Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.6k words
4.42
11.5k
3

Part 13 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 2

As I exited the plane with Emily I tried to get a head of her. As much as I liked her, the last thing I want her to see was me with Ms. Laura, or more likely Ms. Laura see me with her. That's when I was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist and shoving a piece of paper in my hand. It was Emily and the paper was her number. I looked at it then at her beaming pretty face.

She smiled and winked at me, "Maybe I'll see you around base sometime?"

I smiled back at a loss for words. This never happened. Why of all the times in my life now?

She then turned and headed away leaving me standing there. This was just weird. Thinking about it for a minute I folded the paper into my pocket. I could call her after the holidays, after I said good bye to Ms. Laura. With all that behind me I could start an honest relationship with her.

I was feeling better as I started to walk to baggage claim. Ms. Laura said she would meet me there. I wondered how much she had changed in four years. Not much I supposed, but then again I had quite a bit. Older and more mature I grew into my body. In the Army I had developed muscles and lost some of my baby face. It had also changed my outlook and the way I carried myself. I wasn't nearly as shy, and a lot more self-confident.

I figured she wouldn't have anything negative to say about the new muscles. But I questioned how my new demeanor might strike her. I was supposed to be submissive after all. That was the whole point of being her slave.

As I approached the baggage area I saw her in the distance. Wearing business attire, a white blouse, black blazer, and a conservative skirt with heels, she looked nothing of the dominatrix awaiting her returned sex slave. Her face hadn't changed, only her hair was a bit longer and done in a low ponytail.

She looked directly at me and I saw a smile rip across her face. I smiled to and was about to wave when I heard a scream from behind me.

"Aunt Laura!" Emily suddenly ran passed me and towards Ms. Laura, whose arms were outstretched ready to receive a warm hug.

My stomach was in knots and I wanted to hide. How could this have happened? No this was impossible. She never mentioned a niece nor that she would be so beautiful. Ms. Laura must have seen my hesitation, because after hugging Emily tightly she opened her other arm and waved me over.

"Johnny! This is my niece Emily, Emily this is my nephew Johnny," Ms. Laura said introducing us again to each other.

"Aunt Laura is your aunt too?" I used my own confusion to hide my lie.

"Oh good you guys have met," when you both asked to visit and were from the same base I figured you might have.

"We met on the plane," Emily said, "I didn't know you had any other family visiting?"

Ms. Laura laughed, "Yeah it happened all so unexpectedly. Johnny called a few weeks ago looking for some where warm to visit. He's from up north."

"I mean I didn't know you had any other family," Emily asked a little more to the point.

"Yeah are we related?" I once again acted for Emily's benefit.

"Oh no," Ms. Laura laughed again, "No, I've been married three times dears. I have a few dozen nieces and nephews from a lot of different families. Johnny is from my second husband's sister and you're from my third's family Emily."

The confusion left Emily's face only partially, "that makes more sense I guess. I'm assuming we are going to all me staying together?"

I looked to Ms. Laura for the same answer.

"Yes dear," she hugged Emily tighter, "It will be a blended family Christmas."

I was now very uneasy about all this. Was this some kind of game? I know Ms. Laura too well for this. Maybe Emily was only going to stay for a few days. I was here till Friday. It was Saturday and Tuesday was Christmas day. I could play the adoring nephew for a time, although awkwardly around a woman like Emily, but it raised questions as to why I came.

In my mind I was coming to live out a debauched sexual fantasy. I was to crawl around naked on a leash and have my cock used for this woman's pleasure. Awkward family dinners and ugly Christmas sweaters were not it.

"Be a dear Johnny and pick up her bags and yours," she pointed to the carousel which was now filling up with suitcases, "My car in is in the parking complex."

My jaw tightened a bit, but I complied. Without the sex part I was just a slave. If I was going to get bossed around, especially after flying out all this way, just to have to sneak around, I wasn't going to be happy. In fact after four years in the Army and even leading men on a deployment I was beginning to feel down right resentment. I wasn't an eighteen year old virgin willing to bend the knee for just a bad touch.

It took me a minute to comply. Now was not the time and after all it was still the gentlemanly thing to do. I walked over to the carousel and stood with waiting for the correct luggage to roll by. As I grabbed my bags I felt someone walk up behind me.

"That one is mine," Emily pointed out an army camouflage ruck sack, just like the one I had back in my barrack room, "well that was unexpected."

"Yeah I'd say so," I replied grabbing the ruck sack.

"At least we aren't really related," she helped me swing the heavy bag on to my back, "it would have been awkward after giving you my number."

I silently thought to myself just how awkward this situation was even knowing we weren't related.

Once loaded up Ms. Laura led us to her car. It was a black SUV and a relatively new one. She clicked a button on the key fob to start it and open the hatch back. As I loaded the vehicle Ms. Laura practically ignored me. I loaded mine and Emily's bags in and closed the hatch. When I turned I saw Ms. Laura was already in the driver's seat and Emily was in the passenger.

I frowned. What was going on here? I flew all the way out here to see her and now I felt like I was just along for the ride. Why would she have her niece with her when she knew I was coming? Why didn't she say anything?

As I got in the back seat and buckled up, Ms. Laura backed up while asking Emily all about her trip and the last few years in the Army. I sat silently staring out the window wishing I had just taken the duty and stayed in the barracks.

"So how have you been these past four years?" Ms. Laura asked.

It took a few seconds before it registered the question was directed at me, "Oh good."

"Just good?" Ms. Laura asked sensing my dower mood, "you told me you deployed to Afghanistan last year. I hope everything is alright."

"Yeah we all came back fine. It was a quiet deployment. A lot of walking and standing around," I said thinking back to it.

I wasn't lying either. At the time I was deployed it was pretty quiet in the country. Outside of a few tense moments on post and a stray mortar shell or two, we didn't see anything. It was a lot of standing around, walking, and whacking off in a 130 degree porter john. I didn't see fit to explain the latter to the girls.

"Well I'm very glad you're safe. I was very worried about you the whole time you were out there," she kept her eyes on the road as she spoke to me, "I hope you don't mind the drive. I'm about an hour and a half out from the airport. I'm kinda out in the country."

In all the years I knew Ms. Laura I never actually asked what kind of house she lived in. I just assumed she lived in the Dallas suburbs or an apartment. For that matter I didn't even know what she did or used to do. The whole dominatrix thing was only a side business.

"I don't mind. I like the country," I said watching as we began to peel on to the highway.

"I'm glad, I have about one hundred and eighty acres," Ms. Laura smiled, "plenty of trails and a little pond too."

I was genuinely shocked to hear about how big the land was. I caught Ms. Laura catching a glance at me in the mirror. Evidently she got amusement out of my reaction.

"If you haven't been to Aunt Laura's place you're in for a treat," Emily chimed in, "it's huge and she has an indoor pool. But my favorite part is the hot tub. It's like the main reason I wanted to stay with her."

I blinked away some disbelief, "really, I had no idea."

"Well when you marry up a few times and run a nonprofit a few decades, you can start to save up a little money for yourself," Ms. Laura said humbly bragging, "You'll see everything this week, and have a lot of fun doing it."

I couldn't help but see her looking at me in the mirror again. From her smirk it was impossible to not pick up her double entendre. I looked out the window now thinking about what fun I might be in for after all.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers