Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 19

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.1k words
4.52
5.2k
1

Part 30 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers

Chapter 19

The look on Emily's face was playful with a hint of a challenge. Her bright white teeth were exposed in a wide smile framed by luscious red lips. Her confidence was undiminished by her hands and feet being bound and I could tell she wanted this more than anything else.

Her face curled into a pout, "I'll do anything for you master."

I wanted her, but in the back of my head I still hesitated. Emily was gorgeous and easily one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. We had hit it off so well before this. I thought we might even make a couple. For things to turn like this, for her to suddenly be putty in my hands, it felt saccharine. A deeper more intuitive side of me felt like love should come after hard work, and that I should only have this after weeks, months, or years of romance.

Her face changed yet again as he noticed my conflict. She recoiled a bit and even tried to cover up her shame. I saw her react and suddenly felt the urge to comfort her. I reached out to touch her shoulder. Her skin was soft and smooth, but felt cold to the touch. Though I was conflicted she was still very beautiful and very naked.

Hormones flushed through my brain and drowned out my doubts. I creased her shoulder and down her arm. She relaxed then I ran my knuckle across her soft breasts, batting her pierced nipple on every digit. She wanted this. I wanted this.

I inched closer and grabbed her chin dragging it towards mine and kissed her. Tension in her body and mine melted away. Her lips were soft and breath sweet. My hands started to run over her body, exploring every inch. Firm strands of muscle could be felt under warm smooth delicate skin.

Eventually I grab ahold of her apple bottom ass and stood dragging her to her knees while still kissing her. Then I released grabbing her breasts and squeezing. She unlocked her lips from mine and fell back, sighing. I touched her chin again lifting it with my finger and dancing my thumb across her lower lip. My wordless command was understood.

I stood and my erect cock then dangled in her face. She opened her mouth and looking up to me never breaking eye contact. The emotion I register in them was the same one I was feeling now, lust.

Her hands bound and in her lap, she waited with her warm wet mouth wide open. I teased her, dragging my cock across her face. She didn't flinch or move. This is what control felt like I thought and I hovered the head of my penis in front of her lips, her warm breath calling to it.

Slowly I inched in. Her tongue dodged and made room or as much as her little mouth would allow. I probed it deeper. About half way, her mouth and eyes closed. I felt her heat fully engulf me. Stroking her hair, I eased back out then gently back in.

Though I had only started, I was already very sensitive and her soft lips gave me prickles of sensations and curled the bottoms of my feet. She moved her tongue soft slow and sensually, like an expert. This woman was amazing and I needed more. I picked up speed thrusting still into her mouth. She moaned as my own breathing got heavy.

I was already getting close, and not wanting to ruin the moment before investigating the rest of her I pulled out. Hungrily she tried her best to keep my cock in her mouth but released when I placed my hand on her head to hold her back. I looked into her big blue eyes and saw my own lust reflected in them.

Gently twisting her and round I got on my knees. She was resting on her still bound forearms while sticking her round creamy ass in the air. I stuck my finger in her pussy and found it already very wet. Placing the tip of my cock in the opening I slowly stirred it on the soft flesh collecting the moisture.

Once I was thoroughly wet myself I then gave it a steady pressure. It stuck and pulled on my sensitive skin as she grunted and moaned her own struggled. Soon though I felt it slip, and found myself deep inside her. Emily took a deep stuttering breath as I filled her up.

I waited there a moment savoring the feeling and knowing I was already close and wouldn't last long. Then I slowly backed out and began to thrust. It was slow at first, but I quickly gained speed. Hands bound Emily soon planted her face on the floor and I got more forceful. Her groaning and squealing rose with my tempo. She felt so good.

My hips were smacking against her ass with a wet slap. I had forgotten about Ms. Laura watching us from the chair. I was fully engrossed in Emily. She had been right. Being a sub, though fun, had been frustrating. I felt deep down like a just wanted to take which made me feel selfish. Those two warring feelings made me want to please, but made it hard to take what I need to be satisfied.

Fucking Emily I found myself fighting my release, trying to prolong her experience. I was in charge now. I thought to myself that I shouldn't do that. If I was a dominant I should just take. So I stopped holding back. Feeling myself close I picked up speed holding Emily's hips. I pushed them back and forth as fast as I could. I was basically using her gorgeous body and tool to get myself off. It wasn't working like I thought though.

I was pushing myself to get to climax but it was like chasing the dragon's tail and I was getting tired. My arms and quads were burning. Then I heard Emily's cry of ecstasy. She was loving it.

The thought of this woman enjoying it drove me harder and through the failing muscles. I kept it going, grunting and breathing hard myself. Soon my muscles locked up and I felt it coming. I backed out as not to cum inside her. She without warning tore away and spun around to latch her mouth on my cock.

It started and I felt her swallow every load as fast and I could pump it out. When I finished I collapsed backwards to rest. My body ached from the exertion. Emily fell onto my legs now licking my still hard penis like a popsicle. The smile on her face was ear to ear. I was breathing hard and jerk my leg at every stroke of her tongue.

"Bravo," Ms. Laura clapped excitedly, "hope you got more of that in you for later Johnny. That certainly looked fun."

"I hope so too," Emily said, my cock still inches from her lips, "my legs are jelly right now. I don't think I can stand up."

I only smiled and chuckled.

M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers