then she's coming. I feel her pulsing on my tongue and her hips are everywhere even as I'm holding her down. A loud, quick scream escapes from her when I don't stop flicking my tongue against her clit.

"Matt," she begs me. Even then, I don't stop. "Please, please, please," she says, barely able to catch her breath. Her body spasms and I move with her. Her hand is on my forehead a second later. I expect her to push my face away, but she doesn't. She fucking loves this.

When I stare up into her eyes and see tears, I'm startled. I stop right away, removing my mouth from her. Her head falls back onto the bed and she lets out a quick sigh. And then she starts to laugh. Her hips are still slowly grinding in circles in front of my face.

"Oh my god," she says, catching her breath.

"You okay?" I ask her while sitting up to look down at her. The smile is still plastered across her face. I relax, knowing that they were good tears. I reach up to wipe them away, nevertheless.

She nods and grabs my hand to stop me. "I'm okay."

My cock is achingly hard and I stroke myself before hovering back over her again to get a better look at her.

"I think we need a safe word," she jokes, laughing.

I laugh with her and burry my face into her neck. Her hands are instantly between us to meet my cock and I relax against her.

She strokes me for the next few minutes, letting me gradually sink down onto her body after the intense session of getting her off.

We don't speak. Not even when my arms get weak and I lay down beside her. She follows me, her hand never leaving my cock for a second.

She faces me on her side and I glance down at her chest, enjoying the view she's giving me. I see out of the corner of my eye as she shakes her head. When I look at her face, she's grinning.

"You've done that before," she says, referring to me going down on her.

"Maybe." I'd rather have her guess how much experience I have there than brag about it.

"That's all you're going to say? Who taught you how to do that?" She's very interested.

"An ex." I admit.

"Here I was thinking all this time that you knew barely anything at all and only had sex with one or two girls."

"I've had five," I'm honest with her. I lost my virginity when I was a sophomore. If it wasn't for Michael talking me up to that girl I had a major crush on at the time, that never would have happened. At least not when it did. And then I really started getting into sex at the end of junior year and straight into senior year now.

She doesn't reply to that and we fall into another moment of silence. She continues using her hands on me. Eventually only focusing to rub her thumb over the head of my cock. Slow random circles.

I close my eyes and relax. I know I'm the future I will jerk off in this very bed thinking about this. Eyes still closed, I slide my hand to Jenny's thigh and rest it there, rubbing my thumb in similar circles.

I feel Jenny moving beside me but keep my eyes closed. Her hand is still wrapped perfectly around my cock, precum oozing out, her thumb using it to rub around the head. I sigh and adjust to lay on my back. She moves along with me and I still have my eyes closed.

The sensation changes, forcing me to open my eyes. Jenny is still beside me, but she's sitting up now. I look down to the that she has slide the condom so effortlessly. And then she's on top of me. She barely gives me any times, looking down at me and her pussy is there and she's sliding down on my cock

My mouth opens, I'm sure, like a fucking idiot as I look up at her body on top of mine. The next thing I can process is my cock is warm. No. It's hot. I've felt this feeling before, even without a condom. I know what it feels like. So why is this so shocking?

There's pressure on my chest from Jenny's hands there. I grab her wrists, staring up at her, waiting for her to make another move. I think she's adjusting. Her breaths are slow but uneven. This is really happening.

I wait patiently for her and look down at where I bodies are connected, just to be sure we are. I feel her. But with how much ease she maneuvered herself on top of me like this, I'm impressed. Her hips rise and I watch in awe as my cock returns to view and just as easily disappears as she slides back down.

A slight moan comes from Jenny, and I look up at her face. I've never seen her this way before. I barely caught a glimpse of this look when I was going down on her. But this look is different. More urgent.

"I fell so full with you." She says, like she can't believe she feels this way. And she made sure she pointed out that she feels that specifically with me. I bet she doesn't feel that with her husband. But that's just my wishful thinking.

She's fully on display in front of me right now. If she thought about it hard enough, she would make me get on top while she laid down. She's so fucking hot. She's in better shape than I thought before. Her stomach is flat, even toned.

What the hell? How is Michaels dad not home more often? If I were him, I would change jobs immediately. When I watch her riding me, so slow it almost feels like torture, I see someone who has been deprived for awhile now. I see that she's nervous, but willing to take me how she wants.

That thought excites me. Jenny using me. She can use me however she wants. If it's for her pleasure?More power to her.

I'm all the way inside her, so deep, and Jenny looks pained. She grinds against me and I squeeze her wrists. She seems to snap out of a trance she was in when I do this. She looks proud while watching me now.

"What are you thinking about now, Matt?" Her voice is teasing. I realize my mouth is still open. I can't focus on much at all other than her body on top of mine and the fact that my cock is right where it needs to be.

I shake my head, moving my hands from her wrists to her thighs.

"Nothing at all?" She asks, rising herself off of me and my condom covered cock plops out of her and on to my stomach, shining from her arousal.

Jenny stands from the bed and I watch her, not thrilled at all with her right now.

"Where are you going?" I sit up and throw my legs over the side of the bed, feet landing on the floor. She's still only standing right beside the bed. I stay seated and reach for her around her waist. She's not trying to pull away, but she does look over her shoulder toward me.

"No where," she says. "I'm right here."

I relax but decide not to let go of her. Her ass is directly in front of me and I pull her back closer to the bed. She allows me to do this. Wrapping my arm around the front of her body across her stomach, I pull her closer until her ass is against my chest.

"What are doing back there?" She allows a small laugh.

"Playing." I tell her, kneeling down to kiss her round ass cheek.

"Matthew," she says, faking a shocked tone. I bite her there at the same spot and hear a gasp from her immediately. She swats at my head, or tries to at least. She's kind of in an awkward position to be doing much of anything.

"Why'd you you stop?" I pull downward on her hips. She doesn't object but doesn't sit down on my lap like I want her too.

"I'm not stopping."

"You did," I stroke my cock. Hating that I have to wear the condom. I don't want to ruin anything or make her feel uncomfortable about something so little though. I won't mention it.

Jenny pushes my hands away from her and she bends over right in front of me. Her pussy is right in front of my face. I'm being pull toward it like a magnet, and she knows. Her ass wiggles and my lips are on her so fast.

Jenny moans as soon as she feels me there. "Yes, baby." She praises.

I groan into her pussy, hearing her talk to me this way. Her body leans back into my face and I try to burry myself even more into her until I can't anymore. I rub my hand up one of her legs, quickly arriving the the planned destination. I remove my mouth from her and slide two fingers inside.

She tosses her head back and stands up a little straighter, leaving her legs apart for me. My lips return and she bends over again. I smile against her skin, loving that she doesn't know what to do with herself right now.

I need to get inside her again. I can't think of anything else. I need it horribly. Need her horribly. I want her to scream out in pleasure because of something I'm doing to her. I want to make her come again.

I push her forward away from the bed, making sure she doesn't loose her balance. I stand up behind her, leaving my two fingers snuggled inside her pussy. She's incredibly wet and ready. I need her this way. I can't wait anymore. The thought of pounding into her hard repeatedly flashes in my horny mind. And I have to do it.

I grab my dick, still standing behind her bent over body and easily, without giving her any warning, slide all the way inside her.

"Oh," Jenny yelps and tries to look back at me. I grab her hair and gently pull it back toward me. This forces her to look forward. She moans, letting me take control. My hips move against her slowly at first while I focus on every noise she makes, how the muscles on her back move as her body reacts to mine. I love watching her, even if I can't see her face from this position.

I grab her hip with my free hand and hold her steady as I pull out and slide back in repeatedly. When I release her hair so I can hold both sides of her waist, she immediately tries to look over her should at me. When I see her eyes, I pull her body back onto me instead of moving mine to hers. The noise she makes after this is intoxicating.

"Matt," she says. I watch her, waiting for her to say more.

"Bed," she says and reaches back that way. My cock still inside her, I make her stand up straight and turn around to face the bed, keeping her in front of me. Jenny's hands land on the bed to catch herself.

Now that there is something in front of her, I see opportunity. I grind into her harder in this new position and she takes the change easily, pushing back against me at the same time.

The splattering of rain against the window catches my attention. It makes me realize how loud we are being and reminds me that the world outside still exists. Jenny lowers her arms down until her face is laying on the bed. I move faster against her, making sure I hit hard against her once I'm inside. She moans into my comforter and I touch her back, exploring her skin until I reach her shoulder. I grab her there and continue to rock against her.

I'm so close. I feel beads of sweat sliding down my back and forehead.

"Oh fuck," I say, no longer trying to be slow or gentle about anything. My own release is the only thing that I want right now. Jenny moans loudly again and pushes herself back up off the bed. Her head falls back and I gather her hair in both of my hands and force her face back down on the bed. She tries to catch herself to stop me, but she not fast enough. I hold her head down as I move inside her with urgency.