Ms Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Food was quickly forgotten as I finally got the chance to get my head between her legs. Her taste was exotic but divine. I liked the fact she kept her hair nice and trimmed, keeping herself rather neat, admitting she'd had quite the bush before we started going out together. And when I made her orgasm for the first time, I'm still not sure how either of us held back from making love. We did end up on the floor of her office enjoying a sixty-nine, and I never did make it home that night, returning to her apartment, where she just wanted me to hold her in my arms all night.

The night before the Christmas party, I took Lauren out on another date. I didn't let the corporate lawyer exterior be the judge. I'd already figured out that she was a simple woman at heart, who wanted to be romance and loved, and I didn't need to bust the bank to impress her. It was a simple meal at a local restaurant and a couple of drinks at a nearby bar. We knew the party the next night would be a massive shindig, so kept it quiet and simple.

Still ended the night at her apartment. As soon as the door was closed, she took my hand and led me towards her bedroom. She was very eager to get my clothes off. She was wearing a simple dress, helping unzip that and letting that pool around her ankles, sliding out of her heels at the same time. Down to our underwear, we tumbled onto the bed together, underwear quickly joining all the other clothes.

"What do you intend to do with me now that I'm naked, Mark?" she teased.

"I can think of a few things, Lauren."

Her fingers tailed up and down my chest before moving down to my cock. Gently removing her hand, I made her smile as I slowly kissed down her body. I loved how her body reacted once my tongue got to work. I groaned more than once as I savoured her taste once again. The little whimpers and moans she made as I ate her out were simply adorable. Her back arched. Her body shuddered. She cried out my name more than once. I used all the tricks I'd learned since losing my virginity, wanting to please her, but there was also that part that wanted to impress her. Wanted her to want more of me.

I knew that I loved her already.

"Mark..." I lifted my eyes as her last climax faded away. She didn't need to say anything else as I kissed back up her body and slowly slid my cock inside her. We groaned in unison as I was quickly buried. "Holy shit, that's good!" she exclaimed.

"Fuck," I grunted.

Her fingers dug into my back as I felt her wrap her legs around me. "If you need to cum, just cum, Mark. We have all night. I'll get you nice and hard again."

I've had a few partners, one or two girlfriends. Nothing compared to being with Lauren that evening. It barely took a couple of minutes before we were moving together, feeling her hips meet my thrusts. Her pussy clenched perfectly around my cock. I'd never experienced coupling nor kissing like it. And when I met her eyes, watching her mouth open in that manner that suggested she was getting close to orgasm, I knew she was feeling the same as me.

"Oh god!" she cried out, feeling her fingers dig into my back even more.

"Jesus, Lauren," I grunted.

"Cum in me, baby," she moaned, leaning up to my ear, "Fill me up. I'm yours, baby."

"You are?"

She moaned but managed to nod her head. "I am, Mark. And you're mine."

I filled her pussy within a couple of minutes, remembered to rest on a forearm so I didn't squash her. I felt her pussy continuing to squeeze my cock, watching her smile broaden as my cock barely went soft. The benefit of youth, the fact I was horny as hell, and I was inside my dream woman. "So... Like me, do you?"

"God yes!"

Rolling into my back, I was treated by the sight of Lauren riding my cock and she seemed to love every moment of it. Hands on my chest, watching her body roll and gyrate, quickly changing to bouncing up and down, feeling her body slam down onto mine. Holding her hips, I started to meet her movements, her eyes lighting up as she leaned down kiss me hard.

"Fuck me, lover!"

Bending my knees, I latched onto one of her nipples with my mouth as she cried out again. I think we were trying to wear each other out that second time, changing positions more than once as we each ended up on our backs, before I pulled out, turned her over onto her knees, and slid into from behind. She looked back and I nearly popped my load just from the gaze in her eyes.

I didn't last long until I came inside her again. Pulling her back to rest against me, I cuddled her tightly, nuzzling into her neck. "I don't want this to end," she whispered, "I don't want to lose you, Mark."

"I'll be here as long as you want me, Lauren."

We woke early the next morning, heading out for breakfast, before she dropped me at home as we both needed to get ready for that evening. She escorted me to the door where we shared one hell of a steamy kiss. Feeling my erection earned one of those gorgeous smiles. Then the door opened, both of us turning to see my mother standing there.

