Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 18

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.7k words
4.38
4.8k
3

Part 29 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers

Chapter 18

I awoke close to mid-morning. The sun was all the way up and it took me a minute to fully realize it was Christmas. The past ten years Christmas wasn't too exciting. I usually just had socks and maybe a few shirts to look forward to, but for the first time in a while I could feel the magic. I felt like a kid again.

I wanted to shoot downstairs like a bullet, but I needed some tact. I showered and made myself presentable, of course that mean I was naked save for my collar and little strap around my genitals. I brushed my teeth and combed y hair, then searched through my things for my present for Ms. Laura.

It was a small elongate plain looking box. I wasn't much of a crafter and after a few embarrassing attempts I decided not to wrap it. I just left it in shopping bag. She probably already knew what it was anyway. She was kind enough to hint to me she wanted it.

I started downstairs and smelt coffee. At least I knew she was up and wasn't going to have to embarrassingly wake her myself. I thought briefly of the haggard woman I saw and how it contrasted so much with the Ms. Laura I was used to seeing.

Soft Christmas music played as I came to the threshold separating the main foyer and the study. I staged my gift just around the corner. The tree was visible and the large box I had seen before was still in place. What did she get me? Was I going to have to take it back as checked baggage? Could I even keep it in my barracks room? There was only one way to find out.

I rounded the corner and found Ms. Laura sitting cross legged in the chair sipping her coffee. She wore a conservative black skirt and an ugly Christmas sweater.

I fell into position one before greeting her, "Good morning Ma'am and merry Christmas."

"Good morning Johnny!" she said cheerfully, "Merry Christmas to you too!"

It took me a second to catch that her sweater was embroidered with BDSM themed patterns. She must have indeed been ready to play.

"Seems your little Rudolph is shining and ready to go!" she said looking at my erect cock, "But why don't we open some presents first."

"Of course ma'am! I have something for you," I waited in place for her permission.

When I received a nod I crawled around the corner and retrieved the gift and handed it to her.

She found a pair of glasses and examined the gift feigning ignorance of the contents, "oh you shouldn't have Johnny, but thank you so much!"

She took it out of the bag and opened the box. Inside was a pair of elbow length black leather gloves. The material was thin and supple. I paid close to the price of my plane tickets for them, but it was nothing if it meant giving Ms. Laura something nice.

Pulling them out she slipped them on squealing excitedly, "Oh they are just my size too! How did you ever know?"

I smiled both of us knowing the answer.

"Thank you so much," she stood up and planted a kiss on my forehead, "such a good little slave boy deserves his gift."

She stowed the gloves in their box and left them on table. She then walked over to the tree and stood next to the large box. It was easily up to her knee and I thought it might be a dog kennel. Perhaps she wanted to cage me. That was a thing people did right?

"Right her Johnny the big one is for you!" she said padding it excitedly.

Her gigantic smile actually made me nervous as a crawled over to it. I paused at the box. It wasn't truly wrapped. The outside was simple printed with wrapping paper designs and the lid was held down by a silk ribbon. The bow at the top was only a clip which loosely held the silk straps in place. I pretty quickly undid them then began to slide the lid up.

When light it the contents I actually startled a little. More silk ribbons wrapped around her pale flesh, binding her hands and feet. She was curled in the fetal position with her knees to her chest and hands in front of her face. Her face was obscured by blonde locks of hair and a fat ribbon she wrapped around her head and between her lips. It was her tattoo that gave her away, that army unit logo which I had seen in the airport, then again in the shower, and yet again in the hot tub. My heart was pounding as she stirred.

She got to her knees and her blue eyes met mine. They smile for her as the ribbon restrained her mouth. Genuinely surprised I looked at Ms. Laura who stood over us both.

"Merry Christmas!" Ms. Laura said beaming, "she's all yours Johnny. She's your new slave!"

I looked back at Emily she batted her eyelashes at me. Naked save for the ribbon which bound her hands and feet, wrapping her body in sensual crossing patterns, she made herself look vulnerable.

Shifting back to Ms. Laura I saw her grin fade, "don't look at me like that Johnny. She was practically throwing herself at you the past few days. I'm surprised you didn't catch on sooner."

I felt stupid for not catching on myself. Why would she have brought this woman over if she wasn't in on what we were doing?

"She's no more my niece than you're my nephew," Ms. Laura added in case I was truly as dumb as I felt, "well it looks like you still have some unwrapping to do."

Emily nodded then looked down to expose the knot securing her gag. Tentatively, and occasionally looking over at Ms. Laura in case this was actually a joke, I started to untie it. The silk ribbon passed from her plump lips and fell away.

She looked up and spoke in a soft voice, "how may I serve you Master?"

Those words were so alien to me, but so arousing. I reached out on impulse and stroked her shoulder. Her skin was as soft and smooth as it looked. She had a sweet aroma which gently wafted off her hair.

"Does my appearance please you Master?" she spoke again.

I suddenly realized how my silence must be perceived.

"Yes," I replied.

Yes what, I thought silently after that. I didn't know what to say. Does she want a tough dom? Could I be tough enough? I didn't want to hurt this woman if that's what she wanted. My desire for her was just for sex. Then again though I had tried to fight them off, I felt I wanted something more form her. I was confused.

Ms. Laura detected my confusion and took a seat in her chair, "Johnny, Emily by me!"

The obedient role came natural to me and I crawled over into position in front of my mistress. Emily followed only more clumsily with her hands and feet still bound. Both of us kneeling before her.

Ms. Laura snorted then chuckled, "Johnny I can tell you're a little confused. You came here to be a slave and now you're a master. You weren't expecting Emily at all."

"Yes Ma'am," I said looking at the bound beauty next to me, "I mean I'm not at all rejecting the offer ma'am. I just don't know if I'm able to."

"I know you can," she looked at Emily, "I understand Emily was coming on to you pretty strong and you did well in resisting her."

"He certainly tried," Emily said smiling, "you should have seen how hard it was for him when I caught him in the shower."

"Oh I don't have to imagine too hard, I was there in the hot tub. He turned bright red," Ms. Laura laughed.

The butt of the joke, I tried to defend myself, "I'm sorry it was just very awkward and I try to be honest."

"I know Johnny and it's very sweet," Ms. Laura fawned, "but now she's all yours."

I looked at Emily again. She was sitting on her feet and her back was arched accentuating her large breasts.

"I like Emily and I'm very much attracted to her, but I don't know how dominant I am," I admitted, "I'm sorry Emily."

"Don't apologize Johnny," Ms. Laura said, "I've known you for years now and I also know you definitely have a dominant side. To be honest you aren't as submissive as you think. I've noticed how aggressive you are when you are having sex. When I first met you, you were still a virgin and only eighteen. It made sense you took the back seat for they while, and I was happy to drive. But now I can tell you are frustrated by being a sub and you just want to take sometimes. You're just too sweet to admit it."

I reflected on the past few days. I had been pretty frustrated. Emily being around, Ms. Laura sleeping in, and I know I had over stepped my role once or twice.

"You are a very kind person Johnny and you don't like taking advantage of people," Ms. Laura explained further, "That's why you want to be a submissive, but that's also why you would make a great dominant. You don't want to take advantage of your sub as a dominant. You want to give them what they want in a safe and controlled environment. That's how you make this lifestyle work. It's a negotiated balance that has to leave both parties satisfied."

I nodded starting to understand.

"I want to teach you how to be a good master and Emily will help," she smiled at Emily, "from here on in she will be your slave and you will be my apprentice. This doesn't absolve you of your duties to me Johnny. You will both be my slaves, but Johnny you will be over Emily"

I nodded not quite sure what to expect.

"Now it wouldn't be Christmas morning if you didn't get to play with your toys a little bit," Ms. Laura leaned back and opened her legs exposing her panty-less crotch, "I want you to explore her Johnny while I watch."

She began to play with her pussy and I turned towards Emily.

M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers