Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" Rashida threw open the door wide standing there in her tank and skimp panties slightly obscuring my view of Bentley.

He exchanged glances with Rashida for a millisecond, then his gaze dropped looking at her body as his jaw dropped.

Bentley barely avoided the ash shovel which clanged against the door as I was speeding to snatch it out of Phoebe's hands. She didn't so much swing it as toss it with a winding arc. He jumped into Rashida's arms then quickly recoiled looking at his baby mamma standing there right behind the thick front door. The shovel hit the living room floor as Phoebe went off.

"I KNEW IT!! I KNEW YOU WERE A DIRTY DICK!! YOU FUCKING CHEATER!! I CAUGHT YOU BENTLEY!!"

"But you called me over..." He was visibly trembling as I feared the worst.

"THE MINUTE I TURN MY BACK YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCK MY BEST FRIEND!!"

"Wait a minute, you called me over here and-I NEVER EVEN SAW THIS GIRL BEFORE PHOEBE!! I JUST KNOCKED ON THE DOOR!!" Bentley snapped motioning towards Rashida with a swipe of his hand.

"HEY, WATCH YOUR HANDS BRUH!" Rashida was reactive already ready to throw a haymaker, but I got between them as the estranged couple went at it.

"JUST CAN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS, CAN YOU ASS HAT?!!"

"YOU TOLD ME TO COME OVER HERE!!"

"THAT WAS A TEST!!" Phoebe shouted back thankfully unable to pick up the ash shovel. I got in front of Bentley intent on snatching it out of her hands when he shoved me in the back.

I turned around looking him in the face as the living room went silent.

"This your fault."

"Excuse me."

We stared at one another, then he flipped me the bird and walked away towards the edge of the driveway. I stood there watching as he made a right turn walking out of view before glancing back finding Rashida at my back. Her hand was planted in the middle of my back as I faced her finding Phoebe missing from the living room. Rashida noticed too, immediately running to the bedroom in a panic peering inside. I joined her looking inside too.

Phoebe was peering out of her bedroom window watching as Bentley walked by with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Month and a half ago, maybe a little bit earlier when my belly started getting really big, I uh did something dangerous and stupid. I'd hit Bentley with that fucking toaster oven just like I told you, but I was still mad. Like madder than I'd ever been, and it wouldn't go away. Oliver wasn't around; hell, it felt like he'd moved out to be with his one percenter boyfriend out in the sticks on the edge of town. So, I was alone. By myself... with this anger that wouldn't go away. Tried to do my work out because that's how I process. Baby wasn't having it and I guess that's all for the best. But that anger."

Phoebe's palms were flattened against the window.

"I could beat Bentley from here to Timbuctoo, maim and even set him on fire and the idiot would still come running every time I crooked a finger. Not what I wanted really, but you know... he fucked it up by cheating. Nobody was checking for me, least of all "daddy" who's here now because I got on my husband's nerves enough for him to get me a baby sitter while he went on vacation. Kind of the straw that broke his back when I used a certain slur regarding him and his boyfriend. Wasn't just me trying to get him to force his flaccid penis inside me. I lied."

The side of her face framed the window as she huffed finishing her explanation.

"These goddamn hormones, the hot flashes and having a kid with a clueless man child. Shit, it kind of sticks in my craw that Bentley was originally a finesse because my best friend wanted you all to herself that night we went out on the town. I knew it, she knew it too and there was no way I was gonna rain on your parade. You guys were so cozy that night, so I made the best of a generic situation with my consolation dick. It was kind of fun being the more experienced lover taking his virginity. Then I tried to make him what I wanted and failed miserably. Fucker knocked me up and honestly, I didn't know what to do when I found out during a checkup. Then I couldn't find him for over eight hours, checked his location on the phone I brought and called up "daddy" because I didn't want to find out alone."

The huffs were coming more frequently as I gingerly tapped the back of Rashida's bicep motioning for her not to intervene.

"I wanted to work out so bad, but this baby said no; wanted to pummel the fuck out of him but knew more emptiness would follow once he was dead. I know how crazy it sounds, but for the first time in my life I questioned my faith. Yeah, really went to that dark place. I just wanted to get in the gym, do something with my hands. All my life, I was the good girl, so sweet and accommodating a perfect doormat. I stripped myself out of my clothes looking at a body I'd built mostly out of loneliness and a sexual frustration you couldn't imagine in your wildest dreams. I looked at myself in this full body mirror I used to have in here. Yeah, broke that shit with a boot when I looked at my belly. I wanted my motherfucking pound of flesh."

I pulled Rashida close to me.

"After finding out about the cheating and with who, that anger had me doing crazy shit I'm never going to admit. Hitting Bentley with that toaster oven gave me a charge you wouldn't believe. It felt like this baby in my belly was giving me superhuman strength or something. I got some clothes on and jumped in my car driving until I was sitting outside that bitch's fucking dilapidated house. Didn't know what I was thinking. Just let instinct carry me up those stairs and watched my fist beat on that old witch's door until she came out ready to end me. I looked down finding a 38 against the baby."

Phoebe was lightly sobbing struggling to continue.

"She noticed and showed what I thought was empathy. I could feel the evil radiating off of her and I hate to admit it, but I was shaking like crazy even though she was in her fifties. Standing there in front of her just made everything make sense about why my life turned to shit. This fifty year old woman was standing there in front of me wearing this fucking white cropped hoodie with her flat stomach exposed and these white yoga leggings. Her body was incredible, and she knew it. Everything matched up down to the white reeboks on her feet as she helped me have a seat on this porch swing before bringing me a glass of lemonade. Sister Jacobs is fake...a disguise that you and Tressie Fisher destroyed when you exposed her publicly in front of our church congregation."

Phoebe pressed her face against the window looking out as if she thought Bently would return.

"She asked me how far along I was and told me that Bentley didn't mean anything to her other than a warm body to keep her company while she licked her wounds. Sister Jacobs said that she'd wrecked so many homes and relationships that it was hard to remember sometimes. Said she wouldn't apologize even if they hung her from a tree like one of her distant ancestors. This old snake of a woman said there was nothing Bentley could've done once she set eyes on him. Told me he would remember her on his deathbed, and smile. The good sister told me that she could take one look at a man and know that her flesh would enchant and destroy his mind. She was, crazy but honest because she had nothing to lose and a gun at the ready. Then she gave me some advice...No, Chocolate Lavender gave me some advice."

"What was it?" Rashida half whispered.

"Get rid of it." Phoebe turned to us with a hand flattened against her belly.

We ran to Phoebe keeping her from swooning and falling on her bedroom floor. I picked her up carefully placing my friend on the bed covering her with some comforters. Rashida quickly ran to the kitchen bringing her some ice chips from the fridge, taking care of Phoebe fluffing up some pillows. I knelt at the side of the bed watching over her as she finished.

"I wasn't gonna do it, honest I wasn't."

"I know, try to relax Phoebe." I held her hand feeling some wetness at the corners of my eyes. Everything inside me wanted to drive over to Sister Jacobs home and set it aflame.

"Every time I look at Bentley, I remember what she said...AND I HATE HIM FOR IT!! I HATE HIM!! But, I also feel sorry for him because the two woman who slept with him didn't give a shit about him on any level. He was always, probably will always be a backup plan. AIN'T THAT FUCKED UP?!! I'M HORRIBLE!!"

"We'll work it out Phoebe."

"I feel like it's karma because I'm a backup plan too." Phoebe whispered under her breath.

"Hey, why don't you uh, leave us alone, just us girls, okay?" Rashida put a hand on my shoulder.

"Is that what you want Phoebe?"

"I don't care anymore."

I walked out leaving the women alone.

"SHE'S BETTER THAN ME!!" Phoebe shouted before being quieted followed by hushed tones of girl talk barely audible.

I knew idle hands were the devil's playground making myself busy cleaning up the considerable mess Rashida left behind as I considered and went over everything I'd learned over the course of this tumultuous weekend. My mind drifted to the night I'd unknowingly hooked up with Sister Jacobs capturing the second time she'd acquiesced to being filmed on camera for my website. She'd alluded to the disastrous first recounting that a scuffle started between men that left one deceased and the other behind bars for the murder. The long gone and righteously offed Pastor Grey was her master, for lack of a better term, but she still continued his long reaching negative influence over that church congregation.

Somewhere between her public denouncement and today, Bentley had fallen into her clutches to be defiled and similarly reviled for the rest of his days. Phoebe could never look at him or her child without thinking of the old villainess. If Tressie Fisher were around, Sister Jacobs would probably be in the same place as whatever remained of Pastor Grey. Her criminally proficient brother Demetrius aka Demon could likely be "aimed" at the evil biddy, but I'd never forgive myself for getting him a murder charge and Tressie would likely add me to the list of missing members of that congregation. Phoebe was cuckholded and corrupted by this, succubus of a woman. I'd gotten a taste too, so I knew Sister Jacobs spoke the truth.

