Ms Tara Refocus' Her Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then backs out of the room and closes the door.

By now Kevin has had all the rest he needs and has started to roam over your body with his hands and mouth. Small moans escape from your lips, and you return the favour fondling him as well. Soon you both are hard at it again exploring your passions for each other as your bound and gagged husband looks on.

You are pleased at how hard Kevin is as he regains his massive erection at your touch.

Over the next several hours, the scene is repeated with you sucking Kevin, Kevin licking you, and Kevin fucking you in both your pussy and your ass. The chair copies the action in hubby's mouth or ass and Erick is summoned for cleaning duties a few of more times. In the periods between, while Kevin recovers, you send hubby into darkness again by darkening his goggles.

The darkness doesn't last for long as the goggles project video captured of Kevin fucking you from several angles from around the room.

Gerry has also incorporated several cameras and sophisticated automatic video editing software. This means your cuckold husband doesn't get any mental rest as you and your lover relax, refresh and cuddle between fucking.

He is constantly bombarded by repeated scenes of how much pleasure you get from another man. It is only now cucky realizes the goggles have small speakers attached that broadcast all the sounds of Kevin fucking his wife along with the captured video.

As the brightening dawn sky creeps through the windows of your bedroom, Kevin is finally out of gas. You are also too tired and sore to continue.

You get up and remove the gag from your cuckold's mouth.

He exercises his sore jaw and hoarsely says, "Thankyou Mistress."

You smile as you reach down to remove the condom, mostly full by now. The anal dido has milked him quite well. As you raise the condom to your husband's face, he knows what to do and obediently opens his mouth. Slowly, so he can savour the taste of his own useless semen, you pour it into his mouth, and he drinks it all down as you expect him to.

When the condom and his mouth are empty, you kiss him gently on the lips and tell him he is a good boy.

Pushing a button on the console, the dildo retracts from his ass completely and he moans, partly from relief and partly from the empty feeling he now has in his gapping hole.

You leave hubby bound and return to bed, where your lover awaits you. Together you and your lover settle into each others' arms and fall asleep, sated.

Hubby looks on for several minutes watching his wife and her lover enjoying slumber in each others' arms before sleep finally overtakes him too, even through the discomfort of his bindings.

As morning arrives, throughout the house and property, your harem of chastised men, go about their chores of cleaning, laundry, meal prep, property maintenance, caring for animals, etc., as you sleep in peaceful bliss.

Several hours later you awake and summon Thomas with your watch. When he arrives, you instruct him to unbind hubby and help him to the shower where he can cleanup, before he is sent to bed to get some proper rest.

You husband is to out of it to comprehend any further instructions at this point, so Thomas is instructed to wake hubby in four hours, bind his hands in the service position behind his back, then give him instructions to report to you.

Hubby has done well. You are proud of his surrender and obedience over the last 24 hours. You hope he has a refreshed understanding about his true position in your marriage.

After hubby is taken away, you and Kevin head to the shower together.

No sex for now.

You are both too exhausted and sore, but you share the close intimacy of helping each other remove the secretions and smells of your sexual passions.

While you shower Doug arrives with Kevin's clothes cleaned and pressed and leaves them on the dressing table. He also lays out for you, the simple outfit you instructed, suitable for relaxing around the house.

Without the need for modesty in the presence of completely submissive, chastised males, your outfit leaves just enough of your body visible to tease your horny and frustrated harem.

Clean and somewhat rested you dress and head to the dining room where Simon has prepared a wonderful meal. Partly breakfast and partly lunch, it is a perfect way to end the wonderful, passionate time you have spent with Kevin.

Kevin leaves as soon as breakfast is over, and you head onto the terrace to relax while your cuckold rests and the remainder of your servants carry on with their various chores and duties.

You pass into a satisfying sleep as you relax knowing your household is well cared for without you lifting a finger to do any chore.

Some time later you awaken and see your cuckold husband kneeling and waiting patiently. He is clean, rested and of course naked except for his chastity cage. His hands are bound behind his back as instructed. They will remain that way until you deem they are required to be freed for some service.

When you look at him, he smiles and says, "Hello my Mistress wife. I hope you are resting well. Please allow me the honour to serve you."

Smiling back, you tell him you are glad to see him. You beckon him to you as you spread your legs and tell him that he may lick your sore pussy gently as you talk to him about his future as your cuckold husband.

He begins to lick you with his expert tongue.

There is no effort to bring you to orgasm. His attentions are simply to comfort and sooth your sore, well fucked pussy.

Looking down as his head moves around your pussy, licking your labia, vagina and clitoris, and placing soft kisses everywhere, your thought is, how much you love him. How attentive he can be to you, even when you openly humiliate and cuckold him.

You reach down and gently stroke your hands through his hair as you feel the soothing softness of his tongue.

After a few minutes of quiet licking, you speak to him. "Continue licking me dear. I want to talk to you about the past events and why I made you serve me as you did."

He doesn't even pause his ministrations to your pussy as you continue.

"You know I love you. You also know that our marriage is not about equality. You are my husband, but you are also my submissive. You position in our relationship is to serve my every whim without question or complaint. You are not my equal. You are my servant. I allow you some authority over the rest of my chaste male servants, but that will never bring you even close to my dominant female authority. Lately, I believe you have been letting yourself forget this. The actions of the past few days have been to remind you, that if I wanted to, I could divorce you and dismiss you from my service. I hope you have now come to remember, your true purpose in life.

You are here to serve me in any way I determine proper. I am the ultimate authority in your world.

Mmmm, that's nice sweetheart, you are licking me just right. Continue what you are doing, Mmmm, yes, just like that.

I hope my dear chaste husband, that you have learned your lesson. I do not wish to send you back to cuckold class at my femdom college. However, understand chasty, I will if required, to put you back in line.

You may stop licking for a few minutes if you wish to say something to your Mistress."

After a few a few seconds, he lifts his head from your pussy. His entire face wet with you juices. His head is lowered but you can still see he is smiling as he addresses you, his wonderful Mistress wife.

"Mistress, I am so very happy you love me enough to correct my behaviour rather than dismiss me from your service. I love you so much. I would be totally devastated if you divorced me and sent me away. I will do whatever is required to never have that happen Mistress.

Please Mistress know, I am severely ashamed and saddened that I displeased you by acting above my status.

Thank you for correcting me. Thankyou Mistress, for reminding me who you are and where I fall into our marriage relationship.

Mistress, I repledge my service and submission to you, my beautiful dominant wife. Please use me for your pleasure.

I get my pleasure only from serving your desires. Thankyou for letting me lick your pussy today. I understand why you denied me that honour last night, but it broke my heart when you felt it necessary to use Erick you cleanse your pussy after Master Kevin came inside you.

Please, please, I beg you Mistress, I want to please you. Please, do not take away the privilege, duty and honour to serve you as your cuckold pussy cleaner."

As he talks, your face is expressionless, but inside you smile, hearing his loud & clear submission to your authority.

What you hear is his commitment to be a better, dutiful, submissive cuckold. This is why you love him. This is why you married him. His endless love and commitment to you is a beautiful thing to hear and see.

It is hard for you to put him through these punitive corrections. However, as his dominant, it is your responsibility to retrain and keep him in line when he loses his way.

It is a joy to own such a wonderful, submissive man. He is definitely worth the effort to keep him focused on your authority.

Now with a visible smile, you look at cucky and say, "Thank you dear for your lovely words. I do believe you are sincere in your apology and pledge to me. Because I believe you learned something about serving me last night, I am not, at least for now, going to send you back to cuckold school. You may continue to serve me as my cuckold husband my love."

As you speak the smile on his glistening face widens.

"You may resume your worship sweetheart. Begin at my feet. Take your time working your way back to servicing my pussy," you tell him

With a clearly joyful 'thankyou Mistress', hubby immediately lowers his head again and begins to lick and suck on each toe as if it were his entire world. He slowly services each foot moving up to your lower legs, showing humble submission as he makes you feel wonderful.

You push a button on your watch and in a few minutes Simon appears.

With some jealousy visible in his eyes at the sight of hubby worshipping your legs, he kneels and asks you how he can serve.

"Come closer", you beckon. He approaches and you start to fondle his caged cock and balls. "Are you wishing it was you worshipping my legs and feet My chaste chef"?

He nods and quietly replies, "Oh Mistress, I would love to be allowed to worship any part of your body."

Smiling you say, "That is a sweet thing to say Simon. Perhaps later, I'll let you worship my asshole with your tongue.

At that comment he smiles and blushes deeply.

"Right now, I want you to prepare me a sandwich and a cold drink please. Some of that wonderful beef you cooked yesterday, and Lemonade I think would be nice Simon."

He rises, bowing to you. He says, "Of course Mistress. I will be right back with your refreshment and food."

When Simon leaves, your gaze goes to the yard where you see Tony and Dave who are working hard on the landscaping beyond the pool. Naked with their cocks locked in chastity, there penis' and balls swinging as they work. The sight pleases you. It again reminds you of who you are and your power over all these men.

Hubby is at your upper thighs, focused entirely on your pleasure by the time Simon returns with your lunch. Leaving it on the table beside your lounger he again looks at your husband worshipping your legs with envy before he returns to the kitchen.

You watch your husband as he slowly and humbly worships your legs, working his way back towards your eager, quickly, moistening pussy.

You eat your lunch enjoying the feeling your cuckold husband is sending through your body.

Your beef sandwich gone; you sip on your freshly squeezed lemonade.

Hubby is now beginning to lick your pussy once more. His efforts are as you commanded. He is licking to provide you with relaxation not to excite you to orgasm.

It feels wonderful and you relax and close your eyes.

As you place your empty glass on the table next to you, you instruct hubby, "I want you to make me cum now hubby. Make your Mistress cum on your face with your wonderful tongue dear."

Your submissive spouse picks up the pace refocusing on bringing you to orgasm. But not too quickly. He knows your best, most powerful orgasms, are when he takes his time bringing you to the edge. He will hold you there for a few minutes building your pleasure.

You summon Dave to free hubby's arms so he can add his fingers inside you to find your GSpot.

Hubby immediately adds his skilled fingers inside your vagina to rub, flicker and stimulate the sensitive area behind your clitoris. With his tongue licking your clit and his fingers teasing your GSpot, you feel your orgasm building. It takes over you like a freight train, causing you to cry out loudly as you blast into full orgasm on hubby's face.

Hubby slows down for a few minutes and lets your orgasm subside. Then picks up the pace again, determined to bring his Mistress to another orgasm, bigger than the last.

His tongue and fingers feel amazing.

You may have no use for his little caged cock but his skill with his mouth and fingers are unparalleled amongst your harem or lovers.

Your next orgasm builds and rushes over you like a 100-foot wave. You howl, unable to form real words as this second orgasm's pleasure peaks.

The volume of your cries draws the attention of Tony and Dave across the yard. They smile at each other, relishing the pleasure coursing through their Mistress.

All your submissive males are always overjoyed when their Mistress is happy even by the actions of someone else.

As your orgasm begins to relax, hubby slows down to allow you to come down. He removes his fingers from your vagina, licks them clean and resumes his gentle attention to your labia.

You reach down and push his head away. His totally soaked face comes into view. You see him panting as a result of his efforts.

Leaning back on his knees, he says, "Thankyou for allowing me to pleasure you Mistress. I hope that you enjoyed my service and had wonderful orgasms. Mistress, it was my honour to be allowed to make you cum with my face and fingers."

Still breathing quicky, you smile and tell him he did good. You let him know your orgasms were wonderful and that even if his penis is useless, his skill with his mouth is more than adequate.

His smile beams so wide, you think he may split his face open.

"Leave my juices on your face as you go about your duties today. I want you to be constantly reminded who you belong to. You are dismissed my submissive husband," you tell him.

"Thankyou Mistress," he says as he gets up and leaves you alone.

After hubby departs, Simon comes to collect your dishes and Don enters the terrace to sweep the floor and clean the windows.

You get up from your lounger and head to your library without acknowledging their presence.

Settling into a large comfy chair, you pick up a book from the table, getting ready to resume reading it. You spot Doug coming out of your room with the dirty towels and sheets. You know he has just finished cleaning up and changing the bed linens. There will be clean sheets on your made bed. There will be freshly laundered fluffy towels in your bathroom. Everything will be tidied and ready for when you want to head to bed, alone or not as you choose.

Your entire harem runs like a well-oiled machine. How wonderful it is to have all these chaste submissive men at your service simply because they need to feel a strong woman's authority.

Your phone rings.

When you answer it, it is a woman you met at the club last night. After seeing you, your lover and your cuckold interacting, she came over to speak to you. She was telling you at the time, about her husband, who although is clearly submissive to her, is stubbornly difficult to train. His macho upbringing in a patriarchal home has blurred his vision of who he truly is.

You advised her you could provide training for her husband to help him realise his correct place. You also said you could help her to learn to take control of her dominant desires over her spouse. You told her if she put in the effort, she could have the submissive, obedient husband she deserves. You gave her your number and asked her to call you if she wanted your help.

This is exactly why she is calling.

After a short conversation you said you would email her the brochures and the applications to get her husband into some of the classes at your cuckold school. There are also free classes on female domination that are included with her husband's enrollment. You told her this will allow her to experience dominating many of the cuckold students to learn some techniques for control of a male.

You invited her to your home next week to see how a proper female led household functions and to discuss her options.

After you hang up, you open the book where you left off. Before you begin to read, you smile and think,

'it's good to be a strong dominant woman.'

End o part 4

The end

By: Todayshiddenobsession

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Becoming a Cuck Pt. 01 A married couple decide to experiment with a cuckold life.in Loving Wives
Spicing Up the Marraige A young couple visits a swingers club for the first time.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Decent Ch. 01 Is this the start of a new Emily?in Loving Wives
An Obedient Boy for Katherine Marcus accepts new rules for Mrs. Stewart.in Fetish
My Wife, His Property Ch. 01 The first step I took, to make my wife a BBC whorein Loving Wives
More Stories