All Comments on 'Ms Verret Ch. 01'

by Granlover67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
StrikepeakStrikepeak4 months ago

Very much liked it, especially your slow style with a older lady - it's long been my ambition to have a lady in her 70's or 80's. Please, write a further chapter exploring her education into the world of sex

DquiotiDquioti4 months ago

A fun and touching story, moves a little fast but I guess that's the nature of this beast. Nice detail and would love to be more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After a "quiet" Mexican restaurant, it was difficult to suspend disbelief and get into the story.

Andros2Andros24 months ago

Wonderful story

Firstflight6oFirstflight6o4 months ago

How exciting! I am 83 physically but 15 mentally., but my cock got hard just imagining trying to control myself to make it wonderful for my new old friend.

wwaldripwwaldrip4 months ago

Excellent story, very tender loving caring thoughtfulness for someone he care for deeply to take his time and not hurt her. Excellent, look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Go slowly to get her prepared, and if she still gets fertile, give her another loving experience, being a mother and a wife...

MCHammerherMCHammerher6 days ago

Good story. I have been with a couple women in their 70’s , it is awesome but not sure about women in their 80’s. That’s a little over the top, even for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGranlover67@Granlover67
I have always been interested in older ladies. I was seduced by a 58 year old lady when I was 18 and never looked back since. I decided to write a few stories for my entertainment. I’m not a professional and don’t claim to be. I’m not a writer and don’t plan on publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ms Verret Series Info