All Comments on 'Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 07'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Denny

Please tell the details of Dales and Cleos first time getting in Dollie.

Did you tell Dale her could fuck her when you first met with him on his lucky day or let him play with her and start begging. Which of you told him he could fuck her? Did guys ever spend much time sucking her out first.

I like to suck a woman out to about 3 orgagms before fucking her. When her juice starts getting thick and a little sweet and her lips and hole are really swollen you can get a real good fuck job on her.

Did Dale do her only one time the first day he got her? How long did he last? Did they both have orgasms? Did he do her missionary or doggy style.

Also, same questions go for Cleo and his son, please.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Simple

Keep in mind we admitted we are not writers. We also admit Lit is not true story friendly.

Yet we have true stories to tell and will continue without adding fluff and lies.

Each comment, good or bad, is appreciated. We are trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What's up with the negativity

I can't believe someone would bash these stories in such a way. Then again, these days I would believe the crassness of people. Especially a young kid, no doubt.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Reading????????

Thanks Anna. Sometimes we wonder if the negative anons are even reading our stories. Apparantly if they are they don't know much about love, sex, or life.

A few postive readers is all we need to keep writing.

Most stories will soon be older ones. Our real book of life is nearing it's last chapters.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...