Steff's Game

Story Info
Steff discovers her husband's femdom fantasies.
1.7k words
4.24
34.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steffany and Josh were married for 10 years now. Most of the time they both were happy with their lives, yet in the last two years Steffany felt less and less compelled by their relationship. The sex became boring, always the same, nothing new, and they did it decreasingly often. Not that it had been great in the first place. Josh's performance in bed did leave much to be wished for. It did not help that he wasn't exactly well-endowed. With barely ten cm, his dick was not enough to give Steff the penetration she needed to cum. And outside the marriage bed, things weren't too good either. Both of them seemed to drift further and further apart from each other.

This situation has led Steff to think more than once that it would be better to just end the relationship and divorce. She even had been on the verge of entering an affair with her handsome coworker, who seemed more than eager to do the part.

That all changed then Steff discovered the contents of Josh's so called "working laptop". It was filled with porn. Not any porn that is, it was hardcore femdom porn. She found videos of guys being tied up, whipped, treated like dogs and being used in all sorts of concerning ways by dominant woman, clad mostly in leather. At first, she was shocked, how could her husband watch such disgusting things? Then she found some aspects of it very intriguing. Especially some videos of the woman doing it with other guys in front of her husband and the ones with the guys wearing a chastity cage, caught her interest.

So, Steff decided that she could use the situation to her advantage and ordered such a chastity cage for Josh online, without telling him. Then it arrived, Steff went to her husband and confronted him with his computer. At first, he denied that the porn was his, it must have been a hacker, he said. But then Steff showed him the metal cage she had for him, he went quiet. She threatened to expose his fetish to everyone, if he did not put it on. Josh wanted get away but Steff managed to pull down his pants, revealing that Josh had a raging hard on.

Then all his resistance was gone. Steff had to use some ice to get his penis small enough to fit into the cage, but she got him in eventually.

Since then, their lives had changed dramatically. With Steff controlling Josh's erections, she could decide when and how often they had sex. At first, she made Josh only wear the cage for a few days at the time. But that time quickly expanded to a week and even a month. By then, Steff discovered that Josh was a better lover when he was caged, because he was especially eager to perform oral sex on her to earn his release. He became much better at it than he had ever been. He even managed to make her cum more often than he used to. More than he ever had with his dick free.

Now Steff hadn't let Josh out for an orgasm in two months. Josh's desperate pleads for the key to his cage turned her on. She had found a liking in dressing sexy at home, revealing as much skin as possible, just to see the look in Josh's eyes then his penis wanted to get erect but couldn't. Even in public Steff dressed more freely in order to humiliate her husband. Sometimes, when the two were out on a date, Steff could swear that other woman were chuckling when they noticed the key, she wore visibly around her neck. Steff simply loved the new power that she had over Josh.

Lately Josh had complained that his balls were aching whenever Steff teased him. This was more an annoyance than it turned her on, so she had to think of something to resolve this issue. After some research online, she may have found a solution. On one BDSM site, people described something they called "milking" their subs. They said that they reduced the pain in the balls, by masturbating their husbands but stopping at the last possible second, before the actual climax. Then, they claimed, the cum would just flow out, without the pleasure of the orgasm. Also, performing a prostate massage could lead to similar results.

Since Steff did not intend to have sex with Josh at the moment, and did not want to risk his eagerness to please her by letting him masturbate on his own, she decided to try this method.

So, when Josh came home one evening, Steff made him undress in the living room. Josh's crotch was completely hairless. Steff made him shave regularly to avoid his hairs getting stuck in the cage, which caused some pain when Josh was locked up the first times. Besides, Steff liked it better that way, it made his dick look cuter. Steff got close to Josh and took his balls in her hand. He winced. The two orbs were swollen and heavy. They had stored two weeks' worth of semen in them that Steff planned to extract.