I was already morning the loss of the old Phoebe lamenting the fact that I'd likely never see her chirpy, happy go lucky aspect ever again. It felt debilitating knowing this. I felt...helpless.

"Hey, you okay?" Rashida wrapped her arms around me from behind as I looked down into the lukewarm water in the kitchen sink. I'd been washing a glass platter for while lost in my thoughts.

"Oh, uhm yeah; I'll go sit with Phoebe; thanks for being there. Are you going home now?"

"I'm gonna hang out with you guys a little bit longer, if you don't mind?"

"Thanks, I guess it's my turn to keep her company." I went to leave drying my hands with some paper towels, but she stopped me.

"She's sleeping soundly, don't disturb her."

Rashida cupped my cheek from behind turning my lips into hers.

"What's that for?"

"It's not your fault daddy; I know you better than you think bruh. You're here trying to figure out how to fix shit that can't be fixed. I don't want you to go down that road, but I know you. So, I was thinking we could like, do our thing while Phoebe's sleeping. You know what I'm talking about, right?" Rashida asked, biting her bottom lip demurely averting her gaze as I looked down at her body and the tiny panties skintight to her mound.

"Well, you're certainly dressed for the occasion." Three of my fingers were already between her thighs gauging the heat behind her covered slit.

We almost ran to our host's bathroom, but wisely crept by Phoebe's bedroom. I gave Rashida a helping hand in the middle of those sixty plus inches of online fame rubbing her sex from the back prodding her through the bathroom door. Her hand shot down exposing my rock hard tumescence handling it with several rough tugs away from our bodies. I reached up under her tank top covering her lemon sized enhancements squeezing them heartily as I suckled and nipped at her neck. I couldn't help covering her mound with my right hand rubbing up a volcanic friction as Rashida tapped my cock against her rounded thigh.

She reached up palming the side of my face with this husky moan that carried before she remembered herself covering her mouth with that hand. Both of us stopped waiting to see if Phoebe would stir, then looked at one another with dual goofy looking smiles as she used my cock like a leash leading me over to the closed lid of the toilet. Her power heart shaped donk hid the seat from view as she got busy tugging my sweat pants free of my body while I stripped off my shirt becoming nude. Rashida didn't waste any time going to work on my endowment with some emotional sloppy top, loud syrupy slurps and drool off those plush lips of hers.

The woman made a meal of my prick sucking and slurping getting messy as I cupped the back of her head trying my best not to mess up her signature jazzy updo. She throated me in three intervals which ended with her getting damn near a liter of protein straight to her belly. We knew each other sexually almost in symbiotic fashion. Rashida kept going at me until I was staunchly rigid before disengaging with some of my intermingled jizz running off her chin. She wiped her mouth with her forearm before turning that monster facing me visibly anxious. Some would say we knew each other too well.

She wasn't surprised when two of my middle fingers curved into her secret spot from behind. The natural response was instantaneous necessitating I handle her by the throat as if I were choking her from behind. That monster sized derriere went into a bobbing, twerking fit with my hand trapped between the buns as Rashida danced and swiveled her hips in serpentine fashion. It made me feel like a puppeteer in control of her wild squirmy motions as she went over with a masculine sounding series of yelps. I barely covered her mouth as we stopped on a dime looking at the bathroom door, huffing jointly.

"I think we can keep going." Rashida whispered.

I had a mouthful of her pussy eating and licking up the excess moisture and wetness enjoying a meal I'd had on several occasions. She couldn't help what followed shamelessly clapping the warring halves of her ridiculous badonkadunk on my face outright twerking with no fucks given to my general safety. Her honeypot was damn near radioactive as I used three fingers bringing my good friend with benefits, confidant and partner in crime to the precipice of a massive orgasm. It was in that exact moment that Rashida knew what was coming locking her stallion legs, feet planted flat.

"OOOH GAWD!! OH, SHIT DADDY!! FUCK IT!! FUCK YOUR PUSSY RIGHT BRUH!! GET IN THEM GUTS FOR ME!!"

Rashida seized up around my member as I beat her back out through a series of rolling orgasms. Her big, strong, muscular thighs went into a shaking fit so much so, that she was obliged to kneel on the toilet. Several waves of motion ripples appeared on the surface of her cakes as my cock rodded out her box smashing it to oblivion.

"GET THAT PUSSY!! TAKE YOUR SHIT AND FUCK IT TIL IT BREAK NIGGAAA!! AW SHIT!! FUCK IT DADDY!! SHIT!!"

Her cunt was so sloppy, I was getting visible splashes of her essence each time my pelvis slapped into her with the force of a train accident. All carefulness and caution were thrown to the wind as Rashida creamed around my girth cumming for the third time in a row knowing I had several more in the chamber. I could marathon fuck her for hours after all of the times we'd been together in the past. In fact, I'd fucked Rashida more in my life than anybody else. She was wild with it at this point pulling her tank top up exposing the flopping tits on her chest. Her shirt flopped down a few times until she got frustrated enough to fold it over the back of her neck. I was already close.

"PUT IT ON THAT ASS!! WAX MY SHIT LIKE YOU LOVE!! YOU LOVE THIS ASS!! THIS YOUR FUCKING ASS DADDY!!"

I was exploding thick gooey ropes of cum even while pulling out giving Rashida a partial creampie with enough left over to make a glorious mess of those sixty plus inches of online fame in grand fashion.

"Damn man, you make all the drama worth it, you know?" She chortled cupping her hand under her mouth making this deep arch in her back that made her enormous derriere spread out just that much wider. Her peachy swollen cunt was glazed over as well.

"Thanks for coming."

"Here, or to the house?" I got the joke immediately.

Both of us shared a hearty laugh as I leaned over her back planting several wet purposely sloppy kisses on her left cheek. We made out dueling tongues with my right hand cupping and kneading her tit from underneath.

"Let's wash up and face the music."

Surprisingly we managed a good ten minute shower with a moderate amount of playful groping in various degrees before jointly walking to Phoebe's bedroom to take our medicine like adults. Rashida interlocked her fingers in mind as we opened the door.

"Oh, hey guys, did you have fun?" Phoebe shocked the world and us in general sitting there under the comforters phone in hand.

We just nodded not knowing how'd Phoebe would react as she hung up the phone.

"I've been a handful, absolutely horrible this weekend...and it isn't even Sunday. By the way I woke up when you two started going at it. I'm a light sleeper while Oliver, is not. I wanted to come in and get "involved" but you know, baby ain't having it. I think he or she is probably mad at you for "knocking" on the door earlier today. Really wanted to get in on the action. Rashida, I hope one day you'll be a part of my second threesome with this guy right here. I know you're a little skittish, but so was I before Charity snuck up on me. At least maybe, you'll sit on my face someday."

"What's going on now?"

"Yeah, this sounds like a goodbye." Rashida added.

"Well, it is people; I guess telling you two my dirty secret kind of uh, let me heal just a little bit. I called up my bestie and we agreed a change of scenery would be best for the baby's health. By the way Charity says hello. She said the next time she visits you are getting another whole jar of Vaseline for being rough with me, teehee."

"Aw Shit." I facepalmed recalling the night our mutual FWB got her right hand around my junk exclusively.

"EW, WHAT'S SHE TALKING ABOUT?!" Rashida looked mortified.

"Don't ask." I begged off as Phoebe laughed mostly to herself before continuing.

"Family has dispatched a cousin to drop in and help me out with luggage and stuff. Amelia, that's my little cousin and she's a wet dishrag, totally boring. I'm gonna be spending the rest of this pregnancy at home with the folks."

"What about Bentley?" Rashida added.

"I'll let him know, a few weeks after I'm home...hey, I didn't say I was perfect. Oliver's tickled to death that he'll be able to have his little snooty dinner parties here again. I might make Bentley door dash a bunch of shit over here while he's being brand new with his fellow queens. I got the nest cam on my iPhone you know; probably be a hoot. So, what're you two gonna do for the rest of this weekend?"

"Nothing." I answered getting a side eye from Rashida.

"Shame, there's this lovely boutique hotel near the outside of downtown, remember daddy? Maybe you could take Rashida over there and show her the bathroom, the jacuzzi and uh, the bed. So, fucking comfortable, you know?"

"I remember." We shared a smile.

"Well kids, I happen to know there's a reservation at said hotel for two incredible people who kept me company this weekend and were true friends. It's all paid for so maybe you two won't waste Oliver's money." Phoebe held up her black card making Rashida chuckle.