Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had said earlier it was like a physical blow as Michelle was the first to embrace her role. She looked at me rather coldly saying, "Must you berate the gurl in such a manner Rhonda? She is obviously trying her best, aren't you dear?"

Patricia didn't answer, putting the glasses down in front of Michelle and I before giving us a rather off balance curtsy. She was obviously a bit overwhelmed at seeing these three strangers in addition to my words having such an effect. Michelle stood up, walking over to stand beside her as a hand gently lifted her chin. "Is this your first time in proper service young lady?"

"Yes Miss."

"I thought so, perhaps if the Mistress of the house would have given you some form of guidance or helped you then you would have not have to worry. Here, let me show you a trick." With that she took the young gurls hand and they went back into the kitchen. A few seconds later they appeared with Michelle holding the other two glasses but with the stems between her two fingers. "This way Patricia the glass is supported so that you have more control over it. Here, you try it, okay?"

She handed them off to the maid who gave her a grateful smile as she saw how it did indeed make the task much easier. Michelle nodded her approval as she sat back down and the young woman served her before taking the final glass to present to Dee Dee. The dark haired beauty gave her a smile as she watched her curtsy, this time with a bit more grace than before. "I know you are nervous Patricia, it's only natural young lady but I promise unlike your Mistress, the three of us don't bite. Unless of course you enjoy that type of play." The maid blushed as the three women laughed at my expense and I sat there with a rather perturbed look on my face.

As Patricia served the main course, I was watching her like a hawk. It was a simple mistake, one I was sure was not intentional, but it gave me my opportunity to pounce. I think the other three had caught the same thing but I waited until everyone had been served before I spoke. "Patricia, I am the owner and Mistress of this house. You presented my meal to me second, after insuring that Michelle had been served first. I understand she showed you kindness but need I remind you that tonight, you serve me. Is that very clear?"

I watched as the little bit of happiness that I had observed before drained from her face, a familiar look to the one I had witnessed roughly 24 hours ago. This time though I was the one giving her the verbal abuse and that was another of my guests cue to enter and perform. I watched as Helen stood up, her voice tinged with anger and it seemed, disappointment.

"It always hurts to see when another dominant decides that they can treat anyone, another dominant or in this case a submissive, with a total lack of respect. Rhonda, I fail to see why this young lady would want to serve a dominant like you unless she simply enjoys being abused. Based on the reaction on her face that I am seeing, that is obviously not the case. Her first attempt at performing something she is passionate about, yet has no formal training in, and yet you drag out your Victorian rules of etiquette and then belittle her. I fear I've lost my appetite ladies. Good day to you."

This was supposed to be the starting point for a rather heated argument that I hoped might prove a point to Patricia. The problem was before that could happen she stepped up to the woman who was making her way toward the door and said softly, "Miss, please don't be angry at Miss Rhonda. I'm to blame, not her."

Helen stopped in her tracks, looking at the gurl who stood in her path, as she said, "Patricia? You...you're defending her?"

The words were of course softly spoken but clearly heard, "Miss Rhonda gave me a chance to serve. It isn't her fault that I'm clumsy, that I shake as I do, and she didn't serve in the wrong order. I failed her, she didn't fail me. Please don't be angry at her just because she corrected me. I'm not worthy of your concern, I'm sorry."

I felt like someone had punched me in the gut, the entire room falling into total silence. I stood up, walking out before heading back down the hallway. As I shut the door to my room I repeated my performance from earlier today, I broke down, sobbing like a child. This time though, no one came to my rescue, and I was left there wondering how on earth things could have gone so wrong.

TO BE CONTINUED

*****

Rhonda and most of the other characters portrayed in this story are all based on very real people. Many of them are individuals who read my first series, The Role Players, and kindly consented to play a role in this one. I heard from so many readers about what it is they are searching for, or might desire, and I wanted them to have a chance to see their dreams in print. If you have a fantasy you would like brought to life, if only on paper, please feel free to drop me a note. Make sure I have a return email so that I can contact you so we can see where your path takes you, as Patrick is his.

Love,

Holly