Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 30-31

Story Info
Christmas with a retired dominatrix.
2.2k words
4.62
3.3k
0

Part 40 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 30

The rest of the afternoon was slow. Emily toured me around the city. We visited a few local parks she went to as a kid and perused a few local stores to pass the time. Around five thirty we got a call from Ms. Laura saying she was ready to be picked up. The high Emily and I were on most of the day wore off when we saw her.

Her face was drained of color and she looked even more exhausted than we have ever seen her. Emily offered her the keys, but she refused to tell her to drive to Marco's, an Italian place that was locally famous. Emily gave me a worried look before starting the vehicle again.

Emily knew the way and the car ride was dead quiet. Ms. Laura stared out the window most of the way clutching her purse in her lap.

"Is everything alright ma'am?" I asked rather timidly.

I was not exactly good at dealing with emotional issues. Ms. Laura looked at me as if she had the world to confess to me. Her eyes were just pools of sorrow.

"It's alright Johnny," she said clearly lying, "Just some personal things."

"Oh," I thought about what to say t that, "well if you ever need to talk, let me know."

"Same here Ms. Laura," Emily said keeping her eye on the road, "you've already helped me with so much. It's the least I can do."

Some of the sadness drained from her eyes and she smiled, "thank you, but for now I just need to have a good time. You two are so kind."

The topic dropped right there and we sunk back into awkward silence the rest of the ride.

We arrived at Marco's and found Ms. Laura had already reserved our seats so the wait was minimal despite the place being packed. Apparently, after cooking Christmas dinner yesterday most people were keen on having someone else do the cooking today.

We sat at a corner booth again. Emily and I sat opposite Ms. Laura. The table was decorated with a red and green tablecloth and pine garlands. The lights were low and soft seasonal music played in the background.

"So what have you two been up to today?" Ms. Laura said lightened from her earlier mood.

We both looked at each other to see who would go explain. I went first.

"Well we found out Emily wasn't the only one who got the same gift as her and that these remotes will control any of them," I smiled pulling the little device out of my pocket and putting it on the table to show Ms. Laura.

Ms. Laura laughed out loud, "oh? Did you give someone an unexpected buzz? Or did someone buzz Emily?"

"He buzzed our waitress at the place we had lunch," Emily answered for me, "and ended up getting doused with ice water."

Ms. Laura looked me up and down and saw the extra wrinkles in my shirt. After a second she burst out in uncontrollable laughter. Eventually, all three of us were going.

"I certainly hope it didn't get you guys into trouble," Ms. Laura said still smirking.

"Oh no," I assured her, "we left a good tip though."

"I hope that tip was in cash and not the other kind," Ms. Laura winked.

"If I had my way I would have left the other kind," Emily said, "that waitress was pretty good-looking."

"Nice!" Ms. Laura nodded, "did Johnny here stop you?"

"No not really, but you know what he did do?" she asked rhetorically, "he said I was his girl to these assholes that trying to make a pass at me."

Ms. Laura turned to me with the biggest accusing grin, "Is that so?"

"Yeah well, they were pretty small dudes. I could have kicked both their asses pretty easy," I said knowing it wasn't the intent of the question.

I really wasn't sure how much I wanted to confess about my feelings to Ms. Laura. Our relationship was pretty open, but the sexual dynamic of it made the topic of romance a little weird.

Ms. Laura was too sly for me to get away from it that easily. She just had too strong of intuitions about people. Perhaps it was years as a dominatrix that gave her insight. After all, for many clients, she was their dark secret. It probably meant she was good at picking them out.

"I knew you two would have chemistry," she said self-satisfied, "you guys have so many things in common and mutually compatible differences, I think it would have been inevitable you guys would hit it off if brought together."

I was left stunned and looked to Emily to see if she was in on it, but her answer was written across her face. I was speechless. It was such a weird thing to think about. I had taken a plane trip to be a sex slave of an older woman only to be set up with a dream girl.

Just then the waiter came. He was young, and at least from my point of view as a straight man, attractive. Ms. Laura hit the button on the remote which was still out. Emily's eyes shut and her breathing sharply rose, but Ms. Laura wasn't paying attention to her. Instead, she was watching for a reaction from the waiter.

She looked at us disappointed, "I guess it was a one-off."

We made our orders and got our food in a timely manner. Over dinner, and some red wine share only between me and Emily, we enjoyed our time. It was honestly a really good evening out. At least for a while I reveled in the company and hearing stories from Ms. Laura's youth. Under the table, I fingered Emily and played with my remote. Eventually, we paid and left for the long car ride back to Ms. Laura's house.

Chapter 31

Arriving back at the house, Ms. Laura told us both to strip. Emily was then told to run upstairs and begin drawing a bath.

Ms. Laura ran her fingers through my hair, "I'm so sad. I only have one more full day with you. Feels like you just got here."

It did feel like that. I expected to have a lot more time with her, but instead I spent it with Emily.

"It's alright ma'am. I'll be out of the Army in a few months. I'll have plenty of time then to come visit," I said to reassure her.

