Ms. Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wordlessly nodded, and her deft fingers undid the knot, allowing her to slowly pull it aside to drape over the edge of the couch.

"Oh my God," she whispered as she leaned back and took in my long, hard length. I watched her face, and I shuddered when she licked her lips. "Can I touch you, Nick?"

I nodded and placed my hand over her much smaller one and guided it to my waiting shaft. I was enamored by this movie star pretty woman who asked for my consent before touching me, and she touched me so delicately, like she was afraid my dick would snap off in her hand because it was as hard as a post.

After I led her to the initial touch, she needed no further guidance when it turned to a hand job. She worked me with the perfect pressure, the perfect speed. She knew exactly when to change up on her grip, exactly when to twist her wrist and when to swipe her thumb over my tip to distribute my slippery precum to make her job easier.

"Can I... can I taste you? You look delicious," she whispered and licked her lips again.

"Oh yes, oh God please, yes," I almost begged, my voice straining.

She shifted around me and tucked herself between my bent knees, her hand never leaving my length. "I swear Victoria, you are the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, and I'm not just saying that."

"With the way you've been looking at me all day, I believe it," she whispered, her soft lips brushing my cock with every word.

She kissed my pole slowly with her eyes closed. She trailed her lips over me from top of my tip to right where my scrotum met the base. She worked her way back up and then I almost came right there as her luscious lips encased the top of my bell with a breeze's touch.

I thanked every deity that had ever been dreamed of, because I was watching this girl make sweet, sensious love to my meat, tying her hair up as I looked on.

"I can't wait to take all of you into my mouth, Nick. I want to feel your head in the back of my throat. I want you to make me gag and choke," she said between sloppy kisses on my tightly hard weapon. "You might believe me when I tell you that I'm not a slut."

"No no, I do believe you," I told her quickly, her chin cupped in my hand and my thumb rubbing her impossibly soft cheek.

"I want to be a slut for you today, though, okay?"

I nodded vigorously and led her head back to my Cock. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to feel her hot wet mouth around as much of me as she could fit in.

Victoria worked her slowly down my length and worked her hand over what wasn't inside her cheeks yet. She let out enough spit and precum past her lips that she could easily keep me lubed for quite a messy handjob, and it felt beyond devine.

The further down me she got, the more she pulled in her knees so that when she was half way down, I could reach tight, athletic and toned ass of hers.

At first I only palmed her ham, but she moaned "mhmm," encouragingly, letting me know she was all about butt play.

So I took that as an invite to smack her gorgeous rump. She moaned around my cock, reverberating all the way to my spine. I rubbed the flesh I had just offended and struck again for the same result.

Victoria unceremoniously came off my dick, looked me dead in the eye and said, "I love being spanked. I always thought I would, but now I know for sure," she said with an evil, mischievous glint in her dark eyes. "Do you want to spank me, Nick? Do you want to slap this perfect ass while I suck your fat cock?"

I smacked her ass while she watched and she moaned lowly. "You are going to be a slut for me today, aren't you?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Oh yeah," she confirmed with a devilish smirk before she went back to smoking my cock.

She was openly moaning, making deep, loud sucking and slurping sounds around me as she progressively took in more and more of me.

I leaned forward, which served to push my last inch into her throat and I heard her start to gag. It also let me rub her full ass with both hands. With enough push, I was able to reach her yoga pants clad pussy. I started rubbing her tight snatch as much as I could. And if it was at all possible, I think she started sucking me harder and with more abandon.

I took a huge risk. I grabbed her leggings with both hands, I ripped them apart as much as I could. The cooler room air hit her soaked lips and she came off of me with a wet pop.

"Oh my fucking God!" she cried as I drove two fingers deep inside her waiting gash. "Oh my God, Nick! Fuck me with your big rough fingers!" she begged as she sloppily ran her mouth up and down my cock like it was a popsickle. "That feels so fucking good!" she wailed as I sawed in and out of her as deep and fast as I could.

Both of my hands were busy with fingering her half to death and spanking her, massaging her ass and spanking her again.

After she took a brief throat reprieve, she was right back on top of me, gagging and choking on me until she came.

She came fucking hard, her slick hot girl cum running down my hand and down her thighs.

I was so fucking close that I knew I was going to burst in seconds. I grabbed her ponytail with both hands, ripping my fingers out of her to do so, and I absolutely impaled her on my staff. I rode her hard to the point that her nails were digging into my hips.

I skull fucked her hard and fast until I was sure she was almost crying, and then I saw stars and colors and galaxies.

I pulled her off of me just in time. I coated her face, her hair, and her sports bra with the most semen I had ever produced. It was either that, or I super soak the back of her throat so hard it came out of her nose, and I couldn't do that to my new friend.

As soon as I was finished, I pulled the soaked girl into my arms and smashed her against my chest. We laid there for the longest time, coming down from our orgasms and catching our breath. Each of us had a hand reached down between us so she was working my cock, keeping it from fully deflating, and I was working her pussy lips just enough to help coax her down.

"Holy fuck," Victoria whispered, her voice shaking. "What did we just do?"

"The thing I've ever done in my life?" I offered, and she laughed.

She lifted her tear-stained, cum and spackled face and kissed my neck. "How about I take a shower, we relax a bit, go out for dinner, and then you can fuck me in my bed like I'm a proper lady?"

"Victoria, it would be my pleasure to be your dick for hire."

"My on-call dick? Any day at any time?" she asked, only half joking.

"What better job could I ask for?" I answered back, but totally meant it.

"You're hired," she told me and snuggled into my chest.

12