Thankfully, she was smiling at us. "Lauren, I know he's my son, but I want to hear all the gossip after tonight's party."

Lauren cuddled into my side while I'm sure I just had a big, dumb grin on my face. "I'm definitely going to turn some heads walking into the ballroom tonight." I turned my head so I could kiss her. "I'll be around to pick up later, handsome. Pack a bag because we're staying at a hotel tonight. You're going to wear me out again."

A last kiss and I watched her walk back to her car. Once she took off, I turned back to Mum as she couldn't stop grinning at me. "Leave it, Mum," I said with a chuckle.

"Okay. Okay. But I haven't seen Lauren this happy in years, Mark." She paused before asking, "Do you love her?"

"I'm falling for her big time, Mum."

"There was that look any woman has for a man she's falling for, Mark. Just then, the way she gazed up at you. I've seen that look before."

Kissing the top of her head, I didn't say anything, suggesting I was just going to relax until it was time to get ready. Lazing by the pool was always a good way to spend the day, Rebecca cavorting around in her bikini. She was a beautiful young woman with an obvious crush on her older brother. I knew that's all it would be. I was one of very few men to pay her any attention. A shame, really, as she had so much to offer.

Mum called me in to start getting ready, pleased when I walked into the living room to find Lauren having arrived. She threw me her car keys. "I won't be able to drive in my gown," she told me.

"You got a hot date lined up, Mum?"

"Lauren stole my possible date."

The two of them disappeared off to Mum's room as I wandered off to the main bathroom. Neatened up my beard, glad it had grown as much as it had, brushed my teeth before giving myself a proper scrub from head to toe. Walking into my bedroom, I'd already laid out my suit and clothes. Doused myself in deodorant as it had been a warm day. My suit had been tailored so it was practically sculpted to my body.

Checking myself out in the mirror once I was ready, I couldn't help but smile at my reflection. I wasn't worried what anyone else thought except Lauren, but if I turned some heads when appearing on her arm, then all the better. Long as she wasn't harassed. She'd already told me that she'd barely leave my arm all night anyway and promised me more than one dance.

Waiting in the living room, my mother was the first to walk out. The black gown she wore had me smiling as she looked fantastic. More cleavage than I'd expect to see on my mother. I'm a man, I looked. It clung to her body, highlighting her hips and other curves. She smiled at me as I walked towards her, taking her in my arms.

"You look beautiful, Mum."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Wait for Lauren though."

She walked out a couple of minutes later. I drank her in from head to toe. Her hair was exquisite, the two women having clearly styled each other's hair. Her make-up was just perfect, highlighting her cheekbones, her lipstick matching the colour of her dress. Her eyes simply sparkled. Her dress was off the shoulder, a deep red that gave a tasteful hint of cleavage and stuck to her curves, stopping at her thighs. She wore stockings or thigh highs and heels. Even had gloves in the same colour, a matching clutch bag.

"Holy shit," I murmured.

Her face lit up at my reaction, walking towards me and laying a kiss on my cheek. "I knew you'd love it, handsome," she whispered into my ear.

Rebecca was roped in to take photos of the three of us. I could see she was feeling a little left out, whispering a suggestion into her ear. Ten minutes later, I had an arm around her waist as Mum took a few photos with my sister and myself, with a promise that I'd treat her to a night out later before Christmas. Mum hugged me for the offer, Lauren cuddled into my side and said it was very sweet.

The drive into the city was a lot of fun, Mum and Lauren enjoying a bottle of wine on the way. I was left feeling Mum was even more excited as I knew she didn't get out too often. Like Lauren, she was apprehensive about returning to the dating game, but I knew she wasn't too lonely. She had her friends and family, but I did hope she'd eventually meet a man that would love her.

Parking up in the hotel car park, I assisted both ladies out before grabbing the bag Lauren had brought along. I'd thrown some clothes in too. Escorting both ladies up to the lobby, we checked into the hotel first, Mum joining us as she wanted to see the room Lauren had reserved.

"Wow," I muttered as we walked into what was effectively a suite. It was certainly larger than any cheap hotel room I'd stayed in before. What I did notice was there were two bedrooms. Glancing at Lauren, she smiled at me.

"I booked a double bedroom in case your mother had too much to drink, or in the event she meets a nice young man." She grabbed my tie, pulling me closer. "Of course, I have dibs on a certain young man already."

"Behave, Lauren," Mum giggled.

"I will for now..."

Returning to the lobby, there was a board pointing us to which function room the party was being held. Lauren was recognised immediately, as was my mother. After the usual greetings one would expect between colleagues, I soon found myself being introduced to plenty of people. I recognised two things immediately. The women, no matter if they were young or old, were jealous that I was with Lauren that evening, and it didn't take long for one or two rather jealous comments to make my ear. The men? I was the enemy.

I learned the Directors were older, respectable gentlemen who treated all their employees with respect. Their handshakes were firm. Conversation polite and casual. They showed an interest in my career and made small jokes about the obvious age difference, but they were merely in jest, provoking nothing than light chuckles.

Calling my mother by her first name took some getting used to. Lauren never let go of my arm or hand, but my mother would often be found draped on my other arm. I knew my mother was an attractive woman, but it was the first time I saw her in such a setting. More than one man offered to buy her a drink, engage her in conversation, or just flat-out started flirting. Anyone who did the same with Lauren received short but polite responses.

There was no sit-down meal, but a large buffet was offered. Lauren and I nibbled through a couple of small plates, washing that down with wine for the lady, a spirit and mixer for myself, though I limited myself to just a couple of drinks. Conversation flowed freely as I found myself surrounded by a few pretty girls from time to time. Lauren didn't say much but the body language suggested 'Back off!' to anyone who came sniffing around.

Not that I could take my eyes off her and I sensed how she was looking at me in return.

As soon as the music started, I was pulled up onto the dancefloor. I can hold my own when it comes to dancing, Lauren moulding herself into my body, my hands exploring her body in return. We kept it PG-rated as we were surrounded by other couples. We'd dance a few songs before moving off to the bar. Mum was sitting by herself with a couple of girls, so I dragged her up as Lauren took a break.

"She really likes you," Mum whispered as I held her close in my arms, "Just treat her right, Mark."

"Mum..."

"I know you will." She looked away and smiled. "She's watching us now and hasn't stopped smiling. I never thought one of my best friends would end up with my son, but you do make a very cute couple. And she needs a good man like you."

We danced for a couple of more songs before I felt her stiffen in my arms. "What?"

"Shit. Dan is starting to harass her like usual."

Spinning Mum one-eighty, I could see Lauren was already frustrated. She glanced my way and sent me that look I'd seen from more than one date being bothered when I just happened to leave their side for a few minutes. Lauren was capable of looking after herself, but I could feel Mum getting tenser in my arms. Waiting until the song finished, I took Mum by the hand and led her back towards Lauren.

"You okay?" I asked.

"This your latest toy-boy?" Dan sneered at me.

I ignored him as I asked Lauren, "Want to dance?"

"I'd just like to sit here without being bothered. Unfortunately, Dan can't or won't take no for an answer."

"I'm not bothering you, babe. I just want a dance. It's Christmas. I'll show you how a real man dances, not some little boy."

"She's not your 'babe' and she doesn't want to dance with you. You're bothering her so I think it's time you walk away," I warned.

He stood up and I just smiled. He was two inches shorter, not as broad, and I could smell the liquor on his breath. The gut suggested he hadn't seen a gym in a few years. "Mark," my mother whispered.

"Think you're something special?" he asked, "You're barely out of school shorts. Why don't you go play with the girls and I'll look after the women?"

Chuckling just pissed him off even more. Then another voice joined the party. "Is everything okay here, Ms Jones?"

It was one of the Directors, someone who I could see had real affection for her when I'd been introduced before. That sort of fatherly affection someone in an organisation has for younger men and women who simply want to see people succeed.

"I'm not sure, Brian," Lauren replied, "Dan here has had a little bit too much to drink, is verging on having a sexual harassment complaint lodged, and I think my boyfriend here is getting ready to take care of business. And there is that part of me, as his girlfriend, who'd love to see my boyfriend put this idiot on his arse."

I felt a hand on my shoulder, stepping aside as Brian stood next to me. He may have been an older gentleman, but he had an aura about him that commanded respect. "Mark, I believe it might be time to escort Mister Matthews out of the ballroom. Though I think he might be regretting some of his actions when he returned to the office on Monday."

Before any of us could move, two men in suits appeared to either side of Dan. He was smart enough not to fight it. Offering my hand to Lauren, she smiled, taking it immediately. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Getting a little tired of being hit on by arseholes, but yes, I'm okay. Thank you for stepping in."

"You've got a good one here, Ms Jones. Keep a hold of this one."

Lauren's eyes didn't leave mine. "Oh, I plan on keeping him very close to me, Brian. Thank you for the assist."

"I won't tolerate that sort of behaviour from my employees. Mister Matthews won't enjoy speaking to the Human Resources department come Monday morning. I already have three other women ready to make a complaint about his behaviour tonight."

Looking his way, I couldn't help smiling. "You let him dig his own grave." He tapped the side of his nose then wished us a good rest of the night.

Returning to the dancefloor, the songs had turned into ballads or just slower paced songs. Lauren rested her head against my chest as I wrapped an arm around her body. We didn't really say anything to each other, simply enjoying the presence of each other. Checking the time, it was still rather early. We waited until the partners gave their little speeches before they all departed, and the 'real party' began. But Lauren wasn't particularly interested in remaining too long.

Taking my hand, she led me around as we exchange farewells with those that she considered friends. Mum had been enjoying herself and was deep in conversation with a few people. But she noticed we were making a move to leave and, to my surprise, bid her friends farewell.

Walking towards the elevator, I had to say, "Mum, you do realise..."

"I'm going to pass out, sweetie. I'm tired and a little drunk. Lauren can scream all she wants."

"I plan on screaming plenty."

Once back in our suite, Mum headed straight for her room after hugging the pair of us. Considering how much she was swaying, I figured she was right about passing out, at least. Lauren led me by hand to our bedroom, turning around as soon the door was closed so I could lower the zipper of her dress. The bra she wore was simply for support, one of those lacey numbers that barely covered the breast. Her panties were sheer and were so thin, it was probably like wearing nothing at all. I probably started to pant at how hot she was.

She undressed me slowly, making me chuckle as she carefully folded my suit jacket, dress shirt and my trousers, while I slid off my shoes and socks. Falling to her knees, she lowered my underwear to reveal my cock.

"Now this is what I want for Christmas," she stated, running her tongue from the base to the tip, "Will I get this on Christmas Day, Mark?"

"I was hoping you'd stay with us for a few days, Lauren."

"Good thing your mother has mentioned the same thing. I'd love to spend time with you all. You most of all though."

After blowing me to completion, we ended up on the bed, practically ripping off her panties before she spread her legs. She was soaking wet, admitting she'd been turned on for most of the evening. She'd felt my erection pressing into her while dancing. Revelling in her taste, I quickly had Lauren moaning loudly, telling me how great I was at eating her pussy, how hard I was going to make her orgasm, and how much she was looking forward to me fucking her the rest of the night.

I loved the noises she made when she climaxed, needing to hold her thighs to stop them from squeezing my head. She begged me to keep going, my fingers teasing her special spot while my tongue was now relentless on her clit. She climaxed again, practically screaming my name, and I kept on going until she begged me to stop.

"Oh god yes!" she cried, "Don't stop, baby!"

What the lady wants...

No idea how long I pleasured her until I simply had to stop as I was left thinking she almost passed out. Wiping my chin clean with the back of my hand, I leaned up to look at her face, her entire body glistening with sweat, her chest rising and falling slowly, her cheeks looking rather coloured. Her eyes slowly opened, and a slow smile formed.

"I love you, Mark," she whispered.

"I love you, Lauren."

Sliding inside her, we made love nice and slow. I was in no hurry to cum again and I simply wanted to enjoy being inside her for as long as possible. She was feeling the same way, her legs around my body, her fingers trailing up and down my back. We were both moaning more than anything after a few minutes, and I was feeling desperate to fill her pussy with my cum again.

Moving my mouth down to her ear, I nibbled at her earlobe before I whispered, "I'm going to fill your womb, Lauren." She clutched at me tighter. "I'm young and virile, Lauren. Stop taking your pills and I'll have you pregnant easily."