Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 13

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.3k words
4.56
8.1k
3

Part 24 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 13

When we got to the landing and rounded the corner I was met by a sight I both expected and didn't at the same time. Expected because I knew I was staying at the home of a retired dominatrix. Not because after staying in the very conservative surrounding upstairs the literal sex dungeon in the basement was out of place.

"Welcome to my office," she turned to me smiling, "what do you think?"

The space was cavernous. It took up about half the footprint of the house with stone walls. Despite that the room was warmer than the upstairs. Being naked I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The floor joists were dry walled over save for a single large timber bisecting the basement in half.

On the half we stood in, at the bottom of the stairs was the lounge. A Wet bar took up the corner opposite us, and a sturdy looking coffee table sat surrounded by comfortable looking chairs towards the middle. In the center of table and running up into the ceiling was a shiny silver pole. I wasn't naive enough not to know what that was for.

The beam, that cut the room in half, had multiple attachment points, presumably for harnesses or sex swings. Beyond it the room had what could only be described to a layman as gymnastic equipment.

In the in the center of that half was a large bed sat atop a cage. Restraints dangled off each post. In one corner beside it was a Saint Andrew's cross, and in the other was what looked like a small pommel horse. The whole room was carpeted in a plush red carpet and several large wall mirrors interrupted the stone work. I think this was the first time I had ever gotten an erection from interior design.

Having given me time to take it in, Ms. Laura snapped her fingers, "position one!"

"Yes Ma'am!" I dropped into the position I had been taught.

"I'll be hosting my party down here tonight," she started to drag me over to a small door behind the bar, "I really wanted to play with you one on one down here this morning, but unfortunately I slept in too late. Now we don't have very long to get ready. I need you to help decorate this place for Christmas. Then I have to bake some cookies."

When she got to the door, she dropped the leash and opened it. I assumed position one as she disappeared into the room beyond.

A second later she returned dragging a large tote labeled in marker Christmas stuff. Opening it she started to take out garlands and lights. It was obvious what they were for but then she pulled out a set of green leather straps, festooned with bells.

"Put this on," she said, throwing it to the floor in front of me.

Picking it up I saw it was a chest rid. I've always been into fetish outfits, but not usually on me. A quick glance at Ms. Laura assured me she was enjoying my confusion.

"Well?" she said, slapping her riding crop in her palm, "that's a yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am," I snapped, then started to look for a way to put it on.

Eventually I oriented myself with the confusion mess of straps. After I slipped it on Ms. Laura helped me adjust it to my body. It felt weird thinking someone else might have worn it, but I figured it was just across the chest and wouldn't be to gross.

All rigged up Ms. Laura grabbed the straps and gave me a quick shake. The dozen or so bells jingled and my face contorted into an embarrassed grimace.

"Awww, aren't you cute," Ms. Laura cooed, "You're my little reindeer."

She crouched down and took my balls in her hand. I instantly stiffened up and my embarrassment turned into arousal.

"And look you even delivered a package for me," she smiled continuing with the puns, "Maybe later you can stuff it down my chimney."

She stood back up then unhooked the leash from my collar. Walking back over to the box she stared to unfurl the garlands and lights. I started to help her and over the course of the next hour we strung up the room in Christmas decorations. Ms. Laura kept me on my toes often grabbing my ass or fondling my cock when I found myself hanging something from the ceiling.

The long tease was fun, but also unbearable. I wanted to push her on the bed and bury my cock in her till she couldn't walk. This whole trip so far has been just one long tease. First with Emily and now this, my balls were beginning to ache.

When I plugged in the last set of lights I felt a hand reach around me and grab my cock. I turned to see Ms. Laura holding my erect penis in one of her hands. The other pressed a finger to my lips hushing me.

"Stay still, remember the rules Johnny. No cumming without permission," she whispered.

I remained stock still and quiet as she sunk down to her knees in front of me. I felt her hot breath on my cock which by now what dribbling precum. She caught a bit with her finger and pressed it to her tongue.

"Mmm," she said savoring it, "you were a good boy helping me out today. I think I'll reward you."

"Thank you ma'am," I replied suddenly short winded.

Her mouth opened wide and I felt the humidity before I ever felt her lips. My member was drawn in deep before ever touching her flesh. It hung there in limbo for what seemed like an agonizingly long time before she closed around it.

At the first sensation of friction on my cock I shuddered. When did the bells on my harness ringed. The goofy noise caused Ms. Laura to smile and laugh with my cock still in her mouth.

When she regained her composure she started to suck harder. Moving her head back and forth on my shaft, it felt amazing. Muscles in the bottoms of my feet tightened and my toes wanted to curl. The instead they dug into the soft carpet.

She occasionally took it out of her mouth to give her neck a break. She would then start stroking it with her hands till she recovered. Not once did she relent on me. I could feel pressure building and started to think about release.

Starting to jerk and grunt she was let on to how close I was intensifying her movements. Instinctually I placed a hand on her head to try and take control of the action. She seemed to tire and I took over thrusting my cock into her still head.

"May I cum ma'am," I said panting as I edged closer.

She nodded yes and mumbled something affirmative as her mouth was full. I placed my other hand on her head and started to thrust faster into her lips. She moaned as I groaned. When I felt myself at the tipping point I gave her everything I had till I felt the release.

I froze and the first pump gushed out my seed. Ms. Laura gagged on the first one, but took control for the following. She milked every ounce with her tongue and hands, swallowing it all.

My cock was so sensitive after the orgasm even her lightest touches caused me to flitch. She didn't care though, massaging the last of my load. Finally it was done and I started to feel my manhood go flaccid.

She let go and licked her finger, "Good boy, we still have some work to do. That will have to do as my breakfast."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I dropped to my knees and assumed a fatigued position one.

Ms. Laura walking over and found my leash, hooking me back up, "now, let's go upstairs and make some cookies! We should have just enough time to bake a few batches before my guesses arrived."

"Yes Ma'am," I now said it instinctually.

She bent down to feel my now limp penis, "hopefully he'll be ready to go again by the time they show up."

With that comment I could already feel blood returning.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers