Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, you game Rashida?"

"It's got a bathroom; you know how we do it, right daddy?"

"Okay." She planted a kiss on my cheek.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Phoebe shouted playfully indignant.

We laughed before planting dual kisses on each side of her face. Rashida helped her pack up while I did anything else she wanted until her cousin Amelia showed up to take over.

"What's up with that shit about the Vaseline daddy?" Rashida asked as we tooled to the boutique hotel. I didn't want to answer but chuckled, finally giving up the info.

"You know how good I am with my fingers, right?"

"Yeah."

"Charity Gilbert is my female counterpart, oh, that right hand of hers." I waxed nostalgic.

"Well, nothing beats the cheeks, huh?"

"Wrong!"

"HUH?!"

"I beat those cheeks, Thunda!" My left hand rested on her thick inner thigh giving it an affirmative squeeze.

********************************************************************************************************

...SOME TIME MUCH LATER.

..ALMOST A YEAR LATER.

"What?"

I glanced across the small makeshift table at Rashida who was texting away on her phone instead of examining her handful of dominoes. She peered up from her phone at my face, brows furrowing at my expression before glancing at the hand containing her dominoes. It had been my idea to play a game or two with her and Jaquan on a lazy Saturday afternoon. I'd been chilling in my backyard after doing yard work enjoying a quiet day when he invited me over to his flat for some barbecue. It was framed as more of a celebration of his enrollment in cooking school.

"Do we have to wait all day or are you gonna text your next move?"

"Get off my neck bruh; I didn't know it was my turn, okay?" Ms. Sikes was somewhat distracting professionally made up for an evening of partying later on the northside of town which I wasn't invited to right up front. We were hanging out less than before due to our conflicting schedules and I took it as some leftovers from a series of crazy adventures together.

"I just hit ten; wasn't you paying attention bitch?" Jaquan cut in taking a sip of his bottled iced tea. He was so relaxed and chill these days, it was as if the man was an entirely different being. He didn't seem to holding anything against me these days. We were honestly hanging out more than ever before going to the gym together and playing some ball every other weekend.

"TWENTY!!" Rashida slammed her dominoes down on the table giving both of the stink eye in return before going back to texting profusely. She glanced at both of us rolling her eyes profusely. I shot Jaquan a look getting a shrug as she noticed rolling her eyes again texting even faster.

"Forty." I slammed my dominoes down getting a disparaging look from my cousin as he checked the pieces in his palm.

Rashida's trademark updo had been replaced with the internet and low level celebrity now favoring what I'm told were known as Fulani shoulder length braids. The new look enhanced her narrow features ever stern, yet innately feminine for anyone brave enough to stare for longer than a second or two. These days she was really feeling herself but it all good between the three of us as I found myself checking out the plus heart binding crop tee covering her pert breasts while her defined abdomen was on full display. She had an endorsement from the SHEIN apparel line which was stuffing pockets already flush with cash.

"Five." Jaquan grumbled knowing her remained in last place on the tiny spiral notebook we were using to keep points.

"Fifteen." Rashida hit again coming a very close second place.

I liked the white crop top trimmed in pink taking a sustained look at the multilayered heart logo on her chest. I tried to be slick leaning to my right side checking out her big stallion legs which were particularly fetching in the pink scrunch booty yoga shorts covering her sixty plus inches of online fame. The wafer thin white line down the side was making this jagged letter J shape which left me wondering how much of those workout shorts were bunched up in her crotch. The sides of her ridiculous thighs were bulging so much that the edge of the stool she happened to be sitting on was hidden from view.

"Damn bruh, you in need or something?" Rashida addressed the elephant in the backyard right out of the blue with a brow raised looking particularly antagonistic.

"Ten!" I slammed my domino down without answering.

"What's up with this nig....OH, YOU TWO JAQUAN?!!" He was mimicking my action unintentionally leaning over on his left side checking out the side view.

"Stop tripping, ain't nobody strangers at this table girl; we certified, right?" He challenged hesitating due to a crappy hand.

Rashida answered Jaquan with the stink face then glanced over at me with a raised brow, raising both when I shrugged agreeing with my cousin. She looked between us for a few moments before deferring her turn.

"Twenty!" I slammed making my lead stronger.

"What Rashida; you gonna shoot me because you sitting here looking like a whole snack?" Jaquan went further while I chuckled internally thanking him for speaking up. Rashida leaned forward putting her elbow on her knee resting her chin on it regarding me.

"I take the fifth; shit, why'd you invite me over if you were in such a bad mood?"

"More like a pad mood." Jaquan grumbled getting her immediate attention which made him visually wilt. She looked over at my face daring me to make some kind of dumb joke or comment, but I glanced away.

"Five." I called out monotone.

"I ain't got nothing; you probably cheating anyway cuz." Jaquan quit the game getting up from our cozy little table in his yard to tend to a brisket on the grill. My cousin could definitely burn and his chosen profession and schooling was having a profound effect in his life. He'd definitely dialed it back in recent months since beginning classes.

"I'm out too." Rashida admitted tossing the rest of her dominos on the table with an eye on her phone.

"Another game; just the two of us?"

"Nah, besides you ain't answered my question." She was texting profusely sparking my ire at being on the periphery of her social circle. I kept it submerged in my psyche not wanting to revisit old drama.

"Right." I admitted gathering up the game pieces tossing them into their box. I'd won but felt sort of awkward sitting in front of her with nothing to do. There'd been a lot of changes recently with her now inhabiting Little Daisy Kelly's room in whole while her old side room served as a closet.

"So, you ain't in need daddy?" I raised a brow looking up finding her watching with a half smirk on her face.

"Stop playing." We hadn't been together in months, but that was mostly due to our professional obligations. I was actually mulling a mini vacation to the west coast before she called to invite me over.

"Come on bruh, be honest."

I chortled under my breath meeting her brown eyes and inviting smile. It was a look I'd missed for some time but accepted its absence in the scheme of things. I thought we drifted apart, but she was sitting there hawking me. Rashida sat upright on her stool upping the ante by folding one thick well defined leg over the other. She used that leg letting it tap the edge of our small game table in this natural cadence.

"You serious?"

Jaquan was tending to the grill with a side table set up. He was slicing up some onions and peppers on a chopping board. "Guess Who Loves You More" by Raheem DeVaughn wafted from the sound system in his house. I was hesitant also because of shenanigans that occurred when I used his home for a serious of shoots for my site. He didn't seem to mind as I glanced back finding Rashida looking me dead in the face very interested despite still texting with one hand.

"Go inside first; I'll be right behind you."

"For real?" I was already smiling beginning to nod my head at the thought of being with her after such a long time.

"Gone man; hurry up." Rashida insisted punctuating things by licking her bottom lip.

Jaquan was still tending to his meat unaware.

I was sporting a full tent as I got up from the table hurrying into his house taking the time to make sure the heavy screen door didn't slam this one time. I glanced back over my shoulder finding the semi-retired Thunda checking me out with a hand noticeably between those powerful thighs of hers. I'd been working out on the regular, so I was intent on riding her sixty plus inches of online fame right up the headboard of her French styled bed. The door to her room was half open as I got inside getting a whiff of the expensive perfume she got for free as an influencer.

Huh?" My foot nudged something on the floor.

It was one of those hard shelled suitcase colored canary yellow. The outside of it was made to look like Pikachu with the characters face staring back at me with the requisite trademarked cuteness. I figured maybe Little Daisy Kelly would be visiting later in the day otherwise Rashida wouldn't have suggested things. I gave it a muted punt kick sending it sliding over into Rashida's makeup table making it jiggle a bit.

"Why're you kicking my suitcase?" A mousy sounding voice asked out of nowhere making me flinch and turn around.

"Phoebe?"

Her head was sticking out from behind the opposite side of the door which also held a rack of Rashida's shoes, honestly a portion of her extensive collection. A wave of emotion flushed all over me at the sight of her face still resembling a younger version of Lark Vorhees in her early acting years, albeit somewhat fuller and rounded. Her normal wheatish skin tone was enhanced with an underlying earthy red probably from basking in the sunlight on the west coast where she now made her home.

"Little Company of Mary Hospital." She replied still sequestered behind Rashida's door. This was the first time we'd seen one another in person since I spent a fateful weekend with her at the end of her fifth month of pregnancy.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other in person, huh?"

"Miami right after I was sent packing back home for the rest of my pregnancy." She was smiling at me like she always had, but I detected an edge in her voice reminiscent of my situation with Shawnee after being reunited. We'd nearly killed one another before hashing things out.

During that struggle, I'd talked to Phoebe via facetime playing a prank that got her in trouble with her elderly father.

"I lost the bet, I admit it; you got your money Phoebe."

"Yeah, my dad still thinks I was showing my body to nerds on the internet; his words not mine. The baby softened things up a bit, but every now and then he still tries to ground me. Bet you thought that was pretty funny, huh?"

"Uh. Sorry; where's the baby?"

"With the nanny; Bentley's taking our son to visit his parents tomorrow. He's picking him up tonight; the child support check cleared."

"Glad you guys worked it out." Phoebe still made ten times more than her baby daddy working out of her home for an online greeting card company.

"Uh yeah; so, remember what I told you that weekend we had a whole lot of fun while I was pregnant?"

"Phoebe." I reasoned knowing exactly what she was talking about.

She slammed the bedroom door shut with enough force to make the rack stuffed full of Rashida's shoes shake. A few pairs fell to the floor behind the door as I got a look at Phoebe from head to toe.

"Whoa."

The word "BRAT" was emblazoned in hot pink was emblazoned on the white crop tank with her much larger enhanced breasts stuffed to the gills inside threatening to make the material burst at the seams. She was standing there with both arms outstretched looking more defined than I'd ever seen before along with abs so defined she gave Rashida a serious run for her money. The real tale of the tape was her lower half from a waspish waist over some wide semi-rounded hips that led into her own cinnamon hued stallion legs slightly surpassing Rashida's.

