All Comments on 'Ms. Fatcock's Camshow'

by JustAnotherW

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing. This is my favorite story. i was really looking forward to this story and have been looking for the same story for a long time where a hyper futa mother would crush her son's ass and turn him into his personal toy I can't wait for the second chapter. Really hope you release the second chapter very quickly. I hope...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm looking forward to the second chapter, where the hyper mother futa crushes her son's ass and turns him into her personal sex toy. wish his mother had at least 3 rooster legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude. So good. Keep it going for the love of everything that is holy. This is just as good as the futapus complex stories.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 3 years ago

I want to hear where Mrs. Fatcock goes or cums….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would he use his real name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start! Can’t wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more more more 5 stars

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

WTF??? What crap......... 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So you're saying she's able to hide a 14+ inch dick and yoga-ball sized testicles from her son while wearing nothing but a bra and panties? Either she's a magical being that can somehow make her sex organ disappear at will or consistency and logic were thrown out the window for this story. Also, too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Can’t wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Neat idea, but not a fan of hyper unless it's in a completely comedic context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m not sure how you’d work this in, but I’d love to see some Hyper Multi in the future as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is crazy. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn, it's been awhile since I read futa story that got me excited! Can't wait for the next chapter!

DatanonymousDatanonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a degenerate and hope that Mrs. Fatcock anal annihilates her son in the next chapter

DatanonymousDatanonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you continue this and Mrs. Fatcock anally annihilates her son <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Given that the son didn't know about his mother having a cock I assume she can shrink it to be unnoticeable. Not sure how that interacts with being a month backed up.

I don't know what you had in mind for the cam show but would it impact on her end of week ejaculation if pre cum came out?

Zhadow52Zhadow52almost 3 years ago

What a wonderful little story :) I actually created an account for this site to support this story. It's lovely, I wish it was a bit longer, but it's good for what's there. Though, there are some misspellings, but no deal breaker. I recommend getting gammerly to help you with that.

Hopes: Some futa on female action(Bella dominating some girls' pussy), Bella's face, and I'm curious about Mrs Fatcock's past Livestreams as certain lines make it out this isn't her first show. So I'm curious if we will see some of them like her very first show and others.

Worries: Hmm, got none at the moment as this is only the first.

Overall, it's good story with great potential. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a great story. Definitely has A LOT of potential. I agree with some of the other comments specially the ones about carácter development and story line. If you don’t mind me, I would like to point you towards BlueBallGuzzy work, specially the last two chapters of the series. I think there’s a lot of great work that can be emulated. Other than that I will be posted for the next development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the premise, hope you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. Great. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man I don’t know what your plans are for this but keep going!! If my opinion holds any weight you’ve got what it takes to make this a fucking fantastic and pretty long story. I hope it ends up working out for John and his mom and they end up in some sort of love, I also hope that It DOESNT end up like some other stories where The boy gets cucked or tortured. Because there are SO many of those and not enough where they end up living in some form of sex filled, debauchery Ridden life. But in the end it’s your story’s day you should do whatever you want, and I can’t wait to see how it goes along. And don’t make us wait too long for the next installment!!

(2222083)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh I love the story! Please continue this work! So good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh very hot! I hope he gets buried underneath her balls! Oh as well as a scene where he is takin a bath and in comes mom and fills up the bathtub with something a bit more protein rich. This has so much potential. Hope the mom gets embarrassed at first and then gradually becomes more bold.

Ahh this is so much fun! Love it! Follow your inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is fantastic! Haven't had something hook me this fast in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for it to continue. Love the idea of balls filling bigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, really looking forward to the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had me hooked it ended too fast please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first chapter was a bit short, but it has a lot of potential. The ball growing was very good and I Likehile you continue in that direction. But like the other guy in the tread said, I really hope that they will love each other in the future and that they will have sweet sex instead of her torturing him or forcing her dick inside of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this could become a great story if you decide to continue it. My personal suggestions are a balljob because she has huge balls and there are almost no other stories with a balljob which I think is a shame. I also hope that you don't decide to make the son just a "fuckhole" for the mother and that they have regular sex too because there are too much stories out there where the guy ends up as a fuckhole for the futanari. And them building a romantic relationship would be nice too, but these are just my personal suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe some urethra penetration sex could be possible in the future or something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly just need more. Good filthy shizz

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just found this and would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, will it continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know it's been a while now and getting back into writing a story after 8 months is a lot, but you need to finish this or at least make a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still come back to this every few months in the hopes that it's been updated. Still holding out hope

FonetyxFonetyxabout 1 year ago

Hot! Can't wait for the next installment. Hoping you continue the story :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Enjoyed the direction it was going, so I have no ideas. Keep doing what you're doing.

TheUniqueBeastTheUniqueBeast9 months ago

Come on man, this NEEDS a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bro I've been waiting on a sequel for what feels like years

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey, where are chapters 03 and 04?! Why did you delete them after posting?! Bring them back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous