All Comments on 'Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 03'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
WTF?

I don't know what some of you pros hiding behind anon expect from beginning writers. The stories are written for the erotic enjoyment of others while spilling our guts with true stories. Whether written like a ten year old or a college professor, it's all just to share personal experiences.

Until recentl my wife was never on a computer. I believe she is doing a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was not a horrible story.

It was rather good and somewhat different. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dayom

Ive read several of your stories but never could find one where you would let another get to fuck you. Just dayom. What was the first story in which your husband got you to give another man pussy and what story tells about Cleos first time getting in you.

What made your pussy shrink do you think.

Love you.

The world needs more people like you.

5

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Not a War

We are here to write and share stories, not to be in the middle of a war between anons and real members.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments and I'll ignore the rest.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Author actually seems to think he has written something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...