Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 27

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.6k words
4.21
3.8k
0

Part 37 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 27

I led Emily up to her room. Then let her get dressed by herself, while I did the same. I was down in five, but Emily was up there for closer to twenty. She joined us eventually, having fixed her hair and put on makeup. She wore a plaid skirt, knee socks, and a long sleeve blouse with a sweater. She looked like she was headed to class.

Radiating schoolgirl innocents she grabbed the crook of my arm, "I can't wait to show you around Johnny."

A tremor rushed across my body at her touch. I had explored every interment detail of this woman's body but somehow this felt so different. I looked down at her with an awkward goofy smile. At that moment I felt I could have brought her home.

The moment was interrupted by Ms. Laura, "Don't forget your gift, Emily. I'm sure you guys could have fun with it on the streets."

"Oh can't leave home without it," Emily laughed rushing over to her stocking.

She retrieved her remote vibrator. Then reaching under her skirt, she slipped it into her vagina as casually as she might have put it in her pocket. She then gave me the remote. The way she did it so casually broke the spell.

I looked at the remote processing the feeling I just had. I had less than two hours tied her up, fucked her twice, and that bothered me.

"You remember how to use it," Emily said picking up on my hesitation, "Just push the button when you want to tease me, Master. Whenever you want, I can handle it."

I was going to say something just stopped myself. I remembered this was all just fun for another day or maybe even the few weeks before I got out of the Army. Emily was just here for a good time just like me. I pressed the button.

"Oh," Emily moaned, "you did remember."

"I thought you said you could handle it," I said with a mischievous smile.

We got in the car, Ms. Laura drove, and Emily and I were in the back. Ms. Laura was silent on what kind of errands she was running but said she would call us when they were finished. We'd have the car and could expect a call a little before dinner. Then we would eat together.

The ride into Galveston was an hour long. In the back seat there was much teasing with the remote, but we eventually just started talking. Emily talked a little more about her family and growing up in Texas. I told her a little more about my home state. Both the women shuddered at the mention of our winters.

We got into town in the expected time and Ms. Laura drove around till pulling into the parking long of a large strip mall. The place was a circuit of storefronts and offices. It still wasn't exactly clear what she was there for. Ms. Laura killed the engine and got out.

"Ok I'll be here for a while," she tossed the keys to Emily, "I'll call you when I'm ready. You two have fun."

Emily and I found seats up front and waved Ms. Laura goodbye. Then we waited till she disappeared into the maze of cars and large trucks.

"Figured we go down to the beach," Emily said starting the vehicle, "there are a lot of shops down there. Maybe we could get some lunch."

"Wouldn't mind that all," I nodded looking around as we pulled out, "we didn't exactly have a lot of time this morning to eat."

Some fifteen minutes later we found parking at the beach. The whole waterfront was deserted and the sky was overcast. Sea birds picked through garbage, calling over the crashing waves.

Emily led the way onto the sand. With such a bright appearance she stood out in the gray winter weather. I couldn't help but once again think about the duality of my feeling for her. My feelings were of course unfair. I was in no position to judge, but such a conventionally beautiful woman shouldn't be such a sexual being as Emily was. It seemed like a waste or befoulment of something naturally beautiful.

"I basically grew up on this beach," she exclaimed, "it's out of season, but in the summer it's packed with people and food trucks. I love it so much."

"So your folks live not far from here I guess," I asked taking in the ocean.

"Yeah, they live uptown," she pointed inland, "I used to take the bus before I could drive. I and my friends spent every summer, every day bussing down here. I even met my first boyfriend down here."

"So you might run into someone you know," I said feeling the remote in my pocket.

She grabbed my free hand sensing my meaning, "Maybe, but what of it."

I felt something in her hand. Holding it didn't seem like part of the game it felt sincere.

"So I never asked you. How exactly did you and Ms. Laura meet?" I asked.

"Oh that was a little over a year ago," she looked down thinking about it, "It was just after my divorce. You're probably aware of how these stories go. Young dumb and far from home you meet someone. They are nice to you and you fall for them. The government offers you a bunch of extra money and a way out of the barracks if you get hitched. So there you are, only twenty years old and married."

I nodded and even smiled knowingly.

"Then you are still a dumb kid and can't figure out conflict resolution. So you start fighting over everything. Next thing you know you're crying in an attorney's office as half your life is being ripped away," Emily squeezed my hand, "that's where I met Ms. Laura. I was crying in that office when I should have been with my family celebrating the holidays. She was visiting to deal with some dumb stuff in regard to one of her ex-husbands. She asked me what was wrong and cheered me up with a few jokes."

It sounded like her.

"She invited me out for a few drinks that evening and I took it," Emily started to smile, "she told me what she did for a living and I have to say I was intrigued. I was over men at that point. I was just mad at all of them after the bullshit my ex-husband put me through. I had always been interested in women but had never been with one. I asked if she could try it on me, make me a slave for a night."

I thought back to how I got into this myself.

"She said yes and we set a date for two days later," she paused thinking for a moment, "at first I was a little nervous, but I was also trying to reassert my sexuality after the divorce. It was a whole lot of things, but after she tied me up and stripped me down I was in love with it. I loved the attention and the liberation. I didn't have to think or please, but let myself go and enjoy the ride. By the end, I was hooked. I kept in touch with Ms. Laura and came back a few more times to learn. I knew I wanted to do this and go even deeper. I knew with her I'd be safe while doing it."

I remembered feeling all the same things with Ms. Laura after our first encounter. She was a different kind of woman. She didn't judge and always made you feel special.

"What made you decide to do this with me?" I said softly and a little hesitantly, "I mean we didn't know each other. It's kind of a blind leap."

She smiled and nodded, "well she talked about you quite often after she found out we were from the same base. I have to say she talked about you like a mom talking about her son... just with more naughty descriptions. In all honesty, it felt like I knew you already. If she had said you were single I would have sought you out. I probably sound like a slut."

"Oh no!" I stopped her, touched by the story, "I'm really no one to judge."

I had a sick feeling in my stomach knowing I was lying. It was part of the complex feeling I had, but was unwilling to give words to.

"It's just, I like men," she continued, "You have to understand all I really wanted in life was a husband, kids, and a good sex life. After that dream crumbled I found the good sex life was all that was left. Maybe I'm just confused and horny. Maybe I'm just getting this all out of my system with you. Maybe after this one sex romp, I can go back to looking for that dream. I even told myself after I get out of the Army I would be done. Who knows if I will though."

I let her words hang for a second while I thought about them. I remembered our conversation in the pool the night before. We both wanted the same thing. We both wanted a real relationship just with this sexual undercurrent, but could that even work. I wanted to call bullshit. There was no way this could work out. My feelings for Emily were a roiling mass of confusion.

"I know what you mean," was all I could get out at the moment.

The words seemed to fall like a hammer on her. Emily's face scrunched up like someone that just realized she had made a huge mistake. She wasn't alone.

Suddenly her face lightened and she pointed at a restaurant on the boardwalk that was open, "hey let's get that lunch."

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers