Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 21

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
2.6k words
4.62
4.5k
3

Part 32 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 21

Ms. Laura smiled then beckoned us to follow into the kitchen. In the kitchen we talked and I mostly stood around having little experience in cooking. Ms. Laura, being the only one clothed, fried bacon and Emily mixed up homemade pancakes.

The whole event didn't take long and breakfast was pretty normal given the sexual overtones. We ate and chatted. Emily told more stories from her time in the service while I listened and thought. It was clear enough she was in the Army. The tattoo and fact we flew out of the same base was evidence enough. But after learning she wasn't Ms. Laura's niece I found myself with doubts about other things. I wanted to chime in and ask but didn't want to interrupt her and Ms. Laura's conversation.

When breakfast ended we took the dished to the kitchen and met in the hall.

Ms. Laura smiled and cupped both of us on the ass, "I'm going to go change. You too meet down stairs."

"Yes ma'am," we both said in unison.

Ms. Laura then left us for her room and I led Emily to the basement. The downstairs room was much the same as we had left it from the night before. Emily found a place to sit on the same table I had the night before.

"Did you guys have a party last night?" she said smiling and looking around at the decoration.

"Yeah," I said quietly, feeling awkward to admit it.

"I'm guessing Ms. Lee and Ms. Maggie had fun with you," she poked me in the abdomen.

My confused emotions were still pretty strong and admitting to Emily of having sex with three different women the night before felt weird.

I smiled uncomfortably, "And Ms. Ivanka."

Her grin got bigger, "oooh look at you. What a stud!"

"Where were you last night?" I said changing the subject.

"I told you, I was with my family," she said reading my discomfort for the first time, "I didn't lie about being from around here. My folks live in Galveston. I figured while I'm here I'd make Christmas Eve with them."

"Not Christmas though?" I dug.

"No, my brother is married and had plans to spend Christmas day with the in-laws and Christmas Eve by us. So we celebrated early," she looked me over, "is everything alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I lied, "Just wasn't expecting to see you like this."

She chuckled and stuck out her chest, "take it all in... Master. It all belongs to you now."

My cock stiffened. There was the root of all my conflict. I had pretty conservative sensibilities about family and relationships. I knew what I wanted in life, loyal loving monogamous relationship. I wanted the traditional married life and kids, but I was damned with a perverted sex drive. I had allowed it to rule me, all my convictions washed away by a nice pair of tits.

I grabbed on to one of her round perky breasts and gave it a playful squeeze. They were soft yet with weight to them. Like that all my conflict was drowned out by the thought of how perfect her tits were.

Emily giggled then I felt her hand slowly brush the inside of my thigh and cup my balls. Her warm hand felt good. My ready member started to dribble some precum. I watched her slowly lean in and lick it off with just the tip over her tongue.

I was about to throw her back over the table and take her right there but here heels clicking coming down the stairs. I instinctively dropped to position one while Emily assumed it herself on the table.

Ms. Laura rounded the corner. Her hair was pulled back in a severe looking pony tail and her makeup was refreshed. She wore the gloves I had given her for Christmas, a black corset which only covered her waist, and thigh high leather boots. She breasts were out and on full displace and her shaven pussy was in plain view. My cock jumped with anticipation.

"Up," Ms. Laura commanded gesturing at me, "You're going to be learning to take charge today."

I stood. Standing was always jarring to the scene for me. I stood a head taller than Ms. Laura and seeing her from this angle took some of her edge off, like seeing a small dog growling at you. Emily remained in position one.

Ms. Laura walked over to a tool board she had filled with bondages gear and found a leash.

She tossed it too me, "clip her up and take her to the post."

I looked back to see a stanchion in the center of the room. It had several eyelets screwed into the wood sheathing it. I walked over and clipped then end to Emily's collar. She looked into my eyes with excitement, thinly veiled by a faux sadness or remorse. She was a poor actress.

Once clipped, I gave the leash a tug and started to walk her like a dog. She crawled on all fours and although it felt awkward to do, the way her ass cheeks flexed while she crawled was mesmerizing.

At the post she stopped and assumed position one again only with her hand in the air wrists touching.

"That is position two," Ms. Laura said walking over with a set of restraints and what looked like a blindfold, "Emily has been my slave for over a year now and has visited me a few more times than you."

She handed me a set of fur lined leather manacles and I turned them around to figure out how then went on. Ms. Laura slipped the blindfold over Emily's eyes, and then helped me orient the restraints and get them on her wrists. Finally the free ends were clipped to the eyelet.

Emily now sat on her feet with her arms bound over her head. The blindfold she wore had a foam lining around the rim which fit the contours of her face. She was completely blind.

I took in the sight of a helpless Emily, her each breaths heaved she heavy breasts. Her full lips invited me to the warm passage that was her mouth. I wanted to take her, but only resisted because Ms. Laura didn't give me the word. Instead she touched my shoulder.

"Ok Johnny," she whispered conspiratorially, "I've been around the block long enough to know you want to plunge that dragon slayer of yours into her right away, but that's not how the game is played."

I puzzled at the word game, "what should I do?"

"You need to tease her," the corner of Ms. Laura lips curled into a smile, "here let me get something."

Ms. Laura walked back to her wall of toys and returned with a silver metal contraption. It looked like dental tool and after she stuck it in Emily's mouth I realized it was. The device had a bite for each jaw and a little ratchet to separate them. Ms. Laura cracked it till Emily's mouth was forced open.

Emily said something rendered unintelligible by the device. Ms. Laura smiled, seemingly able to know what was said.

"Ope yes I almost forgot," Holding her by the chin Ms. Laura spoke very calmly and lovingly, "Dear remember the safe word and gesture. The word is safety and if you can't speak shake your head. Got it?"

Emily nodded and said something else unintelligible.

"You understood her?" I asked.

"After a few years of dealing with people that are gagged you pick it up," she snorted a laugh, "But that reminds me to remind you. Safety is first and you have to know when you're pushing your subs limits and when you're crossing them. Always have a safe word and a gesture if they can't speak. Never assume they remember nor let them forget."

I nodded not sure what was about to happen or how far this was going to go. I have no interest in inflicting pain on Emily. I was no sadist.

"This is important in bondage even if you aren't doing anything crazy. A stress position or misplaced strap can cut circulation or cause nerve damage if left too long," Ms. Laura stroked Emily's face, "our subs take care of us, so we should take care of them."

Before I could digest what was just said Ms. Laura grabbed by cock and pulled me over. My member which hadn't fully gone placid and quickly started to regain its full size. Ms. Laura then stepped behind me keeping one hand on my cock and wrapped the other around to grip my balls. Still stroking she got me to full mast. I felt her nipples scrape my back and remembered why I came all this way to see her.

"Now carefully get your friend here as close as you can to her mouth without touching her," she whispered in my ear and guided me close.

My cock was so close to her mouth I could feel her breath. She couldn't see it but felt it as a warm presence. She moved towards it. Briefly it went inside, but Ms. Laura pulled me away. Emily grunted.

The warm aura of my cock crossing the threshold of her lips started in involuntary action. Her mouth watered and with no way to close it drool started to dribble out.

At first I was taken aback by the sight of this model of the female form drooling like an idiot, but then it hit me. She was drooling for my cock. She was lusting for me and is such an uncontrollable way. Something clicked in my brain. Without Ms. Laura to guide me I teased her some more.

Again I just barely crossed into to her mouth, trying hard not to actually touch it. She tried to lunge for it but I pulled back. I cracked a smile.

"I knew you had it in you," she then grabbed Emily's dangling collar and leaned in to her face, "Do you like your master's cock in your mouth?"

Emily nodded making a grunt of approval.

Ms. Laura looked at me smiling the turned back to Emily, "Keep drooling for it baby. Maybe he'll let you taste."

Emily began to make a mess of her breast. They glistened with her clear slime. I teased her some more and could hear the desperation in her guttural noises. Ms. Laura must have been even more desperate as she eventually pushed me a side, teasing Emily with her tits.

"Do you like that slave girl?" she said mockingly, "do you want something to fill the beautiful little mouth with?"

Emily continued to whine like a hungry dog while Ms. Laura shoved her breast in her face. I would have been more shocked by the scene if I wasn't so turned on.

Eventually Ms. Laura turned to me, "Johnny come here and fuck me like a good little slave boy. I want to feel what your slut felt. Fuck me like you did her, don't hold back."

I hesitated and even felt a pang of anger at the slur she had just used against Emily, but it faded after seeing how much both of them seemed to be enjoying each other. I would have to mull over that feeling later. My member was stiff and aching for sensation. Ms. Laura's creamy white ass was right in front of me. She was doubled over rubbing her breast in Emily's drooling face.

I found myself and came up behind Ms. Laura. Having to squat a bit I found her wet slit and began to work myself in. She froze while I slid home. The pressure I provided from behind her smothered Emily's face with her cleavage. It was only when I settled and started a steady rhythm was she able to breath.

"He's fucking me," Ms. Laura whispered in helpless Emily's ear, "he gave it to you good this morning now it's my turn."

Ms. Laura moaned into Emily's ear. Then her cries of contentment were joined by Emily's wailing and grunting for her own. I kept going, powering for the chorus of sexual stimulated hosannas.

I remembered what I had done that morning. Instead of holding back trying to satisfy her I tried to come to climax as quickly as I could. I thrust hard and fast. The tip of my cock was seemingly bottoming out on her cervix.

I had to hold Ms. Laura still as I fucked her. She braced against the pole and Emily. Not one to be left out Emily found Ms. Laura's nipple and mouthed it. Ms. Laura moaned and begged for more. I wasn't stopping.

The more I thought about letting it go the slower it built. I just needed to keep going I thought as my muscles once again ached. I kept it up pushing past the pain. I counted each stroke and challenged myself for one more.

Ms. Laura's knuckled turned white from where she gripped the pole. Then her moaning ceased as she face was now scrunched up in painful ecstasy.

Just when I thought I was going nowhere and about to give up I felt it begin to build. Knowing it had to only be a few more strokes away, I not only kept going, but doubled my efforts.

Every texture of her vagina my penis rubbed against rang in my brain like a bell. Almost three strokes after I thought it should have come and two before I would have quit the bubbled burst.

She must have felt me tense because just before I started to cum Ms. Laura pulled out of me and once again guided my cock into Emily's awaiting, wide open mouth. My first stream landed on the floor, the second on her blindfolded face, but the third rope of hot semen found its target.

It must have taken her by surprise because she flinched when it struck her. As soon as she realized what it was she relished it as a treat. Ms. Laura hit the latch on the side of her contraption, releasing Emily's jaws. It fell away and her lips clamped around my still ejaculating penis. She swallowed every drop and cleaned it of Ms. Laura's juices.

Ms. Laura found a place on the floor exhausted. Once Emily was finished with me I sat too.

"Are you alright Ma'am?" I asked looked at the very tired woman.

She mumbled an affirmative.

I looked then at Emily, she was squirming against her restraints, "you good Emily?"

She nodded, but pulled against the manacles securing her against the wall. Taking a second to catch my breath I got up to release her, only for her to pounce on me once free.

She kissed me long and hard for what seemed by minutes. I had almost had forgot about the prone Ms. Laura only feet away.

She stirred and propped herself up on an elbow, "Good job Johnny. It's been a long time since anyone has given it to me that good."

I broke my lips away from Emily for a second, "thank you ma'am."

She seemed to struggle to get up, "I got up pretty early this morning to do my makeup and get Emily ready for you. After all this I'm really feeling it. I think I'm going to take a nap."

Emily yawned too signaling her drowsiness as well, "I think I second that."

Ms. Laura chuckled, "ok well if you want to join us you can too Johnny."

I didn't need to think to long about it. My body was screaming for a break after that exertion. I nodded and Ms. Laura found a second leash.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers