My Futa Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a boy, his Dominating Mom, and her XXXL Cock.
3.4k words
4.09
125.4k
184

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2222083
2222083
166 Followers

Sunlight blasts through the windows as I stutter awake still exhausted from the night before. My throat has a salty aftertaste in it and it hurts like hell.

"What happened?" I said in a stupor.

And almost as if it heard my question, my phone rang.

"Mikey, come downstairs. It's time to start your new chores." The sweet voice on the other end beckoned me, and like a tidal wave, the nights before came crashing back to me.

***

Every girl I had ever slept with left happy. They came hard, smiled at me, and would try to please me, but nothing ever happened. No matter how hard they tried to suck my cock or let me drive my dick in their pussy. I never came. No matter how beautiful or how sensual they were with me, nothing, EVER, came out. I've got a pretty respectable 6 Inch member, a body built carefully over months of hard work, and I have enough stamina to make the ladies cum, just no one has been good enough for me. In 21 years of life and 4 years of college I was still unsatisfied, no woman I slept with or wanted to sleep with had made me cum, at least... not in person.

There was one girl though, more a woman actually, my mom. Tall, at just over 6ft, a beautifully fair-skinned, blue-eyed, slightly overweight brunette in her 40's named Annie. She has taken care of me all my life and even pays for all the things I've ever wanted, hell she even paid my college tuition fees in full. Being a manager for a big accounting firm has its perks I guess. But I could never get over how beautiful she was. Her massive L cup breasts would jiggle with every small movement she made. Nice wide hips, and with an ass that wobbles with every step, she has no shame in showing it off. She wears beautiful long flowing dresses that show off her tits and ass in the best kind of way and she knows it.

When I finally finished college with my bachelor's in English Composition, I hit a wall. I was depressed and didn't ever leave the house, but Mom was there. She hugged me as I cried and told me it'd all be okay. She promised to support me for as long as I needed, and she was happy to do so.

There was something about that, the sweet octave of her voice, the warmth of her grasp, and the softness of her body was exactly what I needed, in every sense of the word. Almost every night after dinner I'd masturbate to the images of her that dance in my head. Images of her cooking or cleaning, watching her massive chest heave up and down as she went around the house, or of her plump ass wobbling, all of it made me so horny.

But no matter how much I came to thoughts of her, I could never cum to any other woman. I started to fear that I would never cum without masturbation, that was until last night, with one fateful encounter.

It was a beautiful dinner of steak and mashed potatoes, exactly what I needed after a long day of sitting around drooling over Mom's figure.

I began to retire to my room when I heard my mother's silky voice. "Mikey, I love you, you know that?" she said in what was almost a whisper to me.

"Yeah Mom, of course, I know. I would never forget," I had to respond in an almost worried tone.

That response seemed to cheer her up. Her face blushed and she said a bit louder, "Have a good night love bug!"

Oh, little did we know what a night it would be.

I laid sprawled out on my bed, cock throbbing hard as it pitched a tent in my gym shorts. I started the average routine, nothing special, just a guy and his cock jacking off to his mother, nothing weird about that. Except that, for whatever reason, my fingers wandered to my backside and tried to explore my prostate. I sat face down on the bed with one hand on my hot throbbing cock and two fingers up my virgin asshole. My fingers jabbing at my prostate finding the best way to hit it. It had to have only been 13 minutes into my "session" when I heard the door creak open.

"Mike sweetheart, I have your laundry here. Oh shit!" She dropped the laundry basket and stood there in awe.

"Mom, leave!" I had to sputter out as my face had turned as red as a tomato, flushed with embarrassment and the leftover heat of teasing myself but not completing.

She ran down the hall and I slammed the door shut still red in the face.

"Well fuck," I sighed as my boner had now died down and my balls had gone blue.

It wasn't just shame that filled my head, it was embarrassment when the only woman I found attractive saw me naked, and I didn't have the balls to ask her to suck mine.

I didn't get a wink of sleep that night, and for 3 days the tension between me and mom was palpable. Every dinner was silent and besides meals and going to the bathroom I didn't leave my room.

"Michael, we need to talk," my mother said to me right after another delicious dinner.

This was bad, she hadn't called me by my full name since I broke a vase aged five.

"Okay Mom, I'll be down in a minute," I forced myself to respond in a tone that sounded cheerful.

After centering my mind I headed downstairs and saw my mother sitting on the couch. I could tell she was worried, but I couldn't help notice how beautiful she was. Her hair long and flowing and her breast heaving up and down with every breath she took, her face red as mine was just 3 nights before and her hands nested in her lap, I was starting to get erect and had no idea what to do. I sat down and waited for her to say something, it felt like an eternity then all of the sudden,

"Michael, are you sexually frustrated?" her eyes didn't meet mine as she said that, and good thing too, because my face was now as red as hers.

"Wha- Wh- Why would you ask that mom?" I shakily defended my slowly breaking pride.

"Because Mike, I can tell! Every week at least one girl leaves here and she smiles so brightly, while you have that same fake expression on your face," she said in a tone sweeter than any honey, but with a twinge of concern sprinkled in.

"Damn, she's good," I guess my mother can tell when my face is a lie.

"No one ever comes back and after that night, I could tell you might be looking for... something more," when she finished I gazed up and her whole body was shaking and her face was redder than ever.

I had to respond, "I mean... yes mom. I am frustrated, okay? I haven't finished with a woman ever! Is that what you wanted to..." I stopped suddenly.

Her hand met mine and I was at a loss for words, her face was... abnormal, full of regret and shame, but also lust. It was there and on top of all of her other emotions.

"Can I show you something, Mikey?" My previously shy mother was being very, very forward.

"It's been years since your father passed, and ever since then... I haven't had a release, not once in over 1000 days. Mikey, let me pleasure us," she said with a face still red, but with eyes that had a fire lift behind them.

To say I was stunned was an understatement, I was harder than steel and could feel everything that I had ever hoped for coming true. What was I to do? Should I reject her? What if I say yes? I know, I'll respond cool and collected.

"I mean... sure mom. Let's do it," I answered through my shaking jaw. When I went to unbuckle my jeans, I heard a snicker.

"Baby boy, that won't be necessary."

The woman whose face was looking at mine wasn't loving, it wasn't caring, what it was, was needy, and willing to do whatever it takes for a long-awaited release. This can't be my mom.

I was flabbergasted but... whatever, "Okay Mom, I'll sit here and you can start it all," the previous cheerfulness in my voice being replaced by shame.

I sat down and she started to undress, and that's when it happened. For the first time, I saw what made my mom so special. Towering over me was a beautiful woman, with breasts larger than my head, and nipples that were pinker than any I'd ever seen, but what was lower, that's what caught my eye.

Strapped to the side of her right thigh by a thick leather strap, was a thick, veiny cock. To call it huge would be a massive understatement. It went all the way down past her knee, and it was soft. The head was as thick as a two-liter bottle and the rest almost just as thick! It was strapped there throbbing, almost as if it was taunting me. With every throb, clear jelly-like liquid squirted out the top of it. I must have been staring for days, cause when mom broke the silence it shocked me.

"Oh, do you like it, Mikey? Here, let me show you how 'impressive' it is, at this stage anyway," she chortled out and reached into the side table and pulled out a tape measure.

After some fiddling with it, she managed to pull the tape to a number which made my eyes almost bulge out of my head.

"There we go, Mikey. Soft my Lady meat is 19 inches long," pride covered her words like sweat covered my brow.

Behind it was the largest pair of testicles I had ever seen, as large as two softballs, and with wrinkles that made them look distinguished. It appeared though that the sack was still begging to be filled.

"I know you've always seen me as a delicate woman Mikey, but I promise you," her hands went down and unbuckled her cock as it fell to the center of her legs, dangling there as if it was an anaconda ready to strike.

"I'm more than capable of taking care of you." said the animal with my mother's face on hers.

My mind was racing with a thousand different questions like, "How have I not noticed it?" "What did I sign up for?" and simply, "What the hell?"

But all of that came to a halt as my head was filled with loud moans as mom's perfect lips and her thick tongue wrestled for dominance in my mouth. I moaned into her head as she completely overtook my maw. And then, too soon, she pulled back. When she broke free my tongue was hanging begging for more, she tasted so sweet. The look on my face must have been pitiful, her laugh told me so.

"Oh don't worry baby, you can have more kisses, as soon as you kiss this," the confidence in her voice outweighing mine ten-fold.

She waggled her cock at me and started to frantically jerk off.

"Who is this woman? My mother is a soft lady, she's not some lust-filled monster," my mind yelled at the rest of me.

But then it occurred to me, after so many long years, she must have gone insane.

Within the time those thoughts took place I hadn't noticed my mother's cock grow to what must have been an astounding 32 inches. It stood straight as a board and the veins, oh the veins, they throbbed with every second along with them being as wide as my thumb, and the smell emanating from it was... mouthwatering. A salty musk wafted from every solitary inch of it.

"Hehe. You're just a little horny puppy aren't you? Well, here little one. I've got a perfect 'bone' for you to enjoy," she exclaimed with eyes full of lust and a voice full of desire.

It was beautiful, every inch of it exuberated pure sex. In one quick second her cock had met my face and was stroking up and down along it, her veins throbbing nice and hard and my cock throbbed even tighter in a pair of ill-fitting jeans. With every thrust the thick slab of meat overtook my senses and made me tremble, I had to ask.

"Mom... what are you gonna do to me?" My trembling voice spat out that pitiful phrase as her cock throbbed in response.

"Oh Michael, we'll start slow, you're gonna suck my fat cock and make me release," she cackled at a joke I didn't understand.

I looked up past her cock the best I could and as nicely as I could I stuttered, "Okay... mommy."

She backed up and all of a sudden I was suckling on the fat head of her cock. Salty pre-cum was coating the head and leaking out like a faucet, I was drowning, but shockingly I couldn't have cared less. Every inch of it was coated in pre-cum, and I was dying to taste it. Using my tongue I licked all of it off, making her cock head nice and shiny, but apparently, that wasn't enough.

"Oh Mike, sweetheart, when I told you to suck it, I meant ALL of it," now the voice was completely unrecognizable as the one of my mother.

With one hand on the back of my head, she pushes another foot of cock down my throat. It set my mind ablaze, with every inch she nestled deep in my gullet I felt my mind slip a little more. Her veins throbbed hard as they did the almost unthinkable task of keeping this monster hard.

"Oh you little slut, you take cock like a champ, and that tight throat of yours deserves to be split open," popping the p in that final word. Just the sound of her praise made my ears ring and all of the sudden I came, a little watery load, but enough to soak the front of my jeans.

"Oh dear..." mom said exhaustedly, FUCK! She noticed it.

"You know how rude it is to cum before a woman, I'm gonna have to discipline you later. But right now... let's focus on getting my cock down your throat."

All of a sudden I felt hot, and I knew what was coming, with her other hand she grasped my head and told me one thing "Open wide."

Like a freight train coming in the station 30 out of 32 inches came barreling down my throat. I felt like a pig at a luau, my mind was racing as I could barely breathe, my throat clogged with cock, and my nose clogged with her ever thicker pre-cum.

"Fuck, I'm gonna choke." My primal instincts screamed that phrase at me, urging me to pull away, but It wasn't going to happen, she's too far in.

My eyes were watering and all of a sudden they had gone blurry. With what little strength I had I beat on her thigh.

"Oh? Not a lot of stamina huh Michael? Fine. Ungrateful little shit," that last word hitting me like a dagger.

With what felt like forever she finally unearthed her throbbing cock from my stretched-out throat. My breath was hot and my throat was still on fire, the spit hanging from her cock matched what was dribbling out of my mouth.

I panted hard "Mom. What. The. Fuck. Why would you do that to me, I'm your so-" and without finishing that sentence she had choked me, and pushed all of her cock down into my throat.

"Oh, sweetheart. If you have time to bitch at me you have time to suck my fat cock. You and your little 6 Inch won't be used here, not anymore. Not while I'm the man in the house. I pay for everything, I cook, I clean, I gave you ample time to find a job after college, but you failed that too," the tone in her voice getting more desperate with each thrust.

"The least you can do for your Mother is suck her fat She-cock until she shoots a thick load down your throat," she smirked at her son who she was using not as a person, but as an onahole.

And with that, she thrusted back and forth in my throat. On fire didn't describe it anymore, my throat was full of a cock hotter than anything I had ever experienced.

"Okay, sweetie." My mother was getting close, the amount of pre-cum had shot up in thickness and she thrusted faster and faster.

"If you want your mother to continue to support you how she has, then you're gonna make sure she cums constantly. And you better not spill a drop," she gasped, her voice now more akin to an animal in heat than that of a woman.

Now she was hilting and unhilting herself in my throat like a monster, my nose being buried in a thick bush of pubes and my throat being slapped by the fattest pair of nuts I have ever seen. I tried my best to fight for air. I beat on her thigh, I grabbed her huge tits and pulled hard, but it was all for naught. Every action only seemed to make my mother even more aroused. And then that sound came, a deep, gurgling sound, coming from her balls and the thickest vein of her cock. It sounded deeper than anything else I'd ever heard. And with every passing second, I could see the wrinkles in her balls disappear. Within 10 seconds her basketballs filled up to what must have been over-inflated basketballs. Then as quick as a flash she pulled back so that only her swollen cock head filled my mouth.

"Swallow it sweetie. Or else Mommy will have to figure a punishment out that makes you scream."

And with that sentence and a deep guttural moan like some beast finally getting a release, a flood started down my throat. Thick, Jelly like cum rushed into my mouth and filled my stomach. Pumps lasted for seconds at a time, and mom continued to pull my hair towards her to make sure I couldn't pull away, and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't break her seemingly new freakish strength.

Soon thick jets started spilling from the side of my mouth and nose, "Fine. Since you don't want to eat it all, you'll be wearing it all." my mother scorned me with an almost disappointed tone, one I had never experienced from her in my life.

And despite my mouth's involuntary protest, her cock head broke through, and years of Cum were still barreling out of her cock. For what felt like an hour Jizz kept sprouting from mom's cockhead, first covering me in layers of immovable spunk, and then the couch, which was once a Beautiful almond brown was now a pearl white.

Family portraits on the wall were unrecognizable as they were covered in her potent cum. The floor was becoming an ocean of sperm, within a minute my mother's adorable feet disappeared under the thick substance. After about 12 minutes her cum finally just dripped out in fat chunks, instead of shooting out like a cannon. My throat was clogged and the smell had me light-headed, I was going to faint, and before I did, I heard an angel, or at least, my mom.

There she stood, ankle-deep in her cum, and she spoke to me, "Don't worry Mikey. I'll clean up your mess. When you wake up, we'll have a long talk," a sweeter tone in her voice again.

The last thing I remember before passing out was her sweet face, perfect as always, but now, I saw the monster behind it.

And just like that, it went black.

Author's notes

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter in what I hope will be a large overarching story! If you have constructive criticism or want to suggest something story-wise please feel free to comment and message me!

A big thank you to my editor, EditorsApprentice, for editing and helping me out!

2222083
2222083
166 Followers