Ms. Laura's face balled up on the verge of tears, but she stopped herself, "why don't you head upstairs and help your slave with the bath. I'll be up shortly."

I sensed her depression and wanted to say something, but figured she would in time. I instead did as I was told.

Once again in the master bath, the place was stunning. Every inch of the place was decorated with fine reliefs or tile work, but the finest porcelain was the alabaster goddess sitting on the edge of the bath.

Emily held her hand in the stream of water filling the tub when I came in. I drank in her form wordlessly. I had seen her naked for most of yesterday and parts of today. I had felt and tasted every inch of her skin, but somehow I wanted more.

I walked over and stroked her hair. The tub was low and set into the floor. Where she sat her face was level with my stiffing cock. Inches from her face she ignored it while she spoke.

"She has a nice bathroom doesn't she," Emily said, "I want something like this someday."

"Maybe one day, I'm actually not sure how she afforded this or if a combination of her three ex-husbands did," I laughed but got serious, "I hope she is alright. She seems so down."

I looked over to the counter where I had seen the drugs, but they had been cleaned up.

"Yeah," Emily said somberly, "I don't think she is. Where ever she was today it took it out of her. Hopefully a nice bath with cheer her up."

Like a dog that had done its best to ignore a treat on its nose Emily's discipline broke and she took my cock into her mouth. She was good, slowly working my head deeper into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. Her enjoyment was made manifest with the delicate exploration of my every contour. I sighed.

"Couldn't help yourself, Johnny?" Ms. Laura walked in, "those lips of hers are pretty inviting."

Ms. Laura was completely naked and had her hair tied back in a bun. She walked over and tested the water.

"I got it a little cooler than your normal temperature. Wouldn't want Johnny to boil away in it," Emily said pulling my cock from her mouth before putting it right back in.

"No worries dear," after feeling it was good she stepped in, "I'm just happy to get a soak after today."

More than twice Emily's age Ms. Laura's body was just as tight and smooth as hers. She got to her knees in the water and scooted up behind Emily and cupped her breasts. They looked huge in Ms. Laura's petite hands.

"Get in Johnny," She said giving them a good squeeze then laid back in the water, "you have plenty of time to use that mouth of hers later."

I did as I was told, pulling away from Emily's hungry mouth and stepping into the water. I sat down in the still shallow bath a little directionless. Ms. Laura must have seen my lost expression.

"Johnny here," she patted the side of the tub behind her, "sit up here and give me a rub. Emily, give me what you were just giving Johnny."

I moved up to where I was told. Ms. Laura propped herself up between my leg. My still erect cock was resting on her head. It was an awkward position to rub her back or shoulders so instead, I rubbed her scalp, neck, and breasts. Occasional moans were the only indication I was doing the right thing.

The water though rising was still low enough that Emily could work her tongue into Ms. Laura's womanhood without holding her breath. The atmosphere was sensual. The thundering sound of the water filling the tub drowned out most else and Ms. Laura barely moved. If it wasn't for the occasional buck or grind I would have thought she was asleep.

Eventually, the water level rose and Ms. Laura made content with light fingering from Emily. By this time my rubbing was a lot softer and slower. Whatever she had done today, it was obvious she needed this.

When the water was over Ms. Laura's breasts Emily shut it off and grabbed a rag. Soaking it in the warm water, she lathered it with soap. From there she started to gently wash Ms. Laura's neck and shoulders.

"Mmm good girl," Ms. Laura purred.

I got the hint and left my spot to do the same. Together Emily and I started to wash her. We each picked a side and scrubbed her skin like polishing a fine trophy. When everything above the water was clean the two of us helped her to her feet.

We sank to our knees while she stood. I was taken back to my first shower with Ms. Laura, my first time ever with a woman, and the night I lost my virginity. Water ran from her smooth skin and little drops of water shinned off her breasts. She looked every bit like the goddess I had played over and over in my head ever since.

As I worked, my strokes were worshipful. I rubbed clean every inch of skin lingering on her breasts and nipples. Ms. Laura gave me a brief smile because of the attention.

Emily got to her pussy first and started to wash that with her tongue. Ms. Laura's knees bent slightly and she places a hand on Emily's head. I worked the rest of the way down her legs in the meantime.

All clean she lingered a moment enjoying Emily's attentions before with help finding a seat. The next half an hour the bath cooled. We gently took turns massaging and teasing our mistress. Though sometimes it was vigorous, it never escalated beyond soft moans and twitches. I could tell she was tired.

"Would you like to go to bed ma'am," I asked sensing it was over.

She nodded and Emily and I helped her to stand. As she gripped my arm I felt a weakness or frailty I hadn't before. Once to her feet, we held her arms and she stepped out of the tub. Emily fetched a towel and we both dried her.

Her skin was like silk and smelled strongly of the fruity soap we used. Emily and I dried ourselves then all of us walked to Ms. Laura's bed. Ms. Laura practically collapsed into the sheets. I turned to leave but felt someone grip my wrist.

Seemingly too weak to speak Ms. Laura motioned for the two of us to climb in. I couldn't refuse. That night we both slept on either side of our mistress.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers