All Comments on 'MS. Russell Takes Over'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You don't need a strong woman..you need medication.

More tripe.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SET UP

used and abused and broke. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bad business decision and a disatrous familial arrangement.

For someone who doesn't know how to sell tooth pick.it is wise to Sell the company and live on the proceeds.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Bullshit

Bullshit story.

I HATE CUCKS especially stupid ones.

FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the ultimate betrayal

cucked hard in the cornhole, fat cock smoked, no longer in the closet, betrayed!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 12 years ago
BDSM

The "M" in BDSM is for masochism. If you get off on your own humiliation then you are a masochist. If your story is about getting off on your humiation it belongs in BDSM. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Here's an easy way to deal with your situation:

Get a bottle of JD.

Get a gun.

Drink JD.

Blow your cuck ass brains out.

Problem solved.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
You Can Write!!!!

But your storylines suck. Thanks I think for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category

And I can prove it. Here's a link to the Top Loving Wives stories for all time on Lit:

http://www.literotica.com/top/Loving-Wives-12

Notice how many cuck stories made it to the top ten? Top twenty - thirty - forty - fifty? Clearly the readership has stated their preference for the category, so why do the editors keep allowing cuck stories - fetish stories - in the Loving Wives category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Writing

While I enjoy cuck stories and DO think they belong in Loving Wives, this isn't your average Loving Wife. Begrudgingly, I agree that this one probably belongs in BDSM. HOWEVER, your story is well written, captured the essence of a poof that has a poetry degree and expects life to be handed to him. He probably graduated from one of those colleges for the wealthy underachievers of life like Rollins.

My preference in cuck stories is where the wife IS loving, just too hot for one man and the husband is gladly accepting. Because that is my preference doesn't make this story anything less than the quality writing that it is. With your list of stories, each of which I have thoroughly enjoyed, I assume that you will not be deterred by the flames of the ignorant. Thank you for your writing.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Loved it. Sorta

A wonderful and original plot line, really well written with well defined characters. The ending seemed to lose most of its fizz, though, as endings tend to do. Still a delight.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 10 years ago
Good story

I wish you had drawn the story out a little longer.

lover1413lover1413almost 10 years ago
Another great ending

I was worried this story was getting predictable... until that great ending. You are quite the writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!!! More idiotic isnt possible!!

Signed papers without a legal witness?? Are you that insane??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Completely moronic story

With not a single loving wife in sight, why the hell would you post it here? This is so clearly a BDSM or fetish story that it makes me laugh. IDIOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No one is THAT stupid.

Poet or not this guy was just an idiot. Mom dies, he sells the Company and retires to a tropical island far, far away from the Bitch. Laughably bad.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Next time

Next time you bake boss, put your head in the oven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moronic at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous