Ms. Julie Ch. 04: Emergency Response

Story Info
Julie's solution.
856 words
4.4
4.8k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last chapter, Julie got Andy into bed - alone. Then she drove him to the edge.

I was powerless to resist Julie's demand. I said the words.

"Please be in charge of ... my cock, Julie."

I'd given in at every step. But it was never enough. I'd just begged Julie to take charge of my cock. And she still had one more condition.

I was pinned on my back under the sheet Julie had somehow tucked so tight. My arms were practically bound to my sides. Julie lay close, almost on top of me, her wieght on top the sheet holding me down under it. She looked calmly down at me.

"Forever?" she demanded. I was so close! Her hand lying quietly on the sheet millimeters from my cock was driving me crazy.

"Yes, forever, please take charge of my cock forever, Julie!"

"OK. I need you to let me control your orgasms Andy. Don't cum until I tell you to, ever. I'm in charge. You just let me take care of your cock. Understand?"

"Yes, yes!"

"You're straining and burning, aren't you?" she gave my cock another maddening micro-touch.

"Ooooo," I shuddered. "Yes! Yes! Don't stop, Julie, please!"

"Don't do that, Andy!" she barked, giving my cock a painful open-palm swat.

"Ow! Don't do what?" The mood had shifted abruptly.

"Don't demand sex from me. That's behavior I will not tolerate. I'm not your sex toy and you don't have rights over my body. I decide when and how I have sex!" She seemed angry.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"I accept your apology. But you have to learn. If I get sexy with you, that's a privilege I'm giving you, right?"

"Sure."

"A privilege, not a right." Now she was calmer. She pinched my nipple. "Say it for me, Andy." I could just barely feel her finger resting under the tip of my cock. She made a tiny movement with that finger and a thrill ran down my legs.

"Oooooo, Julie! A privilege,,, not a right."

"And who's in charge of your cock?"

"You are, Julie, you're in charge!"

"Oh, someone is getting wet." she teased, rubbing gentle circles over my cock head with her thumb. It felt so good. "'Sex with Julie is a privilege, not a right.' Say it."

"Sex with Julie.... ah, ah, ... is a privilege..... uh, oh.... not a right." I hissed through gritted teeth.

"It's so exciting to hear you say that, Andy! You are a special boy. I love being here like this with you, talking...." she rubbed my cock through the sheet, now wet with my flowing juices, ".... playing with you....." she pinched my nipple again. "... driving you crazy, too, right?"

"Oh, god, yes, Julie." I was panting with arousal.

"Do you love it too, the things we're doing right now?"

"I do."

"Then I want to ask you something: will you be my boyfriend?"

This was a surprise, but I seized the moment. "Yes, Julie, I would love to be your boyfriend."

She gave me a tender kiss on the lips, but pulled away quickly to look down at me." Oh, wonderful! I'm so glad. You are perfect. We'll have so much fun together." She pinched my earlobe gently. "But right now we have a situation, don't we?" I nodded my head. "You're this close to a gushing big orgasm, aren't you?" She held her thumb and forefinger in front of my face.

"Yes.... I am, Julie.'

"Well we can't leave you this way, can we?" I wasn't sure what the right answer would be. If I agreed, was that demanding sex?

"May I have an orgasm, please, Julie?" she just looked at me with an expectant look on her face. "If you want me to, I mean." I added.

"That's better." Oh, yes! I was ready to pop. She smiled quickly. "I've got a special surprise for you. Let me just run and get it." She hopped off the bed and ran out of the room. I heard her in the kitchen. In a moment she was back carrying a mixing bowl. "Close your eyes, boyfriend!" I couldn't believe Julie was my girlfriend! I closed my eyes, feeling the pressure build. Just one touch and I knew I'd blow my wad at last.

And then, something shockingly cold and wet descended on my cock and balls.

"Oh, my god!" I cried out. I opened my eyes to see Julie pressing a kind of sack down on me. The sheets around my shoulders kept me from moving my hand or rolling over to protect myself.

"Don't move." She had her knee on the sheet, keeping me pinned down to the bed.

"Ice bag," she explained in a matter of fact tone, pressing her hand on my chest to keep me still. She lifted what was actually a pillowcase dripping wet and filled with lumpy ice cubes. Then she re-applied it to my pelvis.

"Yikes!" I cried. "Julie...!"

"Well, I had a real emergency to deal with, didn't I? Anyway, this should reduce the swelling." she laughed. "At least temporarily."