Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 29

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.5k words
4.59
3.3k
0

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 29

We left the restaurant and returned to the beach. It wasn't long before my damp clothes became biting in the December wind. Finding a public restroom I elected to go inside and hopefully use the hand dryer to at least blow some more of the moisture out.

Leaving Emily at the door I ducked inside and took off my shirt. I found one of the hand-drying vents. I turned it on and then stretched my damp shirt out in front of it. It took close to a minute for the air to get hot, but once it did I could feel it working. Slowly the fabric got drier.

The loud whine of the drier motor filled the cavernous cement room. It left me to my own thoughts. Why was I so afraid of falling for Emily? She was non-traditional in her sexual desires, but so what I. Everything else was perfect. We wanted the same thing and got along both in bed and on the streets.

I guessed it was the exclusivity. Though I've had, especially most recently, some wild sexual romps I still wanted that exclusivity in a relationship. It was the line I drew in my head where fun times ended and true love began.

I was being stupid and cowardly I thought. I should just let it go where it goes. Maybe she doesn't even like me like that. Maybe she is just after someone to have a fling with till she gets out of the military herself. Who knows? I resolved to let my feelings take me where they take me.

I felt the fabric and it felt dry enough I could put it back on. It had to have been ten minutes and I felt Emily was getting bored waiting for me.

A little wrinkly I straightened my shirt in the mirror, fixed my hair, then stepped out the door. Immediately my good mood was soured.

Two men in ill-fitting clothes were talking to Emily. She didn't seem to be enjoying the conversation.

"Hey, why don't you follow us home little lady," one of them said with a south-of-the-border accent.

"Why don't you buzz off," Emily replied exasperated.

"Don't get an attitude with us," the other one said reaching out to touch her hair, "we just want to show you a merry Christmas."

I flashed with anger, "don't touch my girl!"

The two turned around to face me. They were maybe a little older than teenagers, but still very small. Neither was even Emily's height. The way I sized them up, I figured I could take both in a fight if it came to that.

"No trouble man," one held his hands up.

"We were just helping her out in case she was lost," the other smirked.

I took a step forward and interjected myself between them and Emily without breaking eye contact. In the Army, they don't do as much hand-to-hand combat training as you would think. Regardless one lesson I learned was about making yourself a hard target. If you look like you will put up a fight, the less likely someone will pick one with you.

The two didn't say a word as they left. When they were out of sight I turned to Emily.

"You alright," I examined her face.

"I'm fine," she smiled, "thank you for standing up for me. I honestly think I could have taken them, but it was super cute of you. Plus you called me your girl."

She gave me a firm long hug. As we embraced I thought back to what I had said. I did call her mine. She was my slave, but maybe she was my girl too.

As Emily pressed up against me, she accidentally bumped the remote in my pocket. I felt my leg buzz then she squealed. All I could do was laugh.

We kept walking along the beach till we came to the large pier. On it was an amusement park that jutted out over the water. Closed for the season it was quiet and the whole area was deserted. She led me under the pier and in the shadows of the massive pylons which supported it.

There she stopped me by grabbing my hand, "master I think this would be a great place to thank you for protecting me."

I gave a quick look around then raised an eyebrow, "Oh, and how do you plan on doing that."

"Well they call this place the Pleasure Pier," she had a look around herself, then reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties, "figured we might make it live up to its name."

I watch transfixed at this vixen as he walked up to me slowly and seductively. She then placed one hand on my chest and slipped her panties into my pocket.

"I'm your girl master," she whispered, "I'm here to please you."

I lifted her full ass cheek with one hand and held the back of her head with the other. Her lips met mine. It was long and passionate, with a different energy than the other times. Mine was full of longing and hers full of trust.

"Fuck me master!" she said.

I wrapped my arms under each leg and hoisted her up. Her skirt parted to reveal her soft wet flower. I braced her against the pier and freed one of my hands to remove her vibrator and free my organ which was straining against my zipper.

She continued to kiss as I found her hole and began to work my way in. The position was awkward, but after a few tries and a little help, I drove my shaft home. Emily moaned into my mouth and I buried it in deep.

I had fucked her twice already today, but something about the risk of getting caught heightened the sensation. She was totally in the moment and her eyes were closed, but I kept myself alert to movement.

Quiet and as fast as I could, I continued to thrust. Emily squirmed as she was pinned to the large pylon. Eventually, the position began too much for me to continue to fuck while kissing and I pulled away and buried my face in her neck.

She moaned softly and got louder as I picked up speed. Normally her cries were welcome, but in the sensitive location, they were like nails on a chalkboard. Thinking fast and not missing a thrust, I reached into my pocket and retrieved her panties. Not bothering to ask I shoved them in her mouth to muffle her wails.

I heard a soft but approving grunt. Then I repositioned and started to pick up speed again. Her moans turned into exasperated exhales through the cloth. I felt her body tense and then go weak as she orgasmed but ignored it as I climbed up to climax myself.

Finally, I crested and dropped Emily as I pulled out. She sank to the ground with jellied legs and I aimed at the sand away from her. As I release Emily found the strength to hold it and feel my pulse out my load. Only when I was done did she spit out the panties and lick my cock clean.

I stood for a moment catching my breath before my situational awareness returned. I gave a quick look around to see if anyone saw, then I kick sand over the evidence.

Emily reached her hand up so I could help her to her feet, "that was a nice touch with the gage."

I smiled, "had to think fast. You were making too much noise."

"Couldn't help it," she stood, "I've always wanted to have sex outside, so it was very hot. Then I also couldn't get over you calling me your girl."

I smiled at the first and blushed at the second, "why do you say that?"

"I don't know, it's just something about potentially getting caught," she explained.

I stopped her, "I mean the other part. You not getting over being called my girl."

It was her turn to blush, "well part of me wanting to be a sex slave is the thought of being owned by someone or belonging to someone. It's like being a part of them. It's hard to explain. It's like taking a man's name, but more intense. I know it's silly, but I get really turned on by the idea of belonging to someone. Calling me your girl in public, to a stranger, was even better."

I tried to process what she was saying.

"Maybe it's not healthy, but what honestly about any of this is. And maybe it's me coping with the trauma of my divorce. When someone says I belong to them it feels good. It's like you aren't abandoning me, I'm yours," she scratched her head then looked sullen, "this is silly and was probably a bad idea to come on this trip. Like I said before I want marriage and kids. Maybe chasing that feeling with a sexcapade instead of a steady normal relationship is toxic."

I didn't think at that moment. I had no words for her to express my solidarity with the thought. I just lifted her chin and kissed her. It was deep but tender. It communicated the conflict in my own soul. She returned everything I gave her and more. We left the pier holding hands.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers