Ms Thomas' Guide to Lovemaking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers

'Relax and don't forget to breathe,' Vanessa reminded him. Rising up and into a semi-kneeling position, she arched her back and rolled her hips ever so slowly, her soaked pussy sliding down inches over his hard length.

'Oh,' they uttered together. She gripped his hands and guided them back to her voluptuous curves and contours.

'Just lie back and feel me,' she whispered and searched his eyes deeply before taking him all the way.

'Ohhhh,' Michael gasped, feeling every last inch swallowed up by the most sensational feeling he had ever experienced. And now he was beginning to understand what she meant all along, about what he had been missing.

A stifled breath, a little laugh, escaped the cougar's mouth as she began to ride him, their pelvises appearing glued together. She rolled her hips, bearing back down with her butt, sucking him in and letting him go, over and over again.

Vanessa closed her eyes and began to moan softly, her breaths short but evenly rationed. 'Michael we feel perfect together,' she cooed as he explored her body with loving hands.

'Oh Jesus Christ,' was all he could think to say as he watched in awe, cocooned in her sex and feeling safe and protected, as she seductively took pleasure from his body and gave it in turn. For so long without words she made love to him, her face a kaleidoscope of twisting emotions as she took him to her core.

'Our bodies are talking to each other,' she panted, her breaths and movements becoming ragged. 'Can you hear it?'

Michael heard only their heavy breaths working in tandem, and the hypnotising wetness of their sexes working in and out. He heard her gasps, her moans, and his own too, but he wasn't sure he knew what she meant.

'What are they saying?' he asked out of sheer wonder, not sensing that their bodies and their breathing were beginning to truly synchronise.

'Shhhh,' she shushed, and began to shudder, before Michael felt himself drenched suddenly by a trickle of warm wetness that covered him from his testicles to his knees. His eyes opened wide, so did hers, and then she was crying silently up at the ceiling.

The orgasm radiated like molten lava from the depths of her sex to her ears, paralysing her, impaled on that huge cock of his, as she ejaculated and soaked the both of them. 'Oh Michael, fuck me and feel it,' she panted and collapsed onto the bed beside him, every fibre of muscle on fire from her thighs to her loins.

6

That certain primal something took over in Michael once he realise what had just happened. Unfazed by the fact that they were both lying in the puddle of one incredible orgasm, he gathered her up into his arms and nursed her back down to earth.

Kisses followed kisses. 'Just...' – heavy breathing – 'just give me a second,' she scoffed and her face was a picture of disbelief.

He went straight to her tits and filled his mouth, swirling his hot tongue around her erect nipples before taking his time to suck the life out of each one. Within moments Vanessa was flinching and gasping.

'Fuck, do you know what you're doing to me?' she pleaded.

He thought he'd hurt her, and looked to her worried. She met him with a fierce kiss and begged him, 'please get back into me!'

On his haunches he could look down and see himself aligned with her burning pussy. Invitingly she spread herself open to reveal the wet pink flesh within. He grabbed his straining cock by the shaft and glided in balls deep. She grabbed his hips and began to guide his motions.

Vanessa was equally as engrossed in the sight of him melting into her, though she could only see his long thick shaft disappearing as his mons bumped her clit. What she could feel, how he filled her up so smoothly and connecting with her soul, she conveyed with her eyes and invited him closer.

Her legs hugging his hips, she pulled him to her and they made out tenderly, Michael finding his groove and rhythm.

'How is this?' he asked, lost in the most amazing sensations.

Dreamily she oozed, 'what feels good to you feels like heaven to me,' and quickly became lost in the rhythm of their wet flesh clapping steadily together. His balls against her ass turned her on all the more intensely, along with the smooth bump and rough pubic grind of their sexes working up a lather.

'Now I really can feel our bodies talking,' she said, coming out of a dream-like state, the result of so many THCs, hormones and gorgeous orgasms. 'Are you with me, baby?'

'I'm with you,' he panted hard, 'I can feel you.'

'What's my body saying, Michael?' Vanessa searched, swallowing hard and wiping the perspiration from her brow.

'We are so deep in love right now, aren't we?' Michael breathed hard, losing himself every time he plunged deep and easy into her liquid heat.

Proudly she beamed a perfect smile, kissed him on the lips and rolled back her eyes. 'That's it, baby,' she cried. 'Oh fuck, Michael, that is it right there,' she cried louder. Just as she had done with his fingers, now Vanessa's pussy was juicing itself around his cock, moulding around him as flawlessly as water. Every muscle, every inch of flesh worked around him, as he laboured deeper, dripping sweat.

'Oh god let me ride you,' she begged, 'let me fucking ride you again.' And suddenly Vanessa was scrambling to get back on top of him.

In one painfully blissful motion he lay, mouth agape, as he witnessed himself taken once again – her pussy enveloping him and sliding slickly down every thick inch. She moaned aloud, with barely a breath of air to afford, and began to frantically roll her hips against his.

'Let me fucking take you,' she pleaded. 'Let me fucking take you.'

Michael was coming close, verging on a new reality for which there was a point of no return and it grew closer and closer as his lover milked his burning cock for all it was worth. There was no friction, just wild wet sucking as they connected deep within and he was ready to be taken and changed forever.

'All the way, baby,' Vanessa gasped. 'Let me love you all the way there!'

'Oh holy-

Michael hit a brick wall. He didn't stop there. This feeling, this thing that was coming, nothing was going to stop it. It rose within him with an unstoppable force. Vanessa grinded herself harder and faster, lifted herself up and sucked him all the way back in again with burning desperation.

Her own end had come, a shattering climax that shook her like a ride in the electric chair. Not without the boy, she screamed internally, riding out the last of her strength like the fumes in an empty petrol tank.

Michael came from out of nowhere like a freight train smashing the fourth wall. With unforeseen strength his hips lifted her up in the air, the love muscle buried deep inside her suddenly pulsating and spurting ropes of his hot virile young spunk.

'Holy fucking Christ,' Vanessa cried as the dam burst inside her and continued to rush deeper, and all the while Michael was crying out, his jaw locked tight, every visible muscle and sinew straining.

She collapsed into him, eyes wide and panting, the both of them a trembling sweaty mass of stewed flesh. 'Oh my fucking word,' Michael said again and again, trailing off in time.

7

Wasted might have been the most overused word in history but now it had a new meaning, and not just for Michael. Whatever this fatigue was, he had never felt it this deep in his muscles and his bones, and he was not alone. Slouched deep into the living room couch, it was a new reality for the both of them.

His naked body glowed golden in the candlelight, her hand and his intertwined by their fingers, contrasting in their opposite tones. A large dose of orange juice and another joint burning, they revelled in the warmth of each other and basked in the afterglow of that intense physical love.

'So that's lovemaking,' he said for the second time that night, and his voice was deep and smoky and dry. He almost sounded like a different person altogether. But of course, now he was a new man.

Vanessa chuckled briefly, looking up into his eyes with tired satisfaction. 'Yes it certainly is.' Again she laughed. Michael felt compelled to ask why. Reluctant at first, she thought about it. 'It's just hard to believe you really were a virgin when it came down to it.'

'I had an idea of what to do,' he supposed. 'And otherwise I haven't stopped thinking filthy fucking thoughts about you...'

Vanessa nudged him with one elbow. 'Yep, well I think we're both guilty of that. Still, it'll be interesting to be back working for your mum next week.'

Michael didn't see how that mattered, or how anyone needed to know, even though if anything he really wanted to continue seeing Vanessa. 'Why's that?'

'Oh the little matter of bedding my employer's son,' Vanessa supposed a little cynically. After all, people were sensitive about these things and Victoria Bench was something of an overachiever when it came to the dramatic.

'She doesn't have to know...'

'That I'm going to be making love to her youngest son at every opportunity?' Vanessa proposed.

A smile strained Michael's lips. Sorely he began to chuckle, thinking about it. 'So you want to keep doing this too, do you?'

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Vanessa nodded eagerly. 'Mm-hmm,' she affirmed all too easily, and then; 'What, you didn't think you'd learn everything in one evening, did you?'

'God no,' Michael agreed whole-heatedly. 'I hoped not!'

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers
12