All Comments on 'Ms. Mia and Me Ch. 01'

by g00db0i

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different

I never heard of a woman with a foot fetish, but everything is possible.

I'm guessing Brutus has a sweet life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more please

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
Captivating set up.

The sex scene was fairly easy to follow, which can be tricky with some fetish-play. Still, I'm not a footie, so that didn't get me going as much as the rest.

Your dialogue is simply lovely; quite believable, which adds to the tension of this scene. Knowing what the character is thinking/feeling is incredibly erotic, to me, and you've covered that very well.

The tension in the scene is excellently managed, from the confrontation at the door, to the submission of cleaning her foot (and let's not forget the teasing tension of the pending party).

I hope you add to this story-line. Even if you don't, please keep writing. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waste of time

reading this was just a waste of time. the whole story doesn't have any plausibility but is just a theoretically construct. not erotic in any way...put it in the waste basket and try it again from crash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was really good, I'm definitely looking forward to more. You have a great writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous