Ms. Bauer is Everything

Story Info
A teacher takes possession of an unruly student.
1.2k words
4.08
9.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All people in this fictional story are 18 or older*

It was my senior year in high school and I had really started to check out. I was 18 and had no idea what I wanted for my future. I didn't really care. I had lost any sense of self discipline.

Lately I was beginning to get closer to a girl in my class named Sasha. She sat near me and I often found myself very distracted talking to her during lectures trying to make her laugh. She was so bubbly and friendly I just couldn't help myself. This led to my professor Ms. Bauer reprimanding me on an almost daily basis.

Ms. Bauer was a young 29 year old professor, a smart woman with a crossfit figure and beautiful sun kissed skin. She had long silky brown hair she would keep up in a professional bun. Ms. Bauer would always wear a black business suit with a white shirt underneath it. Around her waist a black pencil skirt that showed off her shapely waist and legs. She must have been a runner with those firm toned legs. The only thing she would change were her shoes, but more often than not she wore black heel wedges.

She was always well mannered and respectful towards her students, but she had a cold demeanor about her that was unlike the other professors. It was hard to know what was going on inside her head. Students came to accept that was how she conducted herself. I was never interested in older women, but I have to admit I did fantasize about Ms. Bauer from time to time. Over time her cold professional demeanor began to crack as I constantly interrupted her class. Ms. Bauer never got upset about anything so the class knew I was seriously pushing her.

Today was like most days as I sat in class whispering to Sasha next to me. She giggled and I involuntarily let out a loud laugh myself. My eyes widen as I quickly realize what I've done and turn fearfully to Ms. Bauer.

I sheepishly plead.

"Im sorry Ms. Bauer I-"

Ms. Bauer slams her white board marker down and the room becomes silent. After a short pause lets out an exasperated sigh. Calmly she turns to look at me.

"Roland please stay after class today, I would like to talk to you."

She says in an unnervingly calm voice.

The class lets out a quiet "Ooooo" in unison as I shrink back into my chair.

***

As the school day finishes the students file out of the classroom. Left standing inside are myself and Ms. Bauer. She slowly walks to the door and closes it.

"Look I'm sorry Ms. Bauer. I just get excited and I end up talking to my friends during class. I promise it won't happen again."

I say to her as I watch her close the blinds on the windows. She stands with her back to me as silence hangs in the room.

"I think it's time we try something different Roland don't you?"

She says as coldly. She then turns to me. I can see her deep dark brown eyes penetrating me as she gazes directly into my eyes. I can only hold the stare for so long before I avert my gaze.

"What is going on?"

I think to myself. Ms. Bauer has always been strict but this is different.

"Take a seat Roland" she says as she motions to the nearest desk

"Oh O-Okay"

I stutter as I cautiously take my seat and face the front of the classroom.

"Ms. Bauer I-"

BANG!!

She slams her hand down on her desk

"EYES FORWARD!" She shouts at me.

I gasp and immediately whip my head forward. My heart rate spikes from the surprise.

I hear her slowly walk up behind as her black heels click across the floor. She stops behind me, her wicked intent emanating from her being. I sit trembling and shocked. Utterly fearful of what is happening. She then puts her hands on my shoulders and lets out a sigh.

"What a silly little boy you are."

I finally heard her coo. I've never seen her talk or act like this. It felt like a completely different person was in the room with me. Has she been putting on an act this whole time?

"You lack direction Roland. Aimlessly wandering through life, hoping things will somehow work out. I've seen your kind many times before.

Subconsciously yearning for someone to come along and... take control."

She says softly as her hands tightly grip my shoulders. My dick begins to unexpectedly swell. Sweat is forming on my brow from the anxiety of the situation. I feel her press her body against my back as her hands tighten. My heart is nearly bursting out of my chest. I continue to look forward as my thoughts race. She lowers her head near my ear.

"But I think deep down you already know that don't you?"

My dick throbs in response. I am motionless and paralyzed with confusion. Her hands begin to explore my chest as I sit there in a state of disbelief. I'm too scared to say or do anything. I'm literally trapped inside my body. Like a puppet that has no control of its own limbs. She proceeds to caress my face. One of her hands stray towards my mouth. She traces my lips gently before parting my mouth. He fingers delving inside my innocent mouth, violating it.

"See? Giving up control isn't so bad is it Roland?"

She says devilishly as her other hand plays with my hair.

My mind begins to swim and I fall into a heavy daze. Before I know it I'm sucking on her wicked fingers like it was what I always wanted. My dick as hard as it could ever be.

"Mmmm" is all I can muster as saliva drips down her hand.

"Ahhh yes such a good little pet you can be" She whispers into my ear.

"I think you are going to really enjoy becoming my puppet. No more of those silly thoughts to get in the way."

She slowly moves her hands to my neck. Wrapping her fingers around my throat and begins choking me. My dick throbbing involuntarily with excitement. My mind is totally lost to me.

"I'm going to dominate you from now on Roland. Do you hear me?" She breathes into my ear as she continues to choke me. Delirious I slowly nod.

"I'm going to dominate you till there is nothing left"

She chokes me tighter. My dick is painfully hard. I feel my hands begin to move towards my belt with their own volition. I slowly unzip and pull down my pants. Finally i'm able to relieve myself.

"That's right. Stroke yourself as I choke and humiliate you my little pet. Surrender yourself to me"

She says before she shoves her tongue into my ear. I begin furiously masturbating myself in my seat as I gasp for air. No thoughts are inside my head anymore, my mind is completely absent. I start moaning very loudly.

"Yes that's my little puppet! Only submission now!"

She demands, her words penetrating me. I let out the loudest moan as I climax the hardest I ever have in my life. At that moment there is no me, only Ms. Bauer and the wicked will she imposes on me. My body shudders as the orgasm leaves tremors in my body. The darkness swallows me whole.

Something changed in me that day. I was never the same again.