Ms Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she whimpered, "You mean that?"

"I'll put more than one baby in you, Lauren."

I came rather quickly after that, the idea of having a child with her a complete and utter turn on. Once my climax passed, it was only then that I felt her shaking, lifting my head to see her cheeks were wet. I immediately felt guilty, wondering if I'd said the wrong thing, but the kisses that soon covered my face suggested everything was okay.

We made love for hours until we were simply too exhausted to continue. We didn't get into any crazy acrobatics. I loved it when she rode me as my hands could explore her body, particularly her breasts, which were simply fantastic, and I probably just watched them swaying with a goofy grin on my face. She loved it from behind so I could grab her hair, slap her arse, and treat her a bit rougher.

Showering once our appetites for each other were completely sated, I loved washing down her body, and it pretty much turned into a massage. It helped her relax even more, so much that I dried her off then easily carried her to bed. Spooning back against me, I was relieved that my cock had finally gone soft.

"I meant it," she whispered.

"So did I, Lauren. We'll figure it out going forward."

After making love as soon as we woke up, Mum was up and about once Lauren and I got out of bed and dressed for breakfast. I knew Mum had heard us when she spent half the meal blushing and unable to meet my eyes. The drive home wasn't as awkward, Lauren looking fantastic in a pair of jeans and blouse, driving us home. Mum insisted she stay for lunch, and of course, she was prepared with a bikini so we could enjoy time by the pool.

Walking her outside for when she was readying to go home, we hugged each other tightly. "When's your last day in the office?" I asked.

"Thursday."

"Then you're here from Thursday until after New Year."

She leaned back and smiled. "Just like that? Maybe you'd like to come stay at mine for a few days after Christmas?"

"That works for me too. For how long?"

The smile that formed almost stopped my heart. "You start work early January?"

"Yeah, on the third."

"You can stay with me until the second, then we'll figure things out from there."

Visiting her at her office on the Tuesday, it was actually a surprise as I knew she'd be working late. Knocking on her door, her face lit up when she noticed me standing in the doorway before she needed to wipe her cheeks before she collided with me. As soon as the office was empty, I had her bent over the desk, pounding her from behind.

"Wanted to do this with you since the first time you visited me," she grunted.

It was the perfect holiday period. Waking up with Lauren in my bed on Christmas morning was the best present I could get. I'd been out to buy presents for everyone. Lauren told me not to break the bank for her, but I did buy her something special. I did the same for my mother and sisters. We ate and drank too much, as everyone else does on Christmas Day. Everyone was in a great mood, but I could see that Mum was delighted for her best friend at the same time.

Spending a week at Lauren's place was even better, to be honest. We spent more than one day barely bothering to get dressed as we spent most of the time in bed, and if we didn't make it to the bedroom, we christened nearly everywhere else around her apartment. That week cemented the strength of our feelings for each other.

We dressed up and headed out for the New Years Eve, Lauren having reserved a table at a quiet bar, as though hanging around the apartment would have been fine, being surrounded by other people was a great way to spend the evening, chatting away with other revellers, though Lauren made sure she had my attention most of the evening.

Arriving home not long after midnight, we were making when she asked, "What's your new year's resolution?"

"Well, maybe not this year, but I have plans for the future," I replied, not stopping my movements inside her.

She moaned before asking, "What plans?"

"Well, I think my girlfriend has plans for me."

The grin that formed was utterly wicker, her hands ending up on my arse. "Oh, she definitely has plans for you Mark. What do you think they are?"

"Move in with you?"

"I'd love to live with you in the future, Mark. What else?"

"I foresee a proposal."

Her lower lip trembled for a moment. "You mean that?" she whispered.

"Of course, because there's also the children too. I mean, it'll take longer than one year for that to happen..."

"My firm does offer brilliant maternity cover, considering how long I've worked there too."

I came inside her a few minutes later after making love for at least a couple of hours. It was early morning, and despite a long evening, neither of us was ready to sleep just yet. Lauren cuddled into my side, her fingers stroking my chest, her leg resting over mine as my left arm was holding her in return.

"Didn't expect this," she admitted softly, "I thought I'd get a sympathy date or two."

"And now?"

"I haven't been this happy in years, Mark. I'll put it bluntly. When you're ready to move in with me, all I need to do is clear some space in my closet. I don't care if people think it's too quick or not. What matters is that we're together."

*****

Epilogue

She was right. The only thing that mattered was that I loved her and she loved me. Mum naturally approved of me moving in with her, happy for her son, but I knew how much she cared for her best friend, and I was left thinking that maybe, just maybe, she'd set me up with her best friend for more than just that Christmas party. I started my new job on the third of the new year. By the middle of February, I was packing up all my things again to move into Lauren's apartment.

Three months after moving in, amazed at how easily we slipped into 'living together' mode, and how much closer we were already, I escorted her out to dinner and proposed. She said yes, of course. Well, she said yes, plus a lot of tears, and a night of sex that left me needing a transfusion the next morning, I'd been left so thoroughly drained.

One or two people suggested it was all happening rather quickly, but Lauren and I wouldn't hear of it. Mum was ever so excited when we announced our engagement and the women in my life went into wedding planning overdrive. Thankfully, Lauren kept me completely involved, aware it was as much my day as it was hers.

The day Lauren walked down the aisle towards me, she was three months pregnant. We hadn't announced it yet. We did that during the reception when we stood up in front of everyone, Lauren standing in front of me in her gorgeous white gown, and I simply placed my hands over her stomach and smiled.

Mum nearly fainted.

Lauren is approaching her fiftieth birthday. Our three kids and I are currently planning her party. It'll be at our home that we bought together not long after the birth of our first daughter. I'm currently on my phone, glancing at her sitting on the lounge, our two daughters to her left, our son to her right, busy talking to them about their day. She was still a hard-working lawyer but worked from home three days out of five. She didn't want to miss our kids growing up.

In my eyes, she's even more beautiful today. Yes, she does colour her hair sometimes. Yes, she won't like me saying, but there are one or two slight wrinkles. Yes, she now had things like stretch marks after pregnancy. I still found her sexy as hell. Good thing my sex drive was still high, as she could still knock my socks off when she was in the mood.

And to think it all started as a favour for my mother.