Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.5k words
4.31
15.2k
9

Part 12 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 1

It had been over four years since that weekend. We hadn't see each other again, but didn't lost touch. I joined the Army like I planned, leaving for basic training about seven months after our encounter. Military life kept me busy with training and a deployment to Afghanistan. What time I found myself able to take leave, I prioritized seeing family. Ms. Laura understood.

For time I even had a girlfriend and had to cut ties with her. She understood that too. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad about it. Both of us understood what we had was just a fling and what we needed was something more permanent.

She was fifty two when I met her and I was eighteen. She wanted the best for me and knew it was best I be with someone of my own age. Despite loving a younger man to play with, she was more concerned with finding someone that could be a true companion in her retirement, not a kid to take care of.

All that being true I still thought about her. I thought about wearing her collar and pleasing her like I had in the hotel room. When I found myself alone I would sometimes close my eyes and think about her touching me. I was a virgin back then and had not been touched like that before.

It seemed to get better every time I remember it. Her breasts were firmer, lips more inviting, and her pussy so softer and tighter. Every time I remember her I found it hard to compare my weekend with her to my time with any other woman since, and there had been a few. I wanted to do it again. At least one more time, I wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered.

It was November when I first understood my predicament. I was separating from the Army in February, my four year contract was up, and the Christmas leave block was coming up us. Most units would stand down from training and allow their soldiers go home for the holidays.

It was an unwritten rule that not going home meant you were signing up for every working party and guard post the Army had for those days. The problem was I leaving for good in February it would have felt like a waste to go home for a week, only to come back for another six.

Ms. Laura had texted me a happy Thanksgiving like she had every previous years. That's how the conversation began. It ended with me buying a plan ticket to and from Dallas the week of Christmas.

I didn't feel too bad telling my family I wouldn't be home for Christmas. After all they would see me soon enough. I definably didn't feel bad about telling my superiors I was going home, because most of them were assholes. The Saturday before Christmas, I packed a weeks' worth of clothes and a few things she had asked me to bring, and then headed to the airport.

The base I was stationed at was closest to this little regional airstrip with a single terminal. I was pretty familiar with it as I had flown out of it a dozen times. Throwing my suit case into baggage I then got in line for security.

In front of me were a dozen other soldiers, all heading home. Even though they were in civilian clothes they were easily identifiable by their identical haircuts.

One stood out though. She was about three people ahead of me. About five foot six with shoulder length blonde hair; she was wearing a tight wool sweater and jeans. Stepping into the security station she the metal detector beeped.

The guard operating the station pulled her aside to sweep her with his wand. Holding her arms out straight I got a better look at her. Thin waist and wide hips, her bust was big enough to show in the puffy fabric. She was defiantly a looker. I wondered if she was one of the soldier's wives. Maybe they were traveling home together.

That's when she partially lifted her shirt to show the security guard her belt. On her side was a clear motto tattoo. I sighed. There was nothing wrong with military women, but a joe is a joe even if she was a jane.

Stepping back through the metal detector she beeped again. She looked at the guard with a nervous look then leaned in to whisper something in his ear. I didn't hear what was said, but a few moments later a female guard escorted her away.

I thought it was strange, but quickly forgot about it. It was my turn through the machine. On the other side I found a spot in the terminal to sit down. I disliked traveling, but the most stressful bit was over.

Closing my eyes I thought about what I had in store for me this week. I was likely to have to strip as soon as I got through her door. I imagined sleeping chained up to her bed post and most tantalizingly I thought about slipping my cock into her sweet pussy for the first time all over again.

I had just finished tactfully adjusting myself when I heard a woman's voice, "Is this seat taken?"

My eyes shot open embarrassed. It was the woman from the security line. I checked the seat next to me so see if it was free.

"No, go right ahead," I said slightly flustered.

She sat down and I closed my eyes again trying to focus back on to my fantasy.

"Where are you headed?" she asked, interrupting my fantasy again.

Defeated I opened my eyes again and sat up.

"I'm flying out to Dallas to visit family for Christmas," I replied trying not to be impolite.

"Oh nice, so am I," she said excited, "Are you from their or are these extended family?"

"Extended, I'm visiting my aunt," I had to make something up.

Everyone in the military picked up a bit of a southern accent, but mine would have never sounded convincing. Plus I didn't know the remotest thing about Dallas or Texas.

"That's ok, there are some nice folks that aren't from Texas," she smiled then stuck out her hand, "I'm Emily by the way."

I smiled back and shook it, "I'm John."

"You're in the Army?" she asked.

"Yep, so are you," I replied giving her a look of knowing amusement.

"Yeah how did you know? It's not as obvious as you're high and tight," She said looking herself up and down for a logo.

"I saw your tattoo back there," I pointed back to the security station.

She turned as red and a beat, "oh! Sorry I got that a few years ago when I was young and dumb."

I laughed starting to warm up to her. Then I pulled the collar of my shirt down till it barely exposed the top of an Eagle.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I was young and dumb once too," We both laughed then I remembered her getting pulled away by security, "What did they pull you aside for back their?"

"Oh!" Again she looked a little more embarrassed, "I forgot to take my piercings out."

I nodded after first but then it clicked leaving a noticeable delay in my reaction.

"Oh!" was all I could say.

Emily was very attractive up close. Long in the face, but with very delicate features, she was a classic beauty. She was platinum blonde with cherry red lips. Giving her a cheater's glance up and down I could tell under her sweater she had a body. It was almost a shame we had met in such star crossed circumstances.

We talked till our plane boarded then managed to get seated next to each other. She was a Specialist, one rank below me and work in motor transport as a driver. I was infantry. Like me she was coming to the end of her service and was planning to go to school. Unlike me she was actually going to visit family for the holidays, not going to be the sexual slave of a fifty six year old woman.

We kept talking over the flight. As we got to know each other my heart ached a little. At any other time in my life or in any other situation I think I would have fallen in love with her. She was beautiful and lined up with my life goals. We shared interests and a sense of humor.

Towards the end of our four hour flight I was starting to feel a real connection and maybe a little sick. What was I doing? What had I done? This woman was a future for me and Ms. Laura was just a fling. The way Emily looked at me and even exaggerated her laugh when I made a corny joke told me she liked me. It took the plane landing to bring me back to Earth.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers