Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 23

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.7k words
4.33
3.7k
0

Part 34 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 23

We woke up closer to dinner than we would have liked. Ms. Laura got a ham and it took a few hours to cook. With no takeout places open, we just settled in for a late dinner. I tried to find time to talk to Ms. Laura about my discovery, but couldn't without Emily around.

We were both still naked and though I was feeling concerned for Ms. Laura I couldn't help but play with her exposed body. We were both sitting on the couch when I got the urge to feel her mouth on my cock. Without a word, I brushed her face with my knuckles and then stuck my thumb into her mouth. Gently I pulled her lower jaw to my sex. She complied serenely like she had been waiting for me to do it.

Sliding to the floor and between my open legs she took my cock into her mouth. Her movement was slow and purposeful. She stared up at me smiling with her eyes. With no rush or desire to bring me to completion, she just enjoyed playing with the head, licking it like a lollipop.

I threw my head back only to have it strike the chest of Ms. Laura. Her nailed then racked down my chest as her lips met mine.

She pulled away, "I see you are putting her to good work. Dinner will be ready shortly. Once you're finished with her, both of you get washed up."

"Yes ma'am," we both said in unison.

Emily continued with her mission, challenging herself to go deeper. I only stroked her hair and felt her large breast squeeze between my legs. Eventually, the sensation she was creating on my manhood was getting to be too much and I felt I wouldn't get to climax before having to quit.

I pulled away from Emily and she picked up that I was finished. Her leash was on the end table near the couch and I carefully clipped it to her collar. Two sweaty sessions definitely warranted a shower before dinner.

Emily remained on all fours as I led her upstairs. The buxom blonde I had on a leash crawled with a surprising amount of dignity for someone in her position. It was hard to believe she was in the Army and probably had some degree of authority in her section. I had some authority myself. I hardly liked the idea of my fire team knowing what their sergeant had been up to on his leave.

Thinking about it a little harder I doubt I'd get too much flak, especially if any of them were to meet Emily. I thought about it after I'd return this Friday. I wouldn't have Ms. Laura around, but Emily would be stationed on the same base as me. Would we continue this or would my ownership of her pass after we left? The old conflict returned. I did like her and wouldn't mind dating her, but the fact she was so willing to just give herself to me on Ms. Laura's command had me question why. Did she only like me as her obedience to Ms. Laura? Could there be something more? Did I really want something more or just more of her?

I frowned a little. Would I be good enough for someone for real? If Emily living this secret life made me question her, would my secret life make others question me? Did I make a mistake or soil my dignity somehow? It was Christmas after all. This is probably how you get a one-way ticket to hell.

Once in the bathroom, it was hard to dwell too long on any kind of existential dread. Emily was very hot, very naked, and very willing to do anything I asked of her. She assumed position one on the bathroom floor while I first took off my collar and then took off hers. I helped her to her feet. She rewarded the gesture with a long kiss and we entered the shower.

"Hope you like your shower broiling hot," Emily joked as she turned on the water, "If my skin isn't red when I get out then it wasn't hot enough."

"I like a warm shower, but I definitely like to have skin after my showers," I said grabbing her ample ass.

"Oh come on, a grunt like you doesn't enjoy a nice hot shower," she felt the tattoo on my chest, "all that time running around the woods, sleeping in mud puddles, and you don't appreciate a hot shower."

I remembered coming home from many field ops and stepping into a hot shower for the first time. She wasn't wrong.

I felt the water now flowing from the shower head. It was hot and despite the boasts, not uncomfortably so. I pushed Emily into the water first. She let out a playful squeal and then grabbed my wrist to pull me in.

I found myself in the water stream holding her by the waist. Rivulets of water ran down the contours of her lithe frame, while droplets clung elsewhere like jewels.

I started at least with the pretenses of the shower. I poured a little soap into my hands and started to rub it all over her shoulders and arms. Emily smiled and did the same. Her fingers lingered in the contours of my muscles appreciatively.

"Oh my you have some good muscle definition," She said smiling, "which gym do you go to?"

"Main side," I replied, "You?"

I go to an off-base gym," she said.

"Why is that? You can you the facilities on base for free," I asked genuinely puzzled. "Off base, you have to pay."

"It's closer to my house," Emily said sheepishly.

I paused as the implications rolled over me. Military members were only allowed to live in off-base housing if they were married. I looked at her unable to form the question with my mouth.

Emily recognized the look and knew what I was thinking, "hold on bucko, I've been divorced for a year and a half now."

I let out a wave of anxiety with a sharp breath, "Oof for a second there I was going to get a little worried."

"No, no, it's ok. I'm single as they come. Honestly, you're the first guy I've been with since my divorce, "she said now stroking my chest, "It was worth the wait too."

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised by the last part.

"Yes," she explained, "I'm bisexual though I prefer men and want a relationship with one. My ex left a bad taste in my mouth."

I thought about her age and situation. In my four years, I had seen a lot of military marriages. Most of them follow the same pattern. They were very young couples, either high school sweethearts or Saturday night hookups. They were elevated and escalated by the promise of benefits and a way out of the barracks. Neither were well thought out nor likely to succeed.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I looked her in the eyes, "I find it hard to believe you haven't had any dates though since then. You are a genuine beauty."

She smiled at the compliment, "there were dates, more than a few, but it's slim pickings for relationship material. Most guys just want in my pants."

I paused wondering if I should even comment. After all, she was a sex slave, owned by a guy she had literally just met.

She must have picked up on what I was thinking about.

"This is different," she explained, "I mean Ms. Laura promised me a fun time and that I'd like you, just a fun weekend and some good dick. I needed that after all this time. I trust Ms. Laura."

I wasn't sure what to say. I even felt a little foolish. I was a little fun and a good dick. Not that I minded that, but I had wish I hadn't been so worried about wanting something more from her.

I smiled and nodded. She smiled back, but I think we both felt a little awkward. Perhaps she sensed the small part of me that was disappointed. She started to rub down my body again. I did the same to her. Touching her breast was all I needed to bring my spirits back.

I played with her piercings and palmed them, pushing them together and then letting them drop. I was hardly cleaning her body now and she wasn't either. Lubricated by soap he was stroking my shaft. After a few strokes, I was fed up with it and turned her around.

She knew what was happening and placed her hands against the wall, opening her legs. I stooped down behind her and guided my cock to her slit. For the second time today, I then pushed it home filling up her little space. I slowly started to thrust. The water was flowing over us, creating a wet smack when my hips crashed into hers.

Like before I wasn't holding back. Perhaps it was the cold realization I was just a good dick to her or embarrassment from having wanted to be more. I fucked her good and hard. She moaned and panted trying hard to be a good little slave girl and take all of her master's punishment.

I held her hips, pulling them into me as fast as I could thrust into them. Feeling my pressure build I sped up even faster. It took its toll on Emily. She panted and cooed harder. Then all at once let out a wail. I felt her slit tighten around me and knew she was orgasming, but I wasn't done.

I kept fucking and I felt Emily writhe in ecstasy, rippling orgasms striking her brain. Eventually, I felt my own body peak. I pulled out just in time to shoot two smaller shots across her back. I was running out of juice for the day.

I stood in the water holding my cock while catching my breath. Emily sunk to the ground doing the same. When the water had washed my seed from her back she turned to rub my leg.

I looked down at her. She was every bit as beautiful as when I entered the shower, but my every feeling about her seemed to have changed. I held less turmoil overseeing her degraded and saw her more as an object, as she must see me.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers