Ms. Julie Ch. 02: Over the Line

Story Info
Julie's request forces Andy to choose.
755 words
4.43
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy, I want you to kiss my toes. OK?" Julie had crossed the line from incredibly bossy and mean to kinky. She was asking me to follow her. Should I cross that line with her? I didn't know what that would mean, but I did know there would be no crossing back.

We didn't move or speak for a long moment. Then, I lifted her right foot and bent forward to kiss the tops of her toes. I felt a thrill of surrender at that moment. She flexed her toes and sighed. "Good boy, Andy. Like that. Keep going, Andy. Take... take my big toe in your mouth."

I'd never thought of women's feet as a turn on, but somehow these were the sexiest words I'd ever heard. I obeyed. Her toe wiggled between my lips and pressed on my tongue. There was a bit of sandy grit and a salty flavor. This was so degrading and forbidden. It made my nipples stiff.

"Suck it, Andy. But gently." Julie lay back on the couch. I lightly sucked and licked the toe in my mouth until the salt and grit were gone. I heard Julie sigh. "Don't stop, Andy. Suck my toes." She wriggled her toes and I took in the big toe's neighbor. Julie giggled. More grit and saltiness. I felt powerless, humiliated and incredibly aroused. My cock was painfully hard.

I glanced up and found Julie looking at me intensely. She had her hands on the waistband of her shorts. "Don't look away, Andy. Keep doing what you're doing." She popped the button and opened the zipper. "Look up at me, Andy. Look in my eyes while you suck my toes." Her slender hand slid between her brown belly and her sky blue panties. Her fingers moved up and down under the fabric of her underpants.

"Oh, Andy, don't stop." Her eyes bored into mine. "Just do as I tell you. Keep going. Don't stop."

I sucked and licked her toes in twos and threes and individually and watched raptly as Julie rubbed and fingered herself. I never took my eyes off her face. Gradually, she increased her hand's tempo..I felt her toes curl in my mouth. After a while Julie's eyes narrowed and closed. Her head fell back and rocked side to side as she briskly rubbed her clitoris.

"Oh, Andy..... Ah!.... Who's a good boy? Uh! You're a good boy. Keep sucking me, Andy. Don't stop. oh! OH! goodboygoodboygoodBOY!" Her body arched as she came. Her whole body stayed still, suspended in a backbend. Then she slowly melted into the couch as her moans faded. Her toes popped out of my mouth.

I knelt stunned at her feet while she caught her breath. What had just happened? Who was I?

"Mmmmm, Andy! That was so nice! You were amazing! Why don't you come right up here..." She grabbed me by the ears and pulled me to my hands and knees with my face between her legs, ".... and sit with me." She clamped my face between her bare thighs. Whatever this was, it wasn't sitting.

My nose was jammed up into the crotch of her shorts. My face was inches from her open fly. I had a view of blue panties and her beautiful belly button under the hem of her slightly dingy t-shirt.

"Can you smell my pussy, Andy? It's sopping wet thanks to you."

"Yes, Julie." My voice was muffled and my chin was jammed against the couch cushions.

"What does it smell like?" She had a funky but mild aroma I couldn't find words for. Finally I said, "Heaven, Julie."

She chuckled. "Very good answer, Andy. Does it make your cock hard?"

"Oh, yes, Julie."

"Do you think you'll ever get to heaven?"

"I hope so."

"I hope so, too, Andy. Someday, maybe. But not tonight. It's a first date, you know." She gave me a mocking pout and held her hand before my eyes. "But I'll give you a little taste. Lick." I took her fingers in my mouth. After a moment she pulled her fingers out of my mouth and slumped back in her seat. She flicked on the TV.

"Just stay there for while and think about my pussy. Think about how to make my pussy tingle. That's how you get to heaven, Andy." She giggled. "Maybe you should say a little prayer to my pussy." She sat back, still holding my face in place with her thighs and turned the TV up. "Silently," she added.