Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 22

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1k words
4.04
4.2k
1

Part 33 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers

Chapter 22

Ms. Laura hooked the second leash to my collar and began to walk us upstairs. Both Emily and I were on all fours. I followed behind my slave as her pussy rolled between her cheeks. I didn't mind at all where I was being led, as long as I got this for a view.

She walked up the basement upstairs then around to the flight to the second story. That's when I realized we were going to Ms. Laura's room. By now it was the one part of the house I hadn't seen, and the one I figured I would see the most off when I arrived. Because of this, her chambers had an air of mystery that got me excited.

I caught up to them at the top of the stairs and right by her room's door. The master suite took up almost a third of the house's footprint. The same as both mine and Emily's room combined. It had to be nice. I was not disappointed.

She opened the door and pulled us in. We entered a short hall, and directly in front of us was a walk-in closet, with the door a jar. Rows of fine clothes and fetish outfits alike filled the one wall I could see. To the right was the bathroom. The floor was marble and it was filled with light from the large bay window in front of it. I only saw the corner of a large tub before I was pulled into her room proper.

It was spacious and elegantly appointed. To The far wall, I saw the sliding glass door to the porch and where she had met me our first night. To the far side was a large fireplace with a fake log resting inside of it. The only real piece of furniture, other than the nightstands and a small table in one corner, was the bed. A large king-size, it took up most of the center of the room. The frame of which was a dark wood with fine carvings along all of its faces and tall bed posts.

Ms. Laura led us up onto the bed. She stripped what clothes she was wearing and crawled in after us. After some moving around and readjusting, the three of us were in a heap of naked bodies. I was in the center. Both women's shoulders were nestled in an armpit and they rested their heads on my chest. Emily strategically placed her hand cupping my balls. Things eventually settled and all three of us found ourselves drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in the hazy afternoon sun, filtered by drawn curtains. Both women were still asleep, but Ms. Laura had rolled away from me to the other side of the bed. While she was sleeping something changed on her face. It was peaceful yet exhausted. The playful and mischievous woman that had me in her collar was gone. Emily by contrast was every bit as beautiful and young looking.

I had to go pee and it was the reason I woke up. I waited for a moment then slowly removed Emily's hand from my groin and slipped out from under her. She curled up in a tight ball after I moved away, but still seemed to be sleeping.

Carefully and quietly I inched myself toward the foot of the bed. It was the only direction open to me without having to climb over one of the sleeping women. At the foot of the bed, I found a large trunk that I slid onto before sitting up. From there I just tiptoed to the bathroom.

On my way, I couldn't help but peek into Ms. Laura's closet. Like her dungeon downstairs she had an assortment of restraint, but also a healthy amount of fetish clothes. Leather corsets, hoods, and rows of high-heeled boots were lined up on one wall.

I walked into her private bathroom. The place was luxurious. White marble tile floors, Ionic columns, and relieved trim made it feel like a roman bath house. The comparison wasn't hard to make when I saw her bath and shower too. The bath was huge and easily could fit four people and the shower had no doors or curtains. It was just four columns supporting a cathedral ceiling arranged around a drain. The shower had multiple heads was set high in the ceiling and each more than a foot wide.

I was in awe but I was on a mission. Eventually, I found her toilet in an alcove separated from the rest of the bath by a stall door. I finished my business and headed to wash my hands. Her vanity was easily ten feet long and had a large mirror its whole length. It had two sinks and a makeup station at one end.

Makeup containers of all varieties were scattered all around the counter and I had to pick through them to find the hand soap. That's when I noticed they were all makeup bottles. I picked up one of the orange canisters. It was an RX bottle and wasn't alone. There were dozens mixed in with foundation and rouge. The names of the drugs were unfamiliar and they all looked like powerful stuff.

Remembering how she was the previous morning alarm bells started to ring. She was in her late fifties and in great shape. It was not normal to be on this many drugs. She was sick with something.

I started to worry. Ms. Laura had been a close friend for years now, and having taken my virginity meant something even more than that. A knot formed in my stomach and a finished washing my hands.

I thought about it on my way back to bed. They were both still asleep and I carefully crawled into bed between them. Emily half-awake found a place nuzzling my chest and cradling my genitals again, but all I could think about was Ms. Laura. I would have to approach her after the nap, and when I had her alone.

M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers