Ms. Alvarez’s Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She told your mom she was going to propose today," his dad tells him. His eyes go wide in shock and then he smiles. So they did know in advance! No wonder his father isn't shocked at all. He should've been able to figure it out by himself. Oh well. Nothing to worry about anymore then since both of his parents are okay with this. "But seriously son, congrats," Sam's father now says. "You'll come by this Saturday, right?" Sam quickly tells him yes and they talk for a while before Sam's mom gets on the phone. He then talks to his mother too and chat with her for a while until the conversation between them is over.

After that, he goes to Kate who is showering. He enters the stall and gets down on his knee. "Let me make you squirt, mommy," he tells her and buries his face in her pussy, lapping up her rapidly flowing juices, eating her out. She strokes his hair as he gives her head, going down on her and doing his duty as her obedient fiance. Kate smiles to herself, very pleased with how well everything's turned out. She moans and then cries out in orgasm, spraying her juices all over his face. This is all she has ever wanted, with the only boy she loves eating her cunt whenever she wants him to, even taking the initiative nowadays, knowing what she expects from him.

Three months later, the two of them get married and the two of them spend the rest of their lives together happily ever after.

The End.

Author's Note : Feelings on the hot teacher?