Ms. Marca Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

I was sobbing for breath and shouting out obscenities when his body went very taut against me. I felt his cock swell then pulse as he paid me the final complement and filled my depths with his hot load. I just slumped onto the front seat, panting like a sprinter as my head made its way back into my body.

He had not shrunk much when he pulled out. Slowly I pulled myself up from the seat and turned to look at him. I looked at the massive glistening rod standing between his legs. Had I really had all that in me? I wrapped both hands around his massive shaft and began pumping faster and faster while Paul rested his hands on the door jam and spread his legs allowing room for me to work his big sac and this wonderful fuck tool.

"Oh God... Oh baby... Oh God ... yes!"

I leaned into him and continued to go faster and faster. His cock had to be close to 10 inches. His cock was hard, God these young 20 something guy keep it hard and just one of his balls was bigger than my husband’s sac. I continued to pump him and after a few minutes I had to stop to rest my hand to get blood back into my fingers. I licked the tamales and than went back to jerking him with all I had. Suddenly Paul arched his back "Oh God ... Oh YESSSSSSSSSSS!" When I felt his cum coming up the long hard shaft I moved my mouth to his head and slipped my lips over it to make sure I got all his cream. He came with a tremendous orgasm, which shot glob after glob of his seed into my mouth. I had a stud who had some big balls and was making cream faster than I could take it. I had a pussy full of cream and a mouth full. I squeezed his cock once more to ensure it was all done.

I looked at the car clock and saw that I had been at it for over an hour, got to go girl. In just my garter belt, stocking and high hells I pulled out onto the freeway. I tried to dress myself as I drove and made it into the driveway in 20 minutes. I stepped into my skirt just as I walked into the house I could feel my ass burning from the spanking he gave me and his cum running down my leg and the boy had given me a full load. Tim was just coming down the stairs from out bedroom as I reached down to wipe what had run down my leg.

“Tim what happen to you baby?” He was white as a sheet.

“Marca I got sick and pass out in the men’s room and lost everything that I had for dinner! Next thing I know I’m in a cab pulling up in front of the house and I kept thinking you were here.” He was a sight and looked a mess.

“Tim did you get my message? No Marca I didn’t check the phone” (Shit I could have stayed and fuck that big stud one more time.)

I got Tim to the bedroom and on our bed and began to undress him. As I pulled his pants down I could see his wet spot on his briefs. His cock had emptied its load, gobs of cum, more than usual.

“Tim you shot off again in your undine’s baby! Did you do this at the bar? Did it make you that horny seeing them feel me off and how they rubbed up against me?”

He turned red and tried to cover his little bugle he had, he wanted to find a hole and fall in. All he could do was nod yes. I slipped an arm around his slender waist to steady him while I continued to tell him what all they did, well not all. I began to play with his little thing and when it came to life I squeeze his cock. "Naughty, you’re my bad little boy, messing in his panties like that, Tim you sure are careless about wasting such good stuff!"

I teased, playfully tugging on his limp organ and pinching his hard ass cheeks. I was talking to him like he was 14 years old. He just grinned, blushing deeply.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to shoot off like that. I just couldn't help it! I mean... you are so beautiful and so sexy!"

I swabbed the blobs of cream off my thigh and out of his shorts with three of my fingers. "Don't worry about it, baby, mommy knows what’s best for her baby." Finally, I stepped away from him. Then I brought my cum-smeared fingers to my lips. I licked the cum off one fingers, enjoying the slightly salty taste of his thick juice almost as much as I had getting him to leak what was left. I took the other two finger full of the cum and ran it up and over and in my pussy.

“That is my little boy’s reward for making mommy have a great evening, you get to eat mommy’s pussy so she can get off.“

Shocking him just added to my pleasure, and, of course, I had the satisfaction of knowing that I was far from finished with him. Standing in front of him I spread my legs and had him at eye level with my cum filled love hole. "Kiss my pussy, Tim," I commanded, interlocking my fingers on the back of his head and pulling him closer.

"Kiss it, eat our love juices, make mommy happy!"

His lips pressed against my damp cunt and he started to kiss and suck it instinctively. His tongue flicked against my clit, tickling the tender flesh. It was all so nasty. It gave me feelings of power I had come to know these past few months! Gently, I took him by the ears and began guiding him with up and down motions of his head, wiping his face against my clean shaved pussy.

"Your tongue! Use your tongue on my clit! Can you feel it? That hard little bump. Oh, yes!" I screamed. "Lick it! Kiss it! Suck it!"

I climbed up even higher and draped a leg over Tim’s shoulder. At the same time, I lowered my pussy down hard onto his face, causing him to tumble back on the bed. I rode down on him, gasping with joy as my cunt completely smothered him. "Tongue my pussy!" I managed to gasp, my knees straddling his head and pressing together. My thighs were practically pressing against the mattress as I bore my cunt down on his face. "Do it, shove your tongue up inside my pussy!" How could one guy have that much cum? I sighed as I felt his tongue reach up to lick my smooth pussy. I reached down and pulled my lips apart, letting a big drop of cum fall from into Tim’s mouth.

My juice and the young studs load of cum wet Tim’s face and filled his mouth. "Drink it!" I yelled, my voice coming in a breathless gasp. "Suck it all up. Yes, yes, oh damn you, yesssss!" My cunt clenched his tongue as my climax heightened. Then I felt/heard his lips smack as he lapped up the flavorful burst of nectar. He munched on my pussy, feasting on the soggy glob. He wiggled his tongue, licking out the cream filled tunnel while nipping at my pussy lips.

He ate my pussy until I collapsed on the bed. I lay sprawled with a leg thrown over Tim’s face and across his chest. I panted as my body twitched in the aftermath of several mighty climaxes. My burning slit continued to spasm long after the orgasm died. Eventually, I rolled over and glanced down at my little cock husband who was good for nothing but eating my lover’s cum from my hot over sized pussy. He had a cunt-lapper's juice-smeared face. I had to smile. I sighed thinking things had worked out even better than I could ever hope for. He looked at me, awaiting my next instructions.

“I just love the way you eat out juices, my wet juice and your cum! Let’s go to sleep baby, you can fuck mommy in the morning.”

I was fast asleep with in minutes of his tongue lapping session. I seem to wake a few hours later and as I lay in the dark I felt Tim move his hand to my mound and run his fingers over my fold. I made my pussy twitch as he did that and I moaned as if I was in need of some action. “Marca you awake dear?” I didn’t answer, played asleep and just let him finger where a big cock had been no more than a few hours ago. He bent down and kissed my cheek. “I love you so; my life is nothing without you.”

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers