Ms. Laura Ch. 11

Story Info
My time with Ms. Laura cums to an end.
1.8k words
4.65
12.2k
8

Part 11 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Ms. Laura turned off the water, "dry off and put on you collar and blind fold. Then meet me by the bed."

"Yes Ma'am," I said wondering if this was going to be the same experience from this morning.

We both stepped out and grabbed towels. I remained in the bathroom after retrieving my blindfold from my discarded pants pocket. She handed me my collar. It was thick and black leather. Fur lined the inside and it glinted with stainless steel D rings and fasteners.

Blind I felt Ms. Laura leave my presents and sat naked on the floor waiting for my next order. The bathroom fan was on. I couldn't hear anything going on in the room. My mind was racing as to what I would find when I would finally be called. My erection strained against its own physical limitations. The wait was intolerable, but she finally beckoned for me.

"Come in slave boy," Ms. Laura said.

Her obedient slave I crawled out of the bathroom by touch. I heard her footsteps approach and her soft hands caught my collar. There was a metallic click then a tug. She had me on a leash. I was her pet and play thing and it was exactly what I wanted.

She pulled me forward and I heard her sit on the bed, "you were such a good boy today. I want to reward you."

"Thank you ma'am," I said salivating.

She took off my blindfold. I was kneeing before her, sat between her open legs. One of her hands stroked my hair. While the other held a firm grip on my leash. She was in a red and black leather corset and thigh high black leather boots. The corset pushed up her ample bosom till in was nearly over flowing out the top. It was clear in the time I spent on the bathroom floor she had done some quick work with makeup and pulled her hair into a pony tail.

My eyes weren't on her face though. Save for the boots, her bottom half was completely naked. I sat staring at her pussy remembering how it had felt last night. I wanted more, and I wanted release.

She caught me staring and choked up on the leash directing my face into her's, "you want that don't you."

I nodded timidly not sure if I would be punished for the admittance.

"I know you do. Because your horny little teenage slave. It's what you all want," she smiled, "well you will get it because you were such a good boy today."

More blood rushed to my cock at the words.

Ms. Laura stood up pulling me up with her, "Stand up boy."

She then lay back onto the bed with her legs open. I stared not sure what to do.

She yanked the leash, "Fuck me you silly little slut. Fuck your mistress and make me feel like I own a worthy slave."

Finding my composure in grabbed my cock and placed its head on her inviting slit. My cock was still dry and it pulled and tugged at I slowly found my way inside. Ms. Laura sounded her approval with moans and coos.

I went slowly at first, but as her sweet juices wetted my cock I gradually picked up speed. Ms. Laura tightened her grip on my leash as I ramped things up. Her free hand gently rubbed her clit. I was doing it at last. The pent up frustration from the shower and all weekend to just take this woman was coming out in my thrusts. My balls ached with their backed up load, but now wasn't the time.

"Harder Johnny," Ms. Laura said a sigh caught in her throat, "Like you mean it."

I pushed deeper every thrust, putting my weight into it. She moaned every time I did. I kept in up changing speed as I needed a rest or caught my wind. Ms. Laura's face was wrapped in ecstasy.

As I pounded her I found the mattress sliding away from me, stealing my leverage and making my job harder. Grabbing her by the thighs I pulled her in one swift motion towards me, not losing my rhythm.

Ms. Laura squealed in surprised delight, "Fuck me good Johnny!"

I was in a zone, and felt like a man finally. I kept going, wanting to please her, but I felt the mattress slipping again. Just as I tried to grab her gain to pull her forward she pulled away.

"Here, Fuck me from behind cock slave," she said as she rolled over and put her feet on the floor.

It took me a few embarrassing tries to find her opening again, but once I did I dug in. taking a firm grip on her shoulder I found my pace again in the new position. Once again I fucked her deep and alternated face and slow.

"Good boy!" she shouted only muffled because her face was smashed into the sheets.

I took it as she was enjoying it and sped up. Her reply was a long moan. I kept going and now started to feel my legs burning. I didn't want to stop. I had to prove myself to this woman and woman kind I could satisfy them.

With both hands I grabbed her hips and started to bring them into me. Almost using her as a toy against my cock, I kept going. Ms. Laura cooed and moaned her approval again.

Soon my shoulders and armed got tired and I went back to what I had been doing. My cock was starting to get very sensitive and now it was going to become a limiting factor into how my lust I could pour into this woman. I couldn't stop, not just yet.

Suddenly Ms. Laura's back arched and I felt her shutter. She turned her head to me to smile through a pleasured grimace. I knew she must have had an organism. I had to strike while the iron was hot.

Not giving her a reprieve, I fucked her harder than I had before. The bed under her creaked and she moaned louder with every stroke. It couldn't last though as I felt her body shutter again I felt my balls tighten up and my prostate contract.

"Ma'am I'm close," I whisper not able to find my voice.

"Mmmmm," she replied, "fill me up you little cum slave."

With permission I picked up speed to get myself over the edge. Soon I was fight through my aching muscles and even holding my breath. Just when I thought I would have to take a break my toes dug into the carpet. The bottoms of my feet cramped and I felt the first pulse of my climax.

The first on my seed splashed into her cavity and I froze. Ms. Laura moaned with pleasure as another pulse pushed even more out. I kept pulsing a few more times before it all subsided.

I was tired and my cock was sensitive as I slowly pulled out. I shut my eyes as I recovered. When I opened them I found Ms. Laura kneeling on the ground. She gripped my still very sensitive cock and started to clean it off with her tongue. The sensation was almost painful, but I was too exhausted to say a word.

Sweat rolled down my back and brow. I would need another shower, but I needed to catch my breath first.

My cock clean Ms. Laura stood up, "you did a fantastic job Johnny. Why don't you lie down for a while."

"Thank you Ma'am," I said before collapsing on the bed.

My body was ringing with satisfaction like I had just run a tough race and won. Ms. Laura took off her corset and boots before joining me on the bed. She cuddled up with me naked, head on my chest and her one leg thrown up over mine. Before long we were both asleep.

Hours later when I awoke I found Ms. Laura dressed and cooking a meal with the groceries we had bought the other day. It was almost nine o'clock.

"Finally up sleepy head?" she asked, "I'm making us dinner since we fucked then slept through it."

I didn't know what she was making but it smelled delicious.

"Why don't you shower up then come join me," she suggested.

I did just that. The shower wasn't nearly as enjoyable as the last one, but I didn't feel crusty with dried sweet. When I returned crawling on the ground I found she had made a place for me.

"Stand up babe," she said serving out a plate, "I wanted to have a nice meal one last time before I leave. That plane takes off at 7am. We won't have time for breakfast."

She was correct. It was our last meal together, perhaps forever. I found a seat at the little kitchenette's bar where she had set me a place.

"It's been a great weekend ma'am," I confessed, "it really sucks it has to end."

"It has Johnny. You really came into your own this weekend. I hadn't been fucked like that in years," she laughed, "Not since I was your age."

"Thank you Ma'am," I said appreciatively, "I just wanted to please you."

She giggled, "Seemed more like you were trying to please yourself too. You might think you're a submissive Johnny, but I can tell you have a very manly dominant streak. The way to man handled me a little bit is not submissive."

I thought back to how I shifted her around then apologized, "I'm sorry ma'am. Did I cross a line?"

"Oh no Johnny. I loved it," she put her hand on my shoulder, "I might like a good slave boy, but I prefer them to fuck me hard. You I think might have a dominant side to you, but just didn't have the confidence till now to let it out. I'm glad you did to. I'll be walking funny to the plane tomorrow."

I smiled at the compliment and we stayed up till almost eleven taking. Despite the hyper sexual nature of our relationship I could say Ms. Laura and I were genuine friends. We had sex at least one more time in the middle of the night and once again in the morning before we called the taxi.

Taking her back to the airport wasn't nearly as awkward as picking her up, but it had been far more emotional. I was leaving for the Army in a few months and after that it would be unlikely I would see her again. We both knew this and spent our last few minutes together in a long hug. My Weekend with Ms. Laura would be something I would never forget.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers