Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 04

Story Info
Max gets exactly what he asked for!
2.2k words
4.57
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Adler: Leadworth Chapter 4- Max

Recap: Ms. Adler now has a cohort of four under her control. Max and Emily had worked at Leadworth for some time before Nathalie arrived in Chapter one. Nathalie was lured into the house to work as an accountant before discovering the real purpose of the house in Chapter two. The latest addition is Inma, who came to Leadworth after serving Ms. Adler in her London residence. All are now slaves working for Ms. Adler with little hope of escaping her control.

*************************

It had been a month since Inma had arrived at the Leadworth estate. While Nathalie had grown defiant in the face of Ms. Adler, who punished her regularly and with great enthusiasm, Inma stoically accepted her fate. Emily, whose meek and shy nature had always amused Ms. Adler, continued with her duties as she always had. However, Max's obvious sexual attraction to Inma's incredible body meant that Emily was not the star of his constant torture anymore, a notion that perturbed her slightly. Emily had gotten curter with Max of late, although Max had not been able to concentrate long enough to notice.

Nathalie sat in her office, alongside Ms. Adler' constant sexual demands, Nathalie was still required to complete her duties as an accountant. The estate was in good financial shape thanks to her work. Defiantly, Nathalie had been trying with all her might to create discrepancies, something that an auditor may recognize and then call the estate in order to investigate. In doing so Nathalie thought she may be able to signal for help and possibly escape. However, Ms. Adler had taken to interrogating her staff recently, and she only had to snap her fingers and the truth would pour out of her slaves without delay, such was the strength of her control.

"Nathalie, tell the truth, have you ever done anything to undermine me in any way?" Ms. Alder questioned Nathalie.

Nathalie would have been able to simply answer 'no', had it not been for the fact that Ms. Adler had said, 'tell the truth'. She opted instead to remain silent.

Ms. Alder smiled and snapped her fingers, at which point Nathalie's nipples stiffened. The first buzzes of excitement began to radiate. Nathalie took slow, deep breaths to try and counteract the pleasurable sensations that her obedient body was emitting. Ms. Adler sat back in her armchair and watched.

"When you tell me the truth, you will cum. Until that point, you will stand there on the brink of orgasm. Time is not an issue Nathalie." Ms. Alder explained.

Nathalie's body screamed. Ms. Adler had given her an order to confess. The slightest lapse in concentration would ruin months of careful planning, as well as destroy any chance of escape. Ms. Alder knew this and had unleashed her infallible powers on Nathalie's vulnerable body. She watched as her body tensed under the stress of the building pleasure. Nathalie's muffled moans turned to stifled staccato breaths as she sat on the torturous edge of climax. Just as she felt hope that the orgasm would come, it fell away, and the cycle begun again.

"I mustn't give up what we've worked for," Nathalie thought desperately to herself.

Down in the kitchen, Max was preparing lunch with Emily. Both could hear the deafening moans of Nathalie from upstairs but were powerless to leave their duties to assist her. Without warning, Max felt a phantom hand brush across his cock and pull him in the direction of the stairway.

"She wants me," Max said plainly, and he walked as slowly as he possibly could to the first-floor office. Max had not been allowed to orgasm for a long time. Having confessed his incredible attraction to Emily a while back, Ms. Adler regularly coerced her into becoming an instrument of Max's torture. Every now and then, Ms. Adler would send Emily to Max's room where she would be forced to ride him over and over. Unable to finish, unable to even touch her, Max could only watch as Emily came repeatedly.

"I'm sorry," Emily would utter breathlessly as her body was pulled magically out of the room. Exhausted, Emily would pass out in her bed as Max screamed into his pillow in utter frustration. He recognized the desperation in Nathalie's voice now as he entered the office.

Naked. Shaking. Max matched as Nathalie's hands caressed her own naked body. She rubbed herself with a frustrated determination and cupped one of her large breasts with her other hand. Max began to sweat. As Nathalie's hand pressed against her bosom, he could see the generous flesh spill over her hands and between her fingers. Unable to help himself, he grew hard at the images in front of him.

"Take off your clothes and stand next to me," Ms. Adler ordered Max, both their eyes were trained on Nathalie, who had fallen to her knees in her efforts to take herself over the edge. Max noted Nathalie's curvier, hour-glass figure. Her big hips and her round behind sparking feelings in him that he did not want to feel in Ms. Adler's presence. He stood next to his mistress, who casually toyed with his cock. Max grunted audibly.

Nathalie was at breaking point. Her confession was imminent. A tear rolled down her eye as she knew she was about to blurt out everything. Her eyes met those of her mistress, who raised an eyebrow ever so slightly.

"I...fucked up...the books...on purpose..." Nathalie was still trying to keep the words from escaping her mouth. "I wanted an auditor to come and...help...us...get...ouuuuuuuu!" The walls broke down. Nathalie felt the oppressive waves of orgasm take control of her body. Her body stiffened as her nerve endings fired. She wondered if Ms. Adler would let the climax end or would she trap her like this indefinitely. Her wetness trickled down her shaking legs. Finally, she released her. Nathalie collapsed in a heap, panting heavily.

Silence filled the room. Ms. Adler's eyes closed for a moment. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Emily and Inma entered the room contritely, answering her summons, hoping not to be subjected to any of the current antics.

"I'm going away for a week," Ms. Adler announced, "You will be left to your own devices from this afternoon until next Saturday when I return." Max and the girls looked at each other in disbelief. They had never been left alone before. They awaited the inevitable catch that accompanied such benevolence.

Ms. Adler retrieved a box from a chest of drawers and placed it on a nearby table. "This box contains my instructions for the week. You are bound to them just as you are bound to any other orders I give you. You must complete these tasks as they are assigned, and you must finish all of them. The punishment for not completing the tasks is grave," Ms. Adler lingered over the last word and made sure she met the eyes of every person in the room. The four of them knew from Ms. Adler's warning that life would not be worth living should they fail to do as they were told.

"So, you might have noticed that our male friend here has been a little...pent up." The girls looked guiltily at Max, who in turn looked at the floor. Emily, Inma and Nathalie were frequently allowed sexual release while Max had been banned from orgasming for at least six months. While none of them were able to control what was happening, it had caused rifts in the past, especially when Max could hear the girls' moans of ecstasy from down the hallway.

"Well, I've decided to give Max everything he's always wanted, no blocks or bans, no edging, his every desire will be fulfilled..." Ms. Adler paused for a second "...all of them." The four of them felt a sense of dread. Max did not trust Ms. Adler enough to believe that this would be a pleasurable experience for him. "Goodbye!" she cheerfully declared.

Before anyone could ask any follow up questions, Ms. Adler walked down the stairs and out of the front door. Max, Emily, Nathalie and Inma went to the office window to see her cab pull away and disappear around the corner.

"Wait! this is it! We can get out of here" Nathalie hissed, whispering as if someone was still listening.

"We cannot," said Inma forlornly, "I've seen this box before. It is like the mistress said, we must follow it's instructions or there will be unpleasant repercussions."

"It's a box, what can it do?" Said Emily quizzically.

"It will stop you. Just like she does." Inma replied, gesturing to the portrait of Ms. Adler on the wall.

"Fuck this, I'm out of here." Nathalie declared. The box glowed as Nathalie hurriedly pulled on her dress and walked out of the office.

"Nathalie wait!" Inma shouted.

As Nathalie descended the stairs, she felt her chest feeling tight and it became more difficult to breathe. She felt the buttons on her dress strain and pop off as reached the front door. Suddenly, the front of her dress shot open as her gigantic breasts exploded out of her top.

"Oh no, this can't be real." Nathalie looked down. Her already enormous breasts had grown two cup sizes since leaving the office. Determined, she thought about reaching for the doorknob again. As she did so, her breasts puffed and engorged again until they reached a pair of perky J cups. Nathalie slumped to the ground. Knowing that leaving the house would likely leave her crushed under the weight of her own boobs. Following in her footsteps, Max, Emily and Inma stopped dead when they saw Nathalie topless on the reception hall floor, her enormous chest rising and falling with her recuperative breaths.

"We need to open the box and do what it says," Inma reiterated. Nathalie nodded defeatedly.

Gathered around the box. Inma lifted the lid to reveal an inscription on the inside.

Every fantasy Max has ever had about you

The girls looked at Max with raised eyebrows. Max put his head in his hands in embarrassment.

"What's next? is she going to read out my browser history from when I was fourteen?" Max said in dismay.

Inma pulled out a slip of paper from the box.

I'd love to have them all in a row, all bent over and ready for me

"Wait, didn't Ms. Adler say these were instructions?" asked Emily. Her eyes and widened as she gasped, realizing what was about to happen.

It was too late. The four of them stripped and marched themselves to the master bedroom. A huge bed awaited them, pressed neatly with white linen. The girls lead the way, followed by Max, who was compelled to bring the box with him into the room.

Emily, Nathalie and Inma gave Max exactly what he had fantasized. They lined themselves up on the bed and slumped onto their elbows. Asses profound in the air ready for their master to come and take them. The box glowed. All three of them began to breathe heavily and beg for Max to join them.

"Oh fuck Max, I know this is the box but if I don't get you inside of me I'm gunna die!" Inma moaned.

"Me first Max, please! You know you've always wanted me the most." Emily interjected.

"Max, look at my ass, it's so round. Just imagine it bouncing on your cock." Nathalie cooed.

Max's conscience kicked in, he knew this was wrong, but the girls had had so many opportunities for sexual satisfaction he couldn't risk missing his chance. He climbed onto the bed behind them. Nathalie was right, she had a peachy round behind that would love to drive himself into, but he'd been eyeing Inma's ass since she arrived. So much ass and yet so perfectly shaped and toned. He slid into her wet pussy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she screamed over and over. Max slid in and out slowly to fully lubricate himself with her wetness. Emily and Nathalie did not complain. Instead, they positioned themselves either side of Inma and made sure Max had every opportunity to touch and play with them as well.

Max built up steam quickly. He did not care about Inma's satisfaction, his only requirement was to climax as quickly as possible before anyone could take it away from him. He pumped hard and fast, pulling right out to stimulate his sensitive head before plunging back in and watching her thick ass cheeks bounce off him. Faster and faster, Max felt Inma tighten slightly as she prepared for an orgasm of her own. He was ready. He felt the surge and without any delay released his load into her welcoming pussy. Inma came seconds afterwards, practically drooling from the rapid and forceful strokes of Max's cock. He gave her everything and continued pumping until his body refused to carry on. He collapsed.

"Fuck Max, this box is fucked up but I was really routing for you there, how long has it been?" Nathalie said as the girls were released from Max's fantasy.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself," Max replied.

"Nobody will be able to stop themselves," Inma replied with a stern face. "Just how fucked up do your fantasies get Max?"

Max gulped. Ms. Adler had hand picked Max's fantasies from his head. He had no control over what might be in there. He put his hands over his face as if to delay the inevitable conversation.

The girls looked at each other worriedly. On the nightstand, the box began to glow again.