Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 28

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.2k words
4.63
3k
0

Part 38 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers

The place was a seafood joint, not my favorite, but I was hungry enough to eat anything. A slow day we got seated right away, off in a booth in the corner. The waitress a young short brunette with flowing curls. She took our order.

"Hi, there! Hope you had a merry Christmas," she spoke in what I thought was an exaggerated southern accent, "do you know what you want to drink?"

I couldn't help but notice she was wearing a tight-fitting button-down blouse. The small pearl buttons strained at her shirt. Not wanting to stare I looked away and towards Emily, only to catch her staring.

"I'll take some water," I said smirking at Emily, letting her know I saw what she was doing.

"Ok no problem," the waitress said cheerfully, "and you ma'am."

Emily laughed when she saw my face, "same."

"righty-o, I'll be back with those waters and to take your orders soon," she stuffed her notepad in her apron and walked away.

As soon as she was out of earshot both of us broke out laughing.

"Such a pig!" I said pantomiming the jealous girlfriend.

"I'm sorry I told you I like women too," Emily said through giggles.

I silenced her by hitting the remote inside my pocket. Emily barely contained a squeal when the vibrator inside her came to life. I let it run for a few seconds till I felt I made my point.

"Don't be rude," I scolded, "last thing Ms. Laura needs is you bringing home a stray."

Barely hiding a smile by feigning a frown she mumbled, "Sorry master."

We perused the menu and selected what we liked and it wasn't long before the waitress returned with the water. We each thanked her.

"Are you two ready to order," she said pen in hand.

I looked to Emily to go first.

She spoke, "I would like the..."

I hit the remote again. Emily jumped and it must have scared the waitress because she jumped too, dropping the pen.

As the waitress turned and bent down to pick it up Emily shot me a glare. I only smiled and nodded over to the waitress's ass which was now on full display. She had on tight black yoga pants and every curve was in the right place.

As soon as Emily looked to see for herself I again hit the button. Emily's hand involuntarily smacked the table. The waitress too squealed and shot up straight. She seemed to look around, not knowing where the noise had come from. Eventually, she calmed and once again readied to take our order.

Emily once again glared at me for a second, daring me to try it again before she spoke, "I'd like..."

I hit the button, but Emily only winced, ready for the sensation.

"I'd like a fillet sandwich and some fries," she finished.

"What was that I'm sorry," the waitress was shaking her head and recovering from a grimace, "I didn't hear what you said. I'm just a little off today."

Emily sighed, composing herself to say the order again without tipping off her distress.

As soon as she opened her mouth I hit the button again, "I'd like a fillet sandwich and some fries."

When Emily was finished and I killed the vibrator she seemed tired, but so did the waitress that now turned to me.

"Ok sir what would you like," she said slightly out of breath.

I noticed it.

"Are you alright miss? You're a little out of breath," I said concerned.

"I'm alright sir, just a very early morning," she said papering over her obvious discomfort with a smile.

"Ok," I turned to Emily and smiled at her, "I'll take a cheeseburger with fried onions, and fries on the side."

"Alrighty, that will be right up!" the waitress said then seemingly urgently scudding away.

Once she was gone Emily turned to me and shot me an evil look, "really Johnny!"

I laughed, "What it was funny."

"She could have noticed," Emily said.

"Noticed what?" I held my hand up, "that you were acting strange. She was acting strange too."

Emily sighed then smiled, "well it was fun. I guess I just need practice not giving it away."

"That's the spirit," I took a sip of water, "what do you think Ms. Laura's appointment is about?"

Emily came down from her high and thought, "not sure. Maybe it's a doctor's visit. You did say she had all those drugs. Either that or it's an appointment with a lawyer. I can't imagine many other things you'd schedule the day after Christmas."

I nodded, "That's what I was thinking too. I also think she's usually very open about her life. I can't imagine her not telling us unless it was very sensitive."

"Well if it is, then it's none of our business," Emily looking away, "I don't want to pry into her life."

I took another draft from my water, "I know neither do I. I'm just worried for her."

Some fifteen minutes passed and the waitress reappeared with the food. She set it up and then noticed our glasses were empty.

"Here let me top you guys off on water," she said as she walked back to the bar for a pitcher.

I gave Emily a smirk. She shook her head in return.

The waitress returned with the ice water and started to pour when I hit the button. This time Emily tensed, but didn't make a sound. Still, the waitress let out a squeal and jerked the pitcher, sending the contents across the table and into my lap.

The waitress jumped back horrified and I shot out of my seat. Ice water dripped from my sodden shirt. I looked up embarrassed and Emily was rolling on her bench laughing. The whole restaurant was watching us.

"Well, that was cold!" I said feeling my balls turn inside out in my soaked pants.

"I'm so sorry!" the waitress was practically begging for forgiveness.

I found a few napkins and started to dob it up.

"No need to apologize," I said trying to calm the woman who was on the verge of tears, "if you could get me some napkins that would be nice."

"Oh yes, I'll be right back," the waitress jumped to her feet and ran to the kitchen.

By this time Emily was over with a few from the next table.

She handed me a few and then started to wipe up my seat by the table. I wrung my shirt out and continued the wipe with the napkin. The waitress joined me on her knees wiping my pants leg a few moments later.

It took a few moments for the shock to wear off. I suddenly realize the woman on her knees was dabbing at my crotch. Quickly, I ended it before I think she realized how it looked.

Not fully dry, but not freezing anymore, I eventually sat back down. The waitress apologized profusely and the restaurant offered to give us our meals for free. It was only after she left that Emily and I looked at each other, both mortified and hysterically laughing.

"Looks like she got the same gift as you yesterday," I chuckled.

Emily was fighting back tears of laughter, "Santa must have been giving out the same brand and everything."

We left a hefty tip.

M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers