Ms. Alvarez’s Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam quickly heads up into his bedroom and closes the door, locking it. Then he unzips his pants and wraps his panties around his pole, stroking it rapidly. He moans and then cums in his teacher's dirty panties with a loud cry, spurting a huge load into the used underwear.

.......

Two months after the two of them had their first date, Sam is in Kate's room. He told his parents he's at one of his friends' house and they believe him. If they knew what's going on right now they would both be horrified. The boy is lying on his teacher's bed, naked as the day he was born. She, also naked, is sitting next to him on the large bed, one of her strong hands jerking him off and the other one rubbing his balls gently. Sam moans in great pleasure, enjoying the way she is caressing him. Kate Alvarez smirks, very pleased by his reactions. She cups his balls and gives them a tender squeeze, knowing he is very sensitive and enjoying the way he squirms in her grasp.

She jacks her younger boyfriend's cock and leans in, kissing him on his cheek, licking up and down the side of his thin neck. Then she clenches her strong fist and squeezes his rod hard. He gasps in greater pleasure as she strokes him and pumps his dick faster. "Do you like the way my hand feels, baby? Do you like how I'm jerking you off?" she asks Sam. Sam nods. "Tell me, baby boy. Use your beautiful voice." He moans and she just rubs him faster, beating his meat for him as he lies there totally helpless in her fist, vulnerable, completely at the older woman's mercy.

"Ahh I love the way your hand feels so much, mommy," Sam moans as she is caressing his prick and wanking him off more aggressively. His fingers dig in the bedsheets, nearly ripping them as he tries to contain his loud moaning. It is so embarrassing how much precum he is leaking right now and then Kate decides to have some fun. She moves to lower her head and start licking his hard dick like a lollipop, licking up the boy's clear liquid as it seeps out of the urethra. He moans as she licks up his pre-cum and then sucks the tip of his dick into her mouth. "Mommy, please suck my cock," he begs her adorably.

Kate slides his manhood fully inside her mouth and smirks around his prick as she bobs her head up and down. She blows him, fellating his inexperienced penis with ease. The woman had many much bigger cocks down her throat and finds sucking Sam off very easy. She is still enjoying this a lot though since the cock belongs to the only boy she loves and he is enjoying it too, moaning loud and thrusting up into her mouth, hips flexing about uncontrollably, unable to control himself. Her long tongue swirls around his spongy tip and attacks his sensitive underside, making the nerdy boy whimper. She then bobs her head up and down for the next ten minutes.

Deciding her jaw needs some rest, she switches to using her hand and is now jerking him off. Kate is much gentler this time as he only cummed earlier. Her hand works him slowly, milking his cock. His dick spits the load on her tits. He shoots his semen onto the mounds of her mammary flesh and she smiles. She loves the way it feels as strands of his seed splatter on her beautiful boobs and coat her skin. Soon her tits are glazed in his cock milk. Her breasts are now entirely drenched. She rubs his hot cum all over her big boobs and smiles at him naughtily. "Look at your cum all over mommy's tits, naughty boy."

She then goes back to sucking his dick for ten minutes until he screams "I'm about to cum now!" Kate doesn't stop. She sucks him off hard until he cums in her waiting mouth. The sexy teacher takes his throbbing appendage out of her mouth, and he sprays ropes after ropes of cum on her face. He keeps on blasting her pretty cheeks with a few more ropes of cum. The boy marks her features with his spunk and she smiles. Kate's beautiful face is coated in his seed and she grins as he keeps on spewing his load on her until his orgasm is over. Her face now has his seed on it the way she's wanted for some time now.

"Did you like that, baby?" she asks him in a kind, gentle voice. He nods shyly in a daze, and she pats him on the head as he takes shallow breaths. Sam stares at her huge breasts, covered in his creamy semen. "Good. Now I will let you drink something and relax for a bit before fucking you. You would need a few minutes to get hard again, right?" Kate asks. Sam nods and she gets up from the bed. As she is about to head to the door though, he tells her to stop. She turns back around to face Sam in her surprise. "Don't you want to have a drink, honey?" she asks her younger boyfriend in concern. The shy boy bites his lower lip, clearly considering a dirty thought.

"Can you piss in my mouth, mommy? I think that will get me fully hard again in no time," he suggests. Kate stares at him, stunned. She then grins and gets up over his head, her hair pussy above his face. The woman starts urinating in his mouth. She pisses into the shy boy's mouth, hitting the back of his throat with her hot pee. He eagerly gulps her urine down and his cock springs up. To her surprise, he is even harder than he was before she sucked his cock. The tall woman keeps on pissing in his mouth for the next ten seconds before there is no pee left in her. By now, his penis is pulsating.

She moves back down by his crotch and then straddles him, slipping his dick up inside her. Her long hair glistens with a bit of sweat and she impales herself on his virgin cock, deflowering him. "You are mine now, baby boy," she tells her student and boyfriend, consummating their highly inappropriate relationship the way she's fantasized about so many times before. She knows that he is all hers now, after she's marked his cock and broke his will with her pussy. He'll never be able to even look at another woman again. She begins to ride his dick, pinning the short boy down on the mattress by his shoulders.

Kate fucks her young boyfriend really hard, slamming her hips down, clenching her vagina around his dick. She constricts her tunnel around him, squeezing his manhood mercilessly. He could only moan as she uses him and fucks him. "Ahhh, please fuck me, mommy. Fuck me harder," he begs in a slutty voice, with a whorish expression on his little face. Kate complies and drives him into the bed, pounding his dick with her cunt. Her snatch grips him with every up and down movement of her body. He is truly helpless beneath her as the friction overcomes him and drives him out of his mind in a frenzy of pleasure.

She rubs her clit until she orgasms, her pussy throbbing around him. Eventually he screams and cums in her pussy. She smirks, loving the way he fills her up with his spunk. His seed leaks out of her slit, dripping down her thighs as she gets up and then lies down next to him, cuddling the exhausted boy. This time she decides to give him an hour to rest up since he has by now had two orgasms and needs longer. When she deems that Sam has had just enough rest, she gets up on all fours, thrusting her firm butt out. Slapping her own thick ass, she tells him "Get behind me and fuck my ass now, baby boy. Mommy wants to feel your cum inside her ass, got that?"

The now revitalised Sam quickly gets up on his knees behind her. His dick is still sticky and he sticks it inside her pussy again to get some more lubrication. Then he slowly presses through her sphincter. Her anal ring dilates to accomodate him and he enters her, penetrating her slowly. "Yes," she hisses, rubbing her clitoris. She slams her ass back at him and then fucks herself with his cock, stuffing her ass with his dick. He moans loudly, shocked by how tight her ass is. Her pussy already felt extremely good but this is even better, and he doesn't know how long he'll be able to last in her this time.

Soon he begins to pour his load inside her bowels. "Cum all over my huge ass, you slutty boy!" she commands him. He yanks his dick out of her ass and strokes it rapidly, shooting his cum on her thick ass, emptying his balls all over her buttocks as she hisses in victory. "Yes!" she cries out as her boyfriend keeps on spurting until he's dry. He then collapses, fainting from exhaustion. Kate strokes his face with love, staring at him adoringly as she lies down next to the teenage boy, wrapping her arm around him and holding him really close. Feeling his warm, messy cum on her ass makes her smile as she enjoys what she's been after for some time now.

He wakes up half an hour later, looking very weak. It's not too surprising since she did milk him dry with her holes. His thick seed leaking out of her warm orifices is evidence enough of what they did. She is proud of it too, enjoying the feeling of his hot cum leaking out of her holes. "Baby, you made me really proud with how you filled me with cum," Kate says. He blushes. "It's true though. I love the way you shot your loads inside me. You are mine now. You know that right? You are just my little slut, sweetie. My adorable, little cum dispenser. My sperm cow."