This woman had been working out, hard.

"Do you remember what I told you?" She was sporting some bangs in front with her brown hair flowing over her shoulders straightened. I couldn't deny the makeup professionally done in a recognizable style that told me I'd been bamboozled.

"Rashida set me up." I stated with a chuckle as she scoffed blowing an errant strand of hair out of her cute rounded face.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time; do, you remember what I told you last time we were in front of one another?"

"Yeah."

"Repeat it back to me."

"Uhm you said uh, after you had your baby and got settled down; you were gonna lock yourself in a room with me and fuck me unconscious, right?"

"That's right."

Phoebe slid the hand against the back of Rashida's door down locking the newly installed deadbolt likely designed to keep my cousin from creeping at night. I watched her check the doorknob shaking it a little before looking in my direction.

"Why're you locking the door Phoebe?"

A sly smile formed on her lips as she crooked a finger beckoning over.

"You don't have to lock the door, we're all adults around here." She was shaking her head in the negative nonverbally disagreeing with me still crooking her finger. Phoebe turned her back to Rashida's door with her arms behind her cocking her head to the side with a smile.

"Bring your ass over here." She batted her long lashes for effect.

I took a few timid steps over facing Phoebe who found herself looking into my chest. I was a head taller than her looking down at her scalp. She glanced up into my face smiling a bit wider now with dimples at the corner of her mouth. Phoebe tucked her chin looking at the visible tent in my pants. There was no doubt what we were going to do in Rashida's bedroom. This woman was a physical specimen with one thing obviously on her mind.

"HEY!!"

Phoebe dropped wrapping her arms around my waist trapping my arms as well. She picked me up with no problem taking one step forward tossing me down onto the mattress.

I was thrown so hard, I actually bounced on it.

She wasn't done jumping onto the bed flattening her body over mine as I suddenly started squirming and laughing uncontrollably while we wrestled about making the bed creak and shake. Phoebe was all over me working hard. Somehow my t-shirt was snatched away with an apparent swipe of her hand making me bare chested.

Her nimble fingers were mercilessly tickling my sides. I rolled onto my belly between her stallion legs with Phoebe quickly shoving a hand into the back of my right shoulder. She kept it up keeping me off kilter laughing my ass off.

[CLICK!]

Things went silent other than our joint labored breathing. My legs were caught up in the bedding.

"Phoebe why did you cuff me?"

"Repeat that thing I told you to say back to me again." I was faceplanted in the mattress with her dead weight keeping me pinned.

There were a few moments of silence. I could feel the cuffs with my fingertips. They were uh, furry.

"Uhm, after you had your baby and got settled down; you were gonna lock yourself in a room with me and fuck me unconscious." I answered meekly.

"That's right." She sounded glib.

Phoebe sat me up on the edge of the bed with my feet planted on the floor. She had one knee resting on the bed with her opposite foot also planted flat as she proudly surveyed her handiwork. I was honestly at a loss for words as she blew a few errant strands of brown hair out of her face, then stood up. My pants and shoes were stripped off, but she left my socks intact.

The cuffs were extremely tight, and she knew it standing there with her hands on her hips. Phoebe took a step back, unlocking and opening the bedroom door standing behind it again.

"Aw bullshit man." Rashida was standing there with her phone out filming. The grin on her face was so wide I could see all of her teeth. She was aiming it right at my endowment which was still rock hard sticking out from my body like a flag pole.

Phoebe had a hand on my shoulder keeping me steady with the same grin on her cute face.

"Hey daddy; you know there's rules to this game, right?" Rashida mimicked my own platitudes mocking me.

I caught a glimpse of Jaquan peeking into the corridor seeing an opportunity.

"JAQUAN HELP ME BRUH!!" I shouted thinking we could turn the tide.

He walked up to the door peering inside over Rashida's shoulder with an innocuous look on his face.

"Zoya Berhan." My head rolled about on my shoulders recalling the times I'd fed him to a nymphomaniac.

"Shit." Phoebe caressed my head lovingly while she and Rashida laughed.

"Aw come on ladies; Jaquan, we supposed to be family man." I pleaded as he raised his own phone filming also. The whole damn afternoon was one big conspiracy to help Phoebe capture me. She had custody of my pants reaching into the pocket tossing Jaquan my car keys.

"Alright you kids play nice and none of that funny stuff Phoebe."

"JAQUAN!" I shouted as he wrapped an arm around Rashida's shoulder. Both of them turned walking away as I struggled against the cuffs.

"Stick and move cuz." He called out happily while Rashida chortled. I got a fleeting glimpse of the sixty plus inches of retired online fame, cakes bulging out everywhere.

Phoebe slammed the bedroom door so hard there was some shaking of the furniture adjacent and a light ringing echo in my ears.

"Hey baby, take these cuffs off." I forced a smile.

She turned the deadbolt on the door turning to face me tilting her head to the side licking her bottom lip.

"PHOEBE!!"

*********************************************************************************************

Ms. Consensual will Return.