Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.3k words
4.26
8.4k
4

Part 15 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

I dropped my stuff off and eventually wondered downstairs. Ms. Laura's house was something else. Down stairs I was exploring the parlor again and looking at the tree. I couldn't help but notice a few presents. I had one for Ms. Laura, but it wasn't really something I want to explain with Emily around. I figured I'd give it to her when we were alone.

I noticed in the back of the pile of gifts was a big one. It was the size of a large suit case and was wrapped with a huge bow. Poking around I managed to have a look at the tag. It was for me!

It was truly a big package and I was truly curious as to what it could be. Before I could pull it out and give it a shake I felt a firm smack on my ass. It came at such a surprise I jumped.

"Young man, what do you think you're doing," Ms. Laura was standing right behind me crossing her arms, "You know better than that. You're a soldier. You should be more disciplined."

I rubbed my ass, "sorry ma'am."

She smiled, "you remember some of the rules. Do you remember all of them?"

I immediately dropped to my knees, but kept an eye on the doorway for Emily, "yes ma'am."

Though I was nervous about being discovered I was rock hard looking up at Ms. Laura again. This was what I came for and it was what I wanted.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead, "you have to still follow the rules my dear. You just have to wait for Emily to take her leave."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Okay, good boy," she stroked my face, "now stand up and go wait in the dining room. Tonight after dinner, after Emily is asleep come to my room. Use the veranda and knock three times on my window."

"Yes ma'am," I stood up.

I was also glad we were going to do what I came to do. I was a little disappointed I couldn't just strip and serve this woman now, but something about sneaking around did excite me.

I enter the dining room and had a seat at the table. The room was a decent size with a long heavy table for ten people. A black iron chandelier hung a few feet off the center of the table by chains.

I sat there for a half hour or so playing on my phone when Emily finally walked in. She was freshly showered and smelled of a familiar fruity scent. I couldn't quite put my finger on it though.

Her hair was in a bun and makeup was washed off. Her tight sweater was replaced with an oversized shirt and sweat pants. It was clear she wasn't where a bra either. Her nipples poked out from under her shirt. It was more than obvious why she had set off a metal detector.

Ms. Laura walked in and luckily interrupted me from staring at Emily's tits, "here you go I have dinner. I didn't have much time because I figured you guys would get in late. So I made a pot roast in the slow cooker. I made extra too because you soldiers probably eat a lot."

"Thank you very much," I found a plate in the stack that was left out.

Emily took a plate too, "Yes, Aunt Laura, this smells very good."

"Did you guys get comfortable in your rooms?" Ms. Laura asked as we served ourselves.

"Yes I did!" Emily responded enthusiastically, "I was dreaming of using your shower as I was flying over here. It's so spacious you could have a party in there."

"There's an idea," Ms. Laura laughed, "If you need anything don't be afraid to knock on my door."

"Will do Aunt Laura," Emily yawned, "I'm a little jet lagged. I think I'll hit the sack early after dinner."

"Oh don't let me stop you dear," Ms. Laura looked at me and winked, "you both had busy days. Get some rest and I'll have some fun things to do tomorrow."

We ate and chatted, but when dinner concluded Emily started up.

I was about to follow when Ms. Laura stopped me, "why don't you help me with dishes."

"Yes ma'am," I replied following her into the kitchen.

Once there she pointed to a small pile of dishes, "we'll work together it won't take long."

I gave her a nod then started to fill the sink with water and soap.

"Make sure you scrub them good Johnny," she said from over my shoulder.

Starting to put the dirty dishes in the sink I noticed there was a perfectly good dishwasher right next to me.

She must have seen me looking at it, "I told you to scrub them not the machine to do it."

I smiled as I felt her hands wrap around my abdomen, "of course ma'am."

"Oh! What do we have here?" she got excite as she felt my abs.

They weren't particularly pronounced, but could be definitely felt. I took good care of myself and put on almost twenty pounds of muscle in the past four years. I pretend not to notice the woman feeling me up as I started to scrub the dishes clean.

Her face moved right next to my ear and whispered, "Rub them good boy. I want to be able to eat off them."

This was honestly the most I had ever been turned on my doing dishes, and would be ever since. As I started to rinse the dish her hand whipped out and caught the stream of water, splashing in all down the front of my shirt.

"Oopsie," she giggled, "you'll have to take it off now."

I was a little hesitant at first to remove my shirt, but an order was an order. As I peeled it off I felt her hands run up and down my bare chest. I had shaved and used Nair before my flight so I was smooth.

"Very nice Johnny," she looked at me with the biggest smile, "you definitely filled out since the last I saw you, and so smooth."

"Thank you ma'am, I remembered how you liked it," I said as I tossed the shirt to the floor.

"What's this!" she pointed at my tattoo.

I had a stylized eagle clutching an American flag in its talons covering half my chest. Like most military tattoos I regretted it only a few years later when I realized how cheesy it looked. But now it was too late to change and too expensive to get it removed.

"Very you Johnny or should I say Sergeant Johnny," she said smirking and swirling her finger around my chest.

I was breathing heavy and wanted to throw her on the counter, but I knew my place, "you can call me whatever you want ma'am."

"How about you finish those dishes? Then you can shower and meet me up stairs," she grabbed my ass and squeezed, "then I can call you desert."

It was a lot harder with Ms. Laura groping me, but I eventually finished the dishes. Once they were dry and put away she tossed me my shirt and chuckled as she walked upstairs to wait for me. I was ready and after that work up session I just wanted to bang her already. I didn't bother putting on the wet shirt as I followed shortly after.

Ms. Laura had already made it into her room by the time I got to the top of the stairs and made the turn towards mine. No sooner did I get to my door than I hear Emily's open.

"Oh, very nice!" Emily said then wolf whistled, "What were you doing?"

I quickly covered my chest with my wet shirt, "Ms... Aunt Laura asked if I could do the dishes after dinner. I got a little wet."

She laughed, "You know, she has a dishwasher. But never the less, that was sweet of you."

"Well I strive to be a gentleman," I muttered and I slowly crept away into my room.

I felt Emily's eyes follow me all the way to my door.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers