Ms. G.G. Opens the Door Even More

Story Info
Wife goes farther with favorite neighbor.
2.3k words
4.13
25.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments Dennis reluctantly withdrew himself and left the room. Then Laura climbed into the bed with Mike who had already fallen asleep exhausted. She laid there with her head on her husband's chest wondering how the door to the hidden sexual desires deep inside her had been opened. What intrigued her even more was how she might be able to open that door even more.

To be continued ...

It wouldn't take very long for Laura's question to be answered. A week or two after the camper episode Mike and their son went out of town for the weekend to ride their four-wheelers at a popular wooded area about an hour or so from where they lived. Laura always felt a bit uneasy about being alone while Mike was gone even though they lived in a safe neighborhood. She expressed her concern to Dennis who reassured her that he was just across the street if she ever needed help.

On Saturday afternoon Dennis happened to be passing by Laura's house on the way to the local park where he took his regular walks. He heard music coming from the pool area so he decided to poke his head inside the gate to check on his friend. To his delight there was Laura laying on a lounge chair beside the pool in a bikini. The vision took his breath away. The bathing suit was relatively modest by most standards, but it fit her body perfectly.

Since Laura had her eyes closed and the music was playing she didn't initially notice that Dennis was there, which gave him the opportunity to admire her for a few moments. Her long blond hair framed her pretty face and fell just below her shoulders. The bikini top perfectly cupped her full round breasts, which were gently heaving with each breath that she took. Her toned stomach glistened with moisture indicating that she had been in the water only moments before. The wet bikini bottom clung to her hips and molded itself around the luscious camel toe between her thighs. Her shapely legs were comfortably extended completing the sensual image.

Dennis lingered there for a minute or two, soaking in every detail of Laura's body. Eventually, he snapped out of his trance and called out "Hello" as he approached the lounge chair. Laura opened her eyes and said, "Hey, Den. How are ya?" As he got closer, Laura's attention was drawn to his shorts, which were at eye level from her sitting position. She said, "Looks like you're doing pretty darn good to me!" as she let out a giggle. Dennis didn't realize that while he was admiring the image of his fantasy girl lying peacefully on the lounge chair his cock had stiffened and created a bulge in his shorts. He stood there embarrassed not knowing what to do. His embarrassment quickly ended when the unthinkable happened. Laura reached out toward his growing protrusion.

She wasn't sure why she did it. It seemed that ever since that night in the camper her libido had been elevated. Primal senses, which had been hidden even from herself, had been awakened. She had always embraced her sexuality, but lately it had reached new peaks. The frequency and intensity of her intimate moments with Mike had increased to levels they hadn't approached for a long time. It was as if she had been introduced to a new layer of sensual awareness that resulted in an irresistible urge to explore new possibilities.

Laura placed her hand over the bulge which was straining against the cloth of Dennis' shorts. She felt a peculiar sense of satisfaction knowing that she was the cause of his arousal. She was emboldened by the confidence it gave her and felt an unexplained need to take the situation to the next level. She reached for the waistband of the shorts and slowly pulled them down. The anticipation was exhilarating as she slowly lowered them farther and farther. A tantalizing view of the thick base appeared first. Inch by inch more of the stiff rod was revealed as she slid the waistband down its length. Then the crown of the engorged head came into view. As she gave a final tug Dennis' dick sprang out and was released from its confines.

Initially, Laura just stared at the unfamiliar penis, which was only inches from her face. It had been inside her pussy before, and Dennis had sent her selfies, but she had never actually "seen" it. She was intrigued by the way it looked. She admired the thickness of the shaft and its slight downward curve. She observed the flared bulbous head and recalled how it felt inside her. She noted the smoothness of the skin and the pulsing veins. It was no "monster" cock but it looked good. She wanted to touch it. She had to touch it.

Laura reached out and wrapped her hand around the shaft. The feeling of holding a cock other than her husband's was very arousing. The thought that this act of taboo was her own idea excited her even more. The previous encounter in the camper wasn't her decision, although she certainly was pleased that it happened. That time Mike had chosen to offer her to their friend and she willingly submitted, but this time it was her choice. She was the one deciding to pursue this act of infidelity. The novelty of being so willfully sinful was thrilling.

Laura continued staring at Dennis' prick as she moved her hand up and down its length. She noticed that it was thick enough for her fingers to just complete a circle around it. She reached out and gripped it with her other hand so only the swollen head was exposed. It was mesmerizing to see how it would swell in response to each squeeze of her hands. She was pleased that she could arouse her friend this way. He had told her several times that she was the object of his desire in many fantasies. Now she was about to perform an act that he had probably envisioned and masturbated to several times before. She imagined that he had probably cum picturing her doing it. She relished the idea of being the naughty neighbor who could make him cum.

Dennis looked down and marveled at the vision of Laura's pretty face so close to his dick. Her soft hands felt so good as they expertly massaged it. Her mouth was so close that he could feel her warm breath wash over it. He thought to himself, "Is this really happening? Almost as if on cue, Laura looked up and said, "I want to suck your cock, Den." Then added teasingly, "Would you like that?" All Dennis could do was moan his consent as she placed a wet kiss on the throbbing tip of his manhood.

The touch of a strange cock on her lips sent a tingle through Laura's body. The thought that she was intentionally about to suck off a man other than Mike sent a shiver through her. Was she really ready to open that door? Was she really ready to release those wanton desires that were simmering inside her? Her hesitation lasted only a moment. Forbidden sexual urges overcame her sense of morality and she began kissing the mushroom head of Dennis' organ.

Laura proceeded to place wet kisses over every inch of the stiffened shaft. The unfamiliarity of the hard smooth skin against her lips aroused her. She found the taste and scent of another man's penis intoxicating. She methodically kissed up one side then down the other. Dennis' cock twitched continuously in reaction to her lips tracing their wet trail across its surface. Then she licked her way up the sensitive underside back to the swollen tip and parted her lips just enough to encircle it. She swirled her tongue around it, paying special attention to the tender zone just below its apex. The slight spasm in reaction to her hitting that target let Laura know it had the desired effect. It was like she was given the green light to move forward with this forbidden act of oral fornication.

Laura was determined to make the fulfillment of Dennis' fantasy an unforgettable experience. She enjoyed playing the role of the sexy neighbor who wanted to make his dreams "cum" true. She knew that the encounter would be as liberating for her as it was memorable for him. After all, isn't that what sexual fantasies are all about? Making the impossible a reality? She was going to make this an episode that would forever be etched in her friend's memory. One that he could jerk off to without just imagining it but by remembering it!

Laura rolled her tongue around the flared knob that was now the focus of her attention. She gripped the base of the rigid shaft which caused it to stiffen even more. Then she reached out with her other hand to cup Dennis' cum filled balls. She gently massaged them knowing that the soft skin of her palm and the kneading pressure of her slender fingers would complement the stimulation she was providing with her lips and tongue. She pictured herself as the female star of a steamy porn movie who was expertly servicing her neighbor's dick. She was surprised by the thought that she could be so slutty as she began to concentrate on her blowjob in earnest.

As she continued to manipulate Dennis' cock and balls with her hands, Laura began to slowly move her lips down the throbbing shaft, allowing only a small portion at a time to enter her mouth. She was unaccustomed to the size and shape. Not that it was any bigger or better than Mike's, it was just "different." The unfamiliarity fascinated her. Little by little she let the engorged head penetrate deeper inside her warm opening. As it approached the back of her mouth she relaxed the muscles in her throat to accommodate it. She was intent on swallowing every inch. Eventually, she succeeded and felt Dennis' balls touch her chin.

Laura lingered in that position for a few moments. She savored the feeling of the strange organ in her mouth. She was aroused by the idea of how it must look for her to be "deepthroating" Dennis' cock. She felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that she had actually become the naughty cocksucking MILF of his dreams. She was determined to give a performance worthy of any porn queen.

Laura reversed the previous motion of her mouth and moved upward on Dennis' shaft only a small portion at a time. She sucked on it as if she was sucking on a large straw. Her lips puffed and her cheeks hollowed as she kept constant pressure on the fleshy tube. When she reached the tip she swirled her tongue around a few times then slowly resumed her journey back down until the head was deep in her throat. She continued applying the tantalizing technique for several minutes fully aware of the prolonged pleasure her actions were providing. Then she released Dennis' cock from the warm moist confines of her mouth allowing the cool air to wash over it creating an alternate stimulant.

As Dennis' penis twitched in the cool air Laura fully embraced her sexy role. She raised her head and looked directly into Dennis' eyes and said in a sultry voice, "Do you want me to be your naughty little cocksucker? Do you want me to swallow every drop of your hot cream? Do you want to fuck my face like the cum queen in your fantasies?" Without waiting for an answer, Laura opened her mouth engulfing Dennis' raging hard-on. She abandoned the slow tantalizing technique she had used before. This time it was an all out frenzy specifically intended to drive her friend to the best orgasm he could possibly imagine.

Laura's new strategy was a relentless oral assault on Dennis' cock. She grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled his hips forward as his shaft plunged deep inside her mouth. She swallowed its entire length until the head touched the back of her throat and gagged her, then withdrew in rapid succession until her lips were sucking on the crown. She continued the piston-like motion gobbling his rod faster and faster with every stroke. She reveled in the pummeling her mouth was taking. She knew from his animalistic grunts and groans that the visual of her deepthroating his cock was driving Dennis crazy. She loved the feeling of wild abandon that overpowered her. She had become a lustful slut and didn't care.

In and out. In and out. Laura knew that she was servicing Dennis' penis like never before. After several minutes of her wanton actions she could feel the tension building. The veins in his cock became engorged. He clenched his ass and froze. He shouted, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cummming! Arghhhh" The swollen head of he dick grew even larger. Then suddenly a stream of hot cream erupted from the tip and hit the back of her throat. Spurt after spurt of cum spewed into her mouth. The volume was almost unbelievable. She struggled to contain it as it filled her oral cavity. There was so much fluid that it escaped past her lips and dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. She liked the warm gooey feeling on her body.

Laura continued sucking until the Dennis' cock had ceased twitching and she was satisfied that he had expelled every drop. Then, in true porn star fashion, she looked up at him and opened her mouth exhibiting the full juicy load. Like a scene right out of a movie she then closed her mouth and made a gulping motion. Then she proudly opened her mouth showing that she had swallowed every bit. She knew she had accomplished her mission when she asked, "So what do you think, Den?" He was speechless.

To be continued...