Ms Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she saved whatever work she was doing on her laptop and closed it up. Helping on her jacket, she took my hand and led me out of her office towards the elevator. She knew I'd taken public transport into the city, so we ended up underground in the garage. Getting into her car, she resumed holding my hand, noticing the smile never wavered on her face.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"For what?"

"Being the young man that your mother proudly told me about."

Pulling up outside my home, she put the car in park and turned towards me. "Would you like to go out with me on the weekend?" I couldn't help grin as she leaned across to kiss my cheek. "I'll call you on Friday."

"Why don't you come around on Friday night? Use Mum as an excuse..."

"I'll call her tomorrow. Got any ideas?"

"Lived in a share-house for three years so I had to learn how to cook. I'm nothing great, but I can do simple meals, usually on a budget."

After another rather chaste kiss, I headed inside as she drove away. Mum was still up despite the late hour. Of course, she knew where I'd been but still asked me a few questions. Before heading off to bed, she kissed my cheek as always. "It was a lovely thing you did tonight, Mark. Lauren will no doubt be giddy all day tomorrow."

"Does she often do that? Work long hours, I mean?"

Mum sighed and I knew it was for her best friend. "Better staying in the office than returning home to an empty apartment."

"Do you ever think..." I stopped and shook my head. "No, I won't ask. I'll just see how this goes."

Friday couldn't come fast enough once Mum messaged me early the next day, confirming that Lauren would be visiting Friday night, so she was inviting Danielle and Jessica too. With no work on Friday, I spent the day doing some work around the house. Mowed the lawns back and front. Watered the garden. Fixed one or two minor problems. Cleaned up inside the house. Mum noticed when she arrived home from work and I received one very long, warm hug.

Mum knew I was cooking but offered to help as even I could admit to some nerves. Cooking for myself and my old roommates was one thing, but doing the same for my mother, sister and three of her friends, one who I was trying to impress, was a little intimidating.

Our three guests arrived while I was putting the finishing touches to the meal, joining my mother and younger sister at the table. I poured them each a glass of wine, placing some freshly warmed rolls with a couple of small bowls for them to dip into. I'd read such things were popular in Europe, particularly the southern regions.

Serving up the main meal, I was a little nervous as I looked around the table as everyone took their first couple of bites. Mum's face brightened immediately, while Lauren moaned and smiled at me, stating it tasted even better than it looked. I sighed with relief as the six of us made polite conversation.

Mum helped me quickly clear up the table and kitchen as our guests gathered in the living room. Once I had the dishwasher full, I grabbed a beer and joined them, no surprise I ended up sitting at one end of the couch with Lauren sitting next to me. Very closely. Wrapping an arm around her, she kicked off her shoes and snuggled up into me.

I didn't miss the glances from my mother and the other two guests. Lauren kept on talking to her friends and seemed content to just sit next to me. Apart from getting up to fill her glass every so often, I stuck to non-alcoholic drinks, participating in the conversation where required. Rebecca had disappeared to her room after dinner, so it was myself and four older women, one of them being my mother, so I had to behave.

Lauren didn't think about how she was getting home until she stood up and swayed slightly. I was on my feet immediately, telling her she was in no condition to drive. Thankfully, she handed me her keys but surprised me by stating, "You can drive me home then."

"And how am I getting back home?"

She gave that some thought and smiled. "You can stay at my place tonight." Poking my chest with a finger, she added, "No getting any ideas. There's a bed in the spare bedroom. Just bring a change of clothes."

Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but after years of having it drummed into my head about not engaging in sexual relations with women who have been drinking, I packed a change of clothes and returned to find Lauren waiting for me by the front door. Danielle and Jessica had arrived by taxi, so I offered to drop them off. That earned me kisses of appreciation from all four women, Mum telling me to drive safely.

As soon as I'd escorted Danielle to her front door, receiving a warm hug in thanks, Lauren had my hand in hers again as I drove us the rest of the way home. When my hand ended up on her thigh, I did have to give her a curious glance. She didn't meet my eyes, but I noticed the smile didn't falter.

Parking up once we arrived at her apartment complex, we headed upstairs. She had been yawning the closer we got to our destination, so wasn't surprised that she walked straight to the bathroom. Walking into the second bedroom, I was relieved that the bed was made. Asking if she wanted a drink, she called out that she just wanted some water.

Apparently out of the bathroom a few minutes later, she'd taken off her make-up and already put on a dressing gown. "Thank you for driving me home," she said, kissing my cheek before taking the offered glass of water, "Hope it's not too weird staying here."

"Nah, it'll be okay."

"I'll cook you some breakfast in the morning before I drive you home. And don't forget I'm taking you out tomorrow night."

Heading to bed a little later, she hugged and kissed me again before we parted. Stripping off, though leaving on underwear, I was surprised at how quickly I fell asleep. I was fast asleep when I was woken by the feeling of another body in bed. Opening my eyes and allowing them to adjust to the darkness, I felt an arm across my chest, gently poking the bare skin as I felt the body next to me.

"I was lonely," she whispered, "And I knew there was a handsome man in the other room. Is this okay?"

"Sure." I wrapped an arm around her and felt her snuggle into me even more. "Just sleeping, right?"

"Just sleeping. At least this time..."

She was still in bed with me when I woke up in the morning. Kissing her forehead, her eyes slowly opened and the smile that appeared was simply beautiful. Kissing me on the lips, I was surprised when it rather quickly turned hot and heavy. She was wearing a t-shirt and panties, and when turning onto my side, she would have felt my erection.

I wasn't surprised when she eventually broke the kiss and gently pushed my chest so I backed off. I wasn't receiving mixed signals, it was obvious she was attracted to me, and I understood why she was likely in two minds. "Sorry," she whispered.

"Lauren, I'm currently in bed with you after just enjoying a little make-out session. I'm not going to complain."

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?"

"Hell no."

"Good," she said softly, taking one of my hands in hers, "I'm not sure where this is going, Mark, but I'm already having a lot of fun. You hungry?"

"Starving."

Following her out to the kitchen, the t-shirt barely covered her arse, noticing the rather pink panties she was wearing. It was a simple breakfast, not that I expected a good fry-up or anything, but I couldn't take my eyes off her bare legs and the curve of her butt. After eating, we showered separately before dressing and heading downstairs so I could be driven home.

"I'll pick you up around 6pm," she told me after pulling up outside my home, "Dress casual as we'll just go somewhere local. Dinner, couple of drinks... Maybe a dance again?"

"And where is my night ending?"

Leaning towards me, the kiss was immediately as passionate as others we'd shared already. "I'll decide later tonight," she whispered, "But I loved just sleeping with you last night, Mark. Maybe you'll just sleep in my bed this time... I'll pick you up at 7pm."

I spent the day lazing about at home, helping Mum with a couple of chores as always. Rebecca was at home, inviting a couple of friends over for the afternoon, wandering outside after lunch to cool off in the pool. Mum was rather excited about my date that night. To be honest, I was excited but also a little nervous. This was now far beyond the arrangement she'd made with Lauren, and I was left thinking she was perhaps genuinely interested in something. But I knew the age gap worried her.

Checking myself in the mirror when I was getting ready, I checked my incoming beard, pleased with the results so far. I'd attempted to grow one a couple of times, but rarely kept it for more than a couple of months. Lauren had told me to dress casually, so I figured jeans and a nice shirt would work for her. She arrived exactly on time, a complete role reversal as she knocked on the front door, Mum answered, and I heard their conversation and giggles.

Lauren appeared and I felt my jaw drop. The dress she wore was simple, elegant and absolutely stunning. "Wow," I whispered.

"Scrub up nicely yourself, Mark."

"What's the plan for tonight?"

"You'll see soon enough."

Rebecca and Mum hugged me before leaving, taking Lauren's hand as soon as we were in the car. We ended up driving towards the city and around eastern suburbs. She eventually parked the car near the harbour, smiling at me but not saying a word as we got out of the car. Opening the boot, I chuckled at the picnic basket and small cooler bag. She picked up the rug as I grabbed everything else.

Laying the rug down, we sat down as we perched ourselves on a rise overlooking the harbour, the bridge in the distance, providing us with a glorious sunset. We nibbled at the food she'd put together, opening the lone bottle of wine. Snuggling into my side, I wrapped an arm around her as her hand stroked my chest.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm thirty-nine years old but I don't think I've ever been this unsure in my life."

"About the possibility of us?" I felt her head nodding "Thing is, Lauren, I think I know what I want too, but all my previous relationships have been, well, casual. I know you wouldn't tolerate that shit from me." She laughed, feeling her snuggle into me more. "I wouldn't do that to you either. Mum would kill me!" She laughed even louder. Turning my head to meet her eyes, the smile that formed on her face dazzled me for a few seconds. "You know how I feel, Lauren. I just don't want to mess up anything."

Kissing me softly, she ended up lying down as I laid next to her, our mouths refusing to part for a few minutes. My hands caressed her body, all the way down to that wonderful arse of hers. When she ended up on top and straddling me, I did wonder how far we were going to go. She would have felt my erection how she was sitting. We finally broke apart as she relaxed on my chest, continuing to stroke her back.

She eventually got off me, packing up and returning to her car. Within a couple of minutes, we were stopped a red light when she turned to me. "Want to go back to my place? We can just sit back and relax."

"Sure."

It amused me that she seemed rather keen to get back as, well, I think certain road rules regarding speed were broken. Helping carry her things upstairs, we packed everything away before she asked if I wanted a drink. Pouring us each another glass of wine, we sat on the couch after she'd turned on the stereo to play a little music.

"I was expecting a date, then the Christmas party, and that would be it," I admitted.

"As I said, Mark, our night out last week was the best date I can remember. And tonight was wonderful. I hope you're not thinking about going home."

"Well, I'd be disappointed if you kicked me out now." Sipping at the glass, I had only one question. "Lauren, I know there's an age gap, but are you concerned because, well, of Mum... I'm her son..."

She laughed and snuggled into me. "Mark, you have no idea how much she talks you up in the office. I think you're going to have trouble matching the expectations. Of course, all the young single women are dying to meet you. So arriving with you on my arm will certainly set tongues wagging." Kissing my cheek, she added, "But you're not just arm candy, Mark. I've loved all our conversations. You're so easy to talk to. I feel like we're really getting to know each other at heart."

Finishing our glasses of wine, I wasn't expecting her to stand up and then sit back down, straddling my lap. My hands immediately went to her side and around to her back as she leaned forward to kiss me. It was a soft and slow kiss to start that build in passionate and intensity, my tongue sliding into her mouth as I pulled her tight to my body.

"Will you come have dinner with me again this week?" she asked, resting her forehead against mine.

"Just give me a time and date."

"Can you handle just being in bed with me? I'd love you to hold me again."

When I stood up, taking her with me, the squeal she released had both of us chuckling as I carried her to her bedroom. Letting her go, she did disappear to the bathroom to get changed. I stripped down to my underwear and got in bed, waiting for her. She returned wearing a rather gorgeous nightie, no bra but she was wearing panties. She smiled shyly as I drank in her body.

She was all over me again once she joined me under the covers. I was almost achingly hard and she felt me constantly poking her. "I want to as well," she whispered before kissing me again, "But I'm... Mark, I'm scared of getting too close then you'll... You'll find someone younger."

Mum wasn't the only one who'd told me the bitter divorce and having spent a long time single had left her feeling insecure about everything regarding her romantic life. Kissing her again, I caressed her cheek and met her eyes. Thankfully, a smile formed as I pulled her tight. Feeling her relax, I allowed my hands to wander her body again.

What I didn't expect was for her to sit up slightly and remove her nightie, giving me my first view of her breasts. I'm fairly sure my eyes widened in surprise for a second before she pushed onto my back, straddling me again and kissing me hard.

"Fuck it," she muttered, her lips moving away but that was due to her sliding down my body, leaving soft kisses as she worked her way down to my underwear. There was a significant tent, meeting her eyes as she looked up at me, lifting my butt enough so she could help take them off, my cock springing free.

I was almost holding my breath as she didn't tease me too long, just a few licks up and down my shaft before she wrapped her lips tightly around my cock and lowered her mouth. The groan I released made her giggle despite the cock in her mouth.

"Lauren," I managed to groan, gesturing with my finger. To my surprise, she shook her head.

"Just let me do this for you, Mark," she stated.

I loved eating pussy but if she didn't it right now then that was her choice. I couldn't stop watching her though. It was like fantasy become reality. Her eyes never stopped gazing up into mine. And watching nearly my entire length disappeared, the tightness of her throat, had me groaning more than once. As soon as Mum had approached me regarding her idea, I'd cut off any contact with other girls, so it had been a couple of weeks since I'd last enjoyed the company of a woman. And I'd never enjoyed the company of a mature woman like Lauren.

"Fuck," I groaned again as her mouth, tongue and hands were now working in unison on my cock and balls, "Holy shit, Lauren."

"Love it, baby?"

Her tone was sultry and confident, unable to tear my eyes away as she looked up at me, lust and desire in her eyes. I knew it was time to be blunt. "I want you, Lauren," I growled.

"I know, baby. Just let me finish you off then you can hold me afterwards. That's all I want."

Warning her I was close, her eyes simply lit up again and I had a feeling she was going to do something very few girl I'd been with would do. That's not to say I hadn't had girls who loved a facial, and a couple loved to take it on their tits. I warned her again just before I was about to pop.

It was a bloody great orgasm. Probably the best of my life.

After cleaning me up with her tongue, she crawled up the bed, pulling the sheets up over us, as she snuggled into me. I wasn't worried about kissing her after I'd cum in her mouth, which did surprise her for a moment, before I moved down to give her breasts some attention. She loved it, moaning loudly, as I moved my hand down and she spread her legs for me quickly.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Lauren, I'd love to..."

She nodded eagerly, whispering, "Please. I'm being silly."

Kissing her softly, she managed a shy smile. "Was it what he said?" When she nodded, her eyes started to glisten. Any idea of continuing ended there as I simply held her in my arms. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"I loved him, but he was so cruel. And it wasn't just once. He destroyed me, Mark. He goes off, gets married, has his little family, and I'm left..."

"You have me, if you want me."

"You really want to be with me?"

"I'd love nothing more, Lauren. This isn't some teenage crush I'm feeling. Since that first night at our place, I can't remember a better time in my life."

I'd never had a woman hold me in such a manner as Lauren held onto me that night, almost scared that I was going to disappear on her or something. I tried to comfort her as much as I could, realising that underneath the cool corporate lawyer exterior was a fragile woman who'd been left far more heartbroken than I think anyone realised.

She eventually fell asleep and was rather embarrassed when waking up in the morning to find me watching her sleep. I assured her it was fine. More importantly, I took her hand and asked her to talk to me if she needed to unburden her heart and soul. That earned me a kiss that spoke volumes of her own changing feelings for me.

We cooked a full breakfast together, sitting side by side at the counter as we ate. Clearing up once we were finished, we grabbed another coffee, taking me by the hand as we sat back on the couch. Taking a deep breath, she then told me everything that happened. I knew I barely knew the story, but what I learned over the next couple of hours explained her tears the night before.

"Still want to be with me now?" she asked, managing to chuckle at herself, "I'm really working on myself here, Mark, but to be honest, all I've done is throw myself into my work since the divorce. But I still want to find a partner to share the next few decades. I still want children. He left me after a lone miscarriage and was unbelievably cruel when leaving the marriage."

"Kind of want to find him and beat him up for you," I stated.

That earned a kiss on the cheek. "That's very kind but unnecessary. And I don't want you being violent on my behalf."

"I'm not but after what you've just told me..."

I was left feeling the previous evening and that morning was a turning point in our relationship. Spending the rest of the morning lazing about her apartment, we eventually got dressed early afternoon and headed out for lunch, just a nearby café, continuing to chat about anything that came to mind. Lauren didn't stop smiling and I was surprised at how much we did have in common despite the age gap between us.

The Christmas party was now closing in fast. I had an old suit that didn't particularly fit any longer so spent a bit of savings buying a new one. Lauren was treated to me visiting her office once every couple of days, Tuesday and Thursday, arriving both times with food already in hand. I learned very quickly that the Thursday was nothing but a ruse. There was absolutely no-one else around when I walked into her office to find her sitting back in just her bra and panties.