Ms. G.G. Gives Her Neighbor a Hand

Story Info
The next chapter in the Ms. G.G. series.
3.3k words
4.12
7.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after the previous encounter Mike and Laura decided to have a poolside gathering as they had done many times before. It was a balmy Saturday evening that was just perfect for sitting outdoors and socializing. Tee shirts and shorts were typically the official-unofficial uniform for such occasions. Mike threw on his standard baggy shorts and a favorite gear-head tee with a decal of a muscle car emblazoned on the front. Laura, however, decided she was going to wear something that was a bit less ordinary.

Her decision was based on a little inside joke between her and her neighbor, Dennis. He would often tease her saying that she should get a job at Hooters because the iconic outfit was made for her body. He said the tank top would accentuate her firm round breasts nicely, and her gorgeous glutes (hence the nickname Ms. G.G.) would fill the shorts perfectly. That winning combination along with her shapely legs, he told her, would earn her more tips than any of the other women working there. To make his point, a few months earlier Dennis gave her the official hooters uniform as a gag gift for Christmas. She thought this would be the perfect time to finally wear it.

As she was preparing to don the uniform Laura decided she was going to be especially daring. She chose not to wear anything under the tank top or the shorts. It was a bold move but she couldn't resist. She wanted to see Dennis' reaction. He had been goading her for months to send him a selfie of her wearing his special gift. She just had to see the effect it would have on him when he saw her ensemble in person.

Laura put the shorts on first. The silky fabric felt good against her skin as she slid the garment up her toned legs and over her hips. She liked the snug fit as it clung to her firm butt. It almost felt like a pair of hands holding her cheeks. More than that, she loved the sensation of the velvety material caressing the smooth lips of her freshly shaved pussy. The thin cloth molded perfectly around her labia forming a mouthwatering cameltoe. "How naughty" she thought to herself.

Next she pulled the tank top over her head. She was pleased to find that it revealed an ample amount of cleavage. Knowing that it would have the maximum impact on her intended audience brought a mischievous grin to her pretty face. As the material grazed across her nipples they hardened and quite noticeably protruded through the fabric. Her naughty grin widened as she mused about Dennis' lustful stare when he noticed her "pokies."

The finishing touch was her selection of footwear. Instead of the flat athletic shoes that the girls at Hooters wore, she chose a pair of strapped sandals with a wedged heel. She knew how those would highlight her shapely calves and accentuate her toned thighs and butt with maximum effect. Before heading downstairs to the gathering she took a final look in her full length mirror. She turned from front to back, then front again. She was pleased with what she saw. The anticipation of the reaction she would get when she made her entrance caused an exhilarating tingle between her legs.

When Laura appeared all of the guests were gathered on the lanai at a large table that seats about six people. Their attention was drawn to some sporting event on the big screen TV, so her entry went relatively unnoticed. Mike was seated at the head of the table. All of the other seats were occupied except the one to Mike's left, which had been saved for her. To her delight, Dennis was sitting in the spot directly next to that. She liked the idea that he would be so close, allowing her to easily gauge the effect her ensemble would have on him. Her plan was working out perfectly.

Before taking her seat Laura stepped over to the cooler, which was on the ground a few feet behind Mike. She knew Dennis was the only one who had a direct line of sight in that direction. She lifted the lid and slowly bent over knowing that he would have a perfect view of the ass that he had complimented so many times in the past. She intentionally did not bend her knees, aware that keeping her legs straight would maximize the effect of her pose. Although she wasn't facing him she thought she could feel his eyes devouring the vision of the tight fabric stretching over the cheeks of her shapely bum and the puffy lips of her succulent cameltoe. She lingered in that position for a few moments confident that she had accomplished the desired effect, then slowly stood up and walked over to take her place at the table.

She was somewhat disappointed as she took her seat because Dennis was looking at his cell phone and appeared to be sending a text. Her disappointment faded away moments later when her phone chirped indicating that she had an incoming message. She giggled a bit as she read what was on the screen. "You are sizzling hot! Now I have a major hard on!!!!" Laura replied, " U r crazy! No u don't." Dennis slid his chair back slightly as he answered, "Look under the table." As requested, Laura shifted her gaze and could see that Dennis had lifted the leg of his shorts... and there it was. His swollen cock was standing straight up and the tip was almost touching the bottom of the table top. Laura took a furtive glance around, fearing that the others might suspect what was going on. Fortunately, the sporting event on the TV had reached a critical moment and they were all engrossed in what was happening on the tube.

Assured that they hadn't been discovered, Laura turned her attention to the tube that was lurking under the table. Her pussy began to moisten as she took in the sight of Dennis' throbbing member. Its smooth hard surface... its pulsating veins... its engorged head. Despite the possibility of being caught, she felt an irresistible urge to touch it. She hesitated for only a moment, then reached out and wrapped her hand around the thick shaft that had been presented to her.

The first sensation Laura felt was the heat of the smooth flesh against the palm of her hand. In an instant it felt like the warmth traveled up her arm and through her body, culminating in the already moist folds of her labia and wrapping around the little button at their apex. Laura's heart raced with excitement as she squeezed Dennis' cock more tightly and began to slowly stroke it. She instinctively began rotating her fist as she moved her hand up and down, knowing that it would intensify the effect it was having on her favorite neighbor.

Dennis struggled to contain a moan. His cock became harder and thicker as Laura engaged in this taboo act just feet away form her unsuspecting husband and the other people around the table. The wanton nature of her performance was enhanced by the fact that she was using her left hand and the glint from her wedding ring accentuated the perfect rhythm of her steady motion. The effect was hypnotic. Dennis' breathing became heavier with every stroke. He was mesmerized by the sight of his neighbor's slender hand covertly pumping up and down on his throbbing penis.

Laura, too, was caught up in the trance of her lewd behavior. She was absorbed by the sight of her hand slowly massaging Dennis' pulsating organ. Her mind raced as the thought of being caught in the act entered her mind... but somehow she didn't care. The need to continue was irresistible. She enjoyed the feeling of being the "naughty neighbor." She felt empowered by the fact that she could arouse another man so completely after so many years of being married. She was a good wife and mother... but she reveled in the thought that she was still a desirable woman.

Her thoughts were eventually interrupted when Dennis picked up his phone and texted, "We need to take this somewhere else or there will be a real mess under this table." Laura reluctantly withdrew her hand from under the table and reached for her cell phone to read the message. She quickly replied, "Meet me in the laundry room," then quietly slipped away. Fortunately, everyone was still absorbed in the game and didn't notice when Dennis also left just a minute or two later.

When Dennis opened the door to the laundry room Laura was sitting on the edge of the washer in a perfect come hither pose. She was leaning with her head tilted back slightly, allowing her beautiful blond hair to cascade around her shoulders. Her sparkling blue eyes had a sexy welcoming look. Her shapely legs were crossed, perfectly accented by the CFM sandals she had chosen to wear. With a huge grin and a blush on her face she let out a little giggle and said, "We are soooo bad."

Dennis' heart skipped a beat as he devoured the vision of his fantasy girl sitting before him. His pulse quickened as Laura gazed directly into his eyes and theatrically curled her forefinger in a beckoning motion for him to approach her. As he moved forward she uncrossed her legs and spread them to make room for him to step between them, culminating in a crotch-to-crotch meeting. His bulging rod strained against his shorts as it pressed against the silky fabric that was molded around the lips of Laura's hot pussy. At the moment of contact Laura wrapped her legs around Dennis' waist and drew him in as tightly as possible.

The connection created an instant reaction. The previous playfulness turned into a spark of lustful desire. The compulsion to fulfill the primal needs conjured by their physical contact overwhelmed them. All else faded away. Now it was just Laura and Dennis seeking to quench their sexual cravings.

Laura began gyrating her hips and pressing her crotch against Dennis' cock in an effort to create friction on her swollen clit. Dennis reciprocated with a grinding motion, keeping perfect rhythm with her movements. At the same time he reached out to cup the full breasts that were straining against the Hooters tank top. Laura's hardened nipples protruded from the fabric like bullet points. Dennis kneaded them between his thumbs and forefingers for a few short moments before his impatience got the best of him. In one swift motion he reached for the hem of the shirt and pulled it upward fully exposing Laura's perfectly shaped melons. He immediately lowered his head and engulfed her left breast in a French kiss... swirling his tongue around the swollen nipple.

The combination of the sensations emanating from her vagina and her breasts had Laura's head reeling. She moaned as pulses of sexual energy traveled throughout her body. She placed her hands on the back of Dennis' head pulling him closer on her chest. Her toned thighs tightened around his waist and her heels dug into his ass pressing his cock harder on her pussy. The need for release was rapidly building. Her mind was focused on only one thing. She had to cum!

Sensing her need, Dennis took a half step backward causing Laura to unwrap her legs from around his waist. In one swift motion he reached with both hands for the waistband of her shorts, tugged them under the cheeks of her ass, then past her thighs, calves and feet until they lay in a heap on the floor. Just as quickly he placed his thumbs in the waistband of his own shorts and let them drop to the floor next to Laura's and stepped forward into his former position. Now, however, the shaft of his cock was pressed between the moist folds of Laura's vagina without any barriers.

In perfect harmony, the two resumed their previous motion with Laura gyrating her hips and Dennis sliding his cock up and down between the lips of her pussy... rubbing the bare shaft against her swollen clit in the process. Laura looked down and was mesmerized by the vision of a dick other than her husband's pressing hard against her forbidden treasure. The urges conjured by this adulterous flesh-on-flesh contact were intoxicating. The effect was liberating... and irresistible. The need to consummate this wanton liaison was overwhelming. She instinctively reached down and wrapped her hand around Dennis' cock.

Laura was now in control of what was about to happen. She was the one who would initiate this ultimate act of sinfulness. She was caught up in the feeling of sexual abandon. She was emboldened with a sense of resolve as she tightened her grip on the meaty rod in her hand. She was determined to fuck Dennis like he had never been fucked before. She was about to release the "bad girl" who had been laying dormant inside her.

Dennis' heart skipped a beat as Laura manipulated her pussy with the engorged head of his throbbing organ. He heard her moan as she rubbed it up and down her soaked lips with a slow rhythmic motion. On the upward stroke she would make it linger on the nub at their apex... rotating it sensually. Dennis could feel her body shudder as the effect of Laura masturbating herself with his cock took hold. Her moans became longer and deeper as she continued to use the flared tip to brush her moist slit from top to bottom. Finally, she couldn't resist her urges any longer. She guided her neighbor's penis into her eager opening.

Laura gasped slightly as the bulbous head made its initial entry. Her breathing became heavier as she watch her slender hand inserting this unfamiliar shaft farther inside her. Eventually, she withdrew her hand and started to slowly shift her hips forward. The realization that she was orchestrating this inch-by-inch penetration by someone other than her husband triggered a sense of primal lust that overcame her. All that mattered now was being fucked. She needed to be fucked. In a final act of submission she suddenly thrust her hips forward to accept the entire length of Dennis' cock.

Dennis met Laura's thrust with a thrust of his own as he buried his shaft balls deep inside her pussy. Laura tightened her legs around his waist, pulling him closer in an effort to accept every inch of meat he had to offer. Carnal instinct took over as they developed a perfect undulating motion with their hips... in and out... in and out. Him withdrawing just far enough so only the head was enveloped... then shoving the entire length of his rod deep into her womb until it struck her g-spot. Her flexing the walls of her vagina as the shaft reached its depths and gripping it as it made its retreat... inflicting ultimate pleasure for both of them in the process. The effect was mutually electrifying. The sound of animalistic groans and moans filled the room.

At this point they were so lost in carnal desire that the thought of being discovered was nonexistent. Laura was the first to verbalize her passion. She moaned, "Oh, god! Oh, god! Fuck me, Den! Fuck me! Your cock feels so FUCKING good! Yes! Yes! Give it to me, Den! Give... It... To... Me!" Her fervor sparked something deep within Dennis' mind. He began to shove his throbbing pole harder and harder inside her pussy in an effort to quench her need. Laura took the cue and moaned, "Harder, Den. Harder!" Then, almost as if rehearsed, they groaned in unison, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" All the while increasing the tempo and ferocity of their back and forth motion.

The electric shocks coursing through Laura's body intensified with each stroke. A concert of sounds rang in her ears. The rocking of the washer beneath her as Dennis rammed his penis into her soaked pussy. The slap of his cum filled balls as they smacked against the clenched cheeks of her ass. The harmony of her moans and his groans as they slammed their genitals together with wanton abandon. Laura's mind was reeling while the rush of sexual stimulation was nearing its peak. She felt like she was about to explode!

Moments later Laura's body began to shudder. The tremors started between her legs and moved like a wave until they washed over every inch of her frame. Every nerve ending tingled. Every muscle in her body tightened. Then it happened. It felt like every spark that had been firing throughout her body gathered together, and like a receding wave, rushed back to her pulsating pussy. The culmination was like a violent eruption. Laura clawed her fingers into Dennis' back. She dug her heels harder against his ass. Her body trembled as every ounce of her energy was released in an explosive climax!

It was almost as if she was possessed. Laura could hardly believe the words that were coming from her mouth. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yesssssssssss! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me, Den! Fuck me! Fuck me!" The tirade of lustful exhortations continued as her juices gushed inside her quivering vagina. Her wicked chant seemed to increase the intensity of her orgasm. She repeated the mantra over and over again in an act of total surrender to her immoral urges. "Fuck me, Den! Fuck me, Den! Fuck me, Den! Harder! Harder! Harder!" The unfettered release of energy continued for several minutes. Laura lost count of the number of orgasms that racked her body. She wanted more but her body finally went limp from exhaustion. She was utterly drained.

Sensing that Laura was spent, Dennis made a final shove with his stiffened rod and lodged it deep within Laura's saturated pussy. They remained motionless for several moments savoring the euphoria of their deed, their arms and legs intertwined in a sinful embrace. In the foggy recesses of her mind Laura came to the realization that she enjoyed the feel of the strange strange cock inside her forbidden sanctuary. The taboo of her wicked act was like a powerful drug that had a hold on her... and she liked it. She couldn't resist. She didn't want to resist. She was addicted to the sexual release that it provided. She embraced her role as the "Naughty Neighbor."

Eventually, the effect of their sexual stupor subsided. Laura was the first to speak. She whispered softly in Dennis' ear, "We better get back before anyone suspects something." She slowly unwound her arms and legs from around his body. He reluctantly withdrew his still hard penis from her warm vagina. They unhurriedly dressed and arranged their clothes in an effort to hide any evidence of their illicit act. Then Laura smiled as she glanced down at the bulge in Dennis' shorts and said, "You better wait a while until that thing goes down." Then, with a mischievous giggle she was out the door.

A few minutes later Dennis went back outside to the gathering. It appeared that the group was none the wiser that they had been gone. Laura had already returned to her seat at the table. Dennis took his place next to her trying to act as nonchalant as possible. Then he noticed Laura pick up her cell phone. A moment later he read her message. "Next time I'm going to suck your cock until you forget your name!" He glanced in her direction to be greeted with a naughty grin, which left no doubt that what she wrote was true.

To be continued...