Ms. Fatcock's Camshow

Story Info
A 19 Year old finds out about his mother's... hobby.
1.9k words
4.13
76.9k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stared at the screen in shock. He was on a website, he wasn't quite sure how he found it, but it had his full attention. Big red letters spelled out, Mrs. Fatcock.

He watched as a camera turned on and a hand pulled away. The figure in question was gorgeous- a model of some sort, her face obscured, but her body on full display. She was in nothing but a string bikini, her boobs threatening to tear through at any second! John gulped.

"Hey you pervs! Are you ready for the show?" the girl asked in a sweet and bubbly voice. "You're gonna get to see the fattest cock on earth! Introducing Mrs. Fatcock!" A drumroll played as another figure walked into the screen. She was a milf- no doubt about that- and a sexy one. Boobs at least the size of her head were drawn up in a lacy bra, nipples the size of thimbles tented the fabric. She had wide, childbearing hips that would make any red blooded male horny. But that wasn't the part John was focusing on

"What the hell..." he muttered in shock. The mystery woman's crotch was massive. There were merely no other words to describe it. It looked like someone had shoved a soccer ball down a pair of lace panties! The outline of a thick cock and and massive balls were barely contained. The thick figure waved, causing her package to bounce and jiggle

"Now, for all your first timers, this is Mrs. Fatcock! She is the biggest, the most fertile, and true sexiest futa to ever exist!" The model pressed her face up against Mrs. Fatcocks crotch and inhaled deeply.

"Hehe, and she smells the best too! Now, since today is the first of our week-long special, we're going to start with some teasing. Ready Mrs. Fatcock?" Mrs. Fatcock nodded. Suddenly, a loud gurgle could be heard. The panties strained as the bulge grew slightly

"My my, someone's excited!"

The massive bulge began to pulse and, to John's surprise, grow. What was once a soccer ball sized bulge quickly grew to basketball, then bra ball, and finally yoga ball!

He gasped as he watched the thick veins pulse madly, about the width of a large sausage "What the fuck is this?" he asked. Despite his apparent disgust, he was rock hard, his small cock making a tent in his pants.

A moan was heard from the screen and John turned to look. The seams on the panties were starting to tear! The model rushed in front of the camera to block the view of the monstrous futas package

"Whoa there! We can't have our secrets getting out so soon, can we! For all you degenerates, tune in next time to catch a glimpse of Mrs. Fatcocks balls! As the week goes on, we'll reveal more and more. Until then!" The camera turned off, and the screen went black. John stood there in shock. He looked down to see that he had came, a small wet spot on his pants. He couldn't believe what he just saw!

"Honey! Dinners ready!" John flinched. It was his mother calling him. "I'll be down in a second!" he threw on some new pants, waited for his boner to subside, and walked down stairs

"Hi mom." He said. The woman at the stove turned. And what a woman she was! Massive breasrs, barely contained by her shirt, trailed down to a thin waist and then exploded back out at the hips. This was Bella (or Mrs. Thick), John's mother.

"What were you up to sweetie? You took quite a while! Anyways, here's dinner!" she chirped, placing a plate of spaghettu at her sons seat. John sat down and began to eat in silence, his mind a blur.

"Baby? John? Are you okay?" his mother asked, shaking him out of his daze "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just... thinking." John said. "Okay baby. Would you like any sausage with your spaghetti?" His mother asked. Suddenly, images of that inhuman cock flashed in his mind. He could feel his cock hardening and cursed his perverse teen mind.

"No! No sausage! I'm not feeling well!" he ran upstairs and closed the door

"John! Honey?" Mrs. Thick sighed. "I guess that's what being a teenager is all about." Mrs. Thick said. She cleared the dinner plates, and walked back to her room, locking the door behind her. Meanwhile, her son sat on his computer, reading the comments from the last stream from Mrs. Fatcock.

"Ha! I know a fake cock when I see one!" One read.

"The world record is 14 inches or sometimes. I bet it can't even get hard!" Read another.

John's mind relaxed until he read the next comment: "That monster is real: it's real, and I've seen it in person!"

John hurried to close his computer, his mind full of images of that huge bulge. He tried to sleep, but he couldn't! He opened his computer and was surprised to see that it was streaming!

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mrs. Fatcock has requested a special episode today, one to make a certain someone cheer up!" Johns mouth fell open. "Now, we won't be showing any skin, but we will be appealing to... another sense." said the mystery model mysteriously.

The camera panned back to see Mrs. Fatcock sitting on a throne, her massive ballsack touching the floor.

"Tada!" said the model. "Feast your eyes, but soon, your ears! Now, I know many of you are probably very confused. Maybe a demo would help!" The camera was pulled closer to the titanic scrotum. Soon, it filled the fabric- two massive bulges covered entirely in a tight spandex.

"Show our viewers what I mean Mrs. Fatcock!" There was silence for a second before the most insane, arousing thing to ever bless John's ears happened. The balls started to GURGLE. Yes, gurgle: he watched as they began to churn and gurgle, a sloshing noise evident

"Now, to all you small cocked betas out there, this is only one of Mrs. Fatcocks abilities! She's a marvel! A goddess!" The gurgling and sloshing got louder.

"And you want to know the best part? She hasn't cum in weeks, if not months! Can you imagine how backed up and thick her cum is? How strong her balls must be to mix it around?"

John couldn't stop cumming, shot after shot of watery cum rocketing out of his 5 inch cocm.

The rumbling was now deafening. It was like the upset stomach of a giant! "Now, that's enough for this special! Any more and these babies might spill their load early!" The model patted the balls in front of her, causing them to ripple.

"Tune in next time to catch a glimpse of the twins! Well be taking a poll to give both of them a name! See ya!" The camera turned off. John had cum the most he ever had in his life. He closed his computer, slumped to his bed, and fell into a deep, cock filled dream...

John woke up with a yawn. His crotch still tingled from the other night. He sat up stretched before getting up and walking downstairs. "Why hello there baby!" his mother said. She was dressed in nothing but a bra and panties

"H-hey mom." John said, surprised.

"I'm just gonna grab some OJ, and I'm going back to bed." Mrs. Thick smiled. "Okay baby, enjoy!" John drank some juice, grabbed a muffin, and ran upstairs. He immediately turned his computer on and was greeted with a countdown to the next Mrs. Fatcock show. 5 minutes.

Am I really doing this? John asked himself. As he sat there, his cock began to harden on impulse. What was wrong with him? He should just turn the computer off and...

"HELLO VIEWERS!" came the bubbly voice from the computer. "Welcome back to today's stream! As promised, Mrs. Fatcock will be gracing your eyes with a view of her massive cumtanks! And, at the end of the show, one random viewer will be selected to go into a PRIVATE CHAT ROOM WITH MRS. FATCOCK!" The model practically yelled the last few words. John's heart pounded. A private room? With her? No way!

"Now, give a round of applause for your host, Mrs. Fatcock!" The camera panned to what appeared to be a massage table with Mrs. Fatcocks ass on display. You couldn't see her cock or balls. Mrs. Fatcock shifted and the most erotic thing John had ever seen happened. Through a hole in the table, one yoga ball sized testicle dropped down. It jiggled and sloshed before resting in place, just barely skimming the floor. It was hairless, with wrinkly skin that somehow made it even sexier.

"Fuck!" John's already rock hard cock exploded, cum shooting everywhere. It was the most he had ever came in his life!

"Well there folks, that's one! Now let's see the other!" Mrs. Fatcock grunted as the other nut fell down as well, smacking into its twin sister. She groaned as they both jiggled for a moment, the skin wobbling.

"Now look at those balls! Huge, aren't they? But they can get bigger, can't they?" Mrs. Fatcock grunted in reply before the gurgling from last night could be heard. Suddenly, the testicle on the right bloated larger, the skin becoming more taught. Soon, it dwarfed its twin, now resting completely on the ground. Mrs. Fatcock grunted again before the other nut sloshed and began to grow in fits. It bloated larger, pulsed, then grew again. Soon, both testicles were matching in size.

"Wow! Look at those, viewers! Now, here's what we're going to do! Since Mrs. Fatcock doesn't want to nut until the end of the weeklong series of shows, we're gonna edge her until her cum is thicker than peanut butter! And we're gonna start by using this!" the model pulled a marker out from within her bikini.

"We're gonna start writing names on her balls! Whenever she throbs first, that name will be the one to have the private show!" John began to sweat. What if he was chosen? The model walked over and leaned down next to her mistress. She began to start.

"Joseph DeHerrera..." she wrote it down.

"Bull Suckaslot..." she also wrote It down.

"Ball Licker 69," and so on it went for almost 15 minutes, until the defining moment in the stream.

"John Thick." The balls gave a pause before throbbing harder than John had ever seen before. The model gasped as they started to pull up in their sack. "Oh no you dont!" quick as a ninja, she grabbed a ball ring that was on the ground and clamped it around the skin above her balls. Not to be defeated, the massive orbs strained and flexed in vain, the ball ring groaning in protest. But alas, the ring won in the end. The massive cum factories sank back to their low state, defeated.

"Man, what a show! Congrats John Thick! You'll have your private show with Mrs. Fatcock in 10 minutes! Everyone else, thanks for watching! See you next time!" the stream cut out and another timer appeared on his screen, this time counting down from 10 minutes.

Was he really going to do this? He looked down to see his cock throbbing. Hell yes he was. He sat and waited patiently until the timer finally reached zero. What he saw when the screen loaded shocked him to his very core.

"M-Mom?!?"

END CHAPTER

(This is the first part of the series. If you'd like more or have any ideas, comment what you'd like or message JustAnotherW)