Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 06

Story Info
Ms. Adler returns to Leadworth house.
3.3k words
4.58
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: The Return

Max walked hurriedly down the high street. A large party had come in at five to nine, just as the kitchen was getting ready to close down, meaning he got out way later than he'd planned. Jeanette had texted him and told him to catch up with them in Moles bar. If he made the next bus, he could catch up with his friends and salvage his Friday night. He was fortunate to see the bus come down the road just as he got to the bus stop. He puffed out his cheeks in relief. The bus pulled up, emptying passengers out onto the street, and Max joined the file waiting patiently to be let on.

'You are not to get on this bus,' a breathy voice said in his ear intimately.

Some shouting from the girls upstairs brought Max back from his distant memories. He barely remembered the day that Ms. Adler 'hired' him, one of the most promising young chefs in the country, to work as her personal chef. Within days of her ensnaring him at that bus stop, he'd moved to Leadworth house and had barely left the building since. She began using him almost immediately. He thought about Jeanette at the start, his fiancé, and couldn't comprehend Ms. Adler being able to make him fuck her over and over. He was racked with guilt. Ms. Adler always sensed when he was feeling his most remorseful and forced him to orgasm specifically in those moments to compound his shame.

'I bet that fiancé let you cum in her didn't she? You won't be doing that to me darling,' Ms. Adler lectured condescendingly. Soon he wasn't allowed to finish at all.

She made it clear that she adored the feeling of a cock inside her but couldn't abide dealing with the mess. For that reason, Max fulfilled the role of personal chef and chief sex toy.

'Sex toys don't cum,' she reminded him over and over as she rode him. Revelling in his anguish as she rode him to her fourth, fifth, sixth orgasm of the night. When Emily arrived, his problems doubled. Ms. Adler revelled in the ironic torture, giving Max sexual pleasure beyond his comprehension with two of the most beautiful women he'd every been with, never able to push himself to orgasm.

Emily, on the other hand, couldn't stop herself if she tried. Ms. Adler took great pleasure in making Emily's buzzer go right as she was serving a meal. At the click of her fingers, Emily's knees would buckle, and she'd send the food Max had prepared for Ms. Adler flying across the room. Ms. Adler would then punish Max for delivering dinner late by getting Emily to give him a slow, teasing blow job for hours, pushing his frustration to maddening heights.

Max realised his mind had drifted again. Ms. Adler wasn't at Leadworth currently. It had been five days since the box had forced Nathalie to titfuck Max until he came all over her. The girls hadn't spoken to him since that afternoon. They had largely separated themselves from him, knowing that his intrusive sexual desires were now coming to fruition thanks to the power of the box. Although none of them actively blamed Max for what had happened, it was clear there was some resentment that the girls become pawns in Max's every fantasy as soon as the box turned on. He felt a stir inside him as he remembered the other day. While he didn't want to make the girls do anything they didn't want to do, and always felt guilt and shame for what he put them through, the pleasure of Nathalie's huge rack milking him dry had been the realisation of the ultimate fantasy. For less than a split second, he'd wished she had his cock in her mouth again. His eyes widened. Frantically he plucked at a hair on his arm. Trying to distance himself from the thought as quickly as he could. Sitting dead still in the armchair of the large drawing room, he paused to make sure his fantasising hadn't had any repercussions. Silence. Then off in the distance he heard the girls giggled to themselves. Max breathed a sigh of relief, taking the girls' laughter as a sign he'd gotten away with it.

'We can't punish him like this, he isn't doing it on purpose,' Emily said in Max's defence.

'I know that, but I just can't look him in the eyes at the moment,' Nathalie replied.

Emily and Nathalie continued back and forth as they sat on Inma's bed. The three sequestering themselves to avoid giving Max too much to think about. Inma was in the bathroom moisturising her face, casually interjecting with the girls' conversation as it continued.

'We all need to get away from the box,' said Inma, 'but the box can't know they we're trying to get away, or we'll spend the next three weeks in French maids' outfits bent over a table while Max empties his balls into us'.

'Exactly, look at this giant rack I got just for touching the front door,' Nathalie agreed. 'Honestly, I can't even button my shirts anymore.'

'SHHHHH' Emily and Nathalie hissed. Both concerned that Max would overhear and get another wonderful idea.

Inma chuckled at the absurdity of the situation. She held the moisturiser bottle up to the window to see how much she had left. It was an expensive brand, and she'd managed to keep it safe from all the other girls in the house, Ms. Adler included. From the light that shined through the opaque container, she could see she had about two thirds of a container left. Finishing her post-shower routine, she reached out a hand to open the bathroom cabinet. However, her hand shook as she went to return the moisturiser to its proper place. She let out an exasperated sigh as she felt an impulse take a hold of her.

'Everything okay Inma?' Emily enquired, hearing the disturbance from the other room.

'This moisturiser is really expensive,' Inma replied, a frustrated sulk strewn across her face.

'Did you run out?'

'No,' Inma said exasperated, 'but I'm about to dump this whole container onto Nathalie's huge tits'.

Emily looked around confused. Nathalie was no longer sat on the bed, she was on her knees in the middle of the bedroom floor reluctantly shuffling the sports bra over her head. Inma lurched forward and, grasping the tube of moisturiser, crudely emptied the contents onto Nathalie's voluptuous breasts. Nathalie mindlessly began rubbing the moisturiser lightly, spreading it across every inch of the mountains on her chest.

'We did this for him already,' Emily said.

'I have to pleasure him,' said Nathalie reluctantly. Still covered in the lotion. She staggered out the door and towards the staircase. Given that they didn't feel compelled, the girls chose not to follow her. They couldn't stop anything that was about to happen anyway.

Nathalie walked into the room with Max, who was still sat in the large arm chair. He was immobilised by the sight. Nathalie's tits bouncing heavily as she walked towards him, glistening from the oily lotion that enveloped them. She knelt in front of him and pulled his bottom layer off. Leaving his hardening cock exposed. She took a dollop of lotion from her left breast and began to rub it on him. He stiffened immediately, gasping.

Nathalie looked down at her tits, 'you better start rubbing too,' she said idly, 'the lotion rubbing is just foreplay, and I can't do what I have to do until it's all rubbed in.'

Max stiffened even more, he loved her melons slippery and wet, especially while she was handling his cock. He filled his hands with them, rubbing as Nathalie expertly pleasured him with her lubricated hand. Her warmth glided effortlessly up and down his shaft, sending sparks throughout his body every time she brushed the sensitive head. He pressed her breasts together as he rubbed them, enjoying how her cleavage swelled and bounced with his fondling.

'You having fun?' said Nathalie, in an irritable tone.

'I'm sorry Nathalie,' Max replied, at first he appeared sheepish, but the corner of his mouth portrayed a wry smile, 'you know I can't control it, and frankly, I think I'm just going to enjoy this privilege while it lasts'.

Up in Ms. Adler's bedroom, the box glowed.

____________

Still in Inma's bedroom, the other two women continued to chat idly, actively ignoring the events unfolding downstairs. Inma in mourning for her beloved moisturiser, now being used for the sordid activities downstairs.

'Can you get another bottle online somewhere?' Asked Emily.

'Why bother' Inma tartly retorted.

Emily shrugged in agreement. They sat comfortably in silence for a moment, listening to the pleasurable moans of Max downstairs.

'Emily, does it bother you that he hasn't chosen you for any of these fantasies?' Inma enquired.

Emily looked off pensively, 'I don't see it that way. I think it's because he cares for me the most. Ms. Adler made him confess how he feels about me. As fucked up as it may seem, I think we'd have a real chance if we could escape...her.'

Inma looked to open her mouth as if to reply. However, she was distracted by an overwhelming urge that she couldn't ignore. Emily expression mirrored Inma's, and both women walked towards Ms. Adler's bedroom, awaiting the boxes instructions.

Both girls stood in front of the box. Emily grabbed the note, darting her eyes across the slip of paper, the hint of a smile appeared.

'Holy shit, that's amazing!' said Emily resoundingly.

Confused, Inma snatched the paper from Emily's hand and narrowed her eyes as she inspected the paper.

'No way, Emily you can't think this is better,' Inma sighed as she dropped the slip of paper to the floor. 'He could be as bad as her, maybe worse.'

Before they could say anymore, they heard the crunching of tires on gravel outside. Hastening to the window, they saw a black cab coming down the long driveway.

'Holy shit, this isn't happening' Inma muttered.

Both women felt the summoning from downstairs. They made for the main living room where Nathalie was still engaged in pleasuring Max. The ominous slip still lay on the floor. Its divisive message in bold looked to shake the foundations of the house still there for all to see:

I get everything from Ms Adler, her power, her estate, everything that she possesses will now be mine

______________________________________________________________________________

Max had finished rubbing the expensive lotion onto Nathalie's chest. He laid back and admired the soft, glistening sheen of her tits as she continued to rub him. His dick was throbbing, pulsing with need. As Nathalie finished his massage, her mouth opened, and she felt the strong pull from her own lips towards him. She took him in her mouth quickly, listening to his gasp as she began to satisfy him. Her mouth and tongue moved expertly up and down him with an enthusiasm that betrayed Nathalie's current feeling about the situation. She was Max's plaything.

When Max and the girls first encountered the box, he'd felt a genuine guilt towards Nathalie and the girls as the unwillingly catered to his needs. Now, he relished the power he had. He need only will his every fantasy into existence and these three incredibly beautiful women would perform for him on command. He grew intoxicated by his own power, and the expertly performed blowjob from Nathalie, both bringing him closer to the edge of orgasm. Nathalie's mouth responded and increased the pressure and the pace to bring about her master's climax. Max's muscles tightened slightly as he felt the urge to cum swelling rapidly and -

'Well, looks like you two are having fun!' declared Ms Adler as she strolled triumphantly into the room. Max's control broken, Nathalie got up off of her knees and tried to head upstairs as quickly as she could. Her path was blocked by Inma and Emily who met her at the threshold of the living room and promptly turned her around.

The group were silent. Ms. Adler smirking as she looked at Max's tortured face. He had grown quite accustomed to his power, and worried now that Ms Adler's return meant his reinstatement as the scum on the bottom of her shoe. Even worse, Nathalie had brought him just short of completion, leaving his cock rigid and aching, desperate for satisfaction. Ms Adler walked up to him and ran a fingernail up his shaft, causing Max to grunt in anguish.

'Oh wow, how soon you took advantage of your position Max...' Ms Adler grabbed Max's cock firmly, causing him more pain and frustration '...but your fun is over now. You fulfilled your role wonderfully. Torturing these girls and making sure none of you got too far from me.'

Ms Adler turned to Nathalie, examining her enlarged breasts with her eyes.

'I see you tried the front door Nathalie.' She cupped Nathalie's tits in her hands, squeezing her nipples. Involuntarily, Nathalie gasped and moaned in pleasure as Ms Adler twisted her nipples firmly. 'Unfortunately, the box is very creative when it comes to keeping you all in within the grounds. You're lucky that all you got was this VERY impressive rack. I remember one of my former employees who tried to escape ended up with clit so sensitive that she couldn't move without having a huge orgasm. Naturally, it was very amusing to watch her trying to work in the house after that, cumming every couple of steps.'

While Ms Adler was distracted groping Nathalie's chest. Emily nonchalantly walked over to Max. Taking his cock in her hand, she kissed him passionately on the mouth and stroked him softly. She moved to whisper in his ear.

'The box gave you one last fantasy,' Emily winked at Max before walking back across the room to where Inma was standing.

Max's eyes widened, realising what Emily meant. He took a deep breath, realising that if he and Emily were wrong, he would enter a realm of punishment and frustration greater than anything he'd experienced so far. He stood up slowly.

'Adler!' Max barked. Ms Adler turned to him, furious at the pejorative use of her name.

'Get on your knees and suck my dick' Max ordered.

Everyone stood in stunned silence. Ms. Adler looked more angry than she ever had before. She closed the space between her and Max, their faces inches from one another. Max did not waver, instead he raised an eyebrow in expectation. Suddenly, Ms Adler fell to her knees in front of Max. Eyes wide in horror, she began to suck Max's cock passionately. Max had never felt anything so glorious, already on the edge from his session with Nathalie, he felt the surge of his impending orgasm deep within him. He fucked her mouth and filled it with his boiling cum. Ms. Adler was compelled to swallow every drop, and continued sucking his sensitive manhood until he ordered her to stop. Ms. Adler fell to the floor in exhaustion, terrified that she'd been compelled by her former slave.

