Ms. G.G. Gets Naughtier Than Before

Story Info
A continuation of the previous story "Ms. G.G. Gets Naughty.
2.8k words
4.28
11.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's climax came like a tidal wave crashing over her entire body. She wrapped her legs around Dennis's head in an effort to force every ounce of ecstasy from her body. She opened her mouth but no sound came out. Her body shuddered, then froze as she reached the peak.

To be continued ...

After a few moments Laura unwrapped her legs from around Dennis' head. He slowly got up and returned to his seat. The rush of the cool night air on her vagina alerted her to the fact that she was sprawled in her chair naked from the waist down. She gradually, reluctantly, reached down and pulled up her pants. She faced Dennis and smiled indicating her satisfaction, then shakily stood up and headed for the camper. She didn't say a word but rested her hand on his shoulder for a lingering moment as she passed by him. Dennis remained in his seat staring into the fire, contemplating the good fortune of having a long awaited fantasy come true.

What Laura and Dennis didn't realize was that while they were engaged in their lustful act Mike had gotten up to get a drink and happened to glance out the window just as Dennis knelt down in front of her. When he saw Dennis pulling down Laura's pants and her willingly allowing it, his first feeling was rage. Surprisingly, his initial anger was quickly overcome with a sense of arousal. There was his wife of twenty years with her legs spread wide open and her pussy being licked by their friend. It didn't make sense, but his cock started getting hard. He was strangely mesmerized by the sight of his woman being pleasured by another man. Laura's moans of encouragement heightened his arousal even more. He watched what was happening like it was a scene from a porn movie with his wife as the star.

Laura stepped inside the camper and found Mike standing in front of her. He said, "I saw what you did." Her mind started racing in fear of what would happen next. She looked at his face for signs of what he was thinking. What she didn't notice was the bulge in his shorts. His next words were as shocking to her as they were to him. He said, "Come in here and take off your clothes," as he led her into the bedroom. She followed without question.

When they entered the room Mike dropped his shorts and laid on the bed exposing his raging hard on. Laura stood there for a moment staring at it and thinking to herself that she didn't remember him ever being so hard. Mike interrupted that thought by commanding, "I said take your clothes off!" Laura slowly did as she was instructed. She started by pulling down the zipper of the jacket she was wearing and dropping it to the floor. Next she pulled the t-shirt over her head exposing her full round breasts. The exposure made her nipples harden almost instantly and caused a slight chill to run through her body. Then she reached for the waistband of her pants, lowered them past her hips, and allowed them to slide down her shapely legs. Finally, she stepped out of the pants and stood totally naked in front of her husband.

Somehow, she felt more naked than she ever had before. She was overcome with anxiety in anticipation of what Mike had in mind. Interestingly, the anxiety was mixed with an equal share of arousal. She liked it when Mike took control. The primitive sense of "being taken' by a man was something that had always excited Laura. For some reason this time felt different. His control over her was more powerful because she had been a bad girl and needed to atone for her transgression.

"Come here," Mike commanded. Laura dutifully walked to the edge of the bed and stood in front of him. He then placed his hands on her head and guided it toward his throbbing organ. Laura parted her lips without hesitation as she eagerly wrapped them around his shaft. She enjoyed sucking cock. She was good at it and she knew it. Somehow she also knew that this was going to be her best blowjob ever. She would make sure of it.

Laura lowered her head and accepted Mike's meat inch by inch, just like she had so many times before. She always loved the way it filled her mouth. The feel of it sliding down her throat. Yes. She was proud that she could deep throat and swallow every inch. She loved the feeling she got when her mouth was being fucked. She enjoyed being forced to do what "bad girls" do ... that feeling of being slutty. It felt natural for her assume this submissive role.

Laura began her "job" with determination. She wrapped her lips tightly around Mike's cock and began to slowly make her way up and down its hard surface. As she reached the tip she would suck harder and swirl her tongue around the engorged head. Then she would move down its length until she had engulfed the entire shaft and would linger there for a moment, savoring the feeling of it in her throat. She repeated her rhythmic motion, intent on touching every nerve along the way. Her pace was slow at first. Then she gradually increased the speed with each stroke until her head was bobbing up and down furiously. She kept her eyes locked on her husband's eyes because she knew that eye contact was essential for a good blowjob. It let him know that she was intent on pleasing him. She could tell from the look in his eyes and his heavy breathing that her mouth was performing perfectly.

The knowledge that her performance was better than it had ever been before caused Laura to become aroused as well. Her pussy, which was still moist from Dennis' licking, began to flow with her juices once again. The silky smooth lips began to throb. Her clit started to swell. She instinctively moved her hand between her legs to satisfy the need that her naughty actions were creating. As she kept eagerly fucking Mike with her mouth, she started rubbing herself. First she massaged her labia, feeling the heat she was creating. Then she spread her luscious lips and began to rub the nub at their apex keeping time with the motion of her head. The added stimulation magnified her cocksucking efforts. She became totally absorbed with the need to give and receive sexual satisfaction.

Just then Dennis walked into the camper. He could hardly believe what he saw. The curtain that separated the bedroom from the rest of the space was wide open. There was Laura's beautiful ass gyrating back and forth while she was siphoning Mike's dick for all she was worth. He unconsciously reached down inside his shorts and grasped his own dick, which was still hard from his cunt lapping efforts just a few minutes before. He was fascinated by the motion of the fine ass and sweet pussy that he had fantasized about so many times. It was almost as if it was inviting him to join in the action. He began stroking his cock in unison with Laura's movements.

At first neither Mike nor Laura realized that they had an audience. Laura was wrapped up in her lustful efforts to please her husband. He was consumed by the pleasure she was so expertly giving him. By this time Dennis had removed his shorts and stepped into the doorway of the bedroom to get a closer look at the homemade porn scene he was witnessing. After a few moments Mike noticed the motion in the background. He glanced past his wife's body and saw their friend standing there stroking himself. Without knowing what came over him, Mike raised his hand and waved to Dennis to join them.

Initially, Dennis couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Could it be that his wildest fantasy was about to come true? Was he really going to mount Laura's perfect ass and slide his engorged shaft deep inside her hot pussy? He hesitated, but his hesitation was short lived. He quickly stepped forward and placed his hands on his fantasy girl's hips.

Up to that point Laura had no idea that there was a witness to her wanton behavior. She was so absorbed with sucking cock that she hadn't noticed. The strange hands on her hips were totally unexpected. She paused for a fleeting moment, then continued her blowjob, hardly missing a beat. She didn't care. Nothing was going to stop her from completing her task. Then she felt the touch of Dennis' hard rod against her pussy and her mind was reeling.

Laura felt the length of Dennis' shaft slide along the outer surface of her smooth wet lips. The sensation brought her to even greater heights of arousal. A strange cock was invading the space between her legs where only one had been since she got married. She was about to enter a realm where she had never been before. Satisfying two cocks at once was only something she had thought about in her fantasies. She never imagined that she would actually do such a thing. Yet here she was eager to pursue the chance to make it happen. It was beyond naughty. It was beyond being a "bad girl." It was sinful ... and she felt a burning need to consummate the illicit act. Her sexual craving was now beyond her control.

As the swollen head of Dennis' dick parted her labia and entered her forbidden space, Laura instinctively pushed her ass backward and welcomed it. In doing so she initiated a new level of carnal knowledge that came from deep within her. She needed this unknown cock to penetrate her. To fuck her. She began to thrust her hips backward in acceptance. With each stroke she allowed her cheating pussy to take in more and more of Dennis' hard thick organ. She wrapped her vaginal muscles around the shaft ... massaging it with the same expert talent that she was using to massage the shaft in her mouth. She knew from experience that the velvety surfaces inside her mouth and her pussy could drive a man crazy. She was good at fucking. She was good at sucking. Now, for the first time she could use both of those tools at the same time. The thought of synchronized fucking with her mouth and her vagina was became her ultimate aphrodisiac.

Laura was consumed by the desire to make both men cum. She moved forward and felt one cock advance in her mouth and the other retreat in her pussy. Then she moved backward and felt that cock thrust into her pussy and the other slide past her lips until only the bulbous head remained in her mouth. She continued moving back and forth with perfect timing. She loved the sinful feeling of having two cocks inside her body at the same time. The thought entered her mind that her body was made for this. She was meant to be an object of sexual pleasure. She was a goddess of lust who wanted to fuck and be fucked. The moans of the two men she was servicing were proof of that!

The thoughts running through her mind and the man-meat filling her mouth and pussy combined to create waves of sexual energy that washed over Laura's entire body. The waves were slow and small at first. Then they grew in speed and intensity. As those sensations grew, Laura's efforts increased as well. With every stroke she attempted to swallow more of the cock in front of her and grasp every inch of the cock that was piercing her from behind. She felt their balls slapping on her chin and on her clit. It felt so dirty. The slut that had always been hidden inside her was taking over and she willingly gave in to the side of herself that had been denied for so long. She became totally immersed in this act of wanton, nameless sex. It was no longer Mike and Laura and Dennis. It was now all about two cocks, her mouth, and her pussy.

Laura continued to indulge in this sexual frenzy with every ounce of energy she had. Her mind and her body were overcome by a primitive urge to quench her needs and the needs of the two men who she was engaging with in this private orgy. Somewhere in the haze that was circling in her mind she sensed that her goal was about to be achieved very soon. She noticed that Mike's hands began to pull on her head with renewed urgency. The veins of his cock began pulsating. The head swelled, almost gagging her in the process. Her tongue felt the rush of the juice within the shaft as it traveled to the point where it would exit.

Almost simultaneously the pace of the cock inside her pussy increased. The hands on her hips grasped them more firmly. The pounding her ass was taking from behind became more ferocious. Laura pushed her hips backward in an effort to match that ferocity. It became her mission to drain every bit of cum from her friend's cock at the same time that she was draining her husband's cock. She furiously moved back and forth with both shafts sliding in a piston-like motion in her mouth and in her vagina. She thought, "Oh fuck! Yes!" as both of her holes were pummeled into submission. She was being taken ... not by one man but by two! She had never experienced such raw sex before. In her mind she was screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me!"

Then Laura felt a stream of hot liquid hit the back of her throat. The force with which it exploded in her mouth momentarily shocked her. Her mouth started to fill with the familiar cream she had tasted a thousand times before. She withdrew her lips to where they were encircling just the head in an effort to make room for the sheer volume of all that cum. She was determined not to lose a single drop. She began to swallow and felt the fluid slide down her throat. She kept sucking and swallowing eagerly ... totally overcome by an undeniable need.

At the same time, Laura felt the body behind her tense. There was one last forceful thrust of Dennis' cock inside her hungry pussy. She instinctively grasped the hard rod with her vaginal muscles, knowing that the action would force it to release its milky load inside her. Her mind uttered another silent scream. "Give it to me, Den! Oh, fuck yes! Cum for me!" As if on command, she felt his cock erupt. Spurt after spurt of hot jism streamed inside her. She could feel the swollen head expand and contract with each pulse of the foreign cream that was invading her pussy.

The combination of Mike's cum filling her mouth and Dennis' cum filling her pussy was intoxicating. Laura's orgasm began with slight trembles. Then the tremors increased in intensity until her entire body was shaking uncontrollably. Wave after wave of primal sensual pleasure washed over her. Her body was responding with an overpowering sexual response like nothing she had ever felt before. It consumed her. It felt like small electric shocks ignited every nerve ending in her body.

Laura's climax was like an explosion. Every ounce of energy that was left in her body was released in a single burst. It was almost unbearable. This time her mind was screaming, "Oh, Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh, god. Oh, god! I'm fucking cumming! Yes! Yes! Yesssss!" A feeling of total gratification swept over her body and her mind. She was lost in a whirlwind of physical and sexual satisfaction that carried her away. She was intoxicated by the sexual overload ... and she loved it. She wished it would never end.

The spasms racking Laura's body went on for several minutes. All the while her mouth and pussy kept working both organs to extract their creamy offerings. Eventually, her body surrendered to the peaceful bliss of satisfaction. All three participants had been satiated.

Laura laid there for a while with both cocks still inside her body. She was spent. Her senses slowly subsided from the peak of the arousal she had experienced. She savored taste of the cum in her mouth as Mike's cock gradually softened. She enjoyed the warmth of Dennis' cum in her vagina as his cock also gradually softened. She basked in the sense of fulfillment that she had achieved her goal.

After a few moments Dennis reluctantly withdrew himself and left the room. Then Laura climbed into the bed with Mike who had already fallen asleep exhausted. She laid there with her head on her husband's chest wondering how the door to the hidden sexual desires deep inside her had been opened. What intrigued her even more was how she might be able to open that door even more.

To be continued ...