Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix
1.1k words
4.36
9k
6

Part 14 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers

Chapter 3

The next hour the three of us talked about places we had been and things we had done over the past few years. I picked up that Emily's family lived another 45 minutes or so down the road from Ms. Laura. She would be driving out there to visit them, but staying with us. After hearing about the pool and hot tub I really didn't blame her.

We were headed south east towards Huston when we pulled off the highway. The road we turned on to was a two lane country road. East Texas was a lot more forested than I thought. The trees obscured all the houses from the road. I wouldn't have known we were even close without Ms. Laura pointing out the mail box by her disguised driveway.

Turning up the long quarter mile driveway I caught the first glimpse of the house through the trees. It was a large Spanish villa with white adobe walls and red clay roof tiles. The drive way eventually took us closer and I saw it was actually two building. One large one with two story high bay windows flanking its dark heavy wooden doors and a second single story one with no windows I could see. The gap between them was covered by a flat roof and it was where we found parking.

"We're here!" Ms. Laura said excitedly.

"Finally!" Emily jumped out of the car and stretched her long legs, "you always have such beautiful landscaping Aunt Laura."

"Thank you," she replied getting out of the car.

I was the last to get out and had a look around. The yard work was amazing. There was thick set of woods surrounding the house and yard, but what was lawn was perfectly manicured. All the hedges were trimmed, the yard was mowed, and pavement was edged.

"Yeah My gardener does good work," Ms. Laura started for the path around the front of the house, "now get your things and come around the front of the house. I want Johnny to see it from the front entrance first."

The trunk popped open as I neared and once again I took up the bags. Ms. Laura followed closely by Emily walked around the house towards the front door.

This door was double wide and at least eight feet tall. The little women were dwarfed standing next to it. When it opened my jaw truly dropped. The foyer had cathedral ceiling and it extended to the back of the house where a massive set of windows let in light. The floor was a polished marble inlayed with designs. To the right was staircase taking you up to a little bridge connecting either side of the second floor.

The whole place was decorated for the holidays too. Red ribbon bunting and green garland draped with tinsel were wrapped up the wrought iron railings. Hanging from the bridge were tiny sets of Christmas lights.

I was over awed by the display, "wow you really when hard on the decorations."

"You haven't seen anything yet kid," Ms. Laura said pointing to the room immediately to my right.

I followed her directions and walked into a parlor of some sort. It too had the cathedral ceilings. The back wall which was the right side of the house had a huge fireplace surrounded by bookshelves. The front facing was and the one with the towering bay windows was blocked by the largest Christmas tree I had ever seen in a private home.

I was so flabbergasted I almost missed the two stockings hanging from the mantel. One read Emily and the other Johnny. They even had something in it.

As I approached the one with my name on it I heard Ms. Laura scold me, "not to yet. You can't open any of your presents till Christmas."

I grimaced then laughed, "Alright, why don't you show me where I can drop these packs off Aunt Laura."

She smiled and waved me over to the stairs. Emily was already walking up.

"This way Johnny," Ms. Laura led me up and stopped on the landing, "this is my room and you guys have the two on the other side of the sky bridge. I'm going to start getting dinner ready. You two pick rooms then wash up."

"Can do Aunt Laura," Emily basically skipped across the bridge and chose one of the two doors opposite each other at the end of the hall, "I'll take this one. You can drop my things off in here."

Ms. Laura disappeared as I walked across the bridge to meet Emily. She was standing the open doorway of the room when I found her. The room like the rest of the house was a dark wood trim with alabaster walls. In the corner of the house it had windows on two of the walls and even a set of sliding doors.

She saw me looking at them, "it's a back porch overlooking the grounds. It wraps around the house to each of the bedrooms. You have one too."

"Very nice," I said placing her ruck sack on the ground, "I'm blown away by this place. I never knew Aunt Laura had such a nice house."

"Yeah I've been her a few times," her attention turned to me, "I wasn't expecting her to have such a nice nephew."

The hungry look she gave me was terrifying. I backed up and headed for the door to my room.

I was stopped by a feminine death grip around my wrist, "where are you going?"

Emily was right up on my. I looked into her eyes then followed her gaze up to the ceiling directly over me. I little green bundle of leaves hung from a red ribbon.

"Mistletoe!" she said her gaze falling squarely on me, "I want to thank you for the enjoyable conversation on the plane. I was dreading having to sit next to a creep or a crying baby."

"You're welcome," I said trying to back out of the situation.

She leaned in for a kiss, "no thank you!"

I broke her embrace. I was here for Ms. Laura. As much as I wanted this woman I couldn't be making out with her. She was Ms. Laura's niece. It would be a blanket violation of her trust in me.

"I'm sorry Emily. It would just feel weird with us all meeting as family... or family like situation," I stammered, "trust me I liked talking to you and believe me when I say you are hands down one of the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I just would like to not do anything while I'm in my Aunt Laura's home."

She stepped back, but her hungry look didn't subside.

It only opened into a cruel looking smile, "well no one said we couldn't do it outside."

She winked then turned around closing her door. I was left in the hallway not quite ready to believe what I had just experienced. I had to survive seven days of this.

M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers