Ms. Marca Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

His little cock just jumped and twitched as I told him what to do with my nipples and how I needed a cock in my pussy. How I/mommy’s pussy needed a big cock, one to fuck his mommy's pussy! Oh Tim are you think about some guys cock fucking my pussy as you watched us? Would it make you jerk off to see me get fucked by some guy? Oh baby put that hard thing in me ... Tim give it to me! “

No sooner did he get on top of me and began to hump his little weenie cock into me he shot his little load and just kept going off, bursting inside me, it was not a lot but I made is seem he was flooding my insides with spunk. I told him how I love watching him come like that. It makes me incredibly horny. Isn't it funny - I wish there was a way I could fill my pussy with your beautiful cock and still be able to have you coming over my face and my tits like that. I'd love that.

Tim’s breathing had increased as I spoke and my nipples were still hard, erect, the nipples were puckered with sudden desire. He could feel them pushing against his stomach as he lay across me. His cock was still hard, it seem harder than when he went off. It got to him me telling him about other men wanting me; it did excite him to think about them sucking my big nipples and watch me play with their big cock!

“Tell me baby you were thinking of me doing it with some guy when you fucked me, did you?”

“Marca don’t talk like that!”

I can see he was excited, it does turn him on to think of me dancing with a guy and him rubbing his big cock on me! I ran my finger over his asshole and worked it in about an inch. His penis stirred more.

“You're still stiff, your throbbing baby, this is the most sex we have had in months, you may need to see me with other guy again so you can keep this hard, oh it feels so good! Marca don’t hate me I couldn’t help myself after seeing you on the dance floor tonight.”

“ Tim would you like to be a fly on the wall and watch a guy put the move on me, he not know you were watching?”

The look on Tim’s face was one of total shock.

“I don't know. I've never really thought about It.”. (Will you soon will be if I play this right.)

“You would go crazy, as in jerking off to see a guy fuck me with his big over size cock! See me moan and scream telling him/you how good it feels!”

Tim moaned, Good heavens, oh my..., and then he had more cum leak out all over my hand. Even though I was just having fun, I was amazed at Tim's reaction to my little play-acting. I was trying to make him jealous. Instead, I made him cum in record time tonight, When he regained control, Tim ask if I had really touch their cocks?

I answered no!

“I mean, ... I didn't notice that I was touching any cock, although I am sure I might have brushed up against it I guess I did , but I didn’t reach and hold it like I was trying to jerk a guy off. I guess I was too busy enjoying hands on my ass to notice if I did.”

As I told him all this I gently pushed his head to my public mound. I pulled my legs back and up and had him in between my out stretched limbs, as some guys have told me his face was at the gates of heaven. With my wet pussy only inches from his face I pushed my pussy onto his waiting mouth. I came with in seconds, wetting Tim's face. But I wanted more. I rolled him over and continued to straddled his face I was riding Tim’s face.

I did not realize it then, but this was becoming my usual sexual position with my little cock husband, my little boy Timmy. It was me in the dominant position, riding Timmy's face, him twitching beneath me, his penis totally ignored by me. The second time I came, I really soaked Timmy's face, ears and hair. He was such a mess I just had to laugh to myself. With Timmy in this position I told him he had eaten our love juices/his cum, and how much I loved it. With his face soaked in my juices, I scooted my pussy back up to his mouth I was so hot I just had to have him eat my pussy some more.

I turned to look back at his little limp dick, I took hold of his right hand and put it on his little thing and helped him start the jerking motion. He was holding it with his two fingers and thumb stroking it as I rode his face.

“Timmy does want to watch mommy with a bog cock bastard, see her suck another man's cock.”

All at once he shot off and I looked to see his eyes roll back into his head. That really does excite him more than I thought! I rolled over on my back and began masturbating (Well I hope these guys with the big cocks would last a bit longer than he did!)

“ Oh Tim honey, that is hot to know you like watching me, it is exciting for you!."

Tim had to go out of town for a few days after that, so I had to get one my homeboy to take care of this hoe for the next few days. We took care of each other if you must know the truth. He had me begging for his cock and I was a slut to his black snake, his one eyed master of my pussy.

Tim’s return home had him opening up some of his pent up thoughts that he had on his trip. When I asked him about his trip he brushed over the business and went to his trouble getting to sleep each night. When I asked what was matter, did he not feel good, trouble at the company? He told me it was nothing like that, but he kept going back to that last night of our love making after the club when I had danced with all those men. His wild sexy thoughts of me while trying to get to sleep in his hotel late at night. It seems that it was on his mind almost all day and when he was in bed late at night and had him up half the night.

“Tim did it make you horny thinking of that last night, what we talked about?”

He lowed his head and just nodded yes.

“TIM DID YOU FUCK SOME WHORE, DID YOU?”

I knew that answer before I ask the question. But I wanted to put him on the defenses to get the upper hand.

“Oh God no Marca I've never been with any other woman but you since the day I met you! Marca I love you I would never do that to you, your my world, my love!”

I stood up over him as he sat on the edge of the bed and I looked down and with my hands on my hips I gave him that look that God will give all of us on the day you are judged.

“Sometimes a mans cock has a mind of it’s own.”

Than I slapped him as hard as I could across the face. He fell to one side in disbelief that I had just hit him.

“ If I ever find out you have even been with another woman let alone fuck one I’ll cut your balls off! Tim I will not be second to anyone if you can’t get your pussy at home get up and get out tonight!”

I slapped him again and told him if I ever get the hint he was looking at a whore I would be doing more than slapping him. He dropped to his knees in front of me and put his arm around me pulling my hips forwarded making his face come in contact with my pussy. Telling me no I will never do that he loved me and no one will ever take my place! He began to kiss my upper thighs and beg me to not leave. (With the money you got, honey I’m here till the cows come home.)

“Tim what did you do when you were thinking of me?”

He looked up like the little boy he is with that look on his face that he had been found out. He closed his eyes and in a low voice began to tell me how he had jerked off! I looked down at him smiled and put my hand on his head and pulled it toward my pussy. telling him he had better be thinking of this pussy while he jerked! I smiled and gave him a slight hump of my pussy to let him know he could lick and kiss it. I started in again about how I bet he was thinking of me dancing with all those old hard cock guys at the club. How he saw me rubbing my tits and pussy up against some big old hard cock. That the men and I were all nude and I was holding and jerking the different guys while he watched! He was eating me faster and harder and I had him going I could not see his little weenie but I knew it was hard.

“Did you jerk off to that Tim? Did they fuck me Tim?”

He just shook his yes and did not look up from his task of eating the only woman he has been with in 18 years. He pulled back and looked up at me and with the guilty look on his face nodded yes again.

I than began to tell him how I like the idea of him watching me with other men, watching me rub on them as they suck my tits and jerk their cocks off on me! How I like the feel of another man's cum in his wife’s pussy? How that turns me on knowing he would be watching! I took his hand and pulled him into bed. Guiding him to my big boobs and opening my legs for him.

“Marca don’t hate me but I couldn’t help what I was thinking!”

“You better eat mommy’s pussy, she might find some big cock guy to lick and fuck it for you!”

Later that night in his arms we talked about how good that session of sex was. I told him that some night we may need to go out to a club where no one would know us and he watch me dance and flirt with other men in the place! He responded both physically and verbally: His little cock movements became more urgent. Uh, you like that? His body was telling me it's something he was interested in, that's for sure. I told him how the men in the club would not know you were my husband and you could see just how bold they try to get with a hot sexy woman! Thursday night was a good time for us to go, and play our little game. It does turns you on, makes your real hard and we come home and you fuck me as I tell you how they felt me up and rubbed their big cocks on me.

I selected my a hot sexy outfit for the evening. Silk black blouse, short wrap around black silk skirt that showed lots of leg and 5 inches high black heels. Black garter belt and dark stockings. No bra, no slip, no panties. If we were playing strip poker, I couldn't lose too many hands. I felt free, sexy, naked, hot.. I drove and dropped Tim off about a block away and then went to the club and let the attended park the car. I went in the club and stood at the entrance looking around making sure every hard cock in the place saw me. I was looking around the club, hoping that I wouldn’t find anyone I knew. Then I was looking at the men’s faces, letting them undressing me with their eyes.

Than I made my way across the club and took a seat at a small table in one corner of the lounge, I made sure I could be seen by anyone who was looking. I crossed and uncrossed my legs then crossed them the other way making sure my skirt would ride even higher up my legs. I think every eye in the place moved to drink them in. I was feeling excited, erotic, maybe a little trashy. Tim walked in. I know he saw me, and walked to the bar without acknowledging me. I had a glass of wine, rejecting a couple of invitations to dance. Finally, I decided it was show time.

I danced with a couple of young guys who were no more than 25 and it didn’t take much to get a stiff one from them. I was getting the rush from a few more. I was playing the game of who had the big one for me and he had to have it stiff to get a second dance. But then Mr. Right ask me to dance and after that first dance I was almost exclusively with a tall young man named Paul who was a sweetheart of a guy. Sexy with a good build and from the first dance I knew he had a full package, very full. It was a slow song and as we dance I began to rest my head on his chest and as he smelled my perfume and felt my touch, his cock began to grow. The next song began and we continued our embrace. His cock began to grow even more and began to poke through my skirt. I responded by softly moaning and slowly grinding myself into him, while gently rubbing his back. As his cock continued to grow, he let his hands drop to my ass and gently began to rub.

He wasn't grabby, but he sure knew what I wasn't wearing, there were enough casual touches, hands along my back and so on, for him to know that. I think he even figured out that I was not a prude by the way I let him feel me off. The dance floor was a busy place very little room to move and dark, but I could see Tim at the bar, watching. I'm pretty sure he saw Paul's hand move down my back, and pass over my buttocks. I knew Paul thought he was touching bare ass under my skirt.

After the third dance with Paul I could tell that I was having an effect on him. Paul let me know he was more than just a little aroused, too, as he held me against an increasingly hot and hard cock. He had a full package and early on he apologized when he poked me with it as we were dancing the third time.

"OH, sorry about that," he said.

“Getting excited again so soon? That's all right I know how you young studs are always ready! I do love that about young men.”

I moved so that the poking continued a bit. The dance floor was dark enough so I could rub my hot pussy up next to his poker. I was enjoy that contact, and he lead me close to my table at the end of the dance so he wouldn't be seen walking off with that thing tenting in his slacks. About 10 PM I excused myself and walked along the bar to the ladies room. I nodded to Tim as I passed him. When I came out of the ladies room, Tim was waiting. near the door as I went by. “Ask me to dance!” I got back to my table just as the music started Tim was at my side. We went on the dance floor and acted as if we were chatting about who we were .. etc I whispered in Tim’s ear, they all got hard and 1 or 2 had rubbed it on me. How I knew they all want to fuck me! I reached down and ran my hand over Tim’s crouch and felt his little thing, it was hard as a rock. The song stop and I turned and went to my table with Tim behind me. Just as I went to set down Paul step in between Tim and me and took my arm and said “I got the next dance!” Poor Tim he was lost, he didn’t know what to do but go back to the bar and watch.

Paul tried to kiss me on the dance floor but I turned my head so that he got only my cheek to kiss. I told him I was a married woman can’t be seen doing that. He still had his arms around me. I snuggled closer, and decided to be bold. He lowered his hands to my buttocks, pulled me up toward him. With just a skirt between his hands and my skin, it felt very sexy. I didn't resist at all, just moved closer to him. Still, it wasn't too much different from what the other guys had done or had tried to do. I could feel his erection, too. My hands were around his back, but I figured two could play.

I lowered my hands to his ass, and pulled his hips toward me. "That's nice, too", he said. His pelvis - his erect dick - ground into me. I put one hand around his neck, pulled his head close. . His hands were on my ass again, working their way up under my short skirt. I felt coolness on my legs as it went up - how strange to feel that. But then there was the touch of his hands on my skin - cool, controlling, experienced. At least he knew what to do. "No panties. I like that!" The music was over and we went back to my table, as I walked I looked for Tim, no where in sight.. “Paul why don’t you come sit down here so we can talk,” I said as I patted the seat next to me.

Paul ask if he could buy me a drink.. I looked at him and said let me make a phone call first we just smiled at each other and I got up to go to the ladies room. On my way I stop ask the bartender where was the gentleman was who was setting here a few minutes ago. “Lady that fool got sick and spilled his guts up all over my bathroom and we just put his ass in a cab 2 minutes ago and sent him home!”

Oh shit what do I do? Let me think, come on girl think ... Bingo! I went to the pay phone called home left the following on the message pick up.

“Honey where are you I've been looking all over the club for you? No one seem to know where you are! God I hope you didn’t get mad and start walking home! I’ll drive back the back road and look for you, knowing you can’t walk home on the freeway. If you get home before me stay there, I’m going to look around here for you some more just in case you come back, if in an hour your not I’ll be on my way home on the back roads. I love you!”

It’s 25 minutes on the freeway, 45 minutes the back way. I went back to the club and told Paul I had to get home, but would he see me out to my car, as I kissed him on the cheek. “Sure baby and in fact you can see me to my car which is just down the street at my office. I pulled my Park Ave. into a parking space next to his Pickup truck, a real cowboy. He leaned over and kissed me full mouth and our tongues danced with each other. Slowly he pressed his palms against my breasts through the thin silk blouse and my nipples grew harder. For a moment he just held me like that, then he slowly rotated his palms, I trembled with excitement. In a easy but swift movement, my blouse was off and his hands were on my nipples and my naked belly.

I gasped with the sensation on his large ruff hands pressed against my stiff naked nipple. I let out a deep moan and rolled my pelvis forward. What sensations his fingers had achieved where nothing compared to the new passions radiating from my hard. very hard nipples. I can see that he wanted to fuck, so did I! All I could do was gasp. How could one so young know so much about giving so much pleasure? I wanted him, I wanted his naked, manly flesh on mine.

I wasn't ready for anything to interrupt the wondrous feeling he was giving to me.

"Go ahead, kiss them," I urged. "Kiss my tits now! I want you to suck them!"

He didn't hesitate and leaned forward to fasten his lips on my rock hard nipples. He sucked and licked the rubbery buds, eagerly feasting on first one, then the other. Then he opened his mouth wide and took all the tit he could get into his mouth. His tongue was swirling around my nipples, and he alternated his attention from one to the other. He was building me up to an organism when he just stops.

He opens the car door and backed out from the passenger side, what the hell is he doing. He than reached over took my hand and pulled me toward the open door and when I stepped out of the car he turned me around. In one swift and firm action he had me face down over the front seat on my hands, one foot on the ground and with the other, knelt on the seat. I looked back to see him dropping his pants and pulling out that monster that I had been feeling all night. I cried out in joy as my skirt was pulled up over my ass and his manhood pressed into my cock hungry cunt. I was so wet that despite his size I took his whole length in the first penetration.

"Oh yes fuck me...I’ve wanted your cock in me for the past 2 hours...fuck me now...take my cunt...please!"

Sanding with my back towards him, I lined my pussy up even with his cock. I then humped back slowly sinking a few inches of his massive cock into my pussy. I had not felt this full in weeks as my pussy stretched to accommodate this massive alien invader. Paul leaned into me, wrapped his arms around me, and began to massage my breasts. I leaned back into of him and braced myself on the seat and door of the car, and then proceeded to move my ass back and humped that baby maker as Paul thrust from behind.

"Oh Yeah... ..Oh baby... Yeah... .Oh Paul ... ..Oh you're so fucking big... Oh fuck me Paul," I cried as he continued to bury himself in me.

With each thrust the massive rod and his balls bumping against me made me see stars. He pressed his hand into the small of my back so that I arched my ass more towards him meeting every powerful shafting. I look back to see this young stud doing me like a bitch in heat when out of the corner of my eye, I saw him lift up his right hand and he brought it down on my ass. It sounded like a firecracker. I let out a yelp. "Stay silent or else," he ordered. Then he brought it down on my ass again with that horrible loud noise. I struggled to not scream out. "Good, you stayed quiet," he said. "Now only two dozen more!”

He slapped my ass until I begged him to stop. My ass was on fire, God how did he know I like to be spanked. I felt my pussy start to tremor, soon my body was shaking in a gorgeous orgasm. The intensity of my climax seemed to multiply into an all-embracing body-quack as he pushed his thumb into my ass and finger fuck it in time with his cock.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers