Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
2.4k words
4.41
9.5k
2

Part 16 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers

I found the door to the bathroom in my room. There was a pair of sinks on the outside wall and a door to each side. One was from my room and the other was to Emily's. I set down my towel and change of clothes and crept over to see if I could lock it. It didn't have one.

The lack of a lock wasn't a big deal though. The bathroom was separated into two areas. One had the sinks and a second room behind a stall door with the toilet and shower. I simply entered that one before I disrobed.

Emily hadn't been lying about the size of the shower. It was without a doubt big enough for a party. Tiled floor to ceiling it felt like I was in a cave. There were two valves and a dial for temperature. A little LED screen displayed the temperature of the water and the first valve operated the shower head above me and the second a set of wall sprayers.

Turning it all on and stepping in the water fell from the high ceiling with some force. It was heavenly. I started to rinse off when I caught sight of a bottle of body wash in a little recess shelf. I recognized the color and logo from years ago. It was the fruity soap Ms. Laura made me use when we first met.

I dabbed some on the wash cloth and started to rub it on my skin when the familiar scent hit my nose. This was the same scent Emily smelled of at dinner? I dismissed it as her just using what soap was laying around in her. Ms. Laura must have left in for me and she used it.

I didn't take long in the shower. Ms. Laura was waiting for me. So I scrubbed myself quick then rinsed under the warm water. Once satisfied I shut off the shower and stepped into the micro room with the toilet.

That's when I noticed my towel and change of clothes weren't in there. Standing there soaking wet and confused I remember I had put them down on the sink when I came in.

No big deal I swung open the stall door only to catch Emily standing in front of the sink brushing her teeth. I looked at her and she looked at me.

I was already hard after thinking about Ms. Laura for most of the shower and the cock was anything but inconspicuous. After a brief moment of paralyzed shock, I jumped back and shut the stall door.

"I'm terribly sorry I didn't know you came in!" I pleaded, "I left my clothes on the sink."

Emily spit out the tooth paste in her mouth the started to laugh, "I see that."

"Yeah I'm very sorry you had to see that," I apologized again.

"No it's ok Johnny," she was still laughing, "I should have announced myself when I heard the water running. Here let me get them for you."

I watched from under the stall as her bare feet walked over to my clothes. Then I saw them held over the top of the door.

"Thank you and I'm again very sorry," I yet apologized again.

"It's no big deal... Then again maybe it was a big deal," she laughed at her own joke, "you should really be apologizing for using my soap. I can smell it on you, very manly scent."

I grunted in response while I toweled off and found my underwear.

"Alright you have a good night Johnny," I heard her starting to walk away, "see you in the morning."

"Yeah you too," I muttered still embarrassed that that happened.

I quickly got dressed and snuck out of the bathroom. Then I waited in my room a few minutes for my stomach to stop turning. That was thoroughly embarrassing. How did I get myself in to situations like this? You'd think I'd be able to avoid dumb stuff like this. Maybe I should go after conventional relationships with woman my age and in my local area.

My nerves settled and the whole reason I did things like this returned. I was horny and this kinky shit is what did it for me. The idea of beginning on the edge of being caught got me going like nothing else did, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by Emily seeing me naked. I was thoroughly broken, but I guess I can fix myself later, after I have some fun.

I slowly opened the sliding door in my room to the veranda. The long deck wrapped around the outside of the house, passed Emily's room, then presumably to Ms. Laura's.

It was December the air was still in the crisp and clear. I stepped out and slowly closed the door behind me. There were no street lights this far out, but the moon shined bright. Ms. Laura's property yard was visible, bathed in blue light. The pond in the back by the wood line shimmered, reflecting the stars.

It was dead quiet, no crickets or birds. The loudest sound was my breath and heartbeat. As I crept slowly around the veranda I stopped when I came to Emily's first window. A blue light was emanating from the gaps in the curtains. She must have still been up. I had to be careful. I didn't know what it looked like to be sneaking around outside her window, but I'd rather not get caught doing it. One embarrassment tonight was enough.

I ducked low and crawled as quiet as a cat under her sill, then standing back up on the other side. Doing the same for another window I came to the corner. She only had one widow then the door on this side. Peeking around the corner to make sure she hadn't stepped out for air found it clear.

I surmounted the window as I had the other two, but paused at the door. The curtains covering the sliding glass panes were open a half inch and the same blue light poured into the night.

Getting low I decided to peek in. Hopefully she was just asleep in front of a TV or something. Keeping low and tilted half my face around, as not to block too much moonlight. She was clearly on the bed and had a laptop next to her, and opposite me. That was the source of the light. Her blankets were pulled back and I saw she pale naked body splade out on the bed. Silver and edged with blue she writhing on the sheets, one hand on her in her groin and the other cupping her full breasts.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Naked she was every bit as glorious as I had imagined. Her breasts were perky and large for her petite frame. Her nipples were small and pierced. Two small silver rings hung from each one. Her waist was tone, and her tattoo looked like a blurry mass in the low light.

She was engrossed in what she was watching. I guessed it was porn, but I couldn't see the screen clearly. Her eyes periodically closed and mouth opened in a wordless fit of ecstasy. I looked at her full lips and small mouth wantonly. Caught up in the moment I imagined sliding my cock between them. Emily was something else and it was such a shame that I was here for a different woman.

I caught myself lingering. She was clearly distracted and I needed to get passed her to the waiting Ms. Laura. I broke my gaze then quickly and quietly crawled to the other side of the door. There I stood up and started to walk to my real destination.

I found on the other end of the house another set of sliding doors. The veranda didn't continue around the corner and this had to be Ms. Laura's room. It was completely dark inside. I gave a few light taps on the glass then waited. Seconds passed and nothing. I tapped again, this time little louder. I waited now glancing at Emily's room, whose door was visible and only fifty odd feet away.

As I turned back to knock a third time I found myself peering through the glass at Ms. Laura. She had opened the curtains wide and let the moon light in. She wore a red and black baroque corset which was attached to a thin collar by a weave of straps. A short leather skirt barely covered her nether, but still left only a thin strip of exposed flesh before her thigh high heeled boots began.

She wore a stern look then pointed at the ground. I knew what it meant instinctually and dropped to my knees. She smiled then walked up to the thin bit of glass which separated us. Leaning over she kissed the pane where my cheek would have been.

"Good boy," she said, muffled by the glass, "now stand back up and strip for me."

I stood up obediently and reached for the handle, but was stopped by a waggling finger.

"I said strip boy," she said sternly, "I didn't say come in. You know better."

I gave a worried glance towards Emily's door then back at my mistress.

"Don't worry about her. She is asleep, and you have an order," she continued to stare.

I thought back to my times on patrol. How I pushed the potential consequences to the back of my mind while preforming my job. Maybe it had been easier because if I had been killed I wouldn't have to live through any kind of embarrassment. But I was horny and like always I did stupid things when I was horny.

Getting caught be damned I pulled off my shirt then my pants and underwear. Now completely naked in the crisp night air, in full light of the moon, I blushed a little. Ms. Laura stood on the other side of the glass and beckoned me over.

I walked over pressing my naked body against the door. On the other side she sunk down till she was sitting on the floor with her forehead to the glass. My cock press almost flat on the pane, I was forced to watch as Ms. Laura stuck out her tongue and licked it. Her lips puckered and brushed the head of my cock, but I couldn't feel it. The glass was such a unique torture.

She was so close, only a half inch away, but no sensation could pass through. In my mind I could feel every touch and tickle of her lovely mouth on my privates. It was all I could get out of it. After a few minutes of this she relented and stood back up.

Reaching for the door I expected her to let me in but instead she opened and stepped through herself. I again looked over at Emily's room. She caught me by the chin and turned me towards her.

"Don't worry about her," she whispered, "do as you are told if you want your reward."

I melted at the thought of her rewards. They were all I had been thinking about for the last month.

"Turn around," she commanded.

I complied. Turning around I found myself looking out at her silver washed yard. I felt her hands wrap around my waist and finger nails slowly and gentling drag across my lower abdomen. It caused a sensation which felt as if my kidneys were contracting further inside my body somehow.

Her left hand cradled my balls with her thumb bracing the base of my cock, now dripping precum. Her right wrapped around my shafts and slowly but gently started to stroke it. My breathing got heavy as I began to lose myself in it.

"I wanted to say thank you for coming out Johnny," she whispered in my ear, "holidays have been getting awfully lonely these days."

"It was a pleasure ma'am," I replied, "any time."

She giggled and started to stroke a little faster, "your reward is you may cum whenever you want my little slave boy."

"Thank you ma'am," I said already on my way there from her sensual touch.

Though I was enjoying every bit of her smooth expert hands the thought crossed my mind to turn and ask to take her right there. I was fevered with thought of plunging my hard manhood into her soft warm slit. I wanted to pound her against this railing and make her call into the winter night. It was an animalistic urge I suppressed.

Her now relentless strokes brought me back. The bottoms of my feet started to cramp up. I wanted it over. I wanted to release, and as I got ever closer my knees felt weak. She kept into up even as I started to pant.

Then it came, the first wave of the orgasm, building up then releasing. I grunted, louder than I should have. The first load of my semen shot out into the darkness beyond the veranda. The second was into Ms. Laura's hand before she stopped and held my cock.

I grunted again as I finished the last couple of spurts. Coming down and catching my breath I quickly shot my head towards Emily's door. It was still closed and I heard Ms. Laura laughed.

"You should be quieter Johnny," she chuckled, "you don't want to wake her."

I was embarrassed, but now fully exhausted.

"Again, thank you for coming out Johnny," she gave my ass a good smack, "you really have filled out since the last time. The Army did you really well. I think though we should get some sleep."

I had a short flash of disappointment that it was over, but it subsided as the humiliation of being outside, naked, and covered in my own cum closed in.

I smiled, "ok ma'am. You have a good night."

"You too Johnny. See you in the morning," she winked at me playfully then returned inside.

I picked up my clothes, but for some reason couldn't find my underwear. I looked around for a minute until the anxiety of being naked in the open caught up with me. She must have grabbed them, another one of her games. I just got dressed without them and snuck back.

In a few minutes I was safely back in my room. It was definitely a long day. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers