Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 20

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
969 words
4.27
4.1k
0

Part 31 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers

Chapter 20

Laying sprawled out on my back on the floor I stared at Emily as she lay between my legs. She had removed most of her wrapping and seemed content. In the post sex clarity my doubts returned. She was perfect for me I thought, but the mystery and adventure of discovery seemed already over.

"Emily, now that Johnny got his present why don't you get yours," Ms. Laura said pointing to one of the stockings hung on the mantle.

"Yes Ma'am," Emily stood up and cheerfully bounced her way to the stocking.

Though my emotions were still in conflict I couldn't help but stare at her ass and she moved. Her body was very tone and limbs were slender. She was like a Greek statue come to life. The name Galatea came to mind.

Emily rooted around in the stocking and pulled out a few pairs of underwear, but they weren't the prize. At the very bottom she retrieved a sliver hook shaped device. It was smooth and with no visible edges or seems at all. Only about six inches long and no stranger to sex toys I recognized it as vibrator.

"Eeek," Emily squealed childishly, "I know what this it! Where is the remote?"

Ms. Laura smiled, "Your master has it."

I sat up vaguely recognizing myself then looked at Ms. Laura confused, "I do?"

"Check your stocking Johnny," Ms. Laura pointed to a second one embroidered with my name.

I got to my feet and watched at Emily inserted the toy. The long side of the hook inserted into her vagina and was fatter at the end in order to stay inside. The small side rested flat over her clitoris nestled between her labia.

I reached into the stocking a fished around till I found a small remote. It looked pretty inconspicuous. It could have passed at a garage door opener if it didn't have a speed control.

"Go ahead try it out!" Ms. Laura encouraged from behind me.

I clicked the button and green light came on blinking at first but went solid after it detected Emily's device. I then clicked the up arrow on the speed control. An incredible faint wining noise came from the device and Emily twitched.

"Oh definitely works!" she squeaked.

I clicked the up arrow and gain and the pitch of the wine got louder. Emily tensed and her knees shot together in a vain attempt to stop the vibration.

"Okay it's got a lot more intense version," she stated in a visible state of both enjoyment and discomfort.

I clicked it a third time and Emily twisted up and started to writhe on her feet. I clicked it again and she dropped to the floor moaning.

"I think she likes it!" Ms. Laura laughed from her chair.

I clicked it a final time and it shut off and Emily was left on the floor to catch her breath. I nodded my head pleased with the power.

"I think this thing will be trouble Ms. Laura," Emily stated panting.

I couldn't disagree.

"Hang on to that remote Johnny. It will be a fun little way to keep your slave on her toes the rest of the week," Ms. Laura got up from her seat, "I think it's time for breakfast. Are you two hungry?"

We both nodded.

Ms. Laura was about to walk away but paused, "Hang on. I got one more thing. You need to collar Emily."

Emily smile and got into position one. I stood watching Ms. Laura with a blank expression as always. She walked over to the tree and retrieved a small package and handed to me.

I undid the wrapping and found a thick leather collar similar to the one I was wearing, the only difference was this one had a tag engraved Property of Master John. I looked at Ms. Laura still a little confused.

She smiled and encouraged me, "Go ahead but it on her, unless you want someone else to claim her."

I looked down at Emily. She was sat in position one only she looked up at me beaming that magnificent smile of hers. Her eyes were as bright as ever. Was it that easy I thought again? Was that all there was to love? Did I love her? Why was I feeling that way about Emily? I examined her closely. She was so beautiful. Naked save for a few silk ribbon wrapped about her body, even then she seem so innocent. I felt dirty and felt like I had defiled a beautiful thing, but Ms. Laura's words sunk in. I didn't want another person to claim her.

I put the finger on my apprehension. I had put Emily in my mind as the type of woman to build a future with, a potential girlfriend or even wife. Having her in this position as something to be used degraded her. It degraded me for having those feelings about her. Did she feel the same way? Was she just using me? How many other men had she used? How many more would she use after me? It was the source of my insecurity.

For now I had at least some power over that. I wrapped the strip of leather around her delicate neck. I made sure the tag with my name on it was prominent. When I was done she smiled up at me again.

Without warning she then jumped up to her knees and kissed me one the lips. Once again lust took me. I found myself kissing her while vigorously touching her body. I found the knots in her ribbon outfit and undid them.

When I pulled away her ribbons fell to the floor leaving her naked and collared. Her only covering was the name of her owner, me.

M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers