Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.3k words
4.44
7.5k
5

Part 23 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 12

I quickly stripped naked and even stepped into the shower quickly to rinse off. My heart was pounding as I relived the emotions I felt the first time I had given myself to Ms. Laura. The feelings got stronger as I smelled the fruity scent of the soap she asked me to use that weekend years earlier.

Once toweled off I entered my room and dug into my luggage for the small leather strap I had placed in it. Only a few inches long it had a metal D ring and a dog tag which said Property of Ms. Laura. She had given me it that night in the hotel and I had kept it as a token to remember her by.

I wrapped around my balls letting the tag hand front and center. She would be pleased with me I hoped. Stronger, leaner, and more experienced I longed to feel her excitement to own me.

Ready, I headed downstairs to the study and took a seat on the floor. I waited for what seemed by hours, but the wall clock assured me was only thirty minutes. As I stretched me knees I heard the click of shoes on the stairs. Quickly I reassumed a position kneeling, sitting on my feet.

She rounded the corner and my heart stopped. The tired old woman I had seen less than an hour ago was gone. She was replaced with a stern yet fresh faced goddess. She hair was polled back into a tight pony tail and all her wrinkles where smoothed out by makeup.

A tight black leather corset hugged her mid-section and pushed up her ample breasts till they nearly flowed out the top. Below the corset she wore very tight leather pants. They were painted on to her legs, leaving nothing to the imagination, and tucked into high heeled boots.

Swinging a collar around by a short chain leash she appraised me, "Good Boy."

I remained silent.

"Come here," she commanded me sternly, "I have a lot to teach you and not much time."

"Yes Ma'am," I complied, but was left curious from the second comment.

Crawling on my knees over to my mistress I stopped just in front of her.

"Sit on your feet, back straight, knees as wide apart as you can," she then commanded, "then place your hands palms up on your thighs and keep your eyes on the floor."

I did as I was told, but got a quick correction from the end of a ridding crop she produced from god knows where.

"Back straight!" she chided.

"Yes ma'am," I straighten out more than I thought I needed.

"Good," her tone softened, "this is position one. You will go to position one after you finish a requested task and are waiting for a new one. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied holding my position.

"Good boy," she ran her fingers through my hair, "now go get me a glass of water from the kitchen."

"Yes ma'am," I immediately got up and walked to the kitchen and retrieved her a glass.

No sooner after she took the water from my hands I felt another snap on my buttocks. I instantly knew what I did wrong and dropped to position one.

"Really? You forget that quickly," she reprimanded, "I would have thought the Army would have taught you how to follow orders better."

"No ma'am," I replied.

Indeed I felt like I was back in basic training, only instead of an angry coffee breathed drill sergeant I was staring at a buxom leather clad vixen. Instead of fear I felt aroused.

Ms. Laura sat down on a nearby chair and placed the water on a table next to it. She planted her feet wide and leaned back in the chair.

"Come here but face away from me," she said pointing at the floor just in front of her.

Yes ma'am," I complied, crawling over to her, turning around, then assuming position one.

I felt her finger nails gently trace the outlines of the muscles in my back. I was already lost in the moment and felt my hard cock stiffen even more. Her hand moved away and heard the light metal clicking of the chain, then the cold metal on my skin. It took some discipline not to shutter.

I heard her messing with a collar's buckle then felt it wrap around my neck. Finally it was snugged and secured.

"Tonight you are going to be my slave," she paused to take a sip of water, "I have a few friends coming over for a Christmas Eve party and you're going to be the entertainment. Before that can happen I need you to be ready."

My heart started to race at the thought of others seeing me like this. Although I had no problems with a threesome the idea of a whole party was perhaps much. I wasn't bisexual either. Would there by guys there too? This might be well beyond my limits. I was about to speak up then I felt Ms. Laura's calming touch.

"Don't worry Johnny," she gently stroked and felt up my arms like she was checking fruit in the produce aisle, "it's only a few girlfriends I know from the business. We get together every now and again for drinks. I figured since I have a slave in house this Christmas I should host a little Christmas party."

I stayed silent unsure what to say.

"We are both here to have fun and I wouldn't make you do anything you don't want to do," she said softly, "part of being a good dominant is looking out for the submissives in your charge. You have to play the part and bring them right to edge of their comfort zone and make them feel like you might push them off, but still keep them from going over the edge. You trust me Johnny, or you wouldn't have met me at the airport all those years ago."

I understood what she was saying. Something about her voice and the way she touched me put me at ease. I thought back to all the crazy things she had me to do that weekend. How nervous I was to do them, and also how amazing they were to come out the other side. I had to trust her. Not only that I couldn't wait for whatever curve ball she threw at me.

"Yes Ma'am," I replied still looking at the floor.

"Good Boy," she raked her finger nail lightly over my chest, "don't worry the girls and I will take care of you."

I closed my eyes to intensify the sensation of her touch. I was positively boiling with excitement for this all. The last few days having to keep it under the table had been difficult. It was such a relief just to let go.

Ms. Laura stood up and stepped around me. Still holding my leash she wordlessly commanded me to follow.

She walked me out of the room and to a door between the study and the living room. Pulling out a key she unlocked it and turned on a light just inside. What I had thought was a closet turned out to be a set of stairs to the basement.

"Stand up on the stairs dear," she pulled up on my leash, "they can be steep and I don't want to hurt yourself."

When I stood up to my full height I was significantly taller than her. She then pulled my chain till my face was level with hers and gave me a deep kiss. When she was done, she patted my cheek and started down stairs.

"Come on I want to show you something," Ms. Laura said tugging my leash.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers