Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekend continues with my pregnant friend and lover, Phoebe.
17.4k words
4.44
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,993 Followers

Note: This story takes place before: THUNDA - Under New Management

*********

"Irresistible force or immovable object?!" She asked again, more insistently getting both knees on the bed. Phoebe steadied herself with a hand on her elaborate cushioned French headboard. She reached down handling me.

"Uh, irresistible force?"

"Wrong." She cooed throwing a leg over my body as she mounted me cowgirl.

Phoebe's words took immediate meaning as I found myself pinned under her heavy body with nothing but her swollen sloping belly and massive breasts in my immediate field of vision. Our combined weight had me sinking into the lush mattress spread eagle. My cock was trapped into her pulsing snatch at an angle which left no doubt about what was going to happen. I could hear Phoebe taking these measured breathes huffing ass her tits jiggled with a light rubbery bounce. I could feel it in the air, something electric. She inhaled audibly, almost creating an echo off the bedroom walls.

Phoebe seized up around the base of my cock.

"AW SHIT!! DAMN PHOEBE!!! YOU GOT ME SHOOK!!!" I shouted, getting a giggle in the darkness.

********

MS. CONSENSUAL: PART 2

It felt as if were literally trapped under a boulder. The grip of her cunt was skintight around the base of my endowment seizing up further with each breath she took. The feeling was un-real making me feel as if I were about to cum from the sensation alone. I felt her rhythmically tensing up, hearing more giggling but unable to look up directly at Phoebe due to her pregnant belly and milk filled breasts.

"Aw man that feels so good Phoebe."

"Like it, huh?"

"Damn, it feels like I'm gonna cum already even after everything we've done tonight."

"Okay."

"Huh?" Phoebe was starting to rock sawing her hips in a rowing motion while squeezing the shit out of me. My balls were mashed into the mattress trapped between my thighs dragging the bedding. The satin sheets were bunched up underneath me.

"Blow as many loads as you want; I mean, it's kind of a moot point considering." Her hand came into view motioning towards her belly.

"AW SHIT...it's, okay?"

"Yeah, besides I already told you that you're gonna leave this house walking funny when I'm done with you, check it out." Her widened hips wrenched forward taking me on a ride as she arched her back making me realize she wasn't so much sitting atop me but was kneeling. Her weight kept me a captive audience to her physical prowess even in an advanced stage of pregnancy. Phoebe worked out like a beast as one of her coping mechanisms. Her baby daddy Bentley's cheating had been the catalyst.

Before I realized it, I was blowing several loads deep up inside her.

"I came."

"So, what." Phoebe kept it up riding me with this pitched rocking motion that felt like a sexual wrecking ball as I continued spewing. The feeling was scintillating, making my toes curl as I realized she wasn't going to stop. The French styled bed she preferred was creaking under our combined weight as she seemed to get heavier pushing my pelvis deeper into the mattress underneath. Phoebe was trying to lean forward, finding her swollen belly an obstacle.

"I CAME PHOEBE!!"

"YEAH, SO WHAT I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WALK FUNNY!!" She shouted jubilantly, much different from the brooding creature I'd encountered when the night began.

Phoebe kept it up rocking and grinding me back into hardness adding a swivel to her hips that made me groan. It felt indescribable and squirmy as she cupped her huge milk filled breasts together squeezing them in pumping fashion. Seconds later, her lactation sprinkled down raining on my face leaving me befuddled. Phoebe was out of the box half snorting and giggling grinding me into raw meat.

"YOU'RE GONNA WALK FUNNY AHAHAHA!!" Phoebe shouted again it sound like some demented mantra as I reached the precipice again on the verge of cumming again.

"COME ON PHOEBE!!"

"NOPE!!" Her movements got more frantic while she felt even heavier as I exploded inside her again with a loud injured series of yelps. Her pussy was so tight, it honestly felt like a hand was inside it jerking me off. To make matters worse, these clamping pincer type motions were gnawing away at the base of my member. Ore bursts of her copious lactation sprinkled on my face as she kept rocking to and fro taking me on that scintillating ride through sexual hell.

"AW SHIT!!" Her mischievous laughter got louder.

I passed out.

[DARKNESS.]

"Hey."

Phoebe's voice came through sounding like she was at the end of a tunnel.

"Hey, wake up."

My body felt like it weighed a metric ton as I tried to regain consciousness, starting to hear some other muffled noises along with the cooing nature of Phoebe's rather childish sounding tone.

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!"

My eyes shot open.

I was there in the partially darkened bedroom with the only ambient lighting coming from a wall mounted flatscreen television. I was still lying there nude on my back looking up at the ceiling feeling a pointer finger poking me in the shoulder until I looked over to find Phoebe there beside me on the mattress. Her hair was drawn back into a ponytail, and she was wearing a red lace negligee that accentuated her bulging cleavage. I noticed a big heart shaped box of chocolates in the bed between us.

"What?"

"I need some ice chips, and maybe you should make a pitcher of ice water too."

"Huh?"

"Ice chips, fucking understand English, right?" The attitude was back as I rubbed the back of my head fully regaining consciousness.

"Mad again?"

"Pussy, you fell asleep while I was getting my fuck on; since you couldn't keep it up, I had a wash. I WANT SOME FUCKING ICE CHIPS!!"

"ALRIGHT!!" I sat up looking around for my clothes finding nothing.

"Don't worry about your clothes, we're still gonna fuck."

"Oh, good to know." I replied dripping with sarcasm.

I thought we hashed things out but hadn't counted on her condition overriding our normally easygoing friendship. Since Bentley wasn't around, I was Phoebe's proxy punching bag grumbling as I strolled to the split style barn doors leading into the kitchen proper. I ended up filling a Ziplock bag full of ice cubes from the dispenser on the door of her industrial sized fridge smashing them into chips with a meat tenderizer pouring the icy shrapnel into a bowl.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Ice chips."

"Ice shit?"

"Come on Phoebe, I made those in the kitchen."

"Hey man, listen to me very carefully; I want you to walk your narrow ass back into the kitchen and open the fucking fridge door on the freezer side. The freezer side, understand? Now, you go do that, just like I said, okay?"

I didn't say anything turning to do her bidding.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Wanna take your dinky little android phone, just in case you forget what I said on the way to the kitchen?"

"NO!"

"You mad?"

"What do you care?"

"GET MY GODDAMN ICE CHIPS!!"

Just inside the freezer door I found a metal tumbler filled to the brim with the motherfucking ice chips. They were these perfect little oval pieces of ice with a spherical indentation in the center. I felt like an idiot caveman silently raging silently in the kitchen tossing my crap bowl of ice into the sink so hard it bounced to the floor. This jolted me out of my anger realizing that I was dealing with a woman whose normal personal issues were currently magnified to extremes.

"Thanks baby." Phoebe shifted gears sounding more relaxed when I returned with the tumbler. This gave me the idea maybe she heard a bit of my rage attack in the kitchen down the corridor.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, I want you to put your dick in my mouth."

"Huh?!"

"I want to suck your dick, now." She was more insistent.

"You don't have to do that." In the flickering light of the mounted television, I saw her brow furrow at once worried she was about to throw a full tantrum.

"It my understanding that you are my cabana boy for the weekend while my shitty neglectful husband is off getting his backdoor resized by any number of people. It is my understanding that I have already told you that you will be walking funny when you leave this house. Tell me I'm fucking wrong. Are you tired of my fat bloated ass?"

"Come on, don't do that shit."

"Are you gonna stick your dick in my mouth, or not?" Phoebe asked, popping a few ice chips in her mouth audibly sucking on them. We stared at one another for a moment with me losing the test of wills looking over at the old movie playing on her screen. Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello were engaging in a duet in a split screen, each with respective lovers in a movie I instantly recognized as "How to Stuff a Wild Bikini" from my childhood.

When I looked back Phoebe was still staring expectantly at me slurping on the ice chips. Her enormous tits looked incredible bulging out of the deep V-neck of her negligee. Her left boob overlapped with the other with her big rounded areola partially exposed. It's darkness contrasted with her light olive skin tone. Phoebe slurped on some more ice chips staring back at me blankly. Her eyes shifted downward to my cock as it lengthened and fattened.

She smirked, tossing the half-eaten box of chocolates aside towards the foot of the bed as I crawled onto it presenting my cock on my knees.

The upper half pushed into her lips finding a slight bit of resistance which I couldn't tell if it was intentional or not and the vestiges of some remaining ice chips. Her tongue caressed and swirled behind those lips jockeying those ice chips around as her cheeks inverted in this prolonged, very audible slurp. It felt so intense I was obliged to lean over her on all fours flattening my palms on the mattress taking her mouth. This wasn't the bottomless head of past lovers like Yoli or Takisha, but her own brand of acute fellatio. It felt so good, I barely realized I was humping her mouth until she broke contact slurping on some more ice chips. Both of her areolas were exposed now.

"Wanna fuck'em?" Phoebe noticed the trajectory of my gaze.

"Yeah." She handled the big overlapping breast curving her fingertips into it lifting it up exposing her horizontal cavernous cleavage in invitation.

"Stick your dick inside and cum for me; then I'm gonna need mine too."

I planted my prick lengthwise inside as Phoebe let go cradling my tumescence in her swollen mams luxuriating in the heated cushiony embrace. Her large tits were heavy adding sweaty friction as I fucked them with increasing intensity on all fours. Phoebe grunted lightly as I pounded her weighted tits feeling her erect nips bumping my lower abdomen and crotch.

Phoebe added a flick of her tongue lapping at my stomach each time I pushed into her heavy cleavage.

My splooge filled her meaty crevice to excess.

"Hurry, come around and stick it inside; just push it inside me." I slid off the mattress with urgency rounding the corner of her bed finding her naked buns and juicy peach staring me in the face. My cock was a creamy glazed over mess. She remained lying on her side in the reclining buddha pose with her butt off the edge of the bed drawing her knees forward a little when she knew I was there.

Phoebe let out this extended sigh as I found easy entrance inside her volcanic confines. Her cunt was wet, sticky, and gummy completely lubricated sort of sticking to my invading prick. I managed total immersion to the hilt as we both let out a joint moan enjoying the tactile sensation of that initial penetration. My hands went to her left hip digging fingertips into the crease as handgrips for leverage. I quickly got back up becoming erect methodically pumping Phoebe with extended long strokes. She had a few more ice chips slurping and crunching audibly on them like hard candy.

In this position, Phoebe's butt had this sort of elastic resilience bouncing off my pelvis with a rubbery side jiggle. She kept munching on the ice chips while I hit it like ass was going out of style. Both of her breasts were fully exposed with visible moisture forming on her saucer sized areolas. Phoebe took a last mouthful of ice tossing the tumbler away grabbing a handful of her left boob pinching and rubbing the nipple between two fingers until she got a light squirt of her milk. She kept this up working that nipple repeatedly sprinkling lactation on her satin sheets.

"Aw yeah butter me up real good, get fucking sloppy with it. Fuck that pregnant pussy like you own it; I want you to creampie the shit out of me. Wet me up with your fucking jizz and then let me suck it some more." The soft lilting moan accompanying Phoebe's directing of traffic enhanced our tryst as I started painting her insides.

I pulled out spraying several bursts across her cheeks until it was a sloppy mess with my watery spunk was running off the curve of her thickened derriere.

"Take a pic; I want something to jerk off to, later." Phoebe pulled her iPhone from under a pillow casually handing it back to me.

I got a few shots giving her several pics before handing the phone back as it rang with an incoming text.

"Give me that phone!" She snapped her fingers incessantly until the phone was back in her hand reading the message as I took in my handiwork.

I'd made a considerable mess of her buttocks and inner thighs close to her snatch. Phoebe seemed to have eyes in the back of her head reaching back grabbing a cheek pulling it to reveal her soiled openings for my viewing pleasure, I guess. Before I even realizing it, I was dipping my wick in the splotches of jizz between her cheeks coating the head of my member. Phoebe had this kind of pink, reddened "chub rub" in her gluteal cleft sharper in color around her rear entrance. I plopped inside going a mile a minute while Phoebe kept that cheek parted with one hand while her other hand tapped away at her phone.

"Hey take that out for a minute." She roughly slapped at my plunging member out of the blue just as I was getting into it.

"What?!"

"I feel nasty; I'm going to hit up the shower, but I need you to get my food." I took her arm helping her to sit upright. Phoebe handled my pecker finding that it surged in her palm. She looked slightly happy with this half smirk on her fuller face.

"What food?"

"Already paid for at the front door; all you have to do is take the bag from the delivery boy." She was picking at her hair looking about for the universal remote pausing the television.

"Uh, sure."

"Don't worry, I'm going to let you finish up in my ass." Phoebe winked making my cock twitch.

I left her sitting there on the edge of the bed walking first to the bathroom wrapping a towel around my waist. Phoebe met me coming out with this serene look on her face as she ran a finger along the side of my arm before giving my index finger a tug. I was worried she'd snatch my towel, but she gave me a push towards the front door keeping the charged atmosphere between us. I pulled away lightly disengaging us walking to the front door making sure to keep my body behind hidden as I unlocked and opened it.

"OH!"

Bentley was standing there with two large plastic bags of takeout that looked like they'd come from multiple franchises.

"Oh, hey nigga." Phoebe's mousy voice broke the sudden shock of seeing him there in the doorway in the middle of the night staring back with eyes as big as saucers. His gaze traveled from me as I looked back following the trajectory.

Phoebe was standing there visible a few feet away in the corridor with one hand on the wall wearing that negligee which was shortened due to her pregnancy leaving her shaved muff on display. Her breasts were bulging even more than before with those darkened saucer sized areolas visible through the lace chemise. She had this evil looking glib expression on her face looking like some kid that got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Phoebe even put a pointer finger in her mouth nibbling on a nail.

"Thanks for bringing your baby some food." Phoebe said playfully, almost giggling like some juvenile moppet.

I didn't know what to say.

There was nothing I could say as he stood there holding the stuffed bags looking half crazed with a five o'clock shadow wearing a frayed skater jacket, sweats and some cheap sneakers. There was a ball cap on his head that obviously didn't fit. The twentysomething had fallen on hard times. Bentley was at once, grief stricken.

"HERE!" Bentley shoved the bags into my hands barely giving me time to react. This resulted in my towel falling away exposing my own nudity.

"Sorry!" I shouted an apology, but he was already running down the driveway where an uber waited. I struggled with the food bags, finally getting them under control as I turned to Phoebe.

"It's fine; toss that shit in the trash."

"What?"

"I'm not hungry anymore." Phoebe slammed the bathroom door. The shower started soon after as I looked at the food haul left behind.

I packed the bags into the fridge walking back to the bedroom.

"You think I'm awful, don't you?" Phoebe asked upon returning to the bedroom wrapped in a terrycloth robe that was too sizes big hiding her figure from view.

"He cheated on you so all's fair in war and love. Bentley is a reprobate son of a bitch who bruised your ego by cheating on you with a woman in her fifties. So, you get cart Blanche to run him down and toy with his sanity until he either offs himself or come over here looking for trouble wherein you'll probably light his ass up with a pistol and be immediately exonerated by reporting him as an abusive ex looking to harm you and his unborn child."

Phoebe stood there in the doorway processing my answer for a few moments, then walked over giving me a kiss on the forehead before crawling into bed beside me still wearing the robe. She restarted her movie snuggling up with me under the satin bedding.

"Rub my belly." Phoebe went back into her reclining preferred buddha position in the middle of the bed requiring me to move my feet initially. I got behind her as she undid the sash on her robe pulling my hand inside to rest on her tummy.

"Assuming he survives this pregnancy; are you even going to let Bentley see his kid?"

"Haven't thought that far ahead."

"Phoebe."

"Don't, I just uhm...want you to stay with me this weekend, and fool around a lot. I know I'm supposed to be the fucking good girl and shit, but not right now. I got aches and pains, swollen titties full of milk for a baby that ain't even here yet, and my pussy stays wet, like all the time. You're one of my best friends in the world so, just lump it and fuck me a whole lot."

"Is that all you need from me?"

"No."

"What else, then?"

"Be nice to me no matter what I do to that motherfucker that knocked me up. Just ignore that shit; I know what I'm doing, okay?"

I didn't answer watching the wall mounted flatscreen television. Eric Von Zipper aka comedian actor Harvey Lembeck was doing a musical number in a poolhall with his motorcycle gang singing an oddly affecting song "Follow the Leader" which addressed his apparent change of lifestyle for a woman he was smitten with. My hand softly caressed and rubbed her tummy and another man's baby inside. I felt like scum of the earth even though Phoebe used me as a prop to emotionally gut this child's father.

"Don't be mean to me." Phoebe cooed softly drifting off.

I followed moments later.

[DARKNESS]

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!!" Vicky took off running hard. It was equally difficult not to laugh at her awkward gait because she looked like a big ostrich running across the grass with her arms folded across her chest. Her horseplay got the better of me as I closed the distance between us reaching out unsure if I wanted to grab her arm or that big, jiggling butt.

"BRING THAT ASS HERE VICKY!!" She glanced back finding me a fingertip's distance away suddenly kicking it into overdrive bounding easily away from me laughing and giggling like a demented toddler.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,993 Followers