Steff told Josh to position himself on all fours on the couch. He was a little confused and probably expected to be spanked for some mistake of his. Instead, she used the key she wore around her neck, to open the chastity cage. Despite his confusion, and the fact that Steff did not show him any skin, Josh got hard instantly. His cock used the rare chance of freedom and sprang to life as soon as Steff turned the key.

Josh could not believe his luck as Steff began stroking his penis. He did not expect to be let out today. But he did not know that Steff didn't intent to let him cum. She rubbed his dick with her hand, all the way from the base to the tip. Josh began to moan, her hands felt incredible on his erection. He had yearned for this for too long.

Suddenly Steff stopped her actions. Josh wanted to protest, but he knew he would be punished if he did. Steff signaled him to stay in this awkward position with his small member dangling beneath him.

Josh watched her turn around grabbing something. It was a package of latex gloves. She put a pair on and applied some lube on her right hand. She then returned to her waiting husband.

Steff resumed to jerk Josh's penis with her left hand and moved the lubed right hand behind him. Josh could not see what she was doing, but he soon felt it.

The cold wet touch on his asshole let him wince. "What are you doing?" He spoke

"You want me to stop? No problem, let me get the cage." Steff had a wicked smile on her face as she grabbed the chastity device.

"No, please, i beg you." He pleaded desperately.

Steff resumed her work. As she stroked Josh's cock, she messaged his anus. He clenched his hole at first but relaxed eventually. At last, her finger entered his ass. Josh began moaning while she searched for his prostate. He already came close to orgasm. When Steff noticed this, she stopped again and waited a moment before touching him again. She anew inserted her finger into his butt. This time she found what she was looking for. One push on his prostate with her finger almost send him over the edge, but only almost. She stopped again and continued after some time.

Steff repeated this process a couple of times. Josh was begging for release, his dick was let out a constant flow of precum. She was surprised by the amount he could produce. But that was not what she looked for. After another edging, she went a little longer. Josh squealed like crazy while Steff pressed harder on his prostate. When she felt his muscles tense, she took her hands of him.

"No, Please, don't stop." Josh cried.

But Steff only laughed as his balls tightened and begun pumping. Josh was past the point of no return but not enough to reach a full orgasm. He frantically humped the air as his cum just flowed out of his tip. It was a lovely, pathetic sight for Steff. She quickly placed a bowl beneath him to catch his milk but most of it went on the couch.

"That did work out better when i expected." Said Steff cheerfully. "Now, put the cage back on."

"Please, i can still go." Josh reached out for his still dripping cock. With a sharp scream he withdrew his hand. Steff had smacked his bare bottom with a cane. A red line was already visible on his ass.

"I said you go back in chastity, don't make me say it again."

Josh had no choice but to obey.

"You are never to touch your cock without permission, do you understand me?"

"Yes mistress." He locked his now limp penis back up.

"As a punishment you will lick up all your dirty sperm, no objections."

Josh looked at her in disbelieve, but he could see that she was dead serious. He sat on the couch and hesitantly raised the bowl with his load to his mouth. Steff watched him as he reluctantly opened his mouth to lick the bowl clean.

"See? That isn't so hard, is it?" Steff laughed as she put the gloves and the lubes away. "Don't forget the rest on the couch, i don't want any stains."

Josh did as he was told to not risk another stroke with the cane. The whole situation was deeply embarrassing for him.

Steff was very satisfied with how everything turned out. She planned to do this more often. And so, she began milking him this way every over week to get rid of all the old sperm in his balls. Of course, she made him eat it every time. He had to get used to the taste of cum, after all she had special plans for him in the future. After a couple of times, Steff got better with her prostate massage. Eventually she needed less and less penile stimulation to get him to release his juice.

Soon Steff wanted to bring this little game to the next level. The flirting with her colleague got only more serious in the last couple of months, and now she finally arranged a date with him. Josh new what she was going to do it. he was upset at first, but after a few edgings he was more than happy to agree to it, just for an orgasm.

And thus began the next chapter in Josh and Steff's relationship.