'I have all of your abilities now Irene,' Max said assertively. 'You will obey my every command, and you will be punished for all the bullshit you put us through.'

'The fuck I will, you little weasel!' Ms. Adler screeched.

'Need more proof? Emily, Inma, get the sybian,' Max ordered.

The girls wheeled in the vibrating saddle that had been used many times to torture the girls. The positioned it in front of Max's armchair and he sat comfortably in the chair. Emily sat on the arm of the chair and put an arm around Max, they kissed passionately once more, then turned to look menacingly at Ms. Adler.

'Irene, get naked and ride that sybian until I tell you to stop. You will not orgasm without my consent.' Max instructed curtly.

Ms. Adler took her clothes off as instructed, she tried as hard as she could to maintain her cold indifference, as if all of these actions were her own idea. However, it was quite clear that she was terrified and furious at her change in circumstances.

She mounted the sybian and Nathalie turned the dial straight to its full potential. Ms. Adler couldn't help but moan with pleasure. She cursed Max through gritted teeth as she felt the pleasure building, the humiliation of being toyed with in front of her inferiors. Her breath quickened, she felt an orgasm rising, the sickly sweet vibrations causing her body to tense in anticipation of a big release. Right as her buzzer was about to go, her hips pushed themselves away from the vibrating surface.

'NOOOOoooo' Ms. Adler moaned painfully. 'You little cunts! I will get you for this!'

'You won't, you'll ride that thing again and again until I say so. Nathalie is going to go upstairs and draw up some contracts for you to sign your entire estate over to me, only when you sign them will you be allowed off the sybian.'

Ms. Adler's expression softened to one of pleading, but Max remained indifferent. Ms. Adler brought herself down to the vibrator again and wailed as the pleasurable sensations took hold of her again. Without fail, her body lifted itself from the toy just before she was about to climax, and there she stayed for several hours. Max and Emily made complete and satisfying love in front of her. For the first time since moving in, their bodies moved caringly and softly on top of one another, nothing was forced or compelled about the sex. Max used his newfound abilities to make Emily's whole body an erogenous zone, and she screamed with pleasure as she willingly gyrated on top of him. She locked eyes with the tortured Ms. Adler. Just as Irene was edged for the 20th time, Emily felt a powerful and complete climax that washed over her body. Max stretched her pleasure out for several minutes as Emily writhed on top of him, barely able to stay conscious.

Nathalie came down after an hour or so, when Emily's screaming had subsided.

'Max, is it okay if we leave those contracts until tomorrow morning, it's late and I don't want to make any mistakes,' Nathalie asked casually.

'Of course Nathalie, Ms. Adler can wait until the morning to sign them I'm sure.' Max smugly replied.

'Wait!' cried Ms. Adler 'You're not going to leave me here all night, are you?' As she pleaded, her body began to lower itself back down onto the sybian for another round of self-inflicted edging.

Max looked at Ms. Adler pensively, watching as her body strained under the pleasurable torture. He shrugged, without another word, they all got up and left the room. Ms. Adler's moans echoed through Leadworth house all night, but Max, Emily, Inma and Nathalie had the best nights sleep they'd had in years.

A few weeks later

Max woke up in his large four poster bed. He got up and headed for the bathroom. Inma was there waiting for him.

'Hey, Ready for our shower? Emily said she's busy making breakfast so I should take her place this morning. Sorry I got wet without you' Inma said seductively.

Max smiled, looking at Inma's big round ass glistening from the hot water.

'Just one second' he said, snapping his fingers. Ms. Alder dragged herself staggering into the room, hair deshevelled, eyes wild. 'Irene, you want my cock don't you?'

Ms. Adler got on her knees and pleaded desperately, 'Max you know I fucking do, just let me take Inma's place today please!'

Max ignored her, he got in the shower with Inma. He kissed her and rubbed her body with soap before turning her around and bending her over. His pushed his hard cock into Inma's pussy and watched as her ass clapped against his hips. Ms. Adler looked on hungrily as the pair continued their shower.

And so, the house continued in its new equilibrium. Emily, Inma, Nathalie, and Max living in constant fulfilment of each other's needs. Living comfortably off of Ms. Alder's estate. Ms. Adler continued to exist in her state of sexual frustration, penance for the torture she'd put them all through.