The two of them go to take a shower together and clean up. Kate has to resist the impulse to take him again. If she starts fucking him again, she won't be able to get him back home on time. She's promised to drive him home as soon as possible so that his parents wouldn't start to get suspicious about his whereabouts. He's very rarely been out with friends, and when he was, he always came home after just a short period of time. It would look suspicious if he was gone for even ten minutes longer than he said he would be, given how straight-laced the shy nerd is

Kate drives him back to his house, humming to herself, delighted by how well today turned out. She's gotten what she wants. The boy she loves cummed on her face, tits and ass today. Nothing could make me happier yet she knows she can still push for more. She could make him even more subservient to her than he already is. The age gap is already beneficial enough. The fact that she is his teacher and he is her student also adds to the power imbalance in her favour. He will do whatever she tells him to. That much she is sure of. She can even use her position as a way to blackmail him if he somehow loses interest, but that is very unlikely. Kate is sure she has him pussywhipped already.

On her drive back home, she thinks of how she will be grading her young boyfriend's paper along with several others in bed. The wicked woman grins to herself as she thinks of ways in which she could exploit her position over him. Maybe she could threaten to give him poor grades if he doesn't eat her out enough? That'd certainly be really fun. The power trip is intoxicating and she is on a high with it right now. Little does the sexy teacher know that she is about to run into some major trouble because of her libido the very next day at school, thanks to her inability to properly control it.

..........

The next day, Kate is in her empty classroom. Sam is there with her. He blushes as she strokes his hair, peppering his face with many kisses. The couple are trying to get to spend some time in here alone together for a while until he has to go to his class. She is seriously thinking about pretending to be his mom calling in so that he can stay home and she can be there with him and suck his cock. But no. No, she has to wait for a while. She has to teach and he has to go to classes and at the end of the day, she'll claim her reward, sucking him off until he cums in her mouth the way she deserves.

"Baby, spread your legs apart so I can play with your balls while I mark these papers," she says. He obeys her and she snakes her hand up between his thighs in one smooth movement. The woman cups his balls, groping both them and his dick through his pants and fondling him. He moans softly as she smirks, her left hand molesting his privates and her right one ticking and crossing. "You didn't do as well as I expected from you in the latest assignment, by the way. But I can kind of understand that since I have been fucking you silly so often lately," Kate says to her cute boyfriend.

Sam looks surprised but is then lost in a haze of pleasure as she massages his crotch expertly. Her hand is talented and experienced, having touched many sets of genitalia before his. He is special to her though and she pays some extra attention to how she is rubbing him on his crotch. The boy's groin has knots of pleasure in it as she squeezes his cock. Kate is multi-tasking really well and her boyfriend is brought to the brink of orgasm as she continues to mark all the homework with just one hand. "Aaah, mommy, I'm about to cum," he warns her in advance.

At that moment, Annie, one of Candy's close friends, burst into the room. The brunette cheerleader says "I'm so sorry Ms. Alvarez, but I didn't complete all the assignments. May I please have an extension?" Then the girl sees where her teacher's hand is and looks at Sam in confusion, before gasping. Her head swivels back and forth between the two people in front of her as her jaw drops in more shock. "Oh my god! You two are together? Dating?" she demands as Sam turns very red. Kate also seems to be worried by this as well. "I'm going to tell Candy about this! I'm going to tell everybody at school!" Annie now threatens.

"I'll give you the extension that you just asked for!" Kate quickly tells the young cheerleader, who smirks. Annie is good at extorting people in order to get what she wants and it's just worked again as you can see. She didn't have to say very much at all before Kate said what the girl wanted to hear. "Can you please get out of here now? I have to get back to marking the papers." Annie looks at the teacher in a way that shows her how she knows exactly what Kate was doing before she came into the room. Then the popular girl winks at Sam before she leaves the room, giggling all the way out.

Sam takes a deep breath to calm down as Kate releases his genitals. They look at each other and Kate offers the boy a kind, reassuring smile. "Don't you start to worry about it now," she tells him in a gentle tone. "It will be okay. She only wanted an extension. Now that I gave her one, she has no reason to tell other people about what she saw. If she did, it would backfire on her since I could just withdraw the extension and tell her she has to hand the assignment in now or not get any marks. She is a smart girl and will be able to work this much out for herself." Her words calm him down a great deal and he now relaxes.

He nods, leaning in, resting his head on her shoulder. Then he realizes that this is risky. If Annie could walk in on them then so could other people, so it is best to not do this at school anymore. There is just too much risk involved. He could tell by the look on her face that Kate is thinking along the same line. She gives him a kiss and pats him on the butt as he grabs his bag. He says bye to his hot girlfriend and leaves the room, heading out into the corridor and walking to his first class of the day. The boy is already missing her but he has to stop thinking about Kate all the time like this, or else he'll always be walking around with a boner.

Once he reaches his class, he sits down on his chair and gets all his things out of his bag. Setting them on the table, he expects to be left alone as he waits for the teacher to enter the room. Much to his surprise, Annie walks over. "Hey, I wanted to talk to you about what I saw in Ms Alvarez's room earlier," she says to him. He flinches. "Don't worry, I am not going to blackmail you or anything like that. I just wanted to tell you how surprised I am. You never seemed like the type of boy with mommy issues to me before." She giggles at the way he is blushing from her words, pleased.

"I do not have mommy issues," he tells her. She chuckles some more at this as he feels his cheeks burn up. "I really do not have issues, Annie!" Annie is still laughing at him and he continues to deny it even though it is clear that she is not going to believe him on this one at all. "Why do you care anyway? It is none of your business, you hear me? It is none of your business who I go out with. You should go to your seat now. The teacher should be here pretty soon, don't you think?" he adds, sounding like he has put up with enough of her bullshit now, which he really did.

He has witnessed her constantly bullying other people over the past several years, making fun of them and even beating some people up as well. Sam has no patience left for someone like her and is done with putting up with her bullshit. He sighs as the middle aged teacher finally enters the classroom and puts a briefcase down on the table. The teacher begins going over some of the finer points from their last lesson and Sam finds himself distracted from thoughts of Kate. It is a good thing since he doesn't want to be completely obsessed with her. He wants to be able to think of other things too instead of thinking about her all the time.

During the rest of the class, he thinks of something that should have occurred to him much earlier on. Annie just found out and sooner or later, other people will have to know about this too. He is going to have to tell his parents about it eventually. How on earth did he forget this? Sam shudders as he thinks about how horrified his mom and dad would be when they find out that he is dating a teacher, his teacher in fact. Oh well, he supposed he could think of a clever thing to say. He is quite good at being snarky when he has to be, which isn't very often. But still, he'll be able to work something out.

At the end of the class, he leaves quicker than he usually does. Making sure there is no one is following him, he heads to his girlfriend's classroom and knocks on her door. She opens it for him and he pops in quickly, kissing her on her rosy cheek once the door is locked. The two of them make out for a few minutes before he has to leave to get to another class. "Tell you parents about us today," she tells him before he leaves. He spends the rest of the day alternating between thinking about her and focusing on what the teacher is saying. Eventually, the bell rings, signaling the end of the school day. He rushes home as fast as he could and as he heads back there, he thinks of how he could tell his parents that he is dating Kate.

When he is back at his house, he looks at his parents who are sitting there in the living room and smiles at them. He feels nervous, which is pretty rare when he is at home. Usually he is quite calm around his mom and dad. "Hey, I have something I want to talk to you about," he says. His parents look at him and he sits down at the table where they are. It is making him feel nervous trying to picture how they would react to what he is about to tell them. He knows they would be shocked but just how upset he doesn't know yet. He just hopes they wouldn't start yelling at him now.

His dad looks at him curiously and so does his mom. "What is it?" Sam's old man asks first. Sam tries hard to come up with the right words but feels them clam up in his throat and struggles just to breath. Both his parents could tell he is awkward and try to set him at ease. "Your mom and I are here for you. Just tell us what's going on and we will help you if we can." Sam's mom also nods and he feels guilty making them worry about him like this. Even he is even more guilty for what he is about to tell them though, knowing that they would probably not take it very well.

"I'm dating someone," he begins. "And I think I'm in love with her too." Both of his parents gasp in shock. Then his mom hugs him tightly and he smiles as his dad joins them. But then he sighs in a little bit of frustration, knowing that he could upset them with what comes next. "But the thing is, it is a little more complicated than that." They now look at him, puzzled. "She is one of my, um, teachers at school..." Now they are both shocked, staring at him wide eyed as he stands there. He knows he should say something now, anything at all is better than nothing, but he doesn't know what to say. He really doesn't and it is just